Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't cum yet, it takes longer the second time around," his words choked with exertion.

Jo pulled him off of the brunette, her eyes dark with lust, as her husband's cock came away wetly from between Karen's thighs.

"I want your cum this time," she announced frantically.

He pulled Jo into position and had her sit on him in a 'reverse cowboy', where she sat facing away from him. His turgid dick disappeared into her with perfect aim. Karen watched her friend consume his length. She had a perfect view and access to both of them.

As Jo leaned back, Karen wasted no time. She tantalized Don's balls with her tongue as it coursed along the shaft to Jo's clit. From this position, she could lap at Jo's clit as Don thrust into his wife. It didn't take long before Don catapulted into his second orgasm. The feeling began in his groin and soon flooded through his erection, squirting into his wife. Don pulled out long enough for him to shoot a dollop onto Jo's mound, before returning to Jo's waiting pussy. Karen spread his semen over Jo as she milked out what was left. When he could do no more the girls turned to each other for the last dance.

Don collapsed on the bed and watched with fascination as the women continued to kiss and fondled one another. They brought each other to a final climax together. Sated, the trio cuddled and kissed, falling asleep together, content and smiling. Happy Anniversary indeed!

From that night forward, Karen was always invited to a birthday or anniversary party as dessert.

12