Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 05

Story Info
Lauren learns the value of secrets.
4.7k words
4.38
17.5k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

My husband has been back from his work trip a couple of weeks now. But things haven't changed much around the house since he returned, although that's not entirely his fault.

He didn't even have a chance to sleep off the jet lag before he went back to work. He got back from the corporate meeting one afternoon and was back in the office the next morning! So my husband Jack has been going through the motions with a zombie-like quality.

This morning I left for work wearing a particularly sexy outfit. I had on a tight-fitting black pencil skirt, white tank top and black patent-leather peep-toe pumps with six-inch heels, my brunette hair down, curled and everything, instead of up, like I usually wear my hair at work. I even took my new black leather handbag with me.

What did he say? Nothing.

Well, he did say, "Have a nice day, honey."

But that was it. Nothing about my hair. Certainly nothing about my outfit, or about my nails, which were still bright pink and glamour length.

It was actually a little funny and a little frustrating at the same time. I couldn't tell which side I felt more.

But all that was easy to brush off.

For the last few days, I've had the pleasure of seeing Staci every day at the office. Even though it's been a while since we've been able to, ahem, meet privately, it's been just as nice just being able to talk to her.

With a smile on my face, I pulled in to the employee parking lot, parked, got out, and headed to the entrance.

As I started walking, I heard a female voice. "Good morning."

I turned on the ball of my shoe. My heart did a little flip.

Staci stood there, wearing a spanking white sleeveless knee length dress, with matching white pumps, and carried a white leather handbag, which set off her skin beautifully. She too was wearing her hair down today, styled in big bouncy curls.

I said, "And good morning to you."

As Staci stepped up to me, she said, "You look very pretty, baby."

I said, "You don't look half bad yourself."

She blushed. "What, this old thing?"

"That dress looks amazing, honey. Your hair, too."

"Thank you, baby."

It took all of my self control and then some to not give her a hug and a kiss, even in front of all the other people who were walking past us. But I couldn't afford to let the rumors start floating around the office.

We started towards the security entrance together.

I said, "Got any projects today?"

"Actually, yes, I'm already involved on a major project."

"Wow, already?"

"Yes, already. I feel like I just barely completed orientation. What about you?"

"Oh, my work is a little less glamorous. I get to go through a bunch of old accounts and see if they should be deleted or not."

Staci rolled her eyes playfully. "That sounds like fun."

"Yeah, lots of fun."

We talked all the way across the parking lot and into the lobby, where we swiped our cards. Then we went past security and into the building itself.

Staci said, "See you at lunch, baby?"

"Yes, honey. See you at lunch."

From there, I went to my desk and started my day, a little smile poised on my lips.

As I waited for the computer on my desk to go through its wakeup routine, I thought about how much happier Staci looked these days. A new job would do that for a girl. Plus she had finally broken up with that so-called boyfriend of hers.

Now we just had to do something about my husband.

* * * * * * * *

Later that same day, just as I was going through the line to get lunch, my cell phone rang. "Hello."

"Hey, Lauren."

"Hi, honey!"

"You at lunch?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I got some news for you. You might want to be sitting down."

"Why? What is it?"

"They've made me regional sales director."

"Are you serious?"

"Quite serious, babe."

"Oh my god, congratulations, honey!"

"Thank you, but don't break out the champagne just yet."

"Why not? You deserve this promotion."

"Thanks. But the promotion means more traveling."

I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted to cheer or moan. Instead I said, "Wasn't that what you wanted?"

"Yeah. I'm just gonna have to get used to it, is all. Speaking of traveling...I have a trip to make this week, in fact."

Just for him, I moaned. "Oh, honey, it seems like you just got home from your last business trip!"

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"When do you leave?"

"This evening."

"This evening?! Are you serious?"

"Yeah, babe, I am. Listen, I'll probably be gone by the time you get home from work. I have a meeting here at the office, then I have to go straight home and pack, then head straight for the airport. So, don't stay up, okay?"

"Oh my god, honey, do they ever let you have time off?"

"I know, right? Hey, I gotta go. Talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay, honey. Be careful..."

"I will."

"I love you, honey. Congratulations!"

"Thanks, babe. Love you, too. I'll probably call you in the morning, from whatever hotel it is they put me up in."

"Bye, honey..."

"Bye, babe."

I hung up, suddenly taken with the desire to do cartwheels or something. I couldn't wait to tell Staci!

Curbing my enthusiasm, I went through the line, got my lunch, and went to go find a table.

I easily spotted Staci by her shiny bouncy black hair and chocolate skin, set against her white dress.

As I slid my tray on the table and sat down, Staci smiled at me, running her long French nails over my leg under the table. "Hi..."

I said, "Hi."

"How's your day going?"

"Well, the work at least is pretty routine. But you'll never guess what my husband just told me..."

Staci dropped her voice to a whisper. "What?"

I dropped my voice as well. "Jack just got a promotion to regional sales manager. And he has to take another work trip this evening!"

Staci's eyes changed. "Well then, I guess you'll just have to find something to do."

"Yeah, what am I gonna do?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

We both laughed.

* * * * * * * *

The rest of the day flew by. Before I knew it, I was headed back outside to the parking lot.

Suddenly, there was Staci. "Hey, baby."

I smiled at her. "Hi."

"How was your day?"

"It was okay. Strictly routine. What about you?"

"About the same."

"What were you going to do this evening?"

"Oh, not much. I didn't have any plans tonight. What about you?"

"I got a couple of errands to take care of. Can I call you later?"

"Of course you can."

"I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye..."

I watched and waved as Staci walked to her car and got in. She started up and waved back as she pulled out of her spot and drove down the street.

* * * * * * *

The house was awfully quiet.

That was the first thing I noticed when I got home from work and came in the front door - how quiet the house was, without my husband puttering around.

I felt a little lonely.

For your information, I do love my husband. But sometimes I don't desire my husband. Love and desire are two completely different things. Similar but not the same.

I not only felt desire for Staci, but she felt desire for me, as well.

It was nice to be desired. To be wanted.

Once again, I was overwhelmed by feelings of guilt and shame. My husband was out there in the world somewhere, working his butt off. And here I was, plotting to cheat on him every chance he was gone.

The only problem was, Staci was more than just a lover. I couldn't just stop seeing her. I suppose I could, but then I might do something worse instead.

I was totally conflicted. The sex was nice, the kissing and caressing and all that. But once the sex was over and my needs were fulfilled, I still felt shame and guilt that it wasn't my husband who was fulfilling my needs.

I wish there was a way to work this out. Perhaps a solution would present itself.

Heels clicking on the hardwood floor, I went back to the master bedroom to peel off these clothes and slip into something more comfortable.

I could tell my husband had packed for his trip. His wardrobe bag was gone, along with a couple of his favorite suits.

Just as I made it in to the bedroom, my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby."

"Hi, Staci!"

"Hey, sorry I took so long calling you."

"No problem, honey. Do you want to come over?"

"Yeah, absolutely. I got a surprise for you."

"Well, give me about, say, twenty minutes to get comfortable, first. I just got home from work."

"I was thinking I would come over in about an hour. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good. I can get dinner started for us."

"Cool! See you then. And you might want to put on your yoga things while you're at it."

"My yoga things?"

"Yes, get dressed for yoga. I'll be there in an hour, baby."

"Okay..."

"Trust me, baby. I'll see you then."

"Okay. I'll be ready."

I don't know what for, but I'll be ready. With that thought, I reached behind my back for the zipper to my skirt.

Zzzzzzzzip...

* * * * * * * *

About an hour later, the door bell rang.

Dressed in my "yoga things," as Staci called them, a pink t-shirt and grey cotton shorts, my hair slicked back in a bun, I went to the door and looked through the peep-hole.

Staci wasn't alone. Another woman stood with her.

The other woman was about the same height as Staci. Her hair was light brown, bordering on blonde, slicked back in a tight bun like mine was.

With a jolt, I recognized who she was.

Right away, I opened the door. "Oh my god! Kathy?"

She said, "Lauren Mitchell?!"

We hugged.

I said, "Oh my god, it is so great to see you! How long has it been?"

"I know, right?"

"Come on in, you guys."

Staci and Kathy both came in, and I closed and locked the door.

I turned to Staci and said, "So, tell me, how long have you been keeping this from me?"

Staci smiled bashfully.

But Kathy stepped in. "Don't be mad at her. It was just plain old blind luck that she happened to find out we were friends."

"Hmm. Okay, I'll accept that. Considering as how it's been ages since I last saw you!"

Kathy and I hugged again.

Then I said, "So. Shall we yoga first, or eat first?"

Kathy winked. "Let's do yoga first. That way we can eat dinner with a clear conscience."

We all laughed. Then I said, "Let's get to it."

* * * * * * * *

A while later, Kathy was helping me with the dishes. Staci had gone to the bathroom to change clothes.

As I handed a plate to Kathy to dry, she said, "So...I wanted to ask you about your, uh, friend. How did you guys meet?"

I held my silence while I washed the next plate, mostly to decide what I was going to say.

Then Kathy said, "Lauren, it's me here. We haven't seen each other in so long that we aren't friends any more."

I paused for a second. "Okay. Staci and I...are...a little bit more than friends. A lot more, actually."

Kathy's eyes went wide as saucers. "Oh my god! Are you serious? Are you two...lovers?"

I licked my lips nervously. "I guess you could call us that. Yes."

"So how did you meet?!"

I told her about how I went to the strip club, how Staci and I first met, and how, since then, we've gotten closer.

I also told her about my incredible amounts of guilt and shame.

Kathy finished drying a plate, put it away in the rack, and said, "I wouldn't worry about it."

"What?"

She laughed. "Don't look at me like that!"

"But... the way you just said that..."

Kathy dried her hands off, then held my arms. "Listen, Lauren, I work these days at an office for a marriage counselor. And the one thing I can tell you, is that both parties were perfectly happy, or would have been, not knowing the other person had been cheating on them."

I thought about the article I'd read.

Kathy said, "You haven't told Jack about Staci, have you?"

"No, of course not."

"Good. If you want my advice, don't tell him."

That's when I said, "I haven't had a chance to tell him."

"Wrapped up in his work, I take it?"

"Yes. In fact he just got a big promotion, and had to leave this afternoon on yet another work trip."

"Lauren, honey, as long as there's no chance of either of you two getting pregnant, I don't see what the big deal is."

"Kathy, the 'big deal,' as you put it, is that while I love my husband, sometimes I don't desire him. And I don't think he desires me. And while it's nice to be desired, I would rather that it be my husband."

"I understand, Lauren, I do. But it's only human to want all of these things you just mentioned. And unfortunately we sometimes don't get everything we need out of one person."

"So you think I should keep this secret from Jack?"

"Yes. Unless you want to distract him from his work. Unless you want him thinking about you, and wondering if you're stepping out on him every chance you got while he's gone."

"Hmmm. That's a good point."

"Trust me, Jack is better off not knowing."

"Okay, Kathy. Thank you."

"No problem. Now let's finish these dishes."

Just as I was handing the last dish to Kathy to dry, Staci came back out to the kitchen.

I said to her, "You okay? You were in there a long time."

She beamed. "Yeah, I'm just fine, thanks for asking. I just went to get dressed again. I need to take Kathy home."

Kathy frowned. "Yeah, she does. I wish I could stay over night. Maybe next time."

I said, "Okay. Thanks for coming. I missed you!"

"Awww, I missed you, too!"

"Bye!"

Staci said, "Lauren, do you mind if I come back after I drop off Kathy?"

"No, of course not. Just don't be too late. Tomorrow is a work day for both of us."

"Be right back."

In the silence that followed after Staci closed the door behind her, I couldn't help but think about what Kathy had said.

* * * * * * * *

About forty minutes later, Staci was back.

I said, "There you are."

She came inside, kicked off her heels, and closed the door. "Sorry I took so long."

"No problem. I'm glad to see you again."

We hugged and kissed.

Staci said, "So, what did Kathy think of me?"

"Staci, don't be like that."

"Please, do not patronize me. Was Kathy asking about the tender young black girl you're having your way with?"

"Staci, one more thing like that out of you and you can go home and chill by yourself."

Silence stretched between us.

Finally, Staci said, "But you did talk about me. Didn't you?"

"Actually, we talked about you and me. Us."

"Okay. And what did you talk about?"

"Mostly about how I'm feeling so guilty and ashamed over having an affair."

Staci's face changed, subtly. More softly, she said, "Why didn't you come to me?"

"Because I was afraid."

"Of what?"

"Of...of...losing you. Losing what we have."

Staci took two steps, put her arms around me and kissed me so gently I couldn't believe it.

I leaned my face against hers. Kissed her back.

Staci held my face and said, "Baby. Don't ever feel like you can't come and talk to me. Okay?"

"Okay. I was afraid, like I said. You can break up with me or help me with my fear."

"Don't be silly. You know I won't break up with you."

We stood there and kissed a while longer.

In between soft kisses, I said, "So I guess you have to go home pretty soon, huh?"

"Nope. I brought a change of clothes with me. I can stay the night if you want."

I guess my silence spoke for me.

Staci kissed me again. "You do want me to stay. Right?"

"We just have to arrive at work separately, is all I ask. Otherwise people will talk. I can assure you of that."

Staci rolled her eyes. "Oh, trust me, I already know all about that, from working at the club."

"Then, yes. You can stay overnight."

"Good."

We kissed a few more times.

Then I said, "How do I look in my yoga things?"

"Beautiful. Gorgeous. Adorable."

I blushed. "Thank you. Why don't you go out to your car and get your things?"

"Yeah. Once we get going I doubt I'll have the energy to even get out of bed."

We giggled.

A few minutes later, Staci came back inside carrying an overnight bag.

I locked the front door, then took her hand. "Come with me. I've got a surprise or two in store for you, too."

"Really? What?"

"Come on."

I took Staci's hand, and led her down the hall to the master bedroom.

Excitedly, she said, "So, what's this surprise?"

I reminded her, "Surprises. Plural, as in more than one."

"Okay, so what are these surprises?"

We finally got to the master bedroom. I said, "Here. Let me take this first."

I took her bag and put it on the dress. Then I said, "Close your eyes."

"Okay. They're closed."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. They're closed."

"Okay." I quickly went into the walk in closet and hauled out the package from Victoria's Secret, wrapped in their distinctive pink wrapping.

Then I said, "Put out your hand."

She did.

I put the bag in her hand. "Okay. Open your eyes."

Staci did. Her eyes got big as saucers. "Oh my god! What did you get me? Can I open it?"

"Of course you can. Happy birthday, by the way."

"Oh my god, thank you!" She kissed me, then took the bag over to the bed and opened it eagerly.

She gasped as she saw what I bought for her - a three pack of lacy hiphugger panties and matching pushup bras.

She held out her arms to me and gave me a sincere hug.

"Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome!"

"Can I try them on?"

"You can if you want to. But I was hoping we might do something else instead."

She came closer. "Oh, something else, huh? What else do you want to do?"

Her voice was soft and silky.

I slipped my arms around her waist and drew her closer. "I was thinking about this..."

And I touched my lips to hers.

Softly, I touched my lips to hers, feeling the softness, feeling the contours of her lips, feeling her lips respond in kind.

Gently, I paused in my kisses. "You know I love you..."

"Yes. I know. I love you, too, baby."

"Awww..."

I resumed kissing her, running my nails lightly up and down her back.

Kissing, we moved over to the bed.

Staci lifted my arms over my head, pulled my t-shirt up and threw it on the bed. Then she started kissing my neck, working her way down, finally to my breasts.

She paused only to sit down on the bed, in order to have easier access to my breasts with my pink eraser-sized nipples.

She palmed them, squeezed them lightly, then kissed them, and finally just as lightly sucked on my nipples, alternating between the left and right breasts with a POP.

I ran my long pink nails through her black hair, smiling at her.

I could feel heat in my core. And moisture someplace else.

"Oh, shit..."

Staci lifted her brown eyes up at me. "Do you like that?"

"Oh, Yes! You're making me wet!"

"Mmmmmm, am I making that cute little pink pussy of yours nice and wet?"

"Mmmm! Shit! Yes, you are!"

"Would you like me to fuck that pink wet pussy with a dildo?"

"If you can find it quickly, yes!"

Staci stood up and giggled as she kissed me. "Hold that thought. Be right back."

I just stood there while she relocated the black plastic bag, and came back out less than a minute later, attaching a rather strange looking dildo to the strap. It was rather modest, only about six inches long, made of clear flexible plastic, and had strange little nubs running along the underside.

I said, "What is that?"

Staci snapped the ring in to place and grinned. "See these little ridges?"

I licked my lips. "Yes?"

"These are designed to stimulate your G-spot."

"I thought the G-spot was a myth..."

"Oh, no, it's very real. Along the top of your vagina, about an inch in, there's a little nub. Stimulate that little guy the right way, and you can have an unbelievable orgasm."

I could feel moisture literally running down my legs by now, at the very thought of such a powerful orgasm.

"Let me get these off."

"I'll get the lube."

Minutes later, I had my shorts off, joining my t-shirt on the bed. I climbed on the bed, got on all fours, and stuck my ass high in the air.

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12