Happy Birthday, Gia Ch. 01

Story Info
A letter to Gia to keep her warm on her birthday.
981 words
4.33
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Gia and Jackson, two star-crossed lovers who met in the wrong place at the wrong time. Circumstances prevent them from being together, but they plan for a time when they can be together once again. This multi-part letter is intended to help Gia stay warm on her birthday...***

My Dearest Gia,

Today is your birthday, and I hate that we must be apart. My hope is that this letter will provide you with more than enough luxurious, erotic detail to sustain you until our next encounter. This 24-hours is a celebration of you, and I hope that you enjoy every minute of it...

We sleep until half past eleven in the evening the night before your birthday, and are awakened by the sound of room service bringing us some treats at the prescheduled time—an assortment of fresh berries and cream, exotic chocolates, and perfectly chilled champagne. As I sign for the delivery, you pull back the drapes to the balcony of this magnificent room and step out onto the balcony wearing nothing but the soft terrycloth robe, admiring the view of the city laid out before us. I'm admiring a much different view when you hear the door close behind me as room service departs. With a simple shrug of your shoulders, the robe falls into a soft pile at your feet. Your curves are silhouetted against the bright city lights below you—the taut muscles of your legs and thighs from years of dancing and other athletic pursuits, the smooth roundness of your ass, the feminine hourglass of your waist and the gentle slope of your shoulders. Your wavy hair blows ever-so-gently in the warm summer breeze that comes in this time of night. You could be the study for any of the masterpieces by Michelangelo or da Vinci...perfect in every way. I, too, could gaze upon you for hours, but I know that you have other things in mind for this evening.

I move to you on the balcony and slowly wrap my arms around you. You melt into me as we look out over the city for a few more brief moments, then you turn and gently kiss me on my unshaven cheek. Your blue eyes stare into mine and I can instantly tell that this is going to be a birthday to remember...for both of us.

You take me by then hand and lead me back into the room. I try to pull the blinds behind me, but you stop me and say, "Let them watch." You lie back on the bed and stretch your arms above your head and ask, "What is my first present?" I look down and your entire body is exposed to me...and I think to myself, "What should I open first?"

I kneel between your legs, which you so kindly spread open. Your freshly shaven pussy is exquisite, just as I remember, and your natural perfume is making my mouth water already. I place my hands on your well-toned stomach and gently urge you to come closer to bring your ass closer to the edge of this pillow-topped bed. You oblige me and bring your womanhood to the edge of the bed and wrap your legs around the back of my neck...pulling my mouth into the proper position. I have seen many pussies in my travels, but yours is by far the most beautiful I've seen. Your lips are full and symmetrical. The small bud of a clit is hidden just behind them and swells at the slightest touch from my tongue. By the time I even make a full circuit with my tongue, you are already soaking wet and pulling me in closer, burying my mouth and nose in pleasure.

Though my tongue is busy at work, your bucking against my face...check that, your fucking my face. My hands are now under your ass lifting you slightly off the bed as your entire body is tensing with the approach of an orgasm. This certainly beats the first time when we were both contorted in a small tent in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by our colleagues and trying not to get caught. I feel you tense one last time as you let out a small moan and you cum all over my face...covering my mouth and chin with the sweet tasting juices I've been craving for all of these months. Your thighs tighten around my ears so that I can no longer hear you clearly, but the fact that you're not letting me pull away is a good sign. I start back slowly, licking from just above your asshole in long strokes up to your shaven mound, first one side and then the other. Once you've relaxed just a bit, I go back to your clit in earnest with my tongue while placing two...no three...fingers in your tight pussy. Your muscles slowly relax and I begin to pump my fingers in...and out...and in...and out in rhythm with my tongue on your swollen clit. Your g-spot, perfectly placed just inside your vagina, begins to make itself very noticeable to my fingers, so I quickly switch to a "come here" motion stroking it with every movement of my fingers. In no time, your writhing on the bed, making much more noise than before. You take a pillow and cover your face, trying to muffle the screams, but realize its no use. You call my name, over and over, since for the first time in months, we can each call out each other's name without having to worry about our partners taking offense. "Jackson...JACKSON!"

After two more orgasms, we decide that the champagne is probably getting warm, so we'd better not let it go to waste. While we were busy "warming up" for the night, we failed to notice that it had passed midnight...Happy Birthday. It's now almost 1:00a.m. Only 23 hours left to celebrate.