Happy Anniversary

Story Info
Wild anniversary sex.
898 words
3.22
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jason Allen. I'm 26 and married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Her name is Christine. We have been together for two years last night- and I gave her the surprise of her lifetime.

I picked her up from her house and we went to go eat and dance. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed her sexy, curvy figure and amazing fair skin. Her dark hair flew in the breeze a little, and her makeup was perfect. Good lord she looked beautiful. She's short, but i like them like that. I asked her where she wanted to go, and she said "Oh, anywhere." So we went to a hot new club in town. It had a sultry atmosphere. We got there, and I ordered two Martinis. We laughed and joked about the drunken whores on the dance floor, then decided we would show them how dirty dancing was done. We had people gaping at us for 5 songs, until we sat down. As the night wore on, I couldn't hide my lust. I playfully brushed my hands against her gorgeous behind and ample breasts as we danced. The desire building up in her eyes made it obvious she was enjoying it. Soon I realised she was having trouble containing herself.

When we got back to my house, I took her up to my room and told her to stay put on the bed while I got some champagne. I went down stairs, chose the best bottle, got two glasses, and went back upstairs. When I got back, she was sitting there smiling at me. I lit a couple of candles and turned out the lights, then handed her the glass of champagne, and she took it with a smile. Her breasts looked amazing in her dress and the lighting. When we finished drinking, I gave her a kiss, then looked her in the eyes. Those beautiful, deep green eyes. I pulled her close to me and ran my hand through her hair. I kissed her and she let out a moan. That's when I lost control. I pushed her flat on the bed, and began kissing her with the most passion I could muster. I kissed my way down her neck and to her breasts that were partially showing in her low cut dress. I felt her hands running down my back, under my shirt, then her fingernails dragged down my back. She pushed me off of her and got on top of me. Then she started taking off her dress. Then her bra, and I watched as her gorgeous breasts bounced out, as if being freed from a cage. Next came her underwear. She crawled up towards my face, smiled at me, and buried my face in her breasts, her left hand behind my head. She then began running her right hand down my body to my crotch, and started rubbing my penis. She giggled when she felt how rock hard it was. I begged her to take off all my clothes, and with a bat of her eyelashes, she did.

The next thing I knew, we were showering together. She had her body pressed up against mine, and then kissed her way down my body until she was on her knees, kissing the base of my cock. she wrapped her lips around it and went down. I felt myself about to cum, and she could tell. she stood back up and told me "I'm not finished with you just yet. She moved my hand down her soaking wet, smooth, pale skin to her pussy, savoring each moment. God, was she tight. When my fingers penetrated her, her head tilted back and she let out a scream, and demanded we go back to the bedroom. We did, without drying off, and she pushed me down on the bed from behind, and began spanking me. She flipped me over, and straddled me, letting my throbbing cock slip into her pussy.

She was bouncing up and down, screaming, with her breasts bouncing with every motion. It felt absolutely amazing. She slowed down, panting, and hopped off. She got off and got into position to suck me again. She smirked and giggled, teasing me my licking the tip. I grabbed her head and shoved my cock into her mouth again. I heard her try to let out a muffled yell. Her head bobbed up and down while she gagged, her warm, moist, mouth around my penis, her tongue flicking around on it. Her hands were on my balls, playing with them with her fingertips. I took it out of her mouth and flipped over on top of her. I straddled her and laid my penis in between her breasts. She pushed them together, and I began thrusting back and forth. Oh, it felt amazing. So perky and big, squeezed tightly around my penis. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I put my fingers into her pussy again. I began moaning louder and louder. Then, it happened. My hot cum splattered all over her face and in her mouth. Almost at the same time, she squirted all over my hand. I hopped off of her and we just laid there together panting for a few minutes. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "happy anniversary, babe."