Hanson House Sequel: Lisbeth

Story Info
Finding her place with the Carvers.
9.2k words
4.6
19k
8
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,229 Followers

After "helping" at the Carvers' party that night, life for Lisbeth went back to "normal" - the kind of normal that was experienced by a pupil at Hanson House, being trained to be a submissive and a sexual servant.

Lis had been disappointed at that. She knew she'd performed well for Lady Carver – the beating had left her bruised for days and Mistress Rose and shown a satisfied smile as she inspected her pupil the next day. As a result, Lis had rather hoped she'd be invited again. But it was not to be, as the Carvers' still preferred to take "newbies" and "fresh meat" for their kinky parties.

So Lisbeth had thrown herself into her "special lessons", determined to do her absolute best and earn the right to be assigned to an accomplished Dominant after graduation. She took special pleasure in "piss play" classes and was marked highly for her efforts. She loved the chance to learn about administering an enema to herself. She took extra pleasure from "double penetration" classes. She managed to "let slip" to one of the staff that she was hungry to suck cocks and so was regularly pulled aside by male members of the staff who shot their cum down her throat or over her face. On top of all that Lis masturbated more than ever, imagining the spankings and whippings she might receive from her future Dominant.

She also received extra attention from Master Stephen. He'd read the report on her performance at the party. With the permission of Mistress Rose, and sometimes her participation, Master Stephen administered a number of heavy beatings to the willing novice. Lisbeth was always grateful for such treatment – though she noted that Stephen seemed less willing than Lady Carver to take her to the point of screaming her pain.

So the young Dane was shocked, almost to the point of disbelief, when told just before graduation that the Carvers had asked for her by name. The reasons were complicated, though that hardly mattered to Lisbeth. She had long worried she'd not be chosen for obvious reasons – her tits were small and she did not think her face was pretty, she did not have a sexy butt or long, tanned legs. The Carvers, however, were interested in other talents.

Lady Carver was in her early forties. She was a woman of great energy, especially sexual desire. Her body showed the signs of having borne two sons. Yet her tits remained one of her best assets. They'd been "done", of course. She could afford the best and her tits, now a little bigger than a C-cup, stood high and firm with nipples that seemed always to point upwards. They looked even better with heavy gold rings in them. To a casual observer it was hard to tell whether Lady Carver had been "enhanced". They looked very classy under her business clothes and even hotter when she displayed them naked.

The Carvers were quite the power couple – successful in their professions, wealthy and important.

He was rather handsome, a little older than his wife, tall and lean with the body of a runner. That was explained by the fact that he remained a keen jogger. How he managed that with his big horse cock was something Lisbeth had never figured out. As it happened, his huge cock was really the reason why the Carvers' had found their way to their kinky sexual lifestyle.

Lady Carver, June, had fallen in love with her man, John, and even loved his massive meat. She always wanted to fuck John and to take him inside her – no matter that it was quite difficult, and a little uncomfortable, for her to accept his huge bulk. Fully erect he was over ten inches long and thick to boot. Eventually she had realised that sex was not so enjoyable for him - for the simple reason he could never get more than half his massive tool inside her. June Carver had wondered whether there might be other women "out there" who would enjoying being fucked by a horse cock and perhaps able to take more of John's size.

It didn't take long to convince John of her plan and from there it seemed natural that she would procure such women. Soon after she had found that she enjoyed watching them being pounded by her husband's enormous shaft, seeing them struggle and even in a little bit of pain. "That's enough cock to tame any bitch," she had laughed. June had allowed her dark side to emerge and as a couple they'd never looked back.

In return, John encouraged her to find her own lovers and, likewise, June had not needed convincing. In time she had a couple of men who would fuck her as required. She also discovered that her sexual pleasures were not limited to men. Yet she never lost her love or her passion for her husband.

John had no trouble convincing women to go to bed with him. The legend of his endowment was passed by word of mouth. It was after fucking the PA of his boss that he heard about a secretive group who enjoyed kinky sex play. Soon the Carvers had entered a new circle of friends. As it happened, this group included the people who supported and maintained Hanson House.

They swapped their big home for a bigger house in an attempt to keep their kinky lifestyle separate from "normal" life. With their wealth and their connections they'd gradually become important players in the "Hanson community". One area where they'd not succeeded was keeping their sons ignorant of their kinky pursuits. But gradually they lost all regret for that.

Lady Carver had not regarded Lisbeth's attendance at the party as an audition. But she'd seen something in the pupil and quickly expressed an interest to her friend, Mistress Rose. There was no point telling Lis about this – she had great potential but the important thing was that she continue to be trained to serve fully. Once she was given the chance to be assigned to the Carvers, a chance she grabbed eagerly, June would have the chance to make the most of Lisbeth's talents.

In keeping with the rules, Lis had been offered an apartment of her own. No longer a novice and not yet a slave, she had the right to her own life and the chance to take a boyfriend if she wanted. Lis, however, had wanted to move-in to the Carvers' big home and so she ended up living in the room which had once belonged to Amy. She knew what she was doing – living more or less full-time with the Carvers meant more opportunity to serve and to submit. More importantly, Lis expected she'd have more opportunities for sex. Like all graduates, she'd been forced to remain a virgin and now was desperate to make up for "lost time". Later on Lis would find other boys her own age to fuck but her hunch proved correct and quickly she got plenty of kinky sex action in the Carvers' house.

It had started on her first day, when Lord Carver had brought her from the campus to her new home. After showing her through the enormous house and putting her things in her bedroom, Lord Carver had given Lis a good, long look-over. She was used to being inspected - every Hanson House student went through that many times. But there was something else about that look. Lis already knew what her new Master wanted and she sank slowly to her knees.

With her first real look at that monster Lis knew she'd hit the jackpot. She believed in her heart that most cocks, and their owners, were superior beings and that a female "like her" had her true calling in serving them. Lord Carver was a different matter – his cock was huge and powerful. Such a magnificent cock demanded that it be worshipped and Lisbeth was perfectly ready.

The legend about "as big as my wrist" was close to true in his case. Lord Carver quickly grew to full size and Lis realised she could fit only a few of his ten and a half inches into her mouth. Luckily that gave her plenty of room to stroke the base of the shaft as she struggled to mouth the huge weapon. With her free hand she cupped and fondled the heavy ballsack. She was eager to show off everything she'd been taught at Hanson House.

He did not last long before he pulled out. Stroking his own cock, Lord Carver casually coated her face with his cockjuice. Lis had been put in her place straight away. She felt thrilled and honoured to be treated like that on her first day. She Lord Carver was able to produce a lot of semen, she discovered, and he left her there, on her knees with his issue stuck to her face and her dress, until Lady Carver arrived a few minutes later. Lisbeth had been a little scared, not knowing how the Lady would react to her husband using their new submissive so easily. Lady Carver walked in the front door, saw Lis with a coating of dried cum, and merely laughed.

That night, the Carvers fucked with enthusiasm as Lis lay next to them. Part of the reason for that passion was, of course, the arrival of the new submissive. Lis herself was insanely horny by then, the sight and sounds of the older couple's fucking making it worse. She was astonished as she watched Lady Carver gamely take on the regular challenge of accepting her husband's enormous cock into her cunt. Only when the Carvers were done was she even acknowledged. "Clean me," came the order from Lady Carver and the new submissive went between her thighs to lick and slurp until the older cunt was completely clean. If Lady Carver had meant to humiliate Lisbeth then it had the opposite effect – the young Dane already knew she loved the taste of them both.

Many of the rules that had applied to Amy were in force for Lis as well. Among those was that the absence of Lady Carver meant that Lord Carver could use Lis' mouth whenever he wanted. The Lady had gone away on business the next day and Lord Carver wasted no time in making Lis fully acquainted with his horse cock. Twice a day on such days he abused her mouth, forcing himself as deep as he could while Lis stroked his big balls and his shaft. She quickly fell in love with that enormous member, each looking forward eagerly to the chance to worship it with her mouth and hands. What Lisbeth learned mostly, however, was that Lord Carver enjoyed splattering her face with cum. She loved that, too, content to be his target and so very proud to wear his hot, sticky semen.

**************

Lis lost her virginity that following Saturday. By then she was almost desperate. The long months of waiting at Hanson House, plus the week of living with the Carvers, had made her ready to do anything to be fucked. She didn't even stop to think about the challenge of that huge prong.

The Carvers focused entirely on her. The Lady had fingered Lis while he sucked on her tits. He had eaten her cunt and made her scream out her climax while the Lady had smothered her face with her own, expensive breasts. Only when her cunt was hot and soaking did Lord Carver take position between her legs. Her first time was to be missionary position. Lis was thrilled because she would be able to watch the whole thing, watch as a healthy, virile man lowered himself on her and finally used her cunt for its proper purpose.

Their young submissive came almost as soon as Lord Carver had pressed the head of his cock into her tunnel. All the dildos, all the fingers, were nothing to compare to the feeling of a real cock stretching and filling her sex. Perhaps the wait had been worth it. Lis no longer cared because what mattered most was that she was finally serving a man just as she should – with her cunt wrapped around his thick cock. And Lisbeth knew that she'd have this cock over and over again.

After just three inches her cunt began to feel the strain of taking a huge cock for the first time. All the rubbing of her clit by Lady Carver hardly helped. But Lis was more worried that they'd stop right then. "Please go deeper," she panted. The heat and the smell of his body on top of hers was so wonderful, the feeling of his cock in her hole was incredible. She remembered then what Amy had said – it was an honour to be deflowered by such a cock.

"Please, Master, give it all to me". Lis didn't care how uncomfortable his size felt. That was a fair price to prove herself worthy as their submissive. More than that, she wanted to be fucked. Oh, how badly she wanted that. The Carvers were experienced, however, and he kept on thrusting, tearing at her insides, until almost half of that monster was buried in Lis' cunt. She worried that he would split her and yet she would have still been grateful for having surrendered her virginity to the wonderful Lord Carver.

Ten minutes of moaning and panting was enough for her first act of coitus. Lis lay as still as she could, feeling her entire body being penetrated by that amazing shaft, while Lord Carver pumped back and forth in her cunt. Lady Carver teased his ballsack and rubbed a hand along the base of his shaft. Since he was too big to fit inside any cunt she'd developed this technique to provide extra stimulation as he neared the end of his fucking. It worked extremely well, as was proven when Lord Carver erupted inside Lis and filled the remaining space in her cunt with a big load of cum.

Lady Carver then ordered Lis to lick her cunt. It was intended to help Lord Carver return to his full glory. Lis noticed he never seemed to require much time for that. At least she was able to return a favour, strumming the Lady's clit while she took his mighty phallus – crying out one orgasm after another till finally she was spent. Lis was sent to her room with her stretched and aching cunt, His Lordship's semen still leaking from her. The only thing that could have improved her first fuck was if Lord Carver had dumped his load on her young face. Elated, aroused, Lis masturbated several times before falling asleep.

The new submissive soon discovered she had a range of duties in the Carvers' household. These were the matters Amy had been so coy about discussing. One of her most important tasks was helping Lady Carver to relax after a tough week at work. Lis knew how hard the Lady worked since her new job was for the same company and on the same floor as the Lady's office. So she was always ready to be home in time to prepare a nice warm bath for the Lady. Sometimes she was required to bathe her Mistress, afterwards drying her and helping her into her house clothes. Other times the Lady would order a nice relaxing massage, having warm oil rubbed into her back and her butt.

With a high sex drive still, the Lady occasionally needed to "take the edge off" before dinner and being fucked by her well-hung hubby. When such a mood struck the massage would have a very different ending.

"Fingers," she would command, muttering from the reverie of her back-rub. Then Lis would slip her fingers between the Lady's thighs. Slowly and gently she would play with the older woman's clit and finger her hole until her Mistress climaxed with long, wet orgasms.

More than once she'd issued a different command. "Lick my hole" would be the order whenever the Lady Carver required some more serious relaxation. On hearing that, Lis would price apart the mistress' cheeks and carefully rim and tongue her backdoor. It always seemed to do the trick. Sometimes the Lady would want a tongue-fuck of her arsehole while her cunt was fingered. Those sessions were incredibly hot for Lady Carver and very satisfying for Lisbeth.

For Lis, as any graduate of Hanson House, the sudden unleashing of her sexual needs was almost more gratifying than the chance to serve. With the Carvers there was plenty and varied sex. There was no doubt that the Lady was enthusiastic for her husband and his huge cock. She did not mind at all letting their submissive watch as she performed oral sex on her husband or begged him to "please just fuck me". The Lady also was devoted to Lord Carver's magnificent cock, at least once each week kneeling before him to receive her husband's cum load on her face. Lis never felt jealous when she witnessed that – it was an act of love from the Lady as much as devotion and it was erotic to boot.

On some nights Lis would not join the Carvers in their bed. As her room was down the hall, she enjoyed the sounds of their fucking, the moans and groans as Lady Carver took that giant cock inside her body. Occasionally, on such nights, Lady Carver would suddenly appear in her bedroom, sometimes catching Lisbeth masturbating, and demand to be cleaned. Her favourite method was to place her cunt over Lis' face and allow all that cum to drain into her submissive's mouth. Usually she would wait long enough so that Lis could flick her tongue over the Lady's clit and lap at her stretched hole.

Sometimes when she was a little tired from a busy week, still eager to perform her wifely duties, the mistress would squat over her husband while Lis licked at the exposed butthole. The gentle lapping of the submissive's tongue would help Lady Carver to relax and gradually she'd fit more and more of him inside her cunt. It was quite a sight and Lis imagined what it looked like as her own hole was stretched to its limits.

To ensure the best fucking for the Carvers, Lis was required to learn the same technique Lady Carver had developed. It meant being close to the action, wrapping one small hand around his giant shaft as it pumped in and out of the Lady's cunt. Sometimes Lis found herself paying more attention to his enormous cock and his heavy balls - and why not? Often she would have the chance to pleasure Lady Carver as well, since being so close meant she was right on hand to lick and suck her cunt clean of His Lordship's juices.

Naturally Lord Carver found time to fuck Lis regularly. This was the precise reason this couple had explored the world of submission and service – no single woman could have the stamina to regularly be fucked by such a cock as he possessed. After a few weeks, the more times she was fucked, Lis slowly was able to take more of Lord Carver's cock in her cunt. It still hurt her a little each time. He was so thick and so long that no woman could physically accept all his bulk. Her own cervix was regularly pounded and mashed under the power of his fucking. But she'd been trained in sexual service and was grateful for the honour of giving her body to his Lordship's pleasure.

And there was relief and pride at finally being a graduate and being able to fuck regularly, taking a man's cock and serving it in the best way possible. Lis knew she'd never tire of being fucked and certainly not by Lord Carver. Being an older, experienced man somehow he just knew how to deliver the most delicious screwing to her young submissive cunt.

Sometimes Lis would be fucked as Mistress watched on, frigging herself while Lord Carver forced his shaft into Lis' cunt. The Lady loved to see the younger cunt punished by that mighty cock and never failed to cum herself as Lis was being fucked. Lord Carver tended to favour doggy position, since it allowed the Lady a better view.

However, it was not only the view that Lady Carver took advantage of. With Lisbeth on her hands and knees, the Lady was able to increase her own desire and pleasure by giving a sharp spanking to the butt cheeks of their young submissive. The first time she was beaten by the Lady, apart from that wonderful party, she'd been bent forward as Lord Carver stuffed his giant meat pole into her cunt. Without warning Lady Carver had started to spank Lis' arse. The young submissive had been thrilled, elated by those first sharp slaps. Somehow it made Lord Carver's cock even more enjoyable. The Lady had quickly moved-on to crops and floggers.

There were times Lis was fucked by Lord Carver when the Lady desired some different stimulation. Then Lis could be ordered to suck on her pierced nipples or give attention to her clit. At those times, Lis was made well aware of her status as their sexual submissive. In fact it was as if they hardly noticed her at all, save for the fact she was useful as a prop for their perverted sexual pleasures. The Carvers would talk to each other as if Lis couldn't hear what they were saying.

mjar65
mjar65
1,229 Followers