Happiest Holidays Ch. 02

Story Info
Aspen and Katrina head off to the Christmas party.
3.4k words
4.4
36.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got there, golden lights were strung around every tree along the driveway and it was snowing again. The yard had a perfect white blanket over it, and when they pulled up, the house itself rose as a great snow frosted structure, lights along all of the rooftops twinkling against the night. It was decorated beautifully, none of the big inflatable sculptures messing up the lawn, and inside there was a Christmas tree that had to be at least ten feet tall. As lovely as the house was, neither of the siblings really stopped to spend much time admiring; they both hung their coats up by the door and walked together over to the bar.

It was customary for both of them to spend the whole night drinking spiked egg nog, something that was Katrina's favorite and that Aspen himself didn't really care that much for. She smiled wide as she hopped up on one of the stools, leaning forward and ordering a drink for the both of them, taking a long sip as soon as hers was set down by the chuckling bartender. He remembered her clearly, and her brother more as an accessory: the 19 year old girl had been ordering the same drink for the last three years since the first time they were both allowed to the party. Always just together, no dates. And always nothing but egg nog to drink.

Aspen wrinkled his nose a little as he took the first sip, a strong shot of the alcohol in it hitting his tongue and nearly making him cough. That was one thing that had always happened as the both of them had gotten older, the drinks got much more spiked each year. Katrina had two finished by the time Aspen was finished with his first, and he could already tell that was how the rest of the night was going to go.

It wasn't so much that he minded his sister drunk, except her personality became much more... touchy-feely the more she had to drink. She was enough to look at normally, but drunk she would spend every second possible in his lap hugging onto him and babbling about whatever subject he brought up to try and distract himself.

Indeed, by the time that 10:30 had rolled around and Katrina was five egg nogs deep, he had just topped off his third. Making the best decision that he could once he found himself fairly buzzed, he grabbed her hand with a smile, helping her off the stool and making sure she didn't just fall flat when her feet hit the ground. When she was safely upright she laughed a little, wrapping her arms around his and clinging it to her chest, looking up at him with a smile.

"Are you cutting me off already?" She laughed again, leaning her forehead on his shoulder as the two of them walked away from the bar, rubbing his arm a little as she walked surprisingly steadily next to him, looking around the party. It wasn't by any means a loud affair, with quiet piano playing in the background and a few couples doing slow and slightly awkward dances in the other room. They walked down a long tiled hallway that was mostly empty before Katrina pulled him to a sudden stop, eyes wide and thrilled, looking up at the ceiling above him. She pointed upwards with a laugh, leaning herself on him as he looked up.

He blushed, staring the perfect green sprig of mistletoe above both of their heads, looking back down at his sister's grinning face. His head shook almost instantly despite the way his eyes came to a stop on her lips. He was curious what she would taste like, and he almost voiced such in his search to protest it. There was no way she could really expect him to stand here and kiss her! It was crazy, really; no matter what thoughts he had of her she was still his sister.

Before he had drawn in the breath to protest, her fingers had curled into his shirt. She leaned up, and her lips pressed tenderly into his, her tongue cool as it made a slow wander over his lips. It took him a moment to understand the kiss, what was going on. His resistance broke down in the space of several milliseconds, winding his fingers into her hair and pressing back into her mouth hungrily. His tongue wound around hers and his curiosity about the taste was satisfied - booze and something like strawberries along with the cream from the egg nog.

Aspen's mind didn't catch up with him as quickly as he wanted it to, his hands moving from her hair down along her back. Tentatively, they brushed over her breasts, landing and giving a soft squeeze; feeling the weight of them against his palms jerked his mind back into reality, and he stumbled backwards. He gave her shoulders a substantial shove as he did, firmly separating them as he gasped for breath. He shook his head, staring at her as he made certain that he was standing well away from the offending sprig hanging from the ceiling. Through all the shock Aspen felt he looked over to his sister smiling as wide as he'd ever seen. Her nails rest against her lips as her grin grew wider and let her tongue touch softly across them.

"You're not actually a terrible kisser!" She laughed, not sounding nearly as drunken as she had stumbling over to this point. Indeed, she grabbed a hold of his hand quite firmly and led him towards a room at the end of the still emptied hall. He stumbled behind her, panting a bit still as his head shook, staring at her in awe and a small degree of horror. She pushed him in wordlessly, grinning as he looked around and then back to her.

Her hands came to rest on his shoulders, and she kissed him once again. He was less responsive this time, the shock at what she was doing overpowering his instinct to take what he could with this chance. Instead he waited until she let the kiss break on its own, and his head shook. He panted, holding his hands on her shoulders and hopefully keeping those devilishly soft lips away from him.

"W..what in the world do you think you're doing?" He sputtered a little, stepping away and turning, making a quick adjustment of his pants before slowly opening the door and peaking out, ending up quite rudely shoved against it. His sister stood pressed to his back as the door closed once more with his chest pressing against it.

Katrina's hand snaked around to the front of him, and rubbed slowly on the bulge in the front of his pants, grinning as her lips pressed against the cusp of his ear. Her breath was slow as she leaned against him, and the tone of it was predatory. She felt his body nearly tremble against her as her fingers fumbled for a second before removing the trouble of his zipper, letting her hand slide inside and wrap around the warm length of his cock.

Her fingers flexed and slowly her hand began to stroke over the member that pulsed gently in her hand. Her nails bent to lightly graze over the thick vein running down the underside of his cock. She purred softly, her body leaned against his back and her lips still resting at the base of his neck, turned up towards his ear. Her tongue snaked out and brushed across the skin of his neck, feeling the pound of his pulse underneath Aspen's skin. He was shaking still, and as her hand continued to stroke over him, his hips began thrusting forward in an awkward sort of rhythm with her.

He was grasping for focus and failing every time that he came close to catching hold of his mind again. The fact that it was his sister who had a hold of him, who was gliding her thumb on the tip of his cock and catching the pre-cum that had just started to drip out. She grinned behind him, smearing a streak down the length with her thumb, her lips resting small kisses on his neck as well now.

Aspen began to sink deeper and deeper into what was happening, losing grasp of the kind of morality that would have caused him to stop her as she leaned around him, her teeth catching the lobe of his ear and biting down gently, sending an extra pulse of blood up into his cock. It made him gasp as he swelled in her hand before it was pulled away from him, leaving his whole body aching as his hips gave one extra thrust after he was freed from her grasp. He turned towards her as he felt Katrina step back, a wicked smile twisting on her face. Her tongue came out to dart over her lips and it was only a moment before he had closed the both of them into another deep, nearly harsh kiss. His body felt like it was on the verge of collapse and he grabbed a hold of his sisters shoulders, pushing her back towards the large bed in the middle of the room.

He had no idea whose bed it was in the end, but he knew very well what was about to happen on it, and when she fell backwards after the back of her knees met the edge, he hooked his hands underneath them, lifting her legs high up into the air. He couldn't have cared less that she was still fully dressed as she sprawled out on the bed, still standing at the edge with her thighs in his hands. He began moving them slowly downwards towards the black satin that was covering up his sisters plump mound. Her chest was heaving as she breathed, causing her more than full bust to give a little bounce every time her breath came out in gusts.

A squeak fell out of her mouth as his hand came to rest on her pussy, slowly grinding his palm into her lips as his hand curled under her ass. Her leg lay draped over his elbow, bent at the knee as his hand held firmly onto the other thigh, keeping her body spread wide open. His free hand continued to rub and grind against her center for a moment, leaving her moaning softly in frustration until he used his grip on the back of her panties to jerk them down suddenly. Several strands of clear fluid clung to the fabric as it was pulled up to her knees, Aspen adjusting his hands to allow them to fall easily off of her. He grinned as he saw the clear mark of where it had pressed against her wet cunt. The outside of the black panties was good at hiding it, but the lining on the inside had been darkened by the juices dripping into it.

He used his grip on her legs to tug Katrina to the end of the bed, letting the swell of her ass rest just over the edge as he stared down at her. For a moment he was too captivated to move, partially overtaken by the memory of all the fantasies he had of her. He shook his head after a second, a surprised grin on his face as he leaned himself forward. It was hard to believe he would spend his time in front of a girl like this reliving fantasy rather than seizing the moment that he had.

Katrina was almost in a daze, laying beneath her twin with her legs spread wide out, the lower half of her body entirely exposed to the chill air and his warm body. She wrapped her arms around his neck, sitting up halfway as he seemed to hesitate over her, locking their lips together once again. A pool of heat that had been brewing in her stomach continued to grow, flooding her veins with heat and possessing her to shift further towards him, mingling their tongues together and pulling them closer together.

One arm fell away from his neck, and she used it to support herself, kissing her way down his neck softly, holding him steady above her as her elbow quivered from supporting the weight of them both. She did the best to hold them up, biting down on the skin his pulse rushed underneath, his breath coming out in a prolonged groan, hands wrapping around her back as she once again fell against the bed.

His elbows came to rest on either side of the ribcage, dragging the straps of the panting girls dress away from her shoulder. There was a strapless red bra underneath the dress, and rather than take the time to remove it properly Aspen simply pulled the cups away from one of her breasts, his lips locking instantly around the rosy nipple underneath. She moaned, and he smiled as he heard it; his tongue dragging a slow circle around the now hardening bud of her flesh, letting his teeth dig in as well.

A long shiver crawled its way down Katrina's spine as she felt the first small bite around her nipple, the sensitivity of it running through her body like a static spark. The pool in her stomach continued to deepen, and she clung to the bed under her to keep from simply tumbling into it, her hips shaking as her knees drew up into the air, spreading the exposed center of her body further. She reached up, grabbing instead onto her brothers shirt, slowly pulling the buttons on it open one by one. Her hands worked up from the bottom of the cloth, stopping at the very top to pull loose the tie around his neck and drop it to the bed next to her.

He lifted his head slightly with his teeth gently holding onto her, pulling her breast upward and lifting his hand away from her thigh to slide his fingers once again inside of her wet center, leaving his lips locked around her ever hardening nipple. He himself was throbbing in the air, the head of his cock pressing against the backside of her thigh, denting in the soft skin and leaving a small smear of pre-cum on it. He gave a shiver as he felt the heat of her folds around the first finger that entered it, along with the digit that followed.

Rolling them slowly in and out of her, his head lifted from her breast and he let out a hard breath, his hips giving an extra thrust forward. The chorus of her moans under him was far from lost on his ears, and as he looked back down at her flushed face a grin grew across his. The shyness that he had felt in the past was gone with her, to his own surprise, he found himself lifting the recently discarded tie and sliding it instead around her neck, pulling it tightly. He wrapped the fabric around his hand, pulling her upper body into the air and kissing her. This time there was a fire in it; more passion than the two of them had yet shared.

Her breath gusted out as she was hauled up by her throat, the pressure relaxing as his hand came around to rest on the small of her back. He supported her there, not letting go of his grip on the tie for a moment before letting her drop to the bed with a loud thumping sound. Her body bounced into the air once, and his arms scooped her legs into the air again, gripping her ankles together. He pushed them forward towards her chest, running his free hand down her thighs as they pressed together, spreading the lips of her cunt away from each other and leaning the head of his cock against the entrance.

He swallowed, staring down at her body as the realization of what he was about to do fully dawned on him. He rubbed the head of his cock forward a bit with a small moan, shaking his head and letting his sister's legs down quickly afterward, taking a step away. He was wide-eyed, and could feel the shaking in his hands.

"K-Kat... I'm... I'm sorry." His voice was a weak mumble as it came out at first, watching his nearly undressed sister sit back up, the round mark of his teeth still obvious on her breast along with spots of blood drawn up under the skin from his nursing in the same spot. Her legs were still apart, and between them threads of her moisture clung down her thighs.

She wasn't certain at first how to respond, her mind still on the edge of fuzziness from the drinks that she had earlier. The wrongness of the situation hadn't dawned on her in the same way, and the pit of her stomach felt hungry still. Her hand ran down the long tie hanging from her throat, and she stared up at her brother. Katrina's tongue darted slowly over her lips, her mind churning.

"Don't be sorry... Just come here..." She tugged gently down on the tie, sitting forward on the bed and grabbing onto both of his hands, tugging them together onto the bed. He responded to the kiss she planted on him slowly, reluctant to continue what they were doing. It had been so easy before to shake the feeling of guilt that was pooling up in his head, but it was so present now that he felt like he was sinking into it.

She was there though, and her body pressed into his warmly. She squeezed both of his hands in hers and kissed him again, continuing to press their lips sweetly together until he returned her affections. She felt the return of her kiss, and moved against him once again. Slowly she released his hands and slipped hers down to his hips, pulling them together and giving a small gasp as she felt the head of his member press into her thigh. It slid upward as she tugged them together, looking up and seeking his eyes.

"K-Kat," His voice was strangled, and his hand slid slowly through the locks of her hair. "Do you really want me to...?" Aspen trailed off uncertainly, scared almost to touch her. She just nodded, sitting up on her elbow and pressing her lips to his collarbone, the only part she could really reach. He swallowed and angled his hips forward, sliding himself slowly inside of her center.

She moaned as he entered her, her lips falling open and her tongue sliding slowly along her brothers skin as his chest pressed back into hers. He slipped his arm around Katrina's waist, hands spread over her back to support her as their hips pressed slowly together. He hugged her close to his body, and her breath came out in harsh gusts against the side of his neck.

Before he had fully sunk himself inside of her pussy, she was already gripping onto his shoulders and rolling her wrists forward. She lacked a concentrated rhythm to her motions, but in the moment Aspen wasn't worried about it. The siblings clung close together, their hips slowly finding an uneasy tandem as his cock pressed fully inside. The moved together, gripping hard onto each other as the skin of both of them grew slick with sweat.

Slowly there was a tightening in the pit of his stomach, his hands sliding through his sisters hair as Aspen began to slam his hips harder and more desperately against hers, tugging her forward and biting the side of her neck. He groaned into her skin, gripping her hair in one hand as his hips pumped furiously into hers. Sucking down on her neck, he was surprised to hear Katrina let out a strangled moan. He released her neck and stared down at where his cock connected inside of her center; and slowly his eyes closed as cum burst out inside her.

He continued thrusting through his orgasm before collapsing forward against her. Breath coming out in great gusts he let his head rest somewhere between her shoulder and her breasts, feeling her heartbeat hammer against his cheek. After a moment of both the twins regaining their breath, the elder girl lifted her brothers head up and kissed him sweetly. She could feel his cock slowly going soft and slipping out of her, as well as the torrent of cum still hot and slick inside. Her fingertips rest on his cheek, the kiss consuming both of their tired bodies.