Happy 4th of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came again, whining and trying to kick free, but still coming, my shoulders hurt so badly, but still coming and coming, and I was afraid I'd pass out and then he'd really fuck me up. He was babbling about dripping hot wax on my titties and tying me down and paddling me until I bled, and he shoved my arms up hard and I really cried, shouting as best as I could, "You're hurting me!"

I heard, "Motherfucker!" and Mike was gone. My arms free, I scrambled to my feet and collapsed to the floor, my legs folded beneath me. Standing in front of me, with her back to me, was my Tammy, standing in ready stance. Beyond her, on the floor was Mike, his eyes squeezed shut and his hands over his mouth and nose, blood spattering and dripping onto his red Hawaiian shirt.

"Whah!" he shouted, his hands muffling him.

"She's my friend," Tammy said, "My sister! Bygones and all that shit, but you leave now!" Mike scrambled to his feet and shoved his dick into his pants. He didn't wave or anything as he hurried out of the den.

Tammy helped me to my feet and over to the sofa, where she gathered my clothes while I rested a minute. Then we were off to the bathroom where she helped me clean up and even dressed me. She combed out my hair, something she's always liked to do, since her own hair is not comb friendly.

We were about to leave the bathroom when she slapped my ass hard through my shorts, and then punched me in the arm. "What do you mean, scaring me like that?" Tammy hissed at me quietly, tears spilling from her beautiful eyes. I grabbed her and held her tight (my arm hurt like a bitch, thank you) and we both cried for a while. When we were done, we pecked each other's lips and cleaned up again, then joined the party in progress.

At around 11:00, after most of the other guests had left, and Tammy and Whore-mantha walked me to my car. I hugged Samanella and thanked her for a lovely party. I told her I was glad to have met her, and I thought she and Tammy are a great couple, destined for eternal love, blah blah blah. She looked touched, and kissed my cheek before turning to go inside and let us say goodbye in private.

Tammy and I kissed, a good kiss. A kiss that said, hey, I love you so much that I'd do anything for you, live, die, anything. It also said, shit girl, you're hot, please come back to my hotel, but we ignored that part. At least Tammy did.

I started my car and let it idle, and I asked, "Is she really like me?"

"She's not you," Tammy said.

"Damn straight," I said, winking at my old lover.

"Does she keep it all smooth and shaved?" I asked Tammy, and she flipped me off, but not before her eyes told the truth and I laughed so hard I almost peed. Tammy leaned into my car and kissed me softly, and my heart started pounding. I love Tammy so much!

"We're happy," Tammy said, and all I could do was smile. I promised to call before I drove home, and I drove myself back to my hotel room, where I plan on sleeping really soon.

Love and Kisses and a Happy 4th to all,

Teri

12