Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They formed into a brutal rhythm. Hainora drew out just long enough for Sonsine to breathe, then the wild elf lunged for the dick, strangling herself, while Hainora forced in fully to her mouth, building speed each time. Soon Sonsine's breaths were not gasps, but air-hungry gurgles caught between pounding thrusts, her lungs aching, her face a deep purple and eyes squeezed shut with exertion and pain. She was never prettier, Hainora thought when she looked down, than like this. The pleasure built, fast and furious, and she made no effort to slow her rising wave, to hold down the orgasm that came on her as her breath grew ragged with effort. She only made sure to pull out in time, painting Sonsine's face with ropes of cum, splashing into her eyes. Her ragged breaths turned to a low moan, interrupted only by a fresh draw of breath, until the peak of her pleasure passed and left her glowing with the aftermath.

She collapsed on the bed beside her pet afterwards with a smile, letting her linger in position for a minute more as her climax waned before mercifully loosening the rope joined to her collar to permit her easy breath, slackening the rest to relax the bow she was forced into and let screaming muscles rest.

With one more hard smack against Sonsine's ass, she leant in to whisper in her ear.

"I love you."

Exhausted and half-delirious with pain and pleasure as she was, it took Sonsine a moment to process it. She swallowed her own blood, smiled, and mumbled out past a fat lip, 'I love you too, Mistress. Happy anniversary.'