Explorations: Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly crawl up her body, and her eyes widen when I take a firm handhold of ruby hair.

She opens her mouth to protest, and it's all I need to slip my cock a good distance towards her throat.

She makes a muffled grunting sound, but her lips lock around my shaft.

"Drink my cum down," I order with a grunt.

Any reply she might have made is cut off as my orgasm overtakes me.

My body jerks violently, my hips bucking into her face as I cum into her mouth.

Vibrations roll through me as she hums, her cheeks puffing slightly outward as she goes to work swallowing.

Her breathing is incredibly heavy around me as she works, her tongue cleaning every drop of cum from me.

When I'm finally spent, I promptly fall to the carpet next to her, our breathing the only sound in our house.

We remain like that for what seems like an eternity, her head resting on my outstretched forearm.

Finally, Emily releases a loud sigh and sits up.

Her body makes several audible pops as she stretches.

I watch the curves of her form arc as she moves like a feline, her breasts jutting enticingly from the bend.

"Like what you see?" she asks in that sexy, low whisper of hers.

A predatory smirk curves her lips, and I feel my dick throb in response.

"You have to ask?" I quip.

A light, airy giggle leaves her throat, and slowly, she crawls beside me.

Her head comes to rest on my shoulder, and I feel the sated smile pressing against my neck.

She suddenly wraps around me, and I feel her warmth pressing incredibly against me.

Another twitch, and she's witness to this one.

One of her hands slips down my side and gently grasps me, earning yet another pulse, this time into her palm.

I hear another giggle.

"Looks like you're raring for more."

I grin back at her, watching as she lets her head descend.

"Can you blame a guy?"

She presses me lightly against her cheek, rubbing against me in an incredible display.

"Thank you," she says earnestly, a grin curving her lips.

I smile down at her, loving the way she purrs when I run my hand through her hair.

"Happy birthday, babe," I murmur.

"I'd wondered what you'd wanted to record us for."

"Bet you're glad you didn't ask too many questions, huh?"

"You have no idea!" she gushes.

"Glad you enjoyed," I laugh.

She fakes shock, staring at me with comically wide eyes.

"Enjoyed? I did not enjoy that, Ray! I fucking loved it! Shame, though. As amazing as this was, I can't imagine you remember all the fantasies, and I've told you some astounding ones."

"Don't I?" I challenge.

Her face flushes sexily, a hopeful smile curving her lips.

"I guess I'll just have to wait and see, huh? Just you wait 'til the anniversary," she whispers.

Her breath plays against my dick, making it jerk powerfully once more, to another light giggle from her.

"And now, I think I, and probably this guy down here, want to balance the score a bit. What was it, about seven to one?" she muses, her thoughtful frown incredibly erotic with how close her mouth is to my dick.

"I thought nine, actually, but who's counting?" I boast with a grin.

With a happy sound in the back of her throat, she moves her lips to take me in her mouth again.

The photo of us lays silently to the floor, well-past forgotten by the time my girlfriend exhausts us both...

12