Happy

Story Info
This wasn't in the job description.
775 words
3.59
71.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snfl_grl
snfl_grl
61 Followers

I wish I never took this job. But if it gives me free room and board off-campus compared to rooming with a one-digit IQ football player, what choice do I have? Ugh, but the lady is a witch! She is a dark, beautiful, evil witch with serious 24-hour PMS problems. And talk about obsessive compulsive! Zainna is her name, and I am her slave.

So far, this hotel has had limited guests. It mainly herds the extremely rich and powerful, the um, cream of the crop if you will. I'm one of the many that are assigned the dirty work like cleaning up after them, bringing them food, waking them up in the mornings, etc. while Zainna merely stands at the counter looking gorgeous ad welcoming guests.

Now, this guy called up, complaining that he couldn't find the remote and obviously he refused to manually change the channel himself. So it was up to me to save the day and deliver a remote.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, "Room service."

I just put my hand on the door handle when it opened. I looked up to face a man with ebony, curled locks of hair that hung to his shoulders. He had a five o'clock shadow that made his sculpted face look all the more sharp. His honey eyes penetrated me. He stood at least five inches taller than my 5'7 figure, and much, much more powerful. This guy only had his boxers on, and boy, let me tell you, it wasn't just his face that was sculpted.

He smirked, "Place it on the coffee table."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, over there slut."

I lifted my hand with the remote and went to slap him, but he caught my hand and dragged me in the room. Struggling for freedom he pushed me against the wall, placed both of my hands over my head in one of his gigantic ones and covered my mouth with the other.

"Now what are you going to do? Huh slut? Whatcha gonna do now that Master's you right where he wants you?"

He took me by my hands and forced me on the bed. Using one of his knees, he prodded my legs apart and forced himself between them, grinding his hips against mine. My skirt riding up to my hips, his hard cock managed escape from his boxers.

"Mmm baby, I can feel the heat from your tight little cunt. Don't tell me this isn't hot hun. I feel your little cotton panties getting damp."

With that I gave out a moan from under his hand. He took his hand from my mouth and reached down, moving my panties aside. Before I could reject, the tip of his pulsing dick was in me.

"You want this baby?"

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Mmmm, tell me," he whispered.

"I want it! I want it!"

"Tell your Master how much his lil' slut wants it, how much his whore needs my cock. Tell me..."

"Oh Master I need you! I need you in me! Fuck your little slut, fuck her right now!"

With that he ripped my panties off and rammed his cock into my wet, swollen pussy. My arms still over my head, I grabbed my hair and arched my back from the pleasure of his thick member vigorously penetrating me.

"Harder, harder Master make me cum"

Again and again he sent waves of pleasure through me, bringing me close to cumming and then pulling back. He teased me, toying me, had me at his mercy. He is enjoying tormenting me and begging for his cock to pleasure me.

Then he started to fuck me faster. Faster and harder with every stroke of his cock.

"Now...cum my little slut....cum for me..."

As soon as he said those words, it was automatic that I screamed out in ecstasy. My pussy pulsed juices, firming its grip around his cock.

Master took his cock out and slapped it against my pussy, "Thaaat's a good little sub. Now pleasure me." He straddled my chest and rubbed his cock between my tits. I grabbed my plump breasts, slippery from sweat and pushed them around his cock. "There we go, that's my little bitch. My cheap slut. Worthless whore!" "Mmmm yes Master, use my hot tits to jerk your cock off. Pump your cock between them Master. Use me, use your whore. Call me all those nasty, dirty names" I felt his balls tighten against me and soon he was shooting cords of his white, frothy, delicious cum all over me.

I think I'm beginning to like this job.

To be Continued...

snfl_grl
snfl_grl
61 Followers