Hanson House Sequel: Jasminda

Story Info
Bought and sold for sexual service.
8.2k words
4.3
33.5k
14

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

Two years had passed since Jasminda, then a young novice submissive at Hanson House, had been presented to Mr Amin Al-Assad. That was almost two years since she had been sold to a Master as personal property. The young Filipina sometimes had to pinch herself to believe the life she'd been given.

"Sold" – Jas often thought about that concept. She knew it was "wrong" and an abomination to "proper society". Even at Hanson House, where it was normal for graduates to be offered to a Dominant as a suitable match, the female students always had some discretion, some say in their allocation. Jas, on the other hand, had been given to an owner in exchange for a handsome financial contribution. She had been honoured to be able to do such a thing for Hanson House and the wonderful Mistress Rose. There had been elation at being wanted so much that a powerful and wealthy man would pay a considerable sum to obtain her.

The nature of the deal was that Jasminda had been given no say at all other than to sign away the rights enjoyed by most Hanson House graduates. She had been bought and her owner had unquestioned control of her body. Yet, for two years she'd known this was the life she wanted – the life of a sexual slave and a private possession. She'd been sold – not once, as it happened, but now twice.

The first Jasminda had known about it was the day she'd met Mr Assad. She'd been captivated by the stranger. He had an amazing charisma – something that Jas had never tired of. To be able to serve and worship such a man, to be not submissive but the property of her owner, was an idea she'd fallen in love with quickly. The fact that Mr Assad had the money and power to make it all possible only heightened her enthusiasm.

Since the sale, she'd been careful not to fall in love with Mr Assad. The senior instructors at Hanson House had warned her about that. Assad had paid a lot of money for Jas and yet, under the deal, he had the power to sell her at any time. That was the reason Hanson House had insisted on such a detailed agreement before the deal had been done.

Still, there was no denying Jas felt incredible gratitude towards the powerful and imposing Mr Al-Assad. From the moment she'd been told, by Mistress Rose personally, she had known she'd give everything to her owner. To be chosen was the greatest honour and Jas was determined to give her all as Hanson graduate. Partly, too, that was because Jas realised that she'd leapt ahead of her classmates. For her there was no more worry about whether she'd graduate and perhaps be assigned to a Dominant. Now she could serve - truly serve and obey a "higher" man.

Having been bought for money made the honour all the greater. Mr Assad had put a price on her. He had not merely chosen her - he'd selected her carefully and spent a considerable sum of money to procure her. For young Jas, a contented slave now, there could be no stronger validation.

Jas was very much like her peers in one respect – sex was now a constant part of her daily routine. She was no longer that timid girl who was afraid of what men wanted from her. As a sexual slave she could expect almost constant demands for her to perform and to service cocks. Her new life seemed filled with endless sucking and fucking and she knew this was what she'd been born for.

So Jas had quickly settled in to serving her owner. A'yan she was required to call him – it meant Lord. He was old-fashioned in some ways. As on their first meeting, he had a strict requirement that Jasminda show "respect" for him. Several times each day Jas could be required get down on the floor and kiss his shoes. The rule was that each time he entered the house she had to be ready to perform her act of obeisance. At least once each morning and night she would fall to her hands and knees and softly kiss his bare feet. She did it gladly, eager to worship the power and charm of this special man.

When her Lord was home, she was required to be awake each morning before him, waiting and ready to use her mouth or her hands to help him greet the day. Sometimes he would fuck her mouth to completion. Other times he might order a handjob and Jas would know she was to catch his load on her sweet face. Jas was always eager to pleasure his cock and receive his load.

Mr Assad came from a large and wealthy clan. They owned extensive business interests and A'yan had been given responsibility for some of the key companies. it meant that Jasminda enjoyed a life of luxury and opportunity. He had a wonderful house where even she was entitled to be cared for by servants and maids. She did question that but he was insistent.

"I have many fine things. Expensive cars, well-bred horses, my houses. All these things I have staff to care for. You are part of my collection of fine things. So the staff care for you as well."

As part of the deal with Hanson House she'd been able to continue her academic work and later her Lord had given her part-time work to combine with her studies. She sometimes was taken with him on business trips. Though she'd moved across country to live with Mr Assad, she had regular contact with her family and every few months he'd sent her home to visit. They'd been told that Assad was her employer. He gave Jas the finest of many things and one of her greatest delights had been learning to ride horses at Mr Assad's country home.

Perhaps the best thing for Jas was that she was no longer a virgin. Leaving Hanson House meant she could be fucked, properly – even Jasminda had surprised herself at how hungry and grateful she had been to finally be penetrated by a real man and his thick, hard cock. As his property, her Lord used her sexually in any way he wanted. He used her whenever he wanted. Jas was content that that was her place.

With her conservative upbringing, Jas had always been taught that sex was an obligation to her husband. Then she had been chosen by Hanson House and the talented teachers there had unlocked something deep inside her. Jas had discovered that sex could be pleasurable and, more importantly, that she wanted to have a lot of it. Her owner recognised her talent and saw to it that Jas got almost as much sex as she could handle. The young Filipina had come to know that she was a true cockslut. Lust, pride and gratitude made it easy for Jas to give Mr Al-Assad anything he desired.

A'yan had taken her virginity the first week. She'd been overjoyed to finally lose that part of herself. Even better that it was a man such as Mr Assad. She'd been thrilled to have him penetrate her womanhood, to receive him as her first. It had hurt, of course – she was small and he was thick. More important to Jas was the sense that she was a whole woman at last and the knowledge that she could serve A'yan fully, totally. In a way, being fucked by him for her first time was a more important signal of her new role than any contract. Hanson House insisted its novice submissives remained virgins and now she understood why.

Her Lord was a generous and skilled lover and he'd gone to some effort to pleasure his new slave. Since that first time things had gotten better and better as Jas had learned more about her sexual response. Where she'd once thought it enough to have two orgasms, she'd developed into a truly multi-orgasmic creature. Her enjoyment of sex made Jas an even better slave and allowed her owner to show off his prowess.

Many women, especially wives, hoped to be able to please their men. Jas didn't need to worry about that – her owner had the right to take from her any pleasure he desired. If her Lord asked for more than most women could give then Jas knew she could rely on her training at Hanson House.

He'd taken her arse just a few days later. That had been a wonderful moment for her. Jas had learned early that she had a special capacity for anal sex. A'yan had not said a word as he prepared her passage but Jas had recognised what was to be done to her. Thanks to her training, she had known she'd be able to accommodate even his thick cock. He had gone slowly at first but once he started to pump into her stretched anus Jas had felt something better than all the toys and plugs of her training – hard flesh reaming her backdoor. Being arse-fucked was almost her favourite and A'yan made her body feel like it was singing.

Once he'd possesed both her holes, Mr Assad was ready to have Jas marked permanently. It was part of what made her a slave, personal property. Hanson House did not permit body modification as a rule. It wasn't always wise given that people could change their minds, or their preferences, and graduates could expect to be re-assigned to other members of the Hanson House network. Garish tattoos and outlandish piercings were frowned upon as a result. In Jasminda's case, given the sum of money that had changed hands, that rule did not apply. Mr Al-Assad had the right to exchange or even sell her outside the network. He was free to do anything that might enhance or reduce her sale price.

So Jas was taken to an exclusive salon where her owner had instructed the staff to give his slave rings in her labia. Four times Jas was pierced in her inner cunt lips and from that day she had constantly worn metal jewellery for him. When the piercings were ready, A'yan had had her fitted with gold rings - each one engraved with his name in Arab script.

Jas loved her rings and took pride in them. Several times each day she would have a reason to feel them or to remember them. At those moments she couldn't help but smile. They were on display often, too, since Jas was required to be practically naked when inside the house.

While her clothing at home was minimal Jas never felt truly naked. A'yan had had her fitted with a custom-made leather collar. It was heavy and yet comfortable. It usually went with her on business trips and she was required to wear it even in front of most visitors to Mr Assad's home. Jas didn't mind at all – she was proud of her collar and her status as an owned slave.

That was another part of her slavehood – her role as private property was virtually full-time. A'yan had paid well for her and he expected to be pleased by her at all times. Her Lord felt no need to hide her away. Her collar, her piercings and her almost complete nudity were always on display in his homes, no matter whether house staff or even friends were present.

It was true that her general appearance scandalised the house staff. Some of Assad's friends had been a little taken aback as well. Several of the staff had tried to express their pity for her but Jas had dismissed such folly. There was no need for pity when it came to her owner. A'yan liked to show off his slave and he wanted her to available to him at all times. Her clothing (or lack of it) was both symbolic and practical.

Assad was the rising son of a very wealthy family and he was accustomed to getting what he wanted – paying for things if he found just the right possession. The family had power and one day he would rise to head the family and its business empire. It was easy for him to demand submission and to expect compliance with his wishes. Having bought Jasminda there was no reason not to use her as he wished.

His sexual desire could erupt at almost any time. More than once he'd thrown her onto the dining table as he was having breakfast and pumped her holes till he came hard and deep inside her. A couple of times Jas had realised he was still eating his meal while he reamed her sphincters. He'd not missed a stroke and Jas had been humiliated and joyous at the same time.

Just as at their first meeting. Assad loved to spank her bottom. He would strike her any time the urge took him. It was meant as something playful, or so Jas felt. But there were the times, at least once each month, when Assad would be in the mood to deliver a proper beating. He would force her over some furniture or across his lap and take his time whaling on her tight little butt. Her soft skin and firm muscles always moved and reddened just as he liked. Once in a while he would use an implement, like a wooden paddle, but more often he preferred his hand, feeling his skin on hers as he abused his little brown slave. Jas was thrilled to have her Lord use her in that way and she was always well rewarded when Assad would present his swollen cock to her, spurting his cum on her face or down her throat.

At his country house Mr Assad liked to use her in the stables. Many times she'd been forced on hands and knees, face close to the soiled straw, while A'yan had spanked her. Then she'd been fucked, on the floor of the stall by the side of one of his stallions.

On one occasion he'd tied Jas up firmly in one of the stalls and then watched as his younger brother had whipped her. "Go on brother," he had insisted. "This one you can hurt. She is mine and I am giving her to you now."

The brother had been much harsher than her Lord, seemingly enjoying the pain he inflicted on little Jas. She had cried out, helpless, each time the brother had slashed at her flesh. Despite her tears she had almost welcomed the blows. The marks left by the brother's riding crop were proof that she was the property of her Lord, who could use her or loan her if he so wished.

The brother had fucked her that day as well – pounding her with the same savagery he'd used with the crop. Jas had been delighted to receive the brother's cock. The pounding in her cunt had dulled the pain in her butt and her flanks. When he was done, both men had stood in front of her, jacking off. Jas had stared at both cocks hungrily, enjoying the sight of two shafts so alike.

Then each had shot his seed over her face, still wet with tears, before going off to discuss family business. Unlike that first meeting with Mr Assad, she'd not flinched at all. Little Jas was doubly happy having man cum splashed on her face, feeling "right and proper" to be coated with the product of two cocks.

They'd left Jas like that for hours, tied and kneeling on the straw where they'd defiled her. Jas had never felt so much pride as she did that day, knowing she had been bought by a man of such passion and power.

The one person apart from Assad who used her regularly was his friend and business manager, Jamal. He had access to her as if he was borrowing a friend's car or drinking his beer. Jamal frequently came to the house for business or even for social affairs. If A'yan was detained elsewhere, Jamal would kill time by playing with her holes or forcing his lovely fat cock into her mouth.

Jas always found herself excited by the prospect of touching and sucking Jamal's beautiful cock. She didn't like Jamal so much but she found it hard to resist any man with a cock like his. As the closest friend of her Lord, there was no argument that Jamal was entitled to such delights. Pleasing Jamal was the same as pleasing her owner and Jas often was on her knees, waiting for his big hard cock, before Jamal needed to say anything. Each time he would yank her hair hard just as he was about unload his balls into her mouth.

Since the deal with Hanson House included giving Jas a "real world" career, Jas had become involved in running the family foundation. Several times Jamal had attended one of the management meetings at the office. He liked to arrive early and drag Jasminda into an empty room. There he would use her roughly and quickly. He shot so much cum that, more than once, Jas had been forced to sit in a meeting while some of Jamal's seed dried in her hair.

Under the terms of the sale, Jas still had to complete training at Hanson House. The first time Jas returned she'd felt very weird. Most of her former classmates were still there but she was already so different – she'd had her virginity taken and she'd been given the honour of truly serving a powerful man, a "higher" man. Naturally Amanda, Grace and Lisbeth pressed her for as many details as she could share. Each of them were agog at the extent of Jas' surrender to the exotic Mr Assad.

There was not much time for friendly chatter, however. Training still had to be completed. Jas had been delighted on her first return visit to learn that Mistress Candace had been given responsibility her further tuition. It was Mistress Candace who'd introduced Jas to the sensual pleasures, and the erotic submission, of anal fucking.

Jas had been a little surprised to learn she was expected still to complete her "lesbian" training. She was definitely a girl who preferred cocks and, being owned by a rich and powerful man, had assumed she would not need such skills. It was made much better, though, by the realisation she'd be "instructed" by the lovely Candace. Jas happily followed every order she was given. She was still an eager pupil after all and, grateful as she was to Candace, determined to give as much pleasure as she could to her teacher. Jas enjoyed being called a "slut" and a "dirty bitch" as she ate Mistress Candace's cunt. She loved it even more when Candace had returned the favour and licked Jas to several astounding orgasms.

Then the strap-ons had come out. That was bound to arouse Jas' fancy. Candace knew she had little to teach Jasminda about anal now but happily took the chance for some illicit, private sex play with her student. The two women enjoyed several hours over the rest of that week teasing and thrilling one another with slow, deep arse-fucking. Such sessions became a regular occurrence whenever Jasminda returned to Hanson House and Candace was able to introduce the young Filipina to an array of new shapes and textures to test in their respective buttholes. Jas didn't really think of herself as an "anal slut" in that way but Candace made a note in her file anyway. Mr Al-Assad had been very pleased.

Jasminda was spanked as punishment for the first time after that return trip to Hanson House. Eager to show his mastery, Mr Assad had started his own lessons in deepthroating. Jas understood that, as an owned slave, she had no choice but to develop that special skill. Her Lord was big, though, and her little mouth was always going to struggle to receive his big cock. That first time, after she'd gagged and choked on his fat meat, Jas had been beaten.

"For every inch that you fail," he said to her sternly, "it is twenty of the paddle for you." Her poor butt had been tender for two days.

Mr Assad took seriously his commitment to continue Jas' training. For almost three months he insisted, whenever he was home, that Jas try to deepthroat him at least twice a week. She practiced in between, naturally, using one of her larger sex toys to assist. Jas had looked down on those students at Hanson House who struggled to accept a cock up their bum. Now she faced the same challenge of taking a size too big for her.

Despite her practice the beatings had continued, becoming shorter only as Jas slowly increased the depth to which she could take A'yan's lovely cock. He was not satisfied until Jas was able to swallow his cock to the point where her nose touched his pubic hair.

Not that A'yan communicated it in that way. Jas only learned of her success when her Lord chose to fuck her throat while Jamal watched and then, to her surprise, invited his friend to take a turn doing the same. To her shame, she'd felt like a horse with a new owner being offered to a friend as proof of the first man's expertise, invited to "try her out". Yet, Jas had felt a glow of pride at being so worthy of her owner.

Mistress Candace had been very pleased to hear all about it on Jasminda's next visit to Hanson House. Mr Assad had provided a detailed report already but there was nothing so instructive, and arousing, as hearing it, as it were, "from the horse's mouth". The instructor made sure to include some additional "practice" when using her strap-on with Jas. The student had been delighted to "force" Candace to swallow her own rubber cock in return.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers