Happy Birthday

Story Info
A girlfriend's present to her boyfriend on his birthday.
1.5k words
3.68
47.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its been a very stressfull week," my co-worker said as he sat down down next to me. He had been working with me for 2 years now & we had become good friends.

"Yeah well, its been that kind of a week. Been working my ass off for the past 10 days so I could get off today but..." I shook my head & continued working on my computer.

"You know its really sad that you're working here on the computer on your birthday, while you should have been spending the entire day with your friends partying or with your hot girlfriend in particular."

"You're right. That was the plan but I got stuck with this important client. You know how it is. All this important bullshit! Haha I would have been fucking her right now in that new big bed that I bought last week with the increased paycheck but instead I'm working & chatting with you."

"Hahaha. Hey! its not that bad, you know."

"Yeah? Like it could get any worse than this. She would be really pissed at me for this you know." I said finishing my work & sending the file to my boss.

"That was quick. You sent the e-mail?" he asked standing up.

"Yes I did," & I stood up grabbed my jacket & went with him towards the lift.

The drive home was long as I was driving slow trying to think up of excuses for not spending the entire day, infact I didn't even spent the evening with her instead I went to the bar with my friends giving them my birthday treat. I stopped in the building's parking & got out & headed for the entrance.

I was standing outside my apartment door & I looked at my watch. 10:07 that's not good. I better come up with some solid excuse for being late & not spending the evening with her. I opened my door & went in slowly.

The apartment was dark & there was a nice fragrance which relaxed me a bit. I removd my jacket & walked towards the bedroom. I saw a few rose petals on the floor and when I opened the bedroom door a current ran from my eyes to my groin & I instantly licked my lips. I walked in to see candles lit everywhere, there were rose petals on the floor & on the bed lying on the red sheet was my girlfriend. She was wearing a sexy black transparent lingerie which I had never seen before.

She got up a little & opened her legs to show me her smooth legs glistening in the candle light. My gaze went from her legs to her skimpy black panty, then to her trim stomach then to her black bra covered breasts. I watched her pretty face, her lips were painted red & there was a slight smile on her face.

"Happy Birthday baby!" she said in a very sexy voice which got my dick hard. "You're late. But since its your birthday, I won't mind." she said the last words in almost a whisper.

"Why don't you remove your work attire & come here," she patted the bed and I unbuttoned my shirt & trouser and was out of my clothes in less than a minute. I was naked now with my dick standing tall & I made my way towards the bed.

"Lie down on your stomach." she said and I obliged. She got up & straddled my hips & sat on my ass. Then she slid down to my thighs and started caressing my lower back with her hands. Her touch was light but sensuous. Then she stopped and I felt some liquid hitting my back which soon was followed by her hands rubbing that oil all over my back. She gave me a great massage.

"Just relax baby," she said as she worked her magic on my tense muscles. She rubbed my collar bone & shoulders nicely and then she got up & sat beside me, "turn around baby."

I turned and was on my back now as she placed her hand on my chest & started caressing me softly. I closed my eyes and felt the sensations arousing me deeply. She slowly moved her hand from my chest to my stomach and then slowly down towards my crotch. She grabbed my dick & started stroking it slowly. I opened my eyes to see her watching my dick with hungry eyes & stroking it.

She moved & sat between my legs, then she placed her hand on my thigh rubbing it & stroking my dick with the other. She leaned in and licked the tip of my cock with her tongue. Her tongue sent shivers up my spine & I wanted more, a lot more. She then gave my cock a few more slow licks, covering the top with her saliva. Then she opened her mouth and took my cockhead in her mouth & closed her lips around it.

Watching her red lips covering my hard brown cock was hot! She moved her lips down taking half in her mouth, then moved her lips up till just the cockhead was inside. She kept repeating this very slowly covering my cock in her saliva.

I was feeling the warmth of her mouth & the underside of my cock was sliding on her tongue, giving me more pleasure. She increased her pace a little as her hand started caressing my balls. I was looking down at this beauty sucking my cock, her eyes watching me & her hands working on my cock & balls. A few more licks & I came in her hot mouth. She kept on sucking my dick and gulped everything down, without spilling it.

She released my cock & showed me her empty mouth. She smiled seductively & said "Happy Birthday Baby!" & took my cock back inside her mouth. A few more slow licks and licking of my balls got me hard.

She got up on all fours & with her hand started removing her black panty showing me her round juicy ass. She took it off her feet one by one. Then she came on top of me straddling me with her legs on each side of me & slowly inserted my cock in her hot pussy. My hands were caressing her thighs as she took my entire cock and sat on top of me with her eyes closed & her lip in between her teeth. She placed her hands on my chest and bent down to kiss me.

My lips smacked with hers & we started kissing passionately. Her tongue was in my mouth and I started sucking on it as she started to move her hips up & then down very slowly letting me feel her pussy wrapped around my dick. I grabbed her ass & started moving her up & down on my cock at a steady pace as she was now sucking my tongue. Her hands were caressing my chest as she rode my dick.

She got up a little & started moaning "hhhmmm... Unh! unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!.." noise was coming from her lips on every thrust and I was enjoying the warmth of her wet pussy but now I wanted to really just pound her pussy so I removed her from my cock. She understood what I wanted and got on her hands & knees as I placed myself behind her & my dick at her entrance. I pushed & my dick went inside her warmth. I grabbed onto her slim waist & started moving my cock inside her while pulling her hips towards me at the same time. Her asscheeks were rippling with every hard thrust & the contact of my body with hers.

She shook her head as I pounded into her wet pussy hard with my cock. Sweat trickled from the tip of my nose & fell on her rippling ass "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" were the noises coming along with "Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!" as my groin smacked against her juicy ass. Her back was shining with a light sheen of sweat and I was rubbing it with my hand feeling the soft wet skin was adding to my arousal level. Then I just held her waist tightly and a few more hard thrusts & I felt myself shooting my cum inside her filling her hot pussy with my cum. I rubbed her sweat slicked back & asscheeks then just laid down on my back.

She came on top of me and placed her head on my chest and asked "Did you like the present?"

"Yes, I sure did baby. I sure did."

"Hmmm that's what I wanted," she said circling her finger around my nipple.

"I don't know about you but I definitely needed that."

"There's more baby," she looked up at me and continued, "We're going to goa for a week & your boss approved your leave."

That was something I wasn't expecting but who was I to complain so I just leaned down & kissed her, "thanks, you're the best."

"Happy Birthday Baby!" she said kissing me again.