Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 02

Story Info
White Lauren has her chocolate cake, and eats it too.
4.6k words
4.47
55.4k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

I couldn't believe I was about to do this, either.

If you've read the previous story, you already know that I went to a strip club last week, looking for a black woman. And I found her. Staci Summers. I hired her to come to the house on the night of my fifteenth wedding anniversary, to help my husband exorcise once and for all, this all-consuming desire he has for black women.

And now it was that night. The night of our anniversary. I was glancing at my watch literally every other minute, listening with a dog-like intensity, every time I heard a car pulling up, or a car door opening and closing, then going to the door.

Staci came up behind me after once such glance through the door, and put her hands on my shoulders. She said, "Will you calm down?"

I turned around and said, "I am calm, I'm just --"

"Anxious for him to get home. I know, baby."

Staci was, of course, looking beautiful, wearing a spanking white leather skirt, a tight white sweater, matching white pumps, glossy red lipstick, and her black hair up in a severe bun, her pretty French nails just as long as when we met last week.

I went with Staci's suggestion to wear the same outfit when we met -- black leather skirt, tight black ribbed cotton sweater, sexy black stiletto heels, glossy pink lipstick. Long French nails. She says I look sexy when I wear it. That was good enough for me.

Neither of us wore panties, at Staci's suggestion. She said underwear would just get in the way. I was already wet enough, just thinking about what was to come.

She caressed my arms and kissed me softly. "He'll be home any minute now. Just concentrate on making his night the best one he's ever going to have."

I nodded, our faces still touching. "I know. You're right. Once he gets in the door, I'll be fine. It's just this waiting."

Suddenly, I heard a car pull up. I quickly ran to the door yet again. "It's him! Come on, Staci, hide! Quickly!"

A car door slammed shut. Then footsteps. Finally my husband came through the door, all six handsome feet of him. As soon as he stepped through the door, I stepped up to him, placed my hands on his chest, and kissed him. Not too hard. Just enough pressure to feel my lips against his.

Provocatively, I said, "Happy anniversary, baby."

Jack grinned. "Happy anniversary to you, too, Lauren. What's up with the outfit?"

I just said, "Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

"What?"

"Just close your eyes." I reached down and took his briefcase from him. "You won't be needing this."

Jack said, "Okay." He closed his eyes shut.

I put his briefcase on the coffee table, and signaled Staci over. She was careful to cross on the carpet so Jack couldn't hear her approach, wouldn't hear the clicks of her heels.

Staci's eyes roved up and down, taking him in. Her eyes flashed when she looked at me. Without hesitation, she stepped up to him, and kissed him. Jack was a perfect sport. He kept his eyes closed, even though he had to know the woman kissing him wasn't me.

Staci kept kissing him, finally opening his mouth, and eased her tongue inside. Then, with a devilish grin, she eased away from him.

Then I stepped up to Jack and said, "Would you like to see your surprise?"

He nodded several times, quickly. Staci suppressed a giggle.

I said, "Okay, baby. You can open your eyes now."

Jack opened his eyes, and instantly drank in the sight of Staci standing there.

Staci sweetly said, "Hi. I'm Ebony. Your wife says all you've ever wanted was to fuck a black woman. Is that right, baby?"

Jack nodded, his eyes full of lust and longing. He even licked his lips. "Yeah."

I stepped over to Staci, slipped my arm around her waist, and smiled at Jack. "So. Do you want your present now ... or later?"

Staci looked down, and looked at me. "No, judging by that raging erection he's got, I'd say he'd like his present now."

I looked at his pants. A very nice tent had been pitched, a very rigid one. I giggled too. Then I looked at Staci. "Well, why don't we get this party started?"

She smiled. "Sure."

Staci got down on her haunches, and unzipped Jack's trousers. She giggled too, when his erect cock sprang out all by itself, like a beer spigot, but it was a frankly sexual sounding giggle of an aroused woman.

She looked up at him and said, "I've never fucked a white guy before."

I didn't know if that was true or not. But my husband fell for it.

Jack looked down at her. "Taste it. Taste your first white cock."

And Staci did. First she took in her hands, and gently stroked it, up and down, up and down, up and down, making it even harder. Then she leaned forward and ran her tongue all along his shaft. And finally, she put her cherry red glossy lips around his cock.

And sucked him.

I watched Jack's eyes close, at the same time as he looked up at the ceiling, as if a long held desire was finally being fulfilled. He groaned as Staci sucked him. I looked down, as Staci sucked his cock. I didn't know if it was just that it was black woman who was doing the sucking, or if Staci was truly good or not.

All I really knew, I guess, was that it did indeed look very sexy to see a black woman sucking my husband's pink cock. The contrast in skin tones was very erotic.

Staci flicked her eyes at me, and winked.

I stepped close to Jack. "Does this little black slut suck your cock real good, baby?"

He looked at me passionately, and groaned out, "Oh, god, yes!"

"Do you mind if I play with her, too, baby?"

Jack grinned through his sexual heat. "Don't mind at all. Find out for yourself."

I went behind Staci, and crouched down on my knees, close enough to touch my hips against her sexy ass. I slipped my arms around her waist, and played with her tits from behind, letting them fill my palms, cupped them and squeezed them, played with her nipples with the tips of my long French nails. Then with one hand, I felt down her smooth flat tummy, down her leg, pulled up her skirt, and reached for her pussy, and felt no hair. Just smooth black pussy. I started touching her pussy with my nails.

I knew Staci was liking what I was doing, by the way her body was pressing against mine, gently but insistently. She pulled back from my husband's cock and said, "Oh, god, Lauren, you're making me so fucking hot, baby!"

Jack grunted out, "Why don't we take advantage of it?"

I stood up, and helped Staci -- Ebony -- stand up as well. I kissed her and caressed her all over. She went over to husband's favorite arm chair, bent over, stood with her legs shoulder width apart, placed her hands on the armrests, softened her legs slightly, and arched her back, then I reached down and lifted her skirt up again. That had the effect of presenting her wet black pussy to my husband's wide incredulous eyes. I reached down, and spread her pussy lips apart, to reveal succulent pink flesh inside.

I looked up at him. "Are you ready to fuck some tight wet chocolate pussy, baby?" My husband nodded jerkily, practically drooling.

I smoothly slipped two fingers inside her. God, was she wet. I couldn't help but notice the contrast of her pussy and my fingers. I was bewitched by her chocolate beauty. I pulled out slightly, and just used the tips of my long acrylic nails to fuck her.

Staci inhaled sharply, and let it out in a moan. I kept going, just using my long nails. Forward -- sharp inhale. Backward -- sultry sexy moan. Staci got so wet that moisture was almost running down my fingers.

I said, "Do you like the way I fuck your pussy?"

Staci shouted, "OH GOD YES I LOVE IT!!"

I said, "Are you ready to fuck some white dick?"

I think Staci came. The way her pussy suddenly clenched and unclenched several times.

Now, the way she looked at me and said, "Oh, god, yes, I am so ready."

I looked at Jack. "Do you think you can handle this?"

Jack nodded again. "Yeah. I think so."

"Well, she's certainly ready."

Staci said, "Don't forget the condom, Lauren."

I quickly found Staci's matching white leather purse, practically ripped open the box of condoms, and said to my husband, "Now, sweetheart, you have to promise to be gentle."

Jack grinned. "Yeah. Of course."

I sucked on my husband's hard pink cock a few strokes, then rolled a condom on.

Jack suddenly said, "Why don't you sit on the chair, Lauren?"

Staci smiled. "Yes, Lauren. Sit on the chair!"

I sat on my husband's favorite arm chair, and primly crossed my legs, and held Staci's hands, while Jack slipped his cock inside her pussy. I knew he did, because Staci's eyes widened for a second, then went to a sexual feline look.

She moaned out, "Oh, yeah, baby!"

I said, "Do you like that white cock?"

Judging by the look on Jack's face, I didn't have to ask if he liked black pussy. He started moving his hips back and forth. Back ... and forth ... back ... and forth.

Staci spoke around luscious moans that were turning me on more than anything. "What ... I would ... like ... is to ... have ... some white ... pussy ... while I'm getting ... some white cock!"

I kissed her, and smiled. "Sure thing, sweetheart. Help me recline this chair."

Staci knew just what to do. She pushed on the handle, and the chair reclined way back, so I was laying back, practically looking at the ceiling.

Staci pushed my skirt up, revealing my naked wet pussy, as I spread my legs as far as I could, and draped my legs over the armrests.

I said, "Do you want to eat my white pussy, black girl?"

"Oh, god, yes, I want to eat your pussy!"

"Well then, don't be shy!"

Staci rested her top half partly on the chair, and partly on my body. She caressed my pussy with the tips of her own long nails, teased me with them, then inserted them, and played with my pussy!

I moaned, and arched off the chair slightly.

Staci smiled at me. "I wanted to get you back for that shit you pulled on me!"

I grinned at her. "One good fucking deserves another!"

Then she bent down and starting licking my pussy, while my husband fucked her from behind, doggy style.

Oh my fucking god!

I was in paradise for several minutes. You have no idea how sexy it was to have this black girl eating my pussy while my husband fucked her. The living room was full of both mine and Staci's sultry moans, and Jack's grunting.

Whether this was the fantasy that Jack had in mind, or if he just came up with in on the fly, I could definitely go with it.

But then Jack ruined it when he said, "Oh god ... I'm going ... to cum!"

It was the way he said it, every word a short grunt, that I knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

I looked at the ceiling, then over at Jack. "Try to slow down, baby! Please!"

Staci winked at me, as she ate my pussy. Her brown face made such a sexy contrast to my white skin.

But then suddenly Jack said, "I ... I ... can't ....uhhhhh...."

I leaned back against the chair, and stared at the ceiling, utterly disappointed. I looked over, as Jack pulled his happily limp cock out of Staci's pussy.

She stood up straight, and I sat up and helped her pull her skirt back down. It still excited me to see that when I pulled it down and smoothed it over, it draped perfectly and showed her booty off without being tight.

Staci helped me stand up, then did the same thing for me, pulling my skirt down in place and smoothing it over. She winked at me and we kissed.

But for some reason, I was seething in boiling resentment. I said to Jack, "Did you enjoy your present?"

Jack nodded. "You know I did."

I pretended to smile. "Why don't you go take a shower while I order dinner?"

Jack hurriedly stuffed his cock back in his pants, and shuffled off to the bedroom.

I couldn't bear to even look at Staci for a minute. To break the tension, I went to my purse and pulled out a thick wad of twenty-dollar bills.

Staci seemed to read my mind, looking at me. "It happens a lot. Don't worry."

"Yeah, I know. It's just -- here." I put the money in her hand.

Quietly, Staci said, "I get the feeling someone wasn't quite satisfied."

I chuckled and blushed, despite myself. In a low voice, I said, "You got that right." I collected myself and said, "Won't you stay for dinner? I'm ordering Chinese."

Staci said, "Sorry, baby. I need to be going. But give me a call sometime." She leaned in, and whispered in my ear, "I had a great time. Let's do it again sometime. The part where I ate your pussy."

I kissed her. Then I took her to the door, and saw her out. From there, I went to the bedroom, to change into something a little more appropriate for munching on Chinese.

I entered the bedroom, I kicked off my heels, and started to unzip my skirt.

My husband was lying in bed. Naked, except for a towel around his waist. No magazine was in his hand. But I knew his mind was full of women just like the one he'd just fucked.

The first words out of his mouth were, "Thanks, honey. This was the best anniversary I've ever had."

He had some nerve. But I swallowed the hot reply I had in mind. In between slipping off my skirt, and taking off my sweater, he'd fallen asleep.

Bitterly, I said, "Happy anniversary."

Over the next few days, I barely said two words to my husband, who was grinning like an idiot, and glowed he was sixteen again. He kissed me on the cheek and breezed out the door, with hardly a care in the world.

Oh, I was so fucking pissed at him!

After all the hard work, all the preparation that I went through, to make that night perfect, he fucks her for five minutes, and then goes to bed and falls asleep! Then I reminded myself, the night was for him, not for me. But, dammit, why couldn't have he lasted just a few minutes longer?

It was so fucking typical.

Even though I'd had all these sexual thoughts rattling around inside my head all week, I didn't feel very sexy today. Rather mechanically, I dressed in a very basic turtleneck sweater, and a very plain grey plaid skirt, along with a pair of black leather knee high boots with 4 inch high stiletto heels.

It wasn't until I was at work, that I realized I forgot to wear panties!

All day long, these thoughts rattled around inside my head, and wouldn't go away. I kept trying to tell myself these thoughts were not worthy of me, but they just kept repeating, on a loop, all by themselves.

By the time I got off work, I was looking forward to my yoga class. That usually helped me to clear my mind and center my thoughts. My husband was gone on a business trip, so I didn't have to be home right away. And if my husband was calling for something important, I had my cell phone.

I was just leaving my office, about to get into my car, when my cell phone went off. Warily, I flipped it open. The caller ID said it was Staci. One more thing I needed to clear my head of, was her.

I pushed the green button. "Hello."

"Hey, Lauren."

Despite myself, I smiled when I heard her voice. "Hi, Staci."

"Hey, what are you doing? I hope I haven't called you at work."

"No, actually. I just left my office. I was on my way to my yoga class."

There was a bit of a pause on the other end. Then she said, "Well, Lauren, I realize your anniversary was last week, and things didn't go too well, so this might not be the best time to ask you this, but maybe you'd like to come by my place and we can do yoga together?"

"What, you're not working tonight? No date or anything?"

There was a sigh. "Nope. I'm just in a stay at home kind of mood tonight. You're welcome to join me if you want."

My smile widened. This girl was inviting me to her place for yoga. Without hesitation, I said, "Sure. I'd like that."

Staci asked me, "Won't your husband get worried when you don't get home on time?"

"He won't," I said. "He's on a business trip."

I could hear Staci's smile. "Great, baby! You remember where my place is?"

"Yes. I'm on my way over right now."

"Super! I'll be expecting you."

After a quick ten minute drive, I knocked on Staci's door, carrying a little bag that had my yoga clothes in it. Staci answered the door, dressed in white, as usual, spanking white velour pants, and a matching camisole top. But she'd had her hair done since I'd last seen her, it was all in curls now.

She gave me a hug. "Hey, sweetheart! It's good to see you. Come on in!"

I said, "Thank you." I stepped inside, listening for the clicks of my heels on her hardwood floor. I turned on my heel and looked at her boldly. "It's nice to see you, too."

Staci closed the door behind me. "You look hot, baby girl."

"What, this? I just threw this on."

"Seriously, girl, you look hot. I've never seen you with boots on. Damn."

I tried not to smile or blush, and lost. "Thank you, Staci. I like your new hairdo."

Staci blushed, too. "You do? Come on, don't play with me."

"Seriously, I like it."

"Well, come on, why don't you change clothes? I don't think it's a good idea to do yoga in high heels."

I laughed. "Nope."

"Although I won't be offended if you wear socks. The floor is kind of cold."

"Okay."

Forty minutes later, I was wiping sweat off my brow, dressed in sky blue velour pants and a matching bra top, and white ankle socks.

Staci was wiping sweat off her brow with her arm, as she took the DVD out of her player. "Was that strenuous enough for you?"

"Yeah. Wow. Never done power yoga before. I'm all sweaty here."

"Help yourself to a bottle of water in the fridge if you want."

"Thank you. You want one, too?"

"Yes, please, if you would, baby?"

I went to the fridge, pulled out two bottles of water, and we sat on the couch together. Staci said, "Thanks for coming over."

"Oh, no, thank you for inviting me. What made you do that, anyway?"

Staci took a long pull off her water bottle, and looked at me rather guiltily. "Well, I feel like I owe you a refund for last week. Or at least a partial one."

She was so cute. I asked her, "Refund?"

"Well, I just feel kind of guilty, that you made me come, and I sure as hell made Jack come. I know that."

I giggled. "Yep. No complaints on his end."

"But I felt kind of guilty that I didn't make you come."

I shrugged. "Well, it wasn't your fault that Jack came so quick. Truth be told, I'm rather surprised he lasted as long as he did."

"Yeah, I was rather impressed myself. You know how tight my pussy was."

I blushed. "Yeah. I could feel how tight it was."

"Well, I wanted to invite you over to my place, so that we could do it properly."

"Do what? A threesome again?"

"No. Just you and me. No time limits. No money changing hands. No pressure. What do you say?"

"I say, yes."

Staci stood up, and held out her hand. "Come to the bedroom with me, baby."

I put my hand in hers, and stood up. "I'm all yours."

Staci smiled. "I know."

We went down a short hallway, and made a right. Into the bathroom.

I said, "I'm guessing we're taking a detour?"

Staci gave me a feline look that gave me shivers. "Nope. Just taking the scenic route."

She turned on the shower, then took two steps over and started kissing me.

I smiled and kissed her back. "I sure missed this."

"So did I, baby. So did I."

We kept kissing. It was so nice being kissed and caressed. I never in a million years imagined I would ever be kissing a woman. But god, it was nice.

She put her soft warm hands on my body, started caressing me as she kissed me. When she ran the tips of her nails up and down my back, it made my clit shiver, my breasts get swollen, and my nipples get hard.

Staci smiled. "Looks like someone's getting aroused."

I nodded. "Very much so. You want to tell me why we're in the bathroom?"

In answer, Staci raised my arms over my shoulders, and took off my bra top. She gently held my breasts in her hands, fondling and squeezing them, and hungrily flicked her tongue over and around my nipples, alternating between my left and right breasts. I felt myself getting perfectly aroused. And this was just foreplay.

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12