Happy Birthday

Story Info
Master gives pet a special birthday gift.
781 words
4.12
19.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my birthday Master gave me instructions to buy two giant muffins and birthday candles. There's nothing quite like having to purchase something so innocuous and suspecting Master has planned something different than just blowing out the candles and eating the muffins. I walked through the store, carefully selecting the birthday candles with the nicest colors. A man in the store glanced at me as I picked out the candles and I burned bright red. There is no way he could know, I reassured myself.

I selected a blueberry and a chocolate chip muffin and an assortment of brightly colored candles.

When I got home with the birthday candles and muffins, we lit the candles and Master made me sing happy birthday to myself. I sat there nakedly and watched the candles burning as I nervously sang. Master had never used hot wax on me and I was trying to decide how it would feel. I found out soon enough.

"Lay down baby," he said to me when I was done singing. I love it when he calls me baby. I laid down as he selected a candle. "This is because I love you," he said to me gently.

He held the tiny birthday candle over the top of my breast. I nervously ran my tongue over my lips. He tipped the candle and let the wax drip onto me in tiny red drops. The first drop hit the side of my breast. I yelped involuntarily. "Good girl," he said encouragingly. The candle was small which meant the drops came every 2 to 3 seconds. I closed my eyes, trying to make it easier. The wax droplets hit my breast and each drop felt like a tiny drop of fire. I whimpered with each drop. My breast became splattered with little blood red droplets.

Then he angled the candle so the next wax drop hit the very tip of my nipple. I yelped again. It hurt so much. I ran the tip of my tongue over my top lip again. "good girl." I smiled despite the pain. I so love hearing him say good girl.

He stood me up and attached weights to my nipples. Homemade weights. In this case tiny little cups filled with whiteboard markers and tied to firm clothespins were remarkably effective.

I stood there, naked and wet, my breast smattered with wax droplets, my nipples stretched out painfully. "You may touch yourself," he said. My pussy was dripping.

"Thank you Master," I said. I rubbed my fingers quickly over my wet clit. It throbbed and peeked out of its little hood. Soon I was asking for permission to cum. "No princess. not yet. stop."

I stopped regretfully, my pussy throbbing. When he said no, my tummy did a little flop. "yes Sir."

He relit the candles and held them over my weighted down boobs. "Stand up straight," he chided me.

I shoved my boobs out as far as I could and straightened my back. Then he dripped the wax on my boobs again. Wax droplets rolled down between my boobs and I tried not to cry out and to keep my back straight. Suddenly each drop felt wonderful. I felt light and happy and out of breath.

"touch yourself," he commanded. I complied automatically, rubbing my pussy greedily, my hips moving up and down. I was breathing hard and sweating. "May I cum Master?"

"no."

I writhed in both pain and ecstasy. My mind seemed to float above me, watching Master's adored pet get splattered with wax. Master held the candle at an angle and wax dripped down between my boobs, painting a line of red.

"keep rubbing princess," Master tells me kindly. I rubbed, still feeling the residual warmth of the wax between my boobs. My pussy throbbed, yearning.

I groaned. "Please Master I really need to cum."

no.

He dripped more wax on me. The pain brought me closer as I staggered right on the edge. I stopped rubbing because I didn't think I could stop myself from cumming.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"No Sir." I rubbed again. My pussy was throbbing, desperate to cum.

"May I PLEASE cum Master? Please?!" I didn't think I could bear it another second.

"Yes princess. Cum hard for me."

I came hard for my Master. My whole body jerked as the familiar wave of heat washed over me. When I was done cumming, Master laid me on the bed. I closed my eyes, my body exhausted and my mind cloaked with a beautiful bliss. "Happy birthday princess." He said to me as he kissed me on the lips.

Who knew life could be so wonderful?