All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary - Amy's Story'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 9 years ago
Awful

This is a special story. Its hard to find one where you despise the characters and the plot so intensely. 1* is too much.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I have to agree with @EAPoe...

I have to agree with @EAPoe...When he killed himeself, he destroyed the story...Even if he loved her so much, for sure his love for his 4 children should have been stronger...Being selfish he left behind his 4 children lost in this world...The death of the wife wasn't important any more!!! The story ended the moment he died...

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
He should've lived

He should've lived and she should have died. She was a total bitch as well as a total waste of space. Her death would have been cosmic justice. His death was only a sad depressing example of yet another man killed by a cheating whore.

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
LOL

SO we have shit eaters giving comments. Have any one of you SCUM had to deal with the Court system if you have not then please shut the fuck up. She meaning your loving partner can be doing Arsenal and the courts will still give her the KIDS. Its called not fucking depression, its CALLED Despair look it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
His favourite drink was diet sarsaparilla .

he deserved to die..........but seriously, aside from the soft husband the wife was a very unrealistic character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Suicide is the only way

A sexual predator seduced my business partners sister, her husband committed suicide I'm not sure that he was stable before the cheating but he's dead now. Oh yeah the ass hole dumped the wife, and went after her brother's wife wrecking his marriage too. The brothers wife's father is a big shot lawyer and so is her sister They have spent the last year and a half fucking with the first wife's brother and I think they are trying to drive him over the edge too. I was stunned when I found out that the family had turned on the brother and welcomed the seducer into their family. If I wrote a story like this no one would believe it....

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 9 years ago

You ruined it.....James should have waved to her as she went to hell.....also, with the kids seeing her fucking her lover there is no way she would have been given the kids In the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a selfish cunt she was

Instead of meeting "The love of her life" she should have been plunged into a pit of despair.As her ex was wafted away on angels wings.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
I agree

I agree with Kerry312 really, unless you have been there you haven't got a fucking clue. Ever since some pussy came up with no-fault, it gave the courts the right to totally fuck over the husband 9 ways till Sunday. Now as for the story, it was actually good reading the end however was somewhat depressing and a lot of sad. not that the bitch didn't deserve it. Now the husband should have taken more revealing pic's and went after good ole Michael for alienation of affection, or what ever the state law would allow. Then took good Michael and his good ole wife and somewhere " private " and let her watch as he cut Michael's prick off, blew hole in his head to show good ole wifey what will happen if she ever does it again. now for the 13 Y.O. daughter she must have seen how much momma was enjoying Michaels big dick, and decided that if it felt that good, she wanted to have her own fun. and since she was already on the pill compliments of the grand parents why was she screaming rape and for help when " John " was trying to fuck her ? just another stupid bitch just like momma. shit good ole Michael probably broke in the daughter first. anyway good story.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
One Thing Missing

The one thing really missed was some payback for Michael. She certainly bore the responsibility for her situation, however, he was such an asshole it was very unsatisfying to see him get off without a price. When she finally discovered how much of a snake he was, I hoped I would be reading about a different choice for suicide. She should have acquired a gun, blown his brains out and then killed herself.

There was one thing impossible to believe however. When she was initially caught and saw the pain on James' face, it is not believable that she stayed in bed with her lover for more extended sex.

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
well

word's not fulfill if i say any the this story just out of this world no the word's are so small in front of that tall

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To syrus

Actually,I think that James did forgive her...and that forgiveness allowed him to take her in his embrace...I do feel that she was throughly punished for the crime of adultery...but in the end..i think James was the real winner by showing that his ability to forgive and love was great Dave from California

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Nice

Well written. You did a very good job of skating through the effects of depression which are huge. This is a very big issue and you dealt with the effects

of it through a few generations but the reality is life is hard for some and bad consequences are the result.

Thank you for your story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Happily this is fiction. However I am commenting here like it was real.

This cunt Amy was probably the worst woman ever born. Fucking skank neglected her husband for six years and, being the total whore hypocrite she was claimed how much love she had for him when actually she was just a common cheating whore. The best part was the year she spent in anguish over her foolishness. And then the effect on the children? What the fuck. She should have lived forever. In pain and loneliness.

There, that felt good.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

as I've said before. I don't understand some of the comments. I would assume, and I don't like to do that, but that everyone has done something in their life, that at the time seemed ok, but later realized how bad they screwed up, maybe ruining marriages, and families, or repeating a false rumor to the ruination of someone's career, or future, or family, or occupation. when the realization hits, should they feel remorse, I think so. should they regret their actions, and feel sorry for the people involved in their joke, or rumor, I would honestly hope so. some don't care one way or the other, but that's usually immaturity speaking, as they have never felt the brunt of such actions. my wife passed away 4 months ago, and I'm still having a tough time about it. no one cheated, that I know of, but the loss is horrendous. I'd like to say I understood this story, and the loss involved, on both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible

No amount of medical problems can justify her actions and no amount of love can justify his inaction for as long as he let her get away with this crap. The asshole who was fucking her may have had an open marriage but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve a beat down for screwing with someone else's marriage. BIG 1* for this waste of time.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
Maybe I don't understand

How could someone who neglected her husband for six years then have six consecutive days of sexual abandon with a complete stranger, claim that she only loved her husband? What utter bullshit. I know these are only stories, but I don't believe anyone who is having affairs, loves anyone but themselves. The real feeling when they get caught is "oh well, I didn't really love him anyway". Guys, you write these stories and the responses you give to these cheaters is inaccurate. You want to find out why, as a women who is a cheater. These stories will be entirely different .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sad

The author obviously has some mental health issues.

Seeing as he has not posted any of his thought for a few years there is a small hope that he was able to overcome his demons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The travesty is that the author CAN write. Has talent. No doubt about it.

BUT, what he writes is so disgusting, so nauseating, such despicable characters.

This is the second story I have read from him, and is definitely the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disturbed

I´m going to write this authors name and post it next to my computer so I´ll never make the mistake and login on to his stories. For one how did the husband know what was going on, on the cruise? Also If he was to sick to come out of the room or look after his wife How was he able to follow them to take pictures or hear what was being discussed by his wife and her lover? How did he know her lovers name was Micheal? On that fateful day. How did he know where she was? whom she was with? And more importantly the room number? She should not have died for then how does anybody know what was going through her mind when she was alone. She should have been giving the opportunity to find out how her husband knew all this things besides just the pictures. When I caught my wife with another man I loved my children to much to get them involved like he did. I stayed with her because of my kids plus I liked the idea of getting seconds But that came much later. Six years without sex is stretching it a bit to much. I´ve always said ¨When writing. Even fiction at least try to make it believable ¨ This story is like those 12 or 14 inch cocks black men have. My wife went dancing with a lot of them and when she would feel them on the dance floor she would walk away from them as not one seemed to be bigger that my 7.5 inch.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I liked the story, well, it is a sad story, but nicely done. I do have a few questions for the commenters though. Does anyone believe that everyone grows up the same way they do? Or, does everyone react the same way to a given situation? Is the love between a couple always the same as some other couple? Oh yes, and one for the nit pickers. Is it the goal of a story to get a reader emotionally involved with a character, or just to make sure it is grammatically, and chemically, and mathematically correct?

I hope the author takes all comments with a grain of salt, as they say. Well done story.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
You can't please everyone ,

You wrote a very sad story but, a good story I'd have to say wow! You are very talented for me to give that kind of complement is rare.

Yes, the story is very sad it also tells that not all affairs end without effects and repercussions. You also added in some mystery with the ghost which was another item which was unexpected. Now a suggestion from my bad side: too bad as ghost together they did'nt visit Mark and make him go mental and have to be locked away.

This story is now on of my favorites, I'm not gullible enough to think every thing you write will be this good but, please keep trying.

Thank you for the honor of this read.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Too Bad

I was hoping that he and his brothers had faked his death, and that somehow the kids knew he was alive and in contact. I get his situation: she cheats but if you divorce her she is rewarded with the kids, the house, alimony, and child support for 4 kids. he would be lucky to keep 20% of his income after a settlement like that! Oh yeah and she gets to keep fucking strange men. What I don't get is killing yourself, why not destroy your enemy? Why not throw them off the cruise ship while still at sea? So many better options out there!

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Well done

You managed to make a very unpleasant wife into an object of pity at the end. I thought the punishment fitting. I suggest the story would have been better if there were more ghostly manifestations.

P.S. Why didn't James' specter appear and keep the daughter in line???

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Nice way to deal with a super secret disease

Yeah, depression does stupid things to a mind. However, James should. Have told her about seasickness and being allergic to the,meds. They might have gone to a different vacation. As for Michael, why not sharpshooter him to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelieveable

The sentences are drab, lifeless and boring. The whole story appears to be written by a 5 year old spastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jesus

You were right. So sad

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Unfortunately, I know of several suicides in my area that occurred after one spouse discovered that their mate was guilty of infidelity. Details paralled the details in this story.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
Eh

Interesting but your story line got to be preposterous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Poorly written. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUUUUCK MEEE THIS STORY IS SHIT

In all the years of reading romance and loving wives this would have to be the worst

story ever written!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've heard of law Police

You've heard of the fashion Police

Well I am readers Police

You are under arrest for causing the cities and people covered in SHIT

WHY AND HOW DO YOU ASK ? EASY YOU GAVE EVERYONE THE SHITS READING THIS SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Very sad tale but just not right! You never said how James killed himself, not did you say how she offed herself! The bit about she and James visiting their kids that night was off-putting! I think a better ending would have been after she got that disgusting e-mail from Michael, prints it out! She finally realizes what she's done and that Michael played her! She knows where he lives because of previous conversations and e-mails! She gets her James' .45 and drives to Michal's city and finds his address. Obviously know one is looking for her or knows that she's even gone! She waits outside his home until she sees him arrive from work! After he enters his own home she goes to the door and knocks! He answers the door and she puts three into his chest! His wife hearing the shots comes running out and screams! She hands his wife the e-mail, his wife trembling seeing her with a loaded gun but reads the e-mail!

Micheal's wife is sobbing and looks at her and says that she knew nothing of an open marriage, it was a lie! She puts the gun to her head and pulls the trigger!

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 7 years ago
Anonymous 07/28/17

The clue is that the motor was running as she sat there and that she had "researched" on the internet. It's easy enough, a flexible pipe/tube attached to the exhaust, run it into the car, closing up everything nice and tight, turn on the motor, drift off to sleep as the exhaust asphyxiates you. She died in the same spot as James and the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story is fucking backwards

It should have been the 2 cheaters who died and put someplace where the couldn't have been found. No better than 1* because that's the lowest I can give it.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WHY, WHEN IN DIRE STRAITS

does the too little too late assume control. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Late

We are our on worst enemy and our own best friend. "Go not to the Elves for council because they will say both yes and no."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emotional

Brilliant story. I hope you can write more stories with such emotional content. I think the best compliment I can give is I cried. Good luck and keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Depressing!

Having a root canal was more enjoyable than reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
most lit readers are assholes.

this story is about a woman who has entered postpartum depression and never got the help she needed to emerge from it. The author made that relatively clear from the beginning when she refused to have sex with her husband after the birth of her last child. All the rest of the story was the result of that depression, and yet all the "burn the bitch" crowd are out in force wanting her to be resurrected so she can be tortured some more.

The woman killed herself. Isn't that punishment enough?

reading the comments is almost as depressing as reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Post-Partum Depression, just Whore-Dom Bitchession

She deserved to burn in hell for what she did to her husband, and no amount of feminist psychobabble decreases her guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well written story

cant say i feel bad for her except that she took him down with her. in reality someone would've called her on her attitude, the marriage would've likely died instead of him. friend of mine had tried to get his wife to see someone she refused and cheated, then told him to deal with it or she'd burn him . he recorded everything she did and forced her to take a shit settlement or get exposed. her job ego etc would've been destroyed, she's since gotten treatment but neither he or their kuds speak to her . dhe blamed them for not supporting her , they have a new mom, and left her and her abuse behind and are much happier. they tried for a year she rrefused to even try, so i can't fault em

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Where? Was She????? Her parents had been there before???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She got her just desserts

No pity for her , she had to know something was wrong , husband should’ve forced her in treatment or divorce as she was unhinged,

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Nutty pair

He puts up with her shit for six years, then lets her fuck another guy for the whole cruise. Then he leads his three young children into a room where their mother is being fucked and leaves them there to go kill himself. She's blegh all around. Just a fucked up couple o' retards. Look forward to a sequel about their fucked up daughter destroying a man of her own some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
like all the rest

No sympathy for her at all,and he took the cowards way out. He should have been a father, and man enough to run her ass off and raised his children right. I don;t for a second buy her " mental issues " thing. She fuck around all during the cruise, then goes frigid for 6 years till the second her cruise dick comes around!! She must really have loved his dick.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5* but

alot of it was implausable even given artistic licence for fictions sake.

why take a cruise when you know your husband is going to be seasick- bedridden (or was it just her bed ridden) the whole time?

how did he find out she was cheating? if he was up and about why wasn't she with him?

the betrayal was so bad claiming "love him" just doesn't work

she gets caught and carries on fucking?

scared of pregnancy again so no sex for hubby but allows lover to pump her full of cum?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Great story.

Terrific author. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not that I believe in an afterlife...

...but why the fuck would James be waiting around for Whorezilla to join him? Total bullshit! She fucking denied him for SIX YEARS then fucks another man as an anniversary/birthday present to her cuntself. They’re reunited in death? Bullshit!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Good story but very dark and depressing.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUKIE POO ( I SAY TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES ).

I pray to God our Heavenly Father! Please don't let this happen to Me! As for the story I hope that the Slut and her lover! (s) burn in hell! Thanks for giving me Nightmares? @★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I just didn't like it

Not because it was unbelievable, I know of many worse stories committed by both men and women. Not because of terrible writing, there are more poorly written stories here. Just didn't like it!

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
How Dark Can You Go?

I think I would scare myself if I let myself conjure up such a dark, depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad

Having skimmed a few of this persons posts I feel sorry for him.

Mental illness is a terrible thing and seeing it laid bare on a story site is sad

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Man Those Poor Kids With Fucked Up Adults Around Them

The adult I felt the sorriest for is the wife. According to the story she sounded like she was clinically depressed so at least she had a reason for doing the things she did. Meanwhile her dumfuck husband (and kids' father) throws the young children into the room to watch their mother being fucked and then commits suicide not caring how that would affect the children. Then her parents and family, knowing that she was diagnosed with depression, completely turn their backs on her. Who the fuck are these people? The children were truly the victims here and second victim was the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slut - but a happy story

That slut destroyed her family then moaned and whined about “poor me”. Typical. People like that get off too easy. It would have been nicer if she had been unable to take her whore life but was maybe just paralyzed, stuck inside a dead, useless body with her pain and memories. As a guy who has been shit on by women and had had the barrel of a gun in my mouth I think she gets off too easy. Poor kids.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Jumped the Shark...

After the husband died. Still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ah the im crazy defense

Bologna period. She wanted to cheat, she did, and he killed himself because of her selfish ass, No sympathy for her at all. glad shes dead. And in reality shed be in hell where she belongs not with the man she destroyed, Thy name is WHORE.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
Just a little thrill

What could it possibly hurt ??????

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

enjayemenjayemalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Made my face leak.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

Powerful Story... "Tear and Tissue Story "... To Give A Negative Comment Is An Insult To A Great Author! ...Anyway You've Got My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really good and dark

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pulled the hart strings

That was one of the saddest stories I have ever read puts Romeo and Juliet to shame

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
A sad and powerful tale.

I'm not sure that depression can take full blame for her actions, but she certainly created a remarkable amount of sadness in many lives. Well told!

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Though heart wrenching, it was totally ludicrous on SO MANY LEVELS! Why would a guy who KNEW he gets sea sick and couldn't take motion sickness meds take his wife on a cruise and think they would have a good time together???

That's just one of many in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Huh

Cuck wrenching story. Sad sack kills self in unloving wives stories is runaway wimp, take the kid and run wimp, suicide pussy wimp tales on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A slut is a slut

And a cuck is a cuck. Don't try to make it sad. Hopefully, both will be together in hell for what they did to their kids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a punk.....

Both would have been lost at sea. No need to have everyone pay for a sluts actions.

No woman is worth what he did. He should have handled it like a man. That slut was done after returning for the second time. After the first she would still be divorced. But after the second action she would have sealed her fate. As for lover boy, his wife was going to get a very open marriage.

PC culture is breeding these weak wanna be men. Well I hope the feminist are happy with what they got.

Just a word of caution to feminist, stay in the big cities where your shit is allowed to thrive. Don’t take your show on the road. You really won’t like the outcome.

Now I know these soft shell liberals will perceive this as a threat. But, not an any form is it. In the parts of our country where there are no safe spaces, no quiet rooms, no sympathetic counselors of the same ilk. In locations where marriage is still a couple building a life together thru mutual respect and support. Where actions have consequences and responsibility is taken for ones actions. Where men want strong, independent women and women want strong decisive men with hair on their balls. If you liberals and feminist bring your show here the odds of the women taking care of the feminist and the men dealing with the liberals is very high. When you end up on a train out of town beaten and broken don’t say I didn’t inform you of the possibility of what would happen.

But, it really is a statement that is not needed. You already know this. That’s why you stay hunkered down in the big cesspool cities. So you can hide in the shadows when it gets real.

So like I said before, it is not a threat. It’s a promise.

But, you already know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What kind of pervert...

...would shove his kids into the motel room while his wife was fucking her boyfriend? She was a whore, now she's a dead whore... thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Sad Steaming Pile!

WTF?! I hate reading such a bummer during the summer! What do you have against Literotica readers that you'd unleash this crappola on us?! Absolute horseshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Your story isn't just dark, it's disgusting! James isn't in love with Amy, he's emotionally dependent and and emotional cripple. ...And he's not only a wimp but a pussy as well! So much WRONG with this story! Who, in their right mind, goes on a cruise KNOWING they will be sick the whole time. How does that equate to a romantic getaway and renewal for their relationship.

No fun for either of them, right??? Except we know now that Amy found a way to be happy and satisfied, don't we?? ...And James does nothing! WIMP!!! Not love...stupidity!

Another thing....NOT RETRIBUTION OR CONSEQUENCES TO MICHAEL!

That's just plain disgusting!

Then, to top it all off, you have them together again and the whole family is happy!!

REALLY????!!!!!

The motel door wouldn't be able to be open without a key or key card.

OK...he got into the room. He should have brought a tire iron with him and beat Michael half to death that would have left him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life!

So, fuck you, Michael...here's to your open marriage! Hope you enjoy the consequences!

Of course, that's not how you wrote it! for me it was sickenly disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kinda Dark for Me

My Buddy picked up his twin daughters from school .. He then drove them to a hotel . The Twins then saw there mother leaving the hotel with another man . The daughters will have nothing to do with their mother .. I asked him why he did that to those sweet girls .. He said that he wanted them to know the truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bummer!

This is just one long turd of depressing shit! Why would you think that anyone would enjoy reading this crap🤮 Thank you/NOT for wasting my time🤥!

Kykidd87Kykidd87about 4 years ago
Awesome story. Great writing and has a good message.

Super sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good structure

Good structure and good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A happy ending and the best RAAC I have ever read. Even though my eyes misted, my black heart was singing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Michael showed his true worth

And I suppose that she did as well. Two repulsive people, one worthy of pity and one not, destroy an entire family.

The story is well told, but two characters are repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The slut should have given the kids more time and then taken Michael with her

That the wife would kill herself was a foregone conclusion. Natural justice demanded no other outcome for her. She is so worthless, however, she even fucked up dying.

There were two problems with her death. The first was her timing. The children deserved to have her around to rebuke and scorn as much as they found necessary to help with their grief until the youngest was 18 years old. Second, she let Michael live. Lots of practice on a pistol range would have prepared her to dispatch him with ease. If she planned the assault well she would have had little trouble getting away to her carbon monoxide slumber party. If she got caught the same pistol would have been an equally effective way to end her slut show.

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
Two Stars

Michael should have paid. If she was committing suicide anyway, she should have taken Michael down with her.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Read again. She got hers, a shame so many had to suffer because of her selfishness. All the way thru the tale it was always about her. What a self absorbed bitch.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Ugh, that was nasty. Obviously Michael and Amy are odious characters, but James was too naive for words. Should have refrained from checking out (from life, not the marriage) for the kids' sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brutally sad story. Whose fault it is doesn't matter when the story plays out like this. The ending says it all about love and forgiveness.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Too bad that Michael character didn't get what he had coming!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Reread the story again. Why the ending? She should be burning in hell while the dad keeps watch over his children every night.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
this is and was typical of sid0604

there isn't anything that a woman could do that he would blame her for. He's the ultimate cuckold wannabe. One story the wife castrated the husband and he forgave her.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

So her depression caused her to cheat and destroy her entire family. A very well written story, but with all the explanations and excuses , I can’t find any sympathy for her at all. Some of her remaining family should hunt down Michael and burn him alive.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - horrible story.

luckily, I did not get half way down the first page, before skipping to the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well-written but painfully depressing.Hard to believe that Amy’s parents would abandon her for so long. I rated this story a 5 but,I hope I do not come across another story this sad!

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

id say they both took the easy way out but glad she got to suffer alil b4 she took her own life. no spouse is worth taking your own life especially when u have young kids.

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

Wow. That was brutal. Well written, I could not stop until I finished it. But still brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somehow I knew ol' nixrox wouldn't understand this one. Author should take that as a compliment.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Couldnt get past the first page. Why? Well Michael was way over the top, for a woman so worried about her marriage yadda yadda yadda you wrote her to stupid to stop herself. its the usual dumb assed, slightly damaged male mind that keeps writing these women so far from reality that the story, even if its a good one, just becomes junk and not worth finishing.

Certainly to the lowly educated who growl and yell at their computers or post idiotic trash like "This story proves me right that all women are just worthless sluts". Dont care how it went after page one, sorry.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

I almost stopped reading the story as the abuse of the husband was over the top and no woman was that ignorant to not realize the destruction of the man she "loved". Glad I didn't stop. The last page and a half was beautifully crafted allowing the reader to accept her true repentance. If you didn't read the whole story yet commented on it, shame on you! It is a story you feel in your heart.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Pretty good story even if not normally my cup of tea. What would've made the story better would be if she had come to terms that what she did was wrong even if she said it. It doesn't seem like she fully understood what she had done and how it harmed her hubby. She died being selfish and the dialogue just made it so that all she worried about was herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mehh.... Too trite. A better plot line would have been the wife being institutionalized for a while, seeing the psychiatrist, coming to terms, and trying to make amends with friends and family. Particularly the latter.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A very dark story. But, relatively effective.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

That was a dark tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous