Happy Birthday Ch. 06

Story Info
John finishes the threesome in spectacular fashion.
3.1k words
4.58
43.1k
55

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

Content Warnings: unrealistic anatomy, huge cock, excessive cum, huge tits, huge asses, cervical penetration

*****

John thrust forward like a savage beast, plunging inch after inch of thick teenage megacock into Abby's tight pussy in a single thrust, his cousin's silken walls trembling around him as he stuffed her with his manhood. She moaned, uncontrollably, feeling the beast stretching her, filling her once more. "Ohhhh~ my fucking GOD!" She cried out, throwing her head back. The blunt tip slammed into the mouth of her womb, already weak from its previous penetration, it yielded easily, and his brutal thrust plowed through it with barely a pause, slamming against the back of her inner sanctum. Abby's moan rose to a scream of pleasure, the impact setting off an explosion of sensation that ripped through her, driving the last of the air from her lungs.

John didn't let her savor the sensation, he began to move almost instantly, hauling his hips back, the ridge of his head popping out of the tightly-gripping mouth of her womb and drawing back a good six inches before suddenly slamming back forward, once more plowing through her inner barrier like it wasn't even there and claiming her womb like he owned it. And in a way, he did. Abby moaned, uncontrollably, her mouth hanging open, tongue rolling out as she cried out with each brutal thrust, her plush lips struggling to form words only to be interrupted by another surge of pleasure that forced a moan past them. Only a truly epic cock could do this to her, only John's monster could reduce the clever, snarky, redhead to an incoherently-babbling idiot, only his overgrown fuckstick could reach her womb like this, could fill her so absolutely, perfectly full, every single time...

John slammed his hips forward again, and Abby threw her head back, crying out to the heavens, only to have him roughly grab a fistful of her coppery hair as he pistoned his mammoth member into her twitching, spasming depths like a man possessed. Her cries of lust grew even louder, he was pulling her hair, treating her like a slut as he fucked her like a bitch, and she began to push her hips back to meet his thrusts, eagerly accepting her role as a fucktoy for the birthday stud. Her depths quivered, spasming and squeezing around his girth each time he filled her. The mouth of her womb parted to accept his monster cock each time it thrust forward, squeezed tight each time it bottomed out inside her, and sucked hungrily each time it pulled away, eagerly milking him, desperate to gulp down his thick, creamy spunk. John's abs rippled, his body glistening with a sheen of sweat as he power-fucked his cousin's pussy hard and fast, pounding her womb with each stroke. "You like that? Huh?! You like getting fucked like a bitch?!" He growled through gritted teeth as he pumped his monstrously thick cock deep into Abby's womb.

Aunt Christina's room already stank of sweat, cum, and pussy juice, the unmistakable musk of sex, and the air was full of angry growls, lusty moans, ragged cries, throaty groans, strained grunts, pleading whines, and half-conscious whimpers. Lingering in the doorway, Dani fell to her knees as the atmosphere of oppressive lust filled her eyes, ears, and nose, clouding her mind with a haze of desire. One hand dragged down the wall, trying to support her, as her other hand vanished into her fluffy pink pajama bottoms to the wrist, her digits working furiously at her crotch desperately trying to soothe the ravenous hunger in her core. She moaned and whimpered weakly, chewing her lower lip as she watched the depravity unfolding before her, painfully envious of her older sisters.

John's cock throbbed wildly as he pistoned into Abby's tight pussy, his fat balls swinging pendulously below, smacking against Betty's upturned ass with each stroke as they churned with seed, their reservoirs already replenishing after unloading into Cherry's pussy, full to the brim with a massive load of fresh, hot cum. All the while, Betty ground her hips up and forward, writhing beneath her sister's body as she pressed their clits together, grinding her tender folds against John's bulging cum-tube as he slammed his length into Abby over and over. She whined as she rolled her hips against the last inches of his cock that wouldn't fit inside Abby, desperately seeking any sensation she could get to distract from the gnawing emptiness his titanic cock had left behind.

John's arm flexed a little harder, pulling Abby's hair a little tighter, forcing her spine to arch a little more, and that was all it took to set her off. Abby's eyes rolled upward until her emerald pupils were hidden behind her fluttering eyelids, her mouth hanging open, slack-jawed, tongue lolling, as she screamed, a throaty, ragged cry of overwhelming pleasure. It was like a slow-motion explosion in her core, a wave of white hot sensation that rolled out through her body and along her every nerve, drowning her completely in a molten wave of burning pleasure. She trembled wildly from head to toe, her every muscle tightening uncontrollably as her mind went blank, her pussy suddenly squeezing even tighter as its walls rippled and quivered around his vein-marbled shaft like it was trying to milk every last drop of cum from his balls.

John groaned, the sensations engulfing his cock were absolutely incredible. He could feel his enormous balls starting to tighten, his shaft throbbing wildly inside Abby's pussy as she came hard, the entrance to her womb sucking at his cockhead like a hungry mouth. He was so close, he could have just pounded away for a few more seconds and let loose, but no, he couldn't let Betty go neglected like that. He yanked his hips back suddenly, and Abby's orgasmic cry redoubled at the sensation, feeling her pussy nearly turn inside out as it struggled to cling to his shaft. The head popped free of her pussy with a wet pop, his vein-marbled shaft bucking wildly in midair, hard as steel and flushed a deep,angry red, every vein standing out sharply on the surface, the head massively swollen and purple, the whole thing gleaming with a thick coat of Abby's orgasmic nectar. He had to let go of Abby's hair and grab the bucking beast with both hands to wrestle the angry monster into position, levering the shaft down until the pulsing crown was aimed squarely at Betty's desperately-needy pussy.

"HURRY! FUCK ME!" Betty begged, crying out loud enough to be heard over her sister's orgasmic cries, rolling her hips invitingly. John wordlessly growled through gritted teeth, lined the fearsome weapon up, and drove forward, his steely shaft spearing into his cousin's dripping pussy. She threw her head back and moaned, echoing her sister's cries as the beast once more filled her, filling the void its absence had left, but it was different now, it was even harder, bigger, if that were even possible, and she could feel every veiny contour of the unyielding shaft as it filled her, inch after inch after inch. The invader plowed through her innermost barrier like it wasn't even there and slammed into the back of her womb, the impact forceful enough to make her entire body jolt, the muscular ring strangling the monster's neck to no avail.

She had no time to adjust to the intrusion, John's hips were moving already, all the frenzied lust that had been directed toward Abby before was now targeted at Betty, but without any of the buildup or time to adjust. Betty could only writhe helplessly as her cousin pistoned his hips like a rutting beast, pulling nearly halfway out before slamming back in again, pounding against the back of her womb. Each impact made the ragged moans pouring from her lips rise an octave for just a moment as it forced the air from her lungs a little faster. His hips were practically a blur as he savagely pumped in and out and in and out again, her inner folds clinging to every ridge and vein on his throbbing, steely cock as it moved. His fat balls swung pendulously underneath his shaft like twin wrecking balls, grapefruit-sized spheres, sloshing heavily with his seed, bearing enough force they almost threatened to bruise her pale, round backside as they pounded against her with each stroke.

After only a few seconds of this brutal treatment, Betty's mind was already swimming in a haze of lust. She could hardly think at all, her mind was adrift in a turbulent sea, the waters whipped into a frenzy by a mighty storm of raw, overwhelming sensation. Instinctively, her mind clung to drifting ideas, trying to form itself a makeshift raft of thoughts, but each time he bottomed out against the back of her womb, another wave of pleasure and pain would crash over her and scatter her thoughts again. Suddenly, he rolled his hips as he thrust into her, and as his fat head pounded against her g-spot, an electric bolt of pure pleasure shot up her spine like a bolt of lightning, arcing out along her nerves and electrocuting what remained of her mind. Fried, her mind sank beneath the waves of pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head as she let out a throaty, ragged cry, spine arching hard as her muscles began to spasm wildly.

Betty came hard around John's titanic cock, her inner walls squeezing like a vice, trying in vain to hold him in place as they trembled uncontrollably in the grip of pure, overwhelming pleasure. John didn't even slow down. If anything, his hips went even faster, pumping nearly a foot of two-liter-bottle-thick steel-hard teenage cock in and out and in and out again, the fat, fist-sized head hammering against the back of her womb with an ever-increasing desperation. It throbbed and bucked wildly as it sawed in and out of her trembling depths, her tender folds clinging to each inch of the vein-marbled shaft. John gritted his teeth, growling like a wild beast as he rutted into his cousin's pussy with reckless abandon, his fat, churning balls starting to tighten in their sack.

John slammed his hips forward, planting his steely shaft deep nside Betty's trembling pussy as she shuddered through the last moments of her orgasm, the beastly cock pulsing wildly. His body glistened with a sheen of sweat as his muscles tightened, the massive slabs of granite manliness bulging even more proudly than usual, and he rolled his head back, letting out a deep, soulful groan as the floodgates opened. Pleasure surged through him as his cock lurched inside Betty, a mighty surge of thick, hot cum rising up his shaft, the fat tube on the bottom bulging as his massive load coursed up his length. His head swelled even larger inside betty's womb, stretching the silken walls a little further as his cum fired from the tip of his fearsome weapon, a mighty deluge of hot, thick spunk that blasted against the back wall of her womb like the spray of a firehose. His massive load poured into her already overfilled womb and overflowed in an instant, the pressure forcing it back through her cervix and into her pussy, painting her innermost walls with a thick coat of pearly white cum. And it just kept coming, the first spurt alone lasted a good ten seconds, filling her depths to the point that she overflowed, a trickle of thick seed drooling from the tight-stretched lips of her pussy, running down her glorious ass to mark the sheets below with his spunk.

John was far from finished, he pulled his hips back, dragging his cock out of her, letting the flared ridge of his head pop from her womb as his monster fired its second spurt, filling the void left in its wake with an ocean of thick cum that swirled and sloshed deep inside her. Betty moaned, weakly, still lost in the afterglow of her orgasm, unable to think, only feel, to experience the bizzare and delightful mixture of sensations washing over her. The fat ridge of his cock tugging at her inner folds as it pulled back, throbbing and lurching over and over, each throb accompanied by another surge of molten seed that pooled in her depths. It seemed to go on forever, inch after inch after inch, but when the head finally popped free of Betty's tightly-gripping entrance, it uncorked a waterfall, a thick river of spunk that poured out of Betty's abused pussy, the flow speeding up randomly as her inner walls twitched and spasmed in the aftershocks of her earth-shaking orgasm.

John's shaft lurched now that it was free, bucking in midair as it shot off a finger-thick rope of spunk that arched up and hung in the air for a moment before coming down with a heavy, wet splat on Abby's back, a looping, wildly-zigzagging line of hot cream that traced its way from her shoulder blades down to the juicy swell of her ass. She moaned in surprise at the feeling on her skin, snapping out of her own post-orgasmic daze just in time to consciously register John nosing the head of his cock against her pussy. Her eyes went wide in surprise, and she opened her mouth, but all that came out was a ragged moan as John unceremoniously stuffed his cock into her once again. The beast fired off again as he pushed it inside, flooding her overly-sensitive depths with a wave of thick cum a split second before the titanic cock plowed into her like a freight train, stretching her depths wide once more. The fat head invaded her womb, just in time for the weapon to lurch again and fire off another blast of white-hot cream right into her deepest depths.

John continued to groan with pure pleasure as he pumped a half-dozen blasts of steaming-hot cum deep into Abby's pussy. The positively volcanic eruption of his monolithic member filling her to the limit and beyond, her womb stuffed full of his creamy cum, the overflow drooling out around the base of his cock, running down to drip off his rhythmically tightening balls or dripping down onto Betty's similarly-stuffed pussy. There was just too much to contain, even with it split between them. He slowly pulled back, giving Abby the same treatment as her sister, filling her with cum as he withdrew, only to slip from her lips with a pop, letting his pearly spunk flow out of her twitching, well-fucked hole like a waterfall.

John's cock lurched once more once it came free, a bit weaker than the last time, but still strongly enough to spray the girl's thick asses and creamy thighs with a pencil-thick stream of white-hot cum. He slid forward once more, angling his bucking shaft down between the the two girls, his fat head grinding over both of their clits as he did, pushing between their soft bellies, hosing them both down with a thick layer of spunk as he went. He slid in between their supple bodies until he buried his throbbing cockhead between four gloriously soft, basketball-sized tits and let loose, his thick, creamy spunk completely coating those freckle-dusted fuckpillows, squeezed between them until it overflowed in every direction, running down the sides of Betty's mountainous melons and pooling on her chest.

He held himself there for a long while, letting it all come pouring out, his fat balls resting on Betty's pussy as they pumped and pumped and pumped out a seemingly-endless flow of seed. The girls moaned and cooed with delight, bodies softly writhing against each other and his cock, feeling their skin slip and slide together, stomachs soaked in slick and sticky spunk. But all good things must come to an end, and finally, John's seed-tanks ran empty, the last twitching throbs of his titanic cock still producing more cum than any normal man would have been able to manage in an entire load, before it finally stopped. He didn't pull away, though, he just let out a deep, satisfied sigh, his muscular frame visibly relaxing as he gave himself over to the warm, peaceful afterglow.

That was his mistake: Letting his guard down with a cougar nearby. Aunt Christina abruptly sat up, the motion setting her massive, beach-ball-sized tits wobbling and jiggling hypnotically, catching his attention as she fixed him with a smoldering, lustful gaze. The curvy, redheaded mild bit her lip enviously as her emerald eyes flicked down towards the moaning, orgasmically-dazed sisters currently sandwiching his tireless teenaged cock, before looking back up at his face once more.

"Mmm... you certainly had fun while I was recovering, huh?" She purred, rolling over onto all fours, letting those massive, milky jugs hang off her chest, swaying side-to-side as she prowled forward across the bed. She moved like a real cougar on the prowl, but those truly massive tits made her look more like a cow. "Did you like pumping that fucking BEAST of a cock into my little girls?" She asked, holding his gaze as she set one hand on Abby's round, cum-painted ass, fingers giving the round, pliable globe a little squeeze. "I bet they were just so deliciously TIGHT while you stretched them open with that BIG... FAT... COCK..." She half-moaned, emphasizing each word as she pulled her hand away from Abby's backside and brought her finger to her lips, letting her tongue roll out to lick his sticky, pearly spunk off the two digits, keeping her eyes locked with his as she rolled it on her tongue, savoring the flavor, before swallowing it.

"Of course.. age has its advantages, too. They can't measure up to THESE, can they?" She asked, hands going down to heft and bounce her truly massive tits for him. "Not to mention I've got a lifetime of practice sucking every last drop of CUM from massive cocks with big, FAT balls..." she added, rolling her tongue around her mouth illustratively. "Or maybe you'd rather try my pussy again? I may not be as tight as the girls, but you know I can milk that cock just right..." She asked, turning around and waggling her hips invitingly, watching him over her shoulder. "Of course... if you want something REALLY TIGHT..." She added, playfully, as her hand reached back to her backside, long-nailed digits sinking into one of the big, round globes of her ass and pulling it aside, spreading her ass wide open to expose the puckered pink rosebud hiding within.

John's cock throbbed, still sandwiched between the two sisters, his balls already churning as they went into overtime to refill his reserves. John grinned.That was one thing he really loved about his life: there was always more to do.