Happy Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's hands shifted on his aunt Christina's beachball-sized breasts, thumb and forefinger coming together to tweak and pinch at her rock-hard, pale pink nipples playfully, snapping her out of her internal monologue. "Out of steam already? I thought you were going to 'milk me dry'?" He teased the voluptuous milf, a wicked smirk curling the corners of his mouth. He gave his hips a gentle roll, grinding the flared knob against her inner barrier for a moment, her depths spasming wildly around his girth automatically in response.

Christina stiffened at the teasing comment, a look of playful annoyance on her face as she met John's gaze. "I'm not done yet." she replied, firmly, bracing her palms on his chest and beginning to raise her hips again, demonstrating her point. "You're gonna regret teasing your poor aunt before I'm through with you..." She added, teasingly. She wasn't going to lose face so soon. But despite her confident comeback, there was still a moment of hesitation before she bucked her hips back down again, that brutish shaft filling her before the blunt tip pounded against her barrier once more, sending a bolt of electric pleasure and pain shooting up her spine. The spike of sensation made her squeeze her eyes shut and bite her lip to stifle a cry, stalling her for only a moment before she began to move again, raising her hips up once more.

Christina swiftly set a punishing pace, hips rolling sensually as she bounced and bucked up and down John's towering monolithic member over and over. With each thrust, she slammed herself down onto the unyielding pillar of cock, the brutish weapon battering at the gates of her womb again and again. With each impact, another surge of sensation shot through her, each time the pain a little softer and the pleasure a little stronger, but she was ready for it, she wouldn't let it stop her. Her silken walls clamped down on John's cock each time he bottomed out inside her, and clung tight as she began to rise again, her depths hungrily milking at the throbbing shaft with each thrust of her hips. Her eyes cracked open just a fraction, only to be greeted by the sight of John's face twisted with pleasure. She was doing it, she'd been so close to losing it, but she was coming back from the edge, she was taking back control, she could do this, she could make him come first, she just had to keep it up-

Christina's train of thought was abruptly derailed as John's back suddenly arched as she came down, driving his cock up with a mighty thrust. The tip slammed into her barrier, then through it, his blunt tip plowing through the muscular entrance and invading her womb, driving into her sacred depths until it pounded against the velvety-soft back wall, stretching it as far as it would go. Christina's mind went blank as that mighty thrust battered down the dam holding back all the built-up lust in her core, unleashing a tidal wave of pure pleasure. The overwhelming sensation crashed down upon her, sweeping away all thought and sensation other than glorious, orgasmic bliss and the feeling of total, complete fullness. She couldn't hear herself let out a deep, throaty, trembling moan, or feel herself freeze in place as her inner walls spasmed and clenched around that monstrous cock, or see John's face twisted in pleasure and satisfaction as he buried all but the last three inches of his titanic shaft inside his aunt's orgasmic pussy. All she knew was pleasure, an eternity of bliss in the space of seconds.

As the mind-shattering pleasure finally abated, Christina realized she was moving, or rather, being moved. John picked up the curvaceous milf like she weighed practically nothing, the studly teen sex machine manhandling her with ease as she twitched and trembled, still impaled upon his monolithic member. She was lifted as he shifted the two of them around on the bed, then turned around, her depths gripping at his unyielding cock as she was spun around on it. Then, finally, she was deposited back onto the bed, on her knees once more, but this time, with her face buried in the bedspread and the twin globes of her flawless, creamy ass raised high, presenting a truly spectacular view to her young lover.

"Wha-?" Christina mumbled in dazed surprise as she was abruptly repositioned. "What are you-?" She managed to ask before John suddenly began to move, drawing his hips back, his thick shaft stimulating every fold of her over-sensitive depths, until his flared crown tugged at the mouth of her womb. Then, just as suddenly, he thrust forward again, his blunt head slamming against the back wall of her womb with enough force to push her face into the sheets and drive the air from her lungs with a moan. Her eyelids fluttered in bliss as he ground the fearsome weapon into her deepest depths, only to shoot open wide as a sharp smack resounded, a jolt of pain shooting up her spine as one of John's strong hands delivered a sharp smack to one upturned asscheek. She could already feel her pale flesh reddening, a burning, tingling handprint marking her otherwise flawless ass. She pushed her torso up with trembling arms, twisting around to look back at him with a look of indignant shock and anger. "What do you think you're doing, young ma-AH!" She yelped, her sentence cut short by a second swat, this one mirroring the first on her yet-unblemished asscheek.

John's lips were curled in a wicked grin. "I 'think' I'm giving this perfect ass a few smacks so I can watch it jiggle before I get started." He replied, punctuating the statement with another resounding smack that sent the glorious globes of Christina's thick backside jiggling wildly. "I 'think' I'm about to fuck my sexy-but-strict aunt like a bitch in heat until she's drooling like one." He added, before leaning forward over her back until his lips were inches from her ear. "I 'think' I'm going to pound your pussy until cum straight into your womb... And then, I 'think' I'll take a moment to decide if I want to do it again, or if I want to go fuck your daughters instead..." He half-purred the lewd promise, punctuating his words with a sharp nip to her ear that made her moan again. Her already-trembling arms gave out, dropping her chest to the bed, her ass raised high as though presented for whatever perverse desires he had.

John straightened up again, raising his hand high and bringing it down once more onto Christina's creamy backside with a sharp smack. But this time, rather than pulling away to let it tremble at the impact, his hand gripped, fingers sinking deep into the thick, soft mound of ass-flesh. With a firm grip on the curvaceous milf's spectacular ass, he began to move again, slowly drawing his hips back, teasing her the velvety walls of her womb with his flared crown, before suddenly slamming forward once more, plowing into her very deepest depths, her innermost wall, and driving her face into the sheets. Then he did it again, and again, and again and again and again, moving faster and faster each time, pounding into her harder and harder with each savage thrust. Her walls, still sensitive from the recent orgasm and now overloaded by the sudden stimulation, trembled and spasmed around his shaft as she moaned and gasped with pleasure, her voice muffled by the mattress.

John soon set a brutal pace, hammering his hips forward, pounding into his aunt's womb again and again, Christina's entire body jolting with the force of each blunt impact. He might have been worried about hurting her, if experience hadn't taught him not to. Instead, he simply drank in the view of his voluptuous aunt getting pounded into the bed beneath him. The way her spectacular ass jiggled and bounced hypnotically with each thrust. The way her titanic tits flattened against the mattress, so enormous that he could easily see them bulging out on either side of her slender torso.

Even more enjoyable than the view, though, was the sensation. The way Christina's silky, rippling walls squeezed John's shaft like a vice each time he slammed into her womb again. The way they clung to his length, slowly relaxing as he drew back again, only to suddenly clamp down again as he hammered his cock home once again. It was like her pussy didn't want him to leave, like it was hungry for him, like it desperately wanted to milk every last drop of cum from his throbbing overgrown teenage megacock. He had to admit, if it kept up like this, it wouldn't be long before it got what it wanted! Even if it was to be his third load of the night, he knew from experience he wouldn't be able to hold out against Aunt Christina's hungry pussy for long.

Christina was only barely aware of what her body was doing to her studly nephew's glorious cock, she was only barely hanging on to rational thought through the crashing waves of pleasure that battered her mind. Reality crumbled away as her mind stopped caring about anything beyond her own body, the sensations that surged through it, and the titanic cock ravaging her deepest depths. Each time that mammoth fuckstick pounded into her womb, another surge of pleasure washed over her, so intense it made her mind swim and lights dance behind her eyes. She wasn't even aware that she was moaning uncontrollably now, her voice ragged as her muffled cries of raw lust filled the room. Already she could feel a familiar tension building in her core once more as each wave of lust filled the reservoir inside her a little bit more.

John's free hand rose high and came down hard, landing with a resounding smack on Christina's unoccupied ass-cheek, drawing a muffled yelp from the face-down milf between moans, fingers sinking into the flesh to mirror its brother. Both hands squeezed hard, taking a moment to knead the bountiful ass-flesh as he continued to hammer his monster cock deep into her dripping pussy. They pushed the twin globes together to create a valley of cleavage almost as impressive as her chest's, then pulled them apart to bare her winking rosebud, before pushing them together again and squeezing tight. They gripped her backside firmly, then began to move, working in concert to pull his aunt's hips down onto his incoming thrusts. Her sex-addled brain was probably too far gone to behave rationally, but her body knew what to do. After only a couple thrusts, her hips were bucking of their own accord, pushing back into the teenage stud's thrusts with wild desperation, hungrily trying to engulf even more of the throbbing cum-cannon as her innermost walls trembled with barely-contained lust.

John let out a growl of savage lust through gritted teeth as his pace suddenly redoubled, his hips accelerating until they were practically a blur as he pistoned his oversized cock into his aunt's womb in a frenzy. Christina responded with a cry of her own, finding the strength to raise her head from the mattress, eyes wide as she cried out. "OHGOD I'M CUMMMIIINNNNG~!" She wailed, screaming loud enough to be heard all through the house, and possibly the neighbors' houses, too. Her voice and eyelids fluttered as the dam burst once again, releasing a surging, crashing wave of pure pleasure that swiftly swept away the last of her rational thought, as well as any semblance of control she had over her body. Her core spasmed wildly, forcing the breath from her lungs, her words devolving into meaningless sounds of ecstasy, her depths squeezing and milking at the still-relentlessly-pistoning cock deep inside her. The mouth of her womb in particular clamped down like a vice, gripping the brutish invader behind the head, trapping the flared crown inside her womb, refusing to let it escape.

John jackhammered his throbbing teenage megacock into Christina's mature pussy all through her orgasm, never missing a beat. His trapped cockhead keept his strokes short, deep, and fast, ravaging the milf's trembling womb like a rutting beast. Her depths squeezed and spasmed and milked his shaft like they were alive, like they were hungry, desperate for the taste of his seed. He could deny them their prize no longer. With a growl that rumbled out of his chest like distant thunder, he slammed his hips forward, driving deep and pulling her hips down to meet the thrust, his blunt, throbbing tip straining against the back wall of her womb as his orange- sized balls tightened against the root of his shaft.

Cum boiled up from deep inside John's core, surging up his shaft, the fat cum-chanel bulging with the sheer volume of molten seed surging through it. Pleasure surged along with it, a great, burning ecstasy that roared to life in his core and spread along his every nerve like wildfire until the searing lust had consumed both body and mind. His cum coursed along his throbbing, bucking length, rushing toward his crown like a geyser, only to be suddenly stalled by the vice like grip of Christina's barrier. His cum-channel bulged as his denied seed backed up all down his length, making him wince as a spike of pain pierced the glorious, burning pleasure engulfing his mind. For a single heartbeat, there was a stalemate, his cum held at bay by her womb's iron grip... Then his cock lurched again, and his second spurt added its strength to the first. Her inner gates were no match, and all his backed-up cum surged forth together, blasting from his tip and slamming into the back wall of her womb, impacting at point-blank range with enough force to make his aunt stiffen visibly mid-orgasm.

Christina shuddered at the sensation of John's super-thick, white-hot spunk suddenly impacting her innermost walls. She might have wondered why his first shot was so... forceful... if her mind wasn't completely overcome by a raging tempest of pure pleasure at the moment. As it was, all she could do was moan and whimper with the last of the air in her lungs as the teenage stud's first shot effortlessly filled her womb with cum that sloshed inside her like molten steel. She fell limp as her seemingly-endless orgasm finally released its grip on her, her mind splashing down into the warm, tranquil sea of pleasure known as afterglow. She drew in a breath of fresh air, only to have it forced from her lungs in another moan as the titanic cum-cannon planted firmly in her womb fired again, filling the already-overfilled space even further and sending a gentle surge of pleasure rolling through her mind. Thankfully, after carrying the triplets, her womb was well-trained to handle the teenage mega-stud's oversized loads. Again and again and again that glorious cock fired off another salvo of thick, creamy spunk, and with each powerful spurt, there was another her womb expanded a little more, soon visibly distending her slender stomach with the bulge formed by a full gallon of sloshing ball-batter.

As the spurts turned to dribbles, John finally relaxed, every muscle in his body visibly unclenching as his own climax finally released him. His muscles glistened softly with a sheen of sweat as he held himself still, planted deep inside his aunt's twitching pussy, panting slightly for breath as he savored the warmth of afterglow that settled over him like a blanket. "That was fantastic." He breathed, grinding his hips forward, cockhead still nosing against the back wall of her womb, just a few inches of his impossible length still left outside her. "I think you managed another inch!" He added, grinning. There was no reply. He looked down at his fucked out aunt, one side of her face pressed into the mattress, lips parted, tongue lolling out, eyelids fluttering slowly closed. He smirked. So much for milking him dry...

In the sudden quiet, there was a noise, a metallic click, from across the room. John whipped his head around to find the source just in time to see the doorknob wiggle, then turn. "There- WAIT, DON'T-" Came a voice from the opposite side, and in the next moment, the door flew open, the ABCs bursting in, the trio of redheads clad in sheer, lacy lingerie as they tried to push past one-another to be first, only to promptly trip over one-another in their haste, falling into a tangle of pale, freckled limbs, voluptuous bodies, and sheer gartered stockings with a humorous chorus of squawks. Dani stood in the open doorframe, a screwdriver in one hand, a hairpin in the other, and a look of resigned annoyance on her face as she slowly shook her head at the pileup of elder sisters.

John arched an eyebrow at the four of them as the ABCs struggled to climb back to their feet. "...Did you consider knocking?" He asked, dryly.