Happy Birthday Ch. 07

Story Info
John wakes up and goes for breakfast and runs into Dani.
2.1k words
4.53
28.6k
44

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pre-story]Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

Content Warnings: unrealistic anatomy, huge cock, huge breasts[/pre-story]

*

John stirred, eyes squeezing shut against the morning light filtering into the room. Instinctively, he brought his arm up to cover his eyes, or rather, he tried to, but found it weighed down, pinned beneath something heavy and... soft. He lifted his head and cracked his eyelids open just a tiny bit to investigate. At the sight of Aunt christina's glorious body laying on his arm, the muscular limb buried between her enormous tits, her arms wrapped possessively around it as she slept, the events of the prior night flooded back to him. Images of fucking one curvy redhead after another flashed in his mind, of four freckle-faced beauties worshipping his shaft with lips, tongues, and hands, of massive, milky melons wrapping around his shaft, smothering his face, squishing against each other as mother kissed daughter and sisters kissed sisters and he kissed them all in the throes of passion. The monster between his thighs stirred, and he heard a small, satisfied purr from below, glancing down to see one of the triplets had fallen asleep with her head rested on his shaft, and as it swelled beneath her, she nuzzled her cheek against it like an affectionate cat.

As tempting as it was to just take her by the head and wake her up by stuffing his swelling cockhead into their mouth, his stomach had other ideas. He hadn't eaten since the party, and all he'd been able to eat there had been a handful of snacks, and now, his body demanded he satisfy his OTHER primal urges first. Extracting himself from the tangle of freckled limbs and curvy bodies without waking their owners was a slow, careful process, as was climbing over them once he was free. There was a close call when stepping over one of the sisters, he left his hips too low and his swinging shaft smacked her across the face as he passed. Fortunately, she was too exhausted to awaken fully, it seemed, and once she'd settled back down, he tiptoed out the door, pulling it gently closed behind him.

With the slumbering foursome behind him, John gave a stretch, his entire, muscular body flexing and pulling to ease out the strains from last night's more acrobatic maneuvers. His stomach growled audibly, reminding him of its hunger, and he lowered a hand to his abs in a vague motion to soothe it. Blinking away the last of the sleep from his eyes, he started off toward the kitchen, still completely naked, his eight-inch flaccid shaft swinging pendulously and slapping against his thighs with each step. His clothes were all out in the car, and anyways, there wasn't much point in getting dressed until it was time to leave.

As he rounded the corner into the kitchen, he froze. Dani was sitting at the table, a bowl of chocolatey cereal in front of her, spoon halfway lifted to her lips. The top of her usual fluffy pink pajamas had been discarded, leaving her in just the pants and a white, lightweight tanktop. Christina's youngest wasn't THAT much younger than her siblings, honestly, but she certainly looked younger than she was. In this family, it was all but guaranteed she'd end up an overdeveloped, busty bombshell like her sisters sooner or later, but thus far, those curves hadn't shown themselves. That's not to say she wasn't a lovely girl, she was... petite, just under five feet tall with a slender, athletic body, a tight little ass and relentlessly perky breasts on her chest, budding b-cups that didn't even need a bra, though judging by the way they jiggled just a little when she bounced around excitedly on her toes, she would need one soon. She was on the swim team in her school, and he'd seen her lithe little body in a skintight one-piece enough times to have the sight burned into his mind. Her coppery hair was tied up in a ponytail except for some face-framing bangs, and her bright blue eyes were fixed on him with a look of surprise.

There was a moment of silence in the kitchen, then the corner of Dani's lips quirked up into a smirk. "...Forget something?" She asked, sarcastically.

John smirked back, looking down at his own nakedness, and have his hips a shake, letting his slumbering serpent swing between his thighs for a moment, then looked back up, grinning. "Nah, I'm pretty sure it's all there." He replied with a chuckle.

Dani rolled her eyes and shook her head, but she couldn't hide the way her smirk widened. "Gawd, that was terrible." She muttered, lifting her spoonful of cereal to her lips. "You planning to put on pants, or are you enjoying showing off too much?" She asked, dryly, after moment of chewing.

John arched an eyebrow as he walked over to the pantry and fished out a bowl, making no effort to cover himself. "I seem to recall you didn't mind me 'showing off' last night..." He teased.

Dani's face flushed a bit. "You- Well, how was I supposed to IGNORE that when you were all making such a racket?" She demanded, pointedly.

John shrugged, still smirking playfully. "I'm just saying..." He muttered, shaking his head. He walked over to the table and leaned forward, grabbing the milk and cereal that were sitting next to his littlest cousin, hauling them over to his side of the table and sitting down as he poured himself a bowl.

Dani huffed, lips tightening into a frown. "Yeah, well, you better keep it to yourself next time." She muttered, dismissively.

John chuckled, shaking his head. She was cute when she was angry. "Or what?" He asked, sticking his tongue out playfully.

Dani's scowl twisted halfway into a smirk, eyebrows furrowing slightly. "You really wanna find out, mister? You're not gonna like it."

"Prove it." John shot back.

Dani leaned back in her chair and opened her big blue eyes wide, giving the biggest, shiniest puppy dog eyes she could, rolling her shoulders forward, folding her hands together in front of her and twisting her torso side-to-side, looking for all the world like the image of perfect innocence. "Gee, mister policeman, sir-" She began in the sweetest, most angelic voice she could manage. "-I'm sorry to bother you, but there's a scary man in my house! Oh, of course I can describe him, officer, he's big and naked with brown hair... Oh, yes, sir, I tried to ask my mommy, but she wouldn't wake up, she's just lying in bed naked with my sisters..."

John winced. "I get it, I get it!" He groaned, waving a hand to cut her off. When she stopped, he sighed. "Jeez. Not pulling any punches, huh?" He muttered, raising a spoonful of cereal to his lips.

Dani laughed. "Of course not! How else do you think I manage to get my way with the triplets?" She asked. "They're bigger, there's three of 'em, they got the whole... you know... 'Best' body thing going on..." She gestured with her hands out in front of her chest like she was hefting a couple of Best family bra-busters.

John swallowed his cereal. "They, uh... certainly do..." He muttered, memories of the previous night flashing through his mind, his eyes glossing over.

Dani's expression fell slightly, "They're, um... impressive, huh..." She muttered, gaze falling down to the last spoonfuls of chocolatey cereal floating in her milk as she idly stirred her spoon through the clumps, breaking them up. "Hey, uh, John, do you think, uh..."

Dani's question was cut off, however, as one of her sisters rounded the corner to the kitchen, spotted John, and grinned, suddenly turning back around. "I found him! Kitchen!" She called out before turning back toward the table and bounding over to him, her lacy lingerie discarded, hopelessly stained after last night's fuckfest, her massive, freckled breasts bouncing wildly as she came up behind her favorite cousin's chair and half-pounced him, hands on his shoulders as she wrapped her massive mammaries around his head. "Good morning, stud~!" She purred, biting her lower lip as she did.

"G'morning, Abby." John muttered flatly in response. "D' you mind? I'm tryin' to eat my cereal. Can't this wait like five minutes?" He asked with an exasperated sigh.

"Well, you sure know how to make a girl feel appreciated..." Abby muttered with a pout. "You're not even a little excited to see these girls again?" She asked, smooshing her breasts together with her hands around his head, the freckled swell of her massive melons, crowned with bright pink nipples, inching into the corners of his vision as they surrounded his skull.

"Come on, cut me some slack here, I'm starving." He replied, scooping up another spoonful of cereal.

Betty and Cherry came around the corner, seeing the scene before them, and grinned wickedly. Abby glanced back, catching sight of the two, and their grin quickly spread to her in turn. She squeezed her chest tighter, and her sisters looked to their baby sister, holding fingers to their lips for silence as they ducked under the table, hidden in the blindspot created by his new boob blinders, disappearing under the tablecloth.

"Breakfast does sound pretty good right about now... But I think I want something a little more substantial than cereal..." Abby mused, smirking knowingly, then dropping her voice to a sultry whisper. "Maybe some... sausage?" She purred, and on cue, John stiffened in his seat as lips suddenly wrapped themselves around the head of his soft member. The beast lurched, blood rushing to feed the beastly shaft as soft, plush lips embraced its crown.

John winced, pounding his chest with a fist as he swallowed a half-chewed mouthful with some effort. "Jesus, give a guy some warning..." He grumbled once he could breathe, but a small smirk crossed his lips as the serpent between his legs began to grow, swelling and stiffening with each heartbeat. "...You're gonna have to work for your meal." He warned, playfully, as he shifted his hips forward on the chair until he was sitting right on the edge, his fat balls hanging down like a pair of ripe oranges as they manufactured another load of thick, virile teenaged spunk. Almost on cue, a second set of lips pressed against one massive nut, lustily kissing the heavy orb while the first tightened around the swelling knob, tongue swirling lustily around it, eager to please the beastly shaft.

"-Hold it!" A sudden shout made all four freeze in surpise, John and Abby's eyes snapping over to the opposite side of the table where Dani stood, hands planted firmly on the table. "You- You're just going to do this here? Now?" She demanded.

Abby smiled playfully. "Oh, I'm sorry, lil' sis, I didn't see you there~." She replied, teasingly. "It's not a problem, is it?"

Dani bit her lip, glancing toward the stairs for a moment. When she looked back to abby, there was a look of resolve on her face, and two delicate little points poking at the fabric of her tank top. "...Fine. But I'm calling in my favor."

Abby looked surprised again. "Now? I'm not sure..."

"You owe me! You promised!" Dani insisted, bright blue eyes locked with her eldest sister's emerald ones.

Abby stared into her little sister's eyes for a long moment, then, slowly, a wicked grin spread across her face. "You know what? Sounds like fun." She replied.

"What sounds like fun?" John asked from between Abby's breasts, looking thoroughly confused.

Abby's grin widened. "Breaking the rules." She purred, hands roaming over John's shoulders as the girls under the table began to shift around. "Just relax, I promise, you're gonna enjoy it." She added as two pairs of lips planted themselves on his swinging balls, kissing and sucking hungrily.

"That's not very reassurinNNNG-" He grunted suddenly, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment as the two sisters kissing at his sack suddenly sucked hard and pulled their heads back, tugging his swollen cum-factories down, stretching his sack until, finally, they pulled away from the sisters with a wet pop, springing back up into their natural position. He felt a pair of delicate hands grip his rapidly-hardening shaft as the two pairs of lips went back to work, kissing and licking as his heavy balls, and his eyes snapped open. Something was... odd. Something was different, and his mind struggled for a moment, momentarily starved of blood as it all rushed to his shaft, but then he realized what it was- Dani was no longer standing on the other side of the table.