Happy Birthday, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great, baby," Johnny called. "Now pretend you're licking the head."

Several minutes later, Johnny had gotten some great shots, and it was time to remove the hard hat from her outfit, among other things.

Standing next to a bunch of pallets in the half shadow of the building, Cara still wore her Tims and ankle socks, but her beater and skirt were laying on the pallets next to her. She'd added a tool belt, which was covering her still bikini-covered pussy, but she'd taken her bikini top off. Her elbows were down at her sides while her hands were holding her hardhat in front of her breasts. The position made her breasts seem even bigger, bulging out from between her arms, creating impossibly deep cleavage, but the hardhat teased the viewer by covering up her nipples.

Johnny kept having to rearrange himself in his jeans while he circled around her, playing with light and wind and shadows, getting the best angle, which included a bit of her toned ass cheek peeking out from beneath the tool belt.

"Now where's that caution tape?" Cara asked, getting ready for the next picture.

Grabbing a big role of it, Johnny helped by cutting off a long piece and bringing it over to Cara. She raised her arms up, making her enormous breasts perk up even further, and Johnny wound the caution tape once around her, pressing her breasts together so that they spilled out over the tape which was just covering her nipples, typing the tape into a bow behind her back. As hard as her nipples were by this point, they clearly poked through the yellow of the tape.

"Need any help getting those bottoms off, pun'kin?" Johnny asked. "I'm here to help!"

Cara grinned. "I seem to recall you and Daddy being quite good at untying my bikini bottoms," she said, referring to the first time the three of them had sex when Cara pretended to fall asleep on the living room couch wearing a different bikini. "Why don't you put that skill to use?"

Johnny stepped in front of Cara, brought his hands to both sides of her string bikini, and pulled one of the strings on either side, untying each bow simultaneously. He continued to pull so that the strings came apart and the whole bikini bottoms slide through her legs. He stepped away, pulling the bikini from her so that she stood there, bare pussy exposed to him. He couldn't help himself from putting his hand on her bare mound, so pretty pink and shaved smooth. And wet. So very wet from all the pictures they'd been taking.

Both Johnny and Cara let out a moan as Uncle Johnny's fingers slid right between his niece's little wet pussy lips.

"You can't do that, Uncle Johnny," panted Cara. "Not if you want to finish this photo shoot."

"I know, babygirl, I know," Uncle Johnny said, "but I couldn't help it, with your beautiful little pussy right there, ready for me. I had to feel how wet you were."

"I'll be even wetter a few pictures from now when you get to be in it with me," Cara reminded him. "The faster these next few go, the sooner you'll be deep inside me."

Uncle Johnny leaned down and gave Cara a big kiss, sliding his tongue between her lips, and then biting her lower lip before pulling away.

"You're right, pun'kin," he said. "Now go stand behind that sawhorse over there."

Just the right height to cover her bare pussy, Cara stood directly behind the sawhorse, her hands lightly resting on it, her bound breasts proudly pushed up and straining against the caution tape she wore as a makeshift top.

The next picture was the artsiest of them all. During the editing process, Johnny was going to turn the photo into black and white. It was a shot of Cara's breasts, pressed against the chain link fence, her engorged nipples pushing through the space in the chain link, the chains squeezing those big breasts, making patterns in the bulging flesh. The photo was a beautiful play on light and shadow on the naked human body, showcasing a hint of Cara's chin, really starting with her long neck, the graceful slope of her shoulders, before moving down to her large breasts, then down her flat abs, and showing a hint of hip bone, then cutting off before it reached her pussy.

"Now where's the wheelbarrow?" Cara asked, and Uncle Johnny led her to another part of the construction site, where Cara put her beater back on, after she'd cut it so that it resembled a cropped top.

In this next picture, Cara was lifting up the wheelbarrow, her entire ass and half of her breasts on display as Uncle Johnny took the photo from behind and slightly to the right.

"Time to get wet!" Cara announced, and Uncle Johnny raised his eyebrow at her.

"Well, wetter," Cara amended, giggling.

"You'd win any wet t-shirt contest for sure, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny complimented her after they'd squirted water all over her cropped, white beater, making it transparent and stick like a second skin over her breasts, clearly outlining her hard nipples, the crinkles on her areolas, and the plentiful curves of her ponderous breasts.

Water trickled down her hard abs, and Uncle Johnny later cropped the photo so that it included her hipbones, but again ended right before the start of the slit between her pussy lips.

"Can you get your vest from the truck, please, Uncle Johnny?" Cara asked for the next shot.

"You want to wear mine?" Uncle Johnny asked, surprised. "But it's all sweaty and dirty. I thought I'd grab a clean one for you."

"No way!" Cara said, slowly and sexily shaking her head no. "I want to use yours, and smell your sweat all over me after I've worn it."

Uncle Johnny eye fucked his niece for a minute before turning to walk toward his truck.

"I swear, pun'kin, if we didn't have just a couple more photos to go, I'd fuck you right now," he called over his shoulder.

"I know!" Cara called back at him. "And don't forget your gloves for the other shot!"

Returning to Cara, Uncle Johnny handed her his fluorescent orange and yellow construction site vest, which she shrugged on but left open, framing her breasts. She put the construction hat back on, and stood there, bare breasts and bare pussy, just the vest, socks, and Tims. She held onto a shovel that Uncle Johnny had pushed into the ground in front of her. Her arms were outstretched, pushing her breasts together again, while she gripped the shovel handle at the tip and held it diagonally across her body.

"This site has a ladder, right?" Cara asked, after Uncle Johnny had taken enough pictures.

He led her over to the side of the building, where a tall ladder was leaning up against it.

"Perfect," Cara said, removing the hat and vest.

Climbing about halfway up the ladder, Cara suddenly stopped and carefully turned around. Setting her ass on one rung, she slowly reached up behind her, stretching her arms up, lifting those massive breasts higher as she gripped a rung way above her head, stretching her torso into one long, lean line. Then she stretched her legs out, so that her feet in the Tims were just touching a rung way below her.

"Jesus Christ, you're so fucking beautiful, baby," Uncle Johnny said, staring at his gorgeous niece stretched out before him. He forgot to take pictures for a minute, just looking at her: the hard, pebbled nipples, the long stretch of throat, those proud thrusting breasts. The flat planes of her stomach and the v of her hips down to her little pussy, her slit barely visible between her long, toned legs.

"Close your eyes, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said softly, and swinging his camera up, took the picture.

Though he took several more just to be sure, he knew he had gotten that mix of angelic face turned up toward the sun and siren's body spread out on the ladder on the first try.

Opening her eyes again, Cara looked at him and grinned. "Now for the fun shots!" she said.

"Really?" Uncle Johnny said. "Pretty sure this has been fun all along."

"You know what I mean!" Cara said, making her way down the ladder and walking back to the wheelbarrow.

After spreading out a clean blanket on the bottom of it, Uncle Johnny held the wheelbarrow still while Cara slid her ass over the side and down onto the blanket.

Moving around in front of her, the half-finished building in the background, Uncle Johnny stared down lustily at his naked niece.

"Spread those legs for me, pun'kin," he said hoarsely, hands almost shaking as Cara moved her hands down her body, briefly cupping her breasts, before sliding down over her stomach to her thighs.

Putting first one leg, then the other, over the sides of the wheelbarrow, Cara parted her legs, opening up her shaved pussy and asshole to her uncle's gaze, and to his camera.

"Leave your hands on your inner thighs," Uncle Johnny directed her.

The sunlight shone perfectly down her body, highlighting her breasts squeezed together between her arms, and providing a spotlight for her spread pussy lips, glistening wet around her pussy and thighs.

"You ready for this next one?" Cara teased her uncle after he'd taken the photos, her fingers starting to play with her clit, circling it gently, making it swell even further.

"Christ, Cara," Uncle Johnny said. "The hard part's going to be not cumming the moment I'm in you."

He moved toward her and gently lifted her out of the wheelbarrow, setting her on her feet. Picking up the blanket, he had Cara carry it so that he could grab his tripod and the two other props they needed for this next shot.

Moving over to a massive pile of dirt sloping gently to the ground, Johnny directed Cara to spread the blanket out over it, while he set up the tripod. Then he slipped the remote control for the camera into this pocket, grabbed his gloves and his hammer, and moved toward Cara standing next to the blanket.

"The real question," he said as he approached her, "is are you ready for these last two pictures."

Cara grabbed his hand holding the hammer and held the hammer herself before bringing his hand to her soaking wet pussy.

"You tell me," she told him quietly.

Two of his fingers immediately sunk into her without any trouble, and Uncle Johnny grinned feeling all that tight wet heat that would soon be gripping him. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and fed them to her, then kissed her deeply after she'd licked his fingers clean.

Putting his gloves in his back pocket, Johnny reached one hand into his right pocket and one hand into his left pocket. Removing them, he held up the camera's remote and a small bottle of lube.

"Looks like we're ready, pun'kin," he said.

"Lie down, Uncle Johnny," Cara said, directing him this time. "I can't wait to feel you under me and in me."

Johnny lay back on the blanket, the dirt mound shifting a bit beneath him before holding him steady in a half-reclining position. Cara straddled his thighs and undid his pants, pulling out his long, hard, throbbing cock. The red tip was already leaking precum, but Cara grabbed the bottle of lube from her uncle and spread the oil all over his shaft.

"Shit!" Uncle Johnny sucked in a breath, trying not to cum at the feel of his niece's warm, slippery hands rubbing all over his cock. "You've got to stop that, baby, or I'm going to blow before I'm even in you!"

Cara grinned at him, then turned around so that she was facing the camera, her ass now facing her uncle. Looking over her shoulder at him, she held out the bottle of lube.

"Would you do the honors?" she asked him.

"It would be my pleasure," he said, taking the bottle of lube from her.

Pouring some onto the fingers of his right hand, he spread her ass cheeks with his left hand and slowly began to work his fingers, first two, then three, into his niece's little asshole.

Cara squirmed while he scissored two fingers in her ass, then added a third, knowing the more preparation he did now, the easier it would be for her to take his big dick up her little hole. It was always a bit uncomfortable at first, but she loved the feeling – so dirty and taboo in so many ways – of her uncle fucking her up the ass.

"You ready, baby?" Uncle Johnny asked her, pulling his fingers out and gripping both of her ass cheeks, spreading her wide.

"Yes, please, Uncle Johnny," Cara said submissively, moving her ass back and up so that she could reach beneath herself for his thick dick.

Holding it at the root while her uncle spread her cheeks wide, Cara began to settle back onto her uncle's cock. It pressed against her asshole, hard at first, but then her asshole opened up, stretched by her uncle's fingers, and it let the head of his cock inside. Trying to relax her muscles, Cara pulled up a bit, then sank down deeper, continuing that rhythm until she felt her uncle's pubic hair tickling her ass, and knew that she now sat all the way down.

"You did such a great job, baby," Uncle Johnny said. "You were such a good girl. I'm so proud of you for taking my entire cock in your ass like that."

"I love the way you feel inside me, Uncle Johnny," Cara confessed. "In all of my holes."

"I'll never get tired of hearing that, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said. "Now don't you have something else to do so we can take this picture and then I can fuck you?"

Cara grabbed the hammer she had laid beside them on the blanket. They had washed it clean earlier that day, and now Cara poured more lube onto the shiny wood handle. It was a smaller hammer, not the full-sized ones normally used at the construction site, but one that her grandfather had given her dad and her uncle to use when they were kids. Cara felt her pussy get extra wet at the thought of putting something up her pussy that her grandfather had touched.

Leaning back toward her uncle a bit, causing his dick to lodge even further into her tight ass, slowly Cara slid the slick handle of the hammer into her pussy.

"Quick!" Cara gasped, slightly in pain, slightly more turned on than she'd ever been in her entire life. "Put those gloves on!"

Johnny had been distracted by listening to Cara's little gasps and moans while she'd slid the hammer into her pussy, feeling the unbending wood pressing hard against his dick from inside her. Bumping up his hips a bit and making Cara gasp again, Johnny grabbed the gloves from his back pocket, put them on, and then reached around Cara's front to cup her enormous breasts. Holding them up and out to the camera proudly, he realized he couldn't both hold her breasts and work the remote at the same time.

"Cara, you're going to have to reach into my pocket and press the button for the camera," Johnny told her, not willing to give up his hold on her amazing tits.

Sighing, Cara did as he instructed, reaching down into his pocket for the remote, and hiding it in her left hand on her thigh while her right hand held the hammer steady. Raising up on her knees a bit so that it was clear her uncle's cock was in her tight ass while she had a hammer up her pussy, Cara threw her head back in supposed ecstasy, Uncle Johnny's big construction gloved-hands held her breasts up while he kissed her neck, and Cara pressed the shutter down remotely again and again.

After several shots, Cara slowly removed the hammer from her pussy and then leaned forward to remove her uncle's cock from her ass.

"As much as I'd like nothing better for you to fuck me silly right now," she told her uncle, "we've got one last picture to take."

Already feeling the loss of his niece's asshole on his aching dick, Johnny got up quickly, tucked himself back into his pants, and went to work setting up the last shot.

A wide-angle picture that would take in most of the construction site, Johnny added a small stage-like area. Bending over a stack of pallets, Cara's body was turned slightly away from the camera in profile. She lifted one leg up onto a crate that was sticking out for just that purpose, opening up her pussy to the camera's gaze. The pallets were low enough that her breasts hung heavy and swollen beneath her.

Uncle Johnny stepped back, as satisfied as he could be with how he'd set up the shot, made sure he had the remote control in his pocket, and then stepped up behind Cara.

Setting the timer to take pictures every few seconds, Uncle Johnny lined his dripping cock up with Cara's open and swollen pussy, and then slammed it home, causing Cara to scream out loud.

"Oh God! Uncle Johnnyyyyyy!" Cara screamed as her sensitive, swollen pussy felt almost torn in two by her uncle's massive meat.

Still naked except for the Tims, Cara's breasts shook with every hard thrust, while Uncle Johnny enjoyed being shirtless but keeping his pants and boots on for the photo shoot. He'd donned his construction hat, and thanked God it was sized for him, as it stayed on while he was vigorously fucking his niece with all he had.

"Fuck, Cara, your pussy is so fucking tight," he gasped while pounding into her, almost unable to believe how good it felt as her pussy squeezed him with each thrust.

"Please, oh please, please, oh please," Cara kept repeating, feeling her orgasm coming up so quickly.

She had been getting wetter and wetter all day, as she and her uncle got increasingly turned on by their circumstances: she exposing herself to her uncle and his camera in broad daylight, him getting to closely examine every part of his niece through his camera lens. Not really able to think clearly, all Cara could do was hope that whatever sort of timer Uncle Johnny had set would capture something worth using as her uncle slammed into her cunt over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Cara finally screamed, her pussy convulsing around her uncle's thick prick.

"Goddamn, Cara!" bellowed Uncle Johnny, as he followed her seconds later, the feel of her pussy squeezing around his dick too much for him to withstand.

Collapsing on top of her, laying his heavy weight across her back, they both fought to catch their breath.

"Hey, Uncle Johnny?" Cara said softly, trying to get her breath back.

"Hmm?" he asked, loving the feel of her pussy wrapped tight around his still half-hard dick.

"Thank you for helping me with Daddy's birthday present."

Uncle Johnny smiled at his niece's sweet nature.

"You're welcome, pun'kin," he said. "Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"That you'll come up with something equally special when it's time for my birthday!"

Cara grinned. "Deal."

12