Happy Anal Slut

Story Info
Wiley needs a hard cock.
729 words
4.11
55.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiley4377
wiley4377
182 Followers

Two years after Wiley was seduced and discovered anal lust, he was receiving hard cock three to four times a week. His two male bulls would call and visit his place over the garage. Sometimes he would fuck both the same day but never together. This is one day in the life of horny Wiley.

Finally, Wiley's first year of college was over. He was relaxing at the local beer hall enjoying a cold beer and a Marlboro light. The bar was empty except Marlene the bartender and Wiley. Wiley decided to get fucked.

My nuts were sore from no sex in five days. Neither of the two regular bulls who were fucking my tight ass had called. I felt jilted in a way.

I decided it was happy hour at the peep show. I had noticed the parking lot was half full. That meant at least six or seven hard cocks were watching porn and massaging their cocks.

So I decided to get drained. I walked in the front and strolled in the back viewing booths. My eyes quickly adjusted to the ultra dim light.

I was immediately attracted to one man who was about my height. His hair was dark and he had brown eyes. I approached him and we made some small talk.

He said his name was Mark and that he was a top and wanted some good ass.

We entered a familiar booth with a mirror—the same one Bill seduced and taught me the pleasure of anal fucking.

I fondled his cock inside his pants. I could feel it swell some. I skinned my jeans off and over the chair. I knelt down and unfastened his pants.

I was impressed with the feel of his cock. When I pulled his pants down, I was face level with a fat cock.

I stroked his fat member then opened my mouth and stuffed his cock in my mouth. I greedily but gingerly sucked as his fat cock grew to a magnificent member.

My cock was hard before we entered the booth.

His cock was at least two hands long and three inches wide. The head was smaller or average where the rest of his cock was huge. It was bottle shaped.

I alternated stroking and sucking until his cock was very hard. I worried he might be a fast cummer. I skinned on a condom and applied some lube.

I stood, turned and without letting his stiff cock go, directed it to my horny ass hole.

His cock head penetrated my anal lips and maybe two inches of hard cock buried up my ass.

"Oh YES, o—gawd—its good—Hmm—ugh," I muttered.

I pushed my round smooth ass back another inch before letting his cock go.

I could hear him moan in pleasure. He gripped my hips and began thrusting his cock deeper in my rectum. The stretching was so good and the disturbance in my bowels made my balls tighten up.

My cock throbbed as he stroked in me. The feeling in my cock was electric. I knew I was on the verge of a big cumm.

"Yea that's so good—fuck me—fuck me harder---please," I begged.

Mark was happy to oblige me as his pelvis plopped on my butt.

I realized that the three or four men in the booth area could hear the slapping noise of a man fucking some ass.

Plop—plop—plop as his cock was stroking out to the head and all the way in.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. My cock suddenly exploded in a torrential spewing cumm.

"Oh Gawd—I'm CUMMING," I yelled. My cock was spurting wildly with each stroke.

Then I heard Mark and felt him tense up. He was about to cumm.

I pulled my ass off his cock, squatted down pulled off his condom and sucked him off. I normally do not like jism but for some reason I wanted him to cumm in my mouth.

Mark tensed and jettisoned his jism in my mouth. I swallowed the pearly jism. We corrected our pants and he thanked me. I asked if he wanted to fuck in the future and he sheepishly answered maybe.

I noticed several men observed our fucking through the peep holes.

When I got home about 4 o'clock, the phone rang and it was Bill who wanted to fuck. I was a happy anal slut.

wiley4377
wiley4377
182 Followers