Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BW3
BW3
53 Followers

"Open it, Laura." She wouldn't budge. "OPEN IT!"

My eyes drifted down to her perky little tits that were now exposed. Namely to her nipples, which somehow were as stiff as I was. I reached down and grabbed her left breast. With her heart pounding behind it I pinched her hardened nipple as hard as I could and give it a twist. Her mouth popped open into a perfect O shape, forming the silent start of a shriek but it got stifled quick when her wadded up bra found it's way into her gaping trap. Traces of lace stuck out between her lips as took my belt and strapped it over her mouth, and buckled it right behind her head into a makeshift gag. I let go of her hair and she dropped back to the floor on all fours, too dumbfounded to make a move as I strutted back to my position behind her.

"Hear that, sweetie? Silence. Haven't heard that one in about oh, seven years now? It's nice."

I knelt down behind her and took in the view. She was at my mercy. Panties pulled down, ass high in the air, the strap of my belt trailing behind her head and down her back. I reached up between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. It was wet. Very, very wet. My surprise quickly passed and I began rubbing my cock head along her cunt lips. The mix of her juices and my precum had the tip glistening. She turned her head back towards me, trying to speak through the makeshift gag in a plaintive tone that sounded a lot like begging. I wasn't listening.

"We really should make love. It's our anniversary after all." I went to jam my cock into her as hard as I could only for it to slide in effortlessly into her soaking wet pussy. The sounds she was making now made it clear that she had just gotten exactly what she was begging for. I dug my finger nails into her hips and began fucking her like the whore we both knew she was now. I couldn't remember the last time she had felt like this when I fucked her. She may never have. My mind started to drift back on years and years of anniversaries and Valentine's Days that ended in bland, unsatisfying fashion. Having to work and grind so hard just to get inside her while she laid there, half heartedly telling me how much she wanted it. My drifting mind got snapped back to reality by the sensation of her pushing back against me as I drilled her now. She was bucking like an animal and then I felt it. She gripped my cock like a vise as her entire body shook. I did't know the last time she had an orgasm with me that I hadn't suspected her of faking. There was no room for doubt on this one.

I laughed as I eased out of her. She started to move but I reached up and pressed down between her shoulder blades to keep her ass up and face down for me.

"Consider that your anniversary gift, sweetie, because I'm going to pick mine out now." My hand drifted up in between her ass cheeks. She started squealing frantically as she caught my drift. With a grunt and with all of my weight my cockhead popped into her asshole. The scream she let out would have rattled the walls if her mouth hadn't been covered. I pushed and pushed but only an inch or two would squeeze in until I reached up and grabbed the end of my belt to get all the leverage I'd need. I cranked back as I lurched forward and suddenly it all just sank into her. I had never felt anything so tight on my cock. I was soon pumping away on her tight hole. The sound of my hips hammering against her little ass drowned out what was trying to come out of her mouth. Pretty soon I was totally lost in this sensation. Nothing she'd ever done for me felt this good on my cock.

I found myself fucking her so much harder than I ever thought possible. I'd always been so delicate with her and that was never going to be my problem again. Her asshole loosened just slightly and I was able to really pick up some speed. I knew I wouldn't last long at that pace and I didn't care. Not long after I felt that sensation of impending orgasm and buried myself deep as I could go just in time for my cum to flood out of me. Burst after burst jolted through my body and wouldn't seem to stop. I could have been inside her for a minute or an hour for all I knew. I finally began to soften and was able to ease right back out of her. As I exited her newly broken in asshole I finally snapped back to reality. I reached up to the belt buckle behind her head and undid it. As soon as it went loose she pulled the belt away from her mouth and spat her bra out. She sucked air into her burning lungs as deeply as possible. She rose up onto her knees and reached back to try and massage her now stinging ass cheeks. Her eyes narrowed as she gave me a look that I couldn't quite place.

As I stood over her I felt no pity. The only thing I felt was one last impulse to indulge in. The stream of piss hit her in the chin and sent her scrambling backwards but I stepped forward and kept the pressure on as she backed against the leg of the kitchen table with nowhere left to retreat. Her face, her hair, her tattered clothes all got marked. As the final drops drained from me she dropped back down to all fours, watching the puddle form around her. She had walked through the door looking like a million bucks and now she finally looked like what she was really worth. When she looked back up at me I didn't see a trace of surprise or venom. She knew she deserved it. And I realized what it was I saw in her eyes now. I couldn't recognize it right away because I don't think I had ever seen her it from her in all the time we'd been together. It was respect. All she knew how to do in life was take and I had shown her that I knew how to take what I wanted even better than she could have ever dreamt. A lot of things in this marriage had changed now.

"In the morning you and I are going to have a little talk with Rick because I know that stupid bastard well enough to bet his prenup is nowhere near as good as mine. If I'm going to have a fucking whore for a wife then she might as well be a profitable one. For now, you are going to clean this mess up. Do a good job and maybe you can even sleep in my bed tonight."

I stopped at the doorway before I left. "Happy anniversary."

As I headed up the stairs I could hear the rattle of plastic bottles on the floor as she dug the maid's cleaning supplies out from under the sink. I went upstairs, showered, and had my best night's sleep in seven years.

BW3
BW3
53 Followers
12