Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently he pushed his finger just barely inside my ass. "Okay, Rachel, I know you're very excited, but you're going to need to relax." I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths, concentrating on his soothing voice and his fingers touching me.

"Mmm you're so tight here, Rachel. That's it, baby. Try to relax." As his fingers pumped in and out of my pussy, his other finger very gently pushed inside my other tight hole. Geoffrey added his thumb to my clit and tingling deep in my belly began to build again. I felt his thumb swirling around and around as his finger in my ass wriggled, very gently relaxing the muscles inside. I began getting closer and closer to another orgasm when I realized his entire finger was inside me.

"That's it, Rachel. You're doing so well," his soft voice gently encouraged me. Never stopping his rhythm over my clit, he pulled his finger from my ass and reached over for the toy. I closed my eyes, trusting him completely, as he poured more lube over my skin and then the dildo. I felt the cool rubbery tip against me, rubbing over the hole but not pushing inside. Without his finger inside me I felt strangely empty and anxious to be filled again. Without thinking I rocked my hips downwards as Geoffrey held the toy still and I felt the tip push just barely inside the ring of muscle.

The toy felt very much like Geoffrey's finger, except it was colder and smoother. As he kept only the most gentle of pressure on it, I couldn't tell if he was sliding our new toy a bit further or staying still. His fingers still played over my clit in a rhythm intended to keep me at the edge of orgasm without actually getting there. For long minutes I felt increased pressure in my ass, filling me, and it felt wonderful. Geoffrey's soothing voice continued to encourage me to relax as I wondered how much more toy there could possibly be.

After long exciting moments on the edge of orgasm, I felt the base of the toy against me and I realized it was all the way inside me. I was so proud of myself for being able to do this and so filled with love for Geoffrey in being so patient.

"Good job, honey," his fingers rubbed over my clit more quickly. "I want to watch you cum on the toy, baby." My eyes closed tightly, I concentrated on the wonderful sensations. "That's it," he kept saying, "after you cum that's going to be my cock in there." The thought of him impaling me there pushed me over the edge again and I had another powerful orgasm. Panting, I could barely catch my breath as I felt my insides twitching and gripping the toy.

Geoffrey reached down for the dildo, gently pulling it out an inch and then back inside. The feeling of fullness turned to nothing but pleasure and any fears I had about taking his cock inside me were gone. As he pumped the toy in and out of me, I began to wriggle on the bed, wishing it was his cock inside me instead of this cold, impersonal toy. Geoffrey watched my face as though waiting for something but continued to gently thrust in and out. Finally, I could take no more.

"Please, baby, please put your cock inside me," I begged.

Geoffrey smiled knowingly and watched closely the lust in my eyes. He wanted more. "Inside you where, Rachel?"

Exasperated, I looked at him, "Where the toy is. Inside me. Pleeeease."

He continued pushing the toy in and out, occasionally brushing fingers over my still sensitive clit. I knew what he wanted. He wanted to know this wasn't something he was making me do. He needed for this to be something I wanted. And at that moment, I couldn't remember ever wanting anything more.

Looking directly into his lust filled eyes, I gave him what he wanted. "Geoffrey, pull the toy out and put your cock in my ass. Please, please, it's what I want."

Geoffrey reached over for the lube and slathered a generous amount over his shaft, gently fisting it in front of me. His cock looked so hard and, I realized, so huge! How is that going to fit in my tiny hole?

Geoffrey leaned over and kissed me while pulling the toy from my ass with a pop. "You know I'd never hurt you, Rachel." I smiled, all at once feeling such a want come over me that I knew it was silly to worry. My insides felt so empty without the toy and I tried to pull Geoffrey closer, wanting him to fill me. He knew better though. He knew this was something that couldn't be rushed no matter how anxious I was.

He carefully guided his slippery cock to my ass and gently pushed. I was surprised to feel how easily the head slipped inside. Geoffrey kissed me as he very slowly pushed a little further in. Like with the toy, I felt full inside but his cock was so much hotter and more slippery against my opening. As his throbbing hardness pushed gently further and further. I braced myself for pain that never came. Each time he would gently press inside, he'd stop and allow me to adjust. As hard as he was, I know he must be using amazing control to gradually ease inside rather than impaling me outright.

"Tell me how it feels," he coaxed, talking between clenched teeth.

"God, Geoffrey, its so much better than I ever imagined," I said, half amazed.

"You are so tight. This feels so amazing," he uttered, nearly incoherently.

It was then that I felt the tickle of his trimmed pubes against me and I realized he was all the way inside. I smiled to myself as he leaned down to kiss my neck.

With ragged breath he whispered, "I want to feel you cum on my cock while I fuck you, Rachel. Touch yourself."

As exciting as this was, I knew I could cum quickly. Reaching between us, I felt for my throbbing clit and then felt lower. I couldn't resist pushing my fingers inside my pussy, feeling the tightness with his cock in my other hole. Slick with my juices and the lube, I expertly ran my middle finger to my clit and began the familiar rubbing. As I began to massage, Geoffrey pulled just an inch from my ass and pushed back inside. He was slow and gentle, pushing over and over.

As the feeling of being fucked there began to urge me closer and closer to release, our combined moaning became louder. Sensing I was ready for more, Geoffrey's pushing became less gentle as he began thrusting deeper and deeper. The feeling was so amazing, I begged him to fuck me harder. Fuck my ass.

I could tell by his breathing that Geoffrey was very close to cumming. I slowed my touches and teetered on the edge of orgasm until the instant I felt his cock begin to jerk inside me. Feeling him cum inside me, I had another intense orgasm and my muscles spasmed and squeezed him tightly, milking his seed from him.

Geoffrey collapsed on top of me and I held him close as little drops of sweat tickled down my tummy. He moved his hips slightly and his softened member slipped from inside me. Reaching down, he removed the pillows and gathered me into his arms. As I lay on his chest, I thought over and over about my earliest experiences and how completely preventable all of that could have been - and how much exquisite pleasure I had missed out on as a result. Geoffrey's breathing became steady and I wondered if he was asleep.

This experience taught me much more than an appreciation for anal sex. It taught me that in a caring, trusting relationship, all things are possible.

"You okay, Rach?" Geoffrey asked groggily.

"Of course, baby," I answered, brushing hair from his sweaty forehead. Somehow now this present seemed to be more for me than him, I thought. Luckily the holiday wasn't nearly over.

Many thanks to RAB, the best editor ever. Don't write and ask who he is. I want him all to myself. Hope you enjoyed the story, and please don't forget to vote and leave feedback.

12