Happy Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cousin Madison was less composed than her older sister, fidgeting quietly with a strand of her long blond hair as she bit her lower lip, her eyes sparkling with her eagerness. She was the smallest of her siblings, despite being the middle child, even with her heels she was only barely taller than five feet, with a slender, petite frame with a tiny, tight waist. The only notable exception to her small build was her breasts, enormous and proud, the size of twin volleyballs, only made more impressive by virtue of her slender frame. When her older sister commented on the food, she bounced on her heels with uncontrollable excitement, sending her massive breasts wobbling wildly. "How do you like the cookies? I know you liked them last year so I tried to find the recipe again but I couldn't remember the name so I tried-" She blurted out, the words pouring forth with abandon.

"Calm down, Madison." Kasey urged softly as the energetic teen launched into her explanation. "Let him finish his mouthful, at least." She chided, making the hyperactive blonde sink back away from the table, going back to fidgeting with her hair as her face flushed with embarrassment.

John smirked, chewing for a moment more before swallowing his mouthful of soft, chocolatey cookie, and shooting the littlest blonde a warm, reassuring smile. "They're fantastic. Better than last year." He assured her. The look of gratitude and relief that spread across her face as he took another bite was almost more satisfying than the chocolate.

Kasey discarded the top of her strawberry as she glanced over to Charlotte, the youngest sibling and the only one who'd yet to speak up, simply lingering back a step, gazing on him with adoration. Kasey smirked. "Ahh, Charlotte, have you said hello you your favorite cousin yet?" She asked, reaching out to grab the platinum-blonde teen, Charlotte's hazel-green eyes going wide as her older sister pulled her forward and set her hands on Charlotte's shoulders. The teenager blushed bright red, completing the image of perfect, unspoiled innocence.

By Best family standards, Charlotte was positively flat-chested, her full, pale, grapefruit-sized breasts that would be the envy of any normal girl paled in contrast to the watermelons on either side of her head. Where her chest was lacking, though, her ass picked up the slack. Her hips were wide, flaring out from her waist, filling out with a perfectly round, smooth, pale bubble-butt that practically begged for a sharp swat. The teen's hips and rear flared wide enough to tent out her gown, her bubble-butt to shapely it made a little shelf behind her. With Kasey's prompting, she let her plump pink lips split into a shy smile, baring her gleaming silver braces, and offered him a little wave. "Hi, John..." She managed before her shyness won out again, and she bit her lip, shifting a little uncomfortably under his gaze.

Kasey's gloved hands lingered on Charlotte's shoulders, not letting her slip away just yet. "She's finally old enough to join in this year." Kasey explained when her sister's words failed. "She's been looking forward to it ever since her birthday, but she's been getting more and more nervous about this all week. I thought we'd have to drag her out of her room to get her here. Seems she's a shy about... 'performing'." She explained. Charlotte's eyes went wide as her face darkened a few shades, and she looked back at her sister in horrified embarrassment.

John chuckled softly and gave her a warm smile. "No need to be so nervous, Charlotte. We're all family here, after all." He offered with chuckle. It seemed to be enough to make her calm down a bit, her blush fade a shade or two lighter, the corners of her lips quirking upward as gave him a nod in return.

Suddenly, there was a silk-gloved hand gently resting on his shoulder. He turned, coming face to face with the matriarch of the branch, Aunt Wendy. Long, flowing blonde hair framed her face, her bangs trimmed to keep them out of her sapphire eyes, her lips, painted a deep, glossy red, curled into a warm smile. Her body was exquisitely shaped, a perfect hourglass curve made all the more extreme by the corset struggling to support her massive, round tits. Each monstrous mammary was as big as a beach ball, a shade bigger than even his mother's heaving, wobbling melons. The creamy, pale orbs were so large the corset, even tailored as it was, couldn't quite contain her, the very edges of her pink nipples peeking out over the edges of the cups. Every movement made the perfect milky orbs wobble and bounce for an eternity.

The bottomless creamy cleavage brought to bear so suddenly was enough to steal the words from his mouth as her second hand joined the first on his shoulders. "Ahh, John! So good to see you getting along so well with my daughters." She smiled, her voice soft and soothing. One hand slid up his shoulder until it cupped the back of his neck, gently pulling him down into a warm hug, cradling his head to her heart. It might have seemed an innocent sort of hug, if it weren't for the way his face ended up buried in the endless cleavage between her mountainous peaks. "I only hope we'll have the chance to get along so well soon..." She purred as his senses were swallowed up by tits.

Suddenly he felt himself pushed deeper into the deep valley of tits, something big and soft pressing against the back of his head, completely burying him in cleavage. Aunt Wendy made an indignant noise as a familiar voice spoke up. "Mind if I cut in?" The voice inquired, teasingly.

Aunt Wendy's grip on his head tightened. "My dear sister... How very like you to intrude on a private moment." She shot, her honeyed words failing to disguise the tone of annoyance underneath them.

When the voice spoke again, John recognized the source. "Oh, how silly of me, dear sister." Aunt Amy replied, the last two words dripping with sarcasm. "I must have forgotten, you're not happy unless you're hogging all the attention." She added, leaning further in, her heavy breasts pressing more firmly into John's head as she did.

As Aunt Wendy readied a retort, suddenly the pressure on the back of his head disappeared, and a new pair of hands took him by the shoulders, pulling him from the valley of his aunt's tantalizing tits and turning him around to face Aunt Amy. She grinned broadly, her deep brown eyes on his. "I haven't even had the chance to say hi, yet!" Before he had the chance to do anything, she leaned forward, pressing her plush, pillowy lips to his in a forceful kiss, her tongue probing into his mouth to coil with his as they made out for a long moment. Both he and Wendy were too stunned to even react until she finally pulled her lips from his and gave him a playful smirk. "Hi there, stud. You're looking good." She greeted, then glanced to her sister, a triumphant look in her eye.

John blinked, still somewhat dazed by the sudden reversal. Even in such a stat, though, his eyes roamed his aunt's body hungrily. Aunt Amy was built for sex. Everything about her begged for it. Her deep chestnut brown eyes were seductive by default. Her long dark hair cascaded down her back, swept back over her pierced ears. Her face was expertly accentuated with makeup, from softly shadowed eyes to pink-painted, eye-catching glossy lips. If ever there were lips perfect for pleasing a cock, these were they. Twin plump, glistening pink pillows, curved in a playful smirk, they looked like some sort of sweet, exotic fruit, ripe and practically begging to be tasted.

She was tall, not quite as tall as John, but her heels lent her enough height to look down an inch or two on her nephew. Her dress, if it could be called that, was more like a micro-mini-skirt that clung for dear life to her generous hips and tantalizing ass, with a pair of appendages, long, slender black straps that were drawn up tight over a pair of jiggling tits the size of beach balls and fastened tightly behind her neck. It showed a lot of skin, but she had a body worth showing off, to be certain. Every inch of her tanned body was lovingly maintained, the faintest hint of abs visible below the surface of her stomach, between the straps of her dress.

"And you accuse ME of stealing attention?!" Aunt Wendy snapped, angrily, glaring at her sister.

As aunt amy's attention turned away from John to level a glare at her sister and ready a retort, John felt a tug on his hand. Cousin Janice gave his hand another tug, holding up a finger to her lips for silence when he looked in her direction. Silently, she gestured him to follow, tugging his hand again, and this time he came along, slipping out of the crossfire of the duelling matriarchs as the rest of the family began to gather to either break up or watch the rapidly-building grudge match.

As he followed Janice, he took a moment to take in the sight of her all dressed up. Her smooth olive skin shone softly in the light, bearing a permanent, natural, perfect tan, her tight teenage body barely hidden by her revealing dress. It looked much like her mother's, but she wore hers backwards, with the straps above her heart-shaped tight little ass, wrapped around her sides and up over her basketball sized breasts, the straps crossing just below her neck before they were tied off behind it. She was petite, though not quite as petite as Madison, she was toned and thin enough that when she stood with her feet together, her thighs didn't touch. Her massive breasts stood in sharp contrast, her massive tits so huge one could see their outer slopes while standing behind her.

She glanced back over one shoulder and flashed him a conspiratorial grin, deep brown eyes looking into his as her glossy pink lips smirked. Her long, wavy, dark brown hair was swept back over her ears, revealing the gauged loops in her earlobes, and as she looked to him, her thin gold nose ring gleamed. Her playful, mischievous expression made her youthful features almost glow with eager energy as she led him off.

John found himself pulled into a semi-isolated corner of the ballroom, a nook created by the testimonials booth and the edge of the stage, the two of them slipping around the edge of the booth to get some momentary privacy. Almost as soon as the two of them were out of sight, Janice turned on her heel and leaned into him, rising up on her tip-toes to press her lips to his in a sudden, passionate kiss. Her tiny tongue pushed between his lips as he began to return it, his tongue dancing hotly with hers as her breasts flattened against his strong chest. After a few long moments, their lips parted, and she smiled, breathing hotly. "Hah... I've never been more glad for Mom's temper." She giggled playfully, letting her thigh slip between his, rubbing the smooth, soft flesh along his inner thigh, and more importantly, over the thick bulge swelling down his thigh.

As she moved to steal another kiss, a familiar voice interrupted. "Hey, now, don't go hogging him all to yourself, Sis. I thought we were supposed to share." Cousin Lynn chided, a lazy smirk in her voice. He glanced up to realize she'd been in the corner since they arrived, leaning back against the wall casually, a look of mock disapproval on her face.

Lynn was, frankly, smoking hot, even under normal circumstances, but she'd clearly gone the extra mile for the party. Her asian features were expertly accentuated with makeup, from dark eyeshadow that gave her eyes a smoldering come hither look, to blush brightening her normally pale cheeks, to a shimmering coat of peach-pink gloss over her plush lips. Her long black hair faded to dark brown toward the ends where it came to settle around her shoulders, swept back over her ears to bare the gleaming piercings along the edges of her ears and the gauged loops in their earlobes.

She'd dressed up for the occasion in a particularly risque, rebellious outfit. Her dress hugged her tight teenage body from her neck down to the floor, leaving her shoulders and arms bare, and covered almost nothing. The dress was made of a barely-there mesh material, thin strips of opaque black material spiraling down her body, conveniently, if barely, covering her most sensitive spots. She was as good as naked before him, revealing her toned core, her generous hips, her tight ass, and the lion's share of her volleyball sized tits, the material offering subtle peeks at their pink peaks as she moved toward them.

Lynn shook her head as she pushed off the wall and casually hip checked her hesitant sibling aside to take her place in front of him. "Besides... This is how you're supposed to greet a real stud." she purred hungrily as she pressed her breasts to his chest, a hand coming to rest just above them. The hand slid up, over his shoulder and around the back of his neck to pull his head down to hers, lips mashing against his in a forceful, hungry kiss. She was bold, eagerly thrusting her tongue into his mouth to get a taste of her favorite cousin.

Her body flattened against his as their kiss went on, her soft form melting against his granite one. Her free hand roamed south, over his abs and down to his slacks, until it reached his thigh and she moaned softly into the kiss. Her fingers wrapped around the thick, hot bulge running down the inside of his thigh, savoring the feeling, the heat. The bulge throbbed under her tough, growing larger with each beat, already too large for her to fully encircle with her fingers. Her hand began to move, sliding up and down, grinding her palm into the fat, beefy slab as it grew and grew, ten inches long, eleven, twelve, more...

Lynn moaned softly into his mouth, so absorbed in her task she didn't see another figure storming toward the group. "Dammit, Lynn!" Cousin Cassidy exclaimed as she came around the corner, an expression of annoyance of her face. Her warm, smooth, mocha skin was just barely dusted with makeup, her soft, alluring features left to speak for themselves, full, pink, glossy lips bent into a frown. A hand came up to run through her light brown shoulder length hair in a gesture of frustration.

Unlike her tightly-toned siblings, Cassidy was a full-figured beauty, her hourglass shape softened by a player of pleasing plumpness, particularly impressive in the most appealing places. She was also the most sensibly dressed, which wasn't saying much. The spaghetti straps of her slinky black dress strained to support the wobbling watermelons that threatened to overflow the dress each time she moved and sent the soft, heavy orbs wobbling hypnotically. Her impressive chest aside, her rear was nothing to dismiss, either, the thigh-length dress clinging to her full hips and the juicy, shapely derriere they supported.

Lynn swore under her breath as Cassidy stormed closer, the half-asian teen backing up a half a step to leave John with a little breathing room and a bulge more than a foot long straining against his thigh. Cassidy poked a finger into Lynn's chest forcefully. "Do you want to explain to Mom and all the aunts why you wasted his first shot?" She demanded, only to receive an exasperated eye-roll in reply as Lynn crossed her arms. Cassidy turned on John, next, her massive breasts wibbling wildly as she spun to poke the accusatory finger into his chest. "And you! You've got one job tonight, and that's to be ready for the main event. And you just about blew it to explode in your shorts like a virgin!" She chided. "You'll have plenty of time after, just keep it in your pants for a few minutes."

He gave a nod in reply, and her intense expression evaporated, leaving only a warm, pleasant grin on her face. "Good." she nodded, then suddenly lifted up on her toes to deliver a tender, affectionate peck on his lips, quickly pulling away, a spark of mischief in her eye. She turned back to her sisters, planting her hands on her hips. "Alright, come on, we've got to run interference for a while, unless we want Mom and Aunt Wendy starting up again." The three sisters slumped slightly, sighing in annoyed resignation as they turned and made their way back out to the party proper.

As the three sisters walked away, he couldn't help but watch them go, eyes lingering on their curvaceous backsides. John stood there for a moment, leaning back against the side of the testimonials booth, enjoying a momentary lull in the chaos of these big family gatherings. If his had been a normal family, her might have been hiding out to avoid a creepy uncle, or taking a break from listening to relatives gossip. Instead, he was letting his cock soften again after a whirlwind of mouth-watering tits, asses, and lips, and he was letting it calm down just so he would be ready to get it up again in a few minutes. Most teens got a few dollars, a video game or two, and a celebration with their family and friends for their birthday. He got a huge celebration where the presents were all insanely hot relatives, waiting to be unwrapped. And it was far from over.

An outsider might call their traditions kinky, perverse, or even illegal. But to him, he was living every teenage boy's dream. He was constantly surrounded by some of the hottest women in the world. He could fuck any one of them, any time he wanted, and they would beg him for more. He could say a word and have his cock worshipped obediently for hours on end, or simply turn this celebration into a massive orgy, hammering every pussy here. And if he ever got tired of fucking these fifteen beauties, he could always take an afternoon and power-fuck his way through another cheer squad for a change of pace. He was living a life few men could dream of, and all thanks to winning the genetic lottery.

He smiled and took a moment to straighten his suit, his trouser-python under control once again, and stepped out of his secluded corner to almost walk straight into his mother. "There you are!" She beamed, suddenly twisting her torso around, sending her beach-ball breasts jiggling as she raised a hand to her lips. "I found him!" She called out, waving off to the other side of the ballroom. He quickly spotted Eve and Vickie approaching through the crowd as his mother turned back to face him, still smiling eagerly. "It's almost time for the main event. You ready, baby?" She asked, looking him up and down.

As Eve and Vickie stepped up to either side of him, he smirked, raising one finger to hook into his tie and loosen the knot once more. His arms slid out, coiling around his sister's slender waists and pulling their nubile forms tight against him, his smirk broadening into a cocky grin as he spoke. "It wouldn't be much of a party without the guest of honor."

12