Happy 18th Birthday

Story Info
Riley gets a big surprise from her coach.
1.8k words
3.96
60.6k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came in from my run around 8. It was 88 degrees out, pretty cool for a Texas August, but still hot enough to get me sweating after my daily jog.

I plugged my phone into my radio, high energy Chopin beginning to pour out of the speakers.

'Ah,' I thought, pulling my sweat drenched clothes off. 'Nothing beats starting the day with classical music.'

I took my shower, fingering myself to climax in the warm stream. I turned down the water, spending an extra few minutes just to cool off.

I got out of my shower, freshly pleasured and clean, and went straight to my favorite spot to lounge around naked; my living room.

I checked my email and social media, spammed out with 'Happy 18th!' messages, then just let my music play as I grabbed a book, lay back, and prepared to do nothing all day...

The sound of keys rattling in the lock woke me up. 'Damn, I fell asleep on the couch again,' I thought as I stood to race to my room to dress. But I was too late.

My track coach, Ryan Dbo, stood in my doorway. 'Dammit!' I thought. I had given him keys to my house because I would fall asleep on the way back from meets, and it's not easy to wake me up. Coach Dbo could just take me home and bring me in with a key.

Instead of running to my room like I had planned, I just stood there, completely naked, watching my coach, older than me by a good 16 years, look me up and down, over and over. I finally came to my senses and grabbed the throw blanket on the sofa, wrapping it around me. That seemed to pull Ryan out of his daze. He looked away, a soft blush crawling across his face. It just made the man even more attractive to me, and I could feel myself getting hot.

"Um, Riley, I just, uh, I just wanted to come over to wish you a happy birthday," he stammered, obviously flustered and seemingly unaware of the ever growing bulge in his pants, which only made me even hotter. "So, how, um, how old are you now?"

"Oh, I turned 18 today," I sighed, still awfully sleepy.

"18, really?" The bulge grew more. He saw me staring and moved his hands down to cover it (rather unsuccessfully, I might add).

"Yeah. I actually just woke up from my nap. So if you'll excuse me, I'll go put, um, something on," I said as I backed out of the room to the hall.

I reached the hall and, once out of sight from the living room, I turned and dashed up to my room. I left the door open, part of me wanting Ryan to follow me, another part praying he wouldn't.

I didn't hear anything, so I assumed my coach didn't follow me. He had me so turned on, I wasn't sure I could have a conversation with him for very long without him noticing it. I lied down on my bed, legs just dangling off the edge. I started playing with my tits, and slowly trailed one hand down to my nether region. I rubbed my clit and slowly put one, then two fingers into my wet pussy. I slowly fingered myself, building up speed slowly. I let out a soft moan as I hit my g-spot.

"God damn, that's so hot," I heard from the hall. With a gasp, I sat up, my head whipping to the direction of the door. I saw Ryan there, his dick in hand, walking into the room.

He saw me staring at his dick, and he smiled a little bit. "Come over here, Riley. Come here like the good little girl you are."

I sat there for minute, transfixed by his huge dick. When he called me again, I slowly got up and walked over to him, his crystal blue gaze holding mine.

Ryan pulled me close to him, his hard cock pressed against my stomach. He bent down slowly to whisper in my ear. "Riley, dear, sweet, innocent Riley. If you wanted my hard, 10 inches inside of you, all you had to do was ask." With that, I felt his tongue on my ear lobe, then felt it travel down my jaw to my neck, then my collarbone to my supple tits. One hand was still pressing me against him, against his throbbing member, while the other had joined his mouth at my chest.

Ryan began to suck on my nipples, making them harder than before. The hand on my back began making little circles on the small of my back, sending a shudder through me.

Slowly, the hand caressing my tits moved down to my clit. I felt his fingers tease my clit, rubbing it again and again, up and down, making little circles with them. I felt myself moan again, not able to contain it.

Ryan's hands went from where they were, to my thighs. He kissed his way to my lips, then lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, returning the kiss, and he carried me over to my bed. He lay me down on the edge, then started to undo his jeans, taking out his full 10 inches. He bent down to give me another kiss, this one rough with desire, his cock stroking my opening. His tongue pressed against my mouth, and I met it with mine. We made out, me laying back, him on top of me, his hard cock rubbing against my pussy, for quite some time before I felt his fingers at my pussy. I gasped when he slipped a finger inside me. He moved it around, feeling my walls. "Damn, Riley. You're so fucking tight," he moaned into my lips. "Don't tell me you're still a virgin?"

I smiled a little. "Yeah, I've never been with a man before."

I felt him smile, and his eyes looked a little mischievous. "You won't be able to say that anymore, will you, Riley?"

I replied with a moan as I felt his dick start to penetrate my opening. He went in slowly, so he wouldn't hurt me, all the while keeping his lips on mine. When he was all the way in, he slowly withdrew, all ten inches of him coming out before he went back in, faster this time. Before long, he was fucking me fast and hard.

I was breathing harder than I had during any track meet when he stopped and pulled out. He broke the kiss then roled me over onto my stomach.

"Get on your hands and knees, Riley girl. Yes. Just like that." I felt his strong hands on my ass. Then his tongue was on my clit. He drew lazy circles around it, making me moan with pleasure. Ryan moved his tongue to my pussy, tongue fucking me to the most amazing climax I had ever had. My coach lapped up my juices, then put his cock at my opening. I moaned when his head started rubbing up and down my clit and pussy.

Quickly and without warning, Ryan shoved his full ten inches in me. I cried from the suddenness of it. He kept ramming me from behind, ignoring my cries that were half pleasure, half pain. He fucked me until he came, shooting his huge load into my no longer virgin pussy. He pulled out, his seed dripping from my hole.

"Riley, sit up," he told me. I obeyed, turning to face him as I did. "Sweet little Riley, I need to know what you'd do for me, to please me."

"Coach Dbo,"

"Riley, I think we are far past the point of such formality. When it's just us like this, and this won't be the last time this happens, you'll call me Ryan. Alright, sweetie? "

"Yes, Coach, I mean, Ryan."

"Good. Now what would you do to please me?"

"I'd do absolutely anything if it make you happy," I breathed, still recovering from what just happened.

"Anything, huh? Riley, sweetie, I want you to suck the cum out of my cock."

He took my face in his and gave me a sex filled kiss, rough and forceful as he stood up and pulled me off the bed. He pushed me to my knees in front of him, his huge cock right in front of my face now.

I took it in my hands and stroked it before putting it in my mouth. I took as much of it in as I could without choking, bobbing my head up and down.

I felt Ryan's hands on the back of my head, pushing me closer and his cock farther into my mouth. "You've got to take it all in, Riley. Every last inch." I sucked and bobbed until my coach pulled me up. He shoved me back onto my bed, then released his load all over me.

Ryan picked me up, bride style, and carried me down the hall to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter, then went and turned the water in shower on. He came back and started to suck my tits again. He came up and gave me a long hard kiss. He lifted me up, again wrapping my legs around his waist, and walked over to the shower. The water fell over us as we had a make out session. Then he pushed me against the wall and fucked me again. The water kept washing over us as he rimmed his hard dick onto my pussy again and again. I was moaning and screaming in ecstasy as I came again.

Ryan stopped and pulled me to him, his cock against my pussy. He kissed me again and again, then trailed his kisses down my neck to my tits. He sucked and bit them, my moans becoming louder and louder as he did. Then he laid me down in the tub, a small bit of warm water in the bottom, the shower still running. He stuck his dick into my hole again, and moved in and out slowly. He leaned down and gave me kiss after kiss, never slowing or speeding his thrusts.

"Oh god, Ryan. I'm going to cum again," I moaned against his lips.

"That's just what I was wanting," was his reply. He started to pick up speed, going faster and faster until we came, moans filling the bathroom.

We lay there for a minute, panting from our endeavors. Ryan gave me another kiss before turning off the water in the shower. He picked me up and carried me back to my room. We lay next to each other I bed, just kissing for a while. I fell asleep at some point and when I woke up, Ryan was gone. In his place there was a note.

'I'll see you at practice tomorrow, Riley. I'll pick you up and take you home. -Ryan Dbo'