Happy Birthday Gunter Ch. 02

Story Info
Fiona gives herself as a present to Gunter.
1.1k words
3.83
6.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie turned off her video camera and set it down on the floor in the corner where she was standing. She walked to the mud room to get the ropes that were hanging from the coat rack, as she was told to do. The click of her high heels matching the pace of Fi's heart. Fast.

Fi looked up and saw that Sue was still sitting behind her. She once again looked down at Fi, her soft hands start to smooth Fi's hair.

It's taking every ounce of Fi's being not to jump off the table and jump into Gunter's arms. Fi had waited two months for him and now she has to bear with him once more as he continues where Fi left off on this birthday fantasy. She created the room and put out all the props. The rest was up to Gunter and what he wanted to do this evening.

Fi looked toward Gunter who was standing with his back to Fi, whispering something to Julie and undoing the wrapped cords of rope. Fi studied him, the way his clothes moved with his body, the way his pants hung from his hips, the sight was too much for Fi and she shut her eyes, as if doing that would help her wanting for him. It doesn't and she lets out a small moan.

Sue bent down and kissed Fi's forehead very gently, hoping to help ease away some of her desire, but it only made things worse. Fi reached up and grabbed Sue for a long, wet, passionate kiss.

As Gunter walked back over to the table towards the two, he stopped briefly to watch the way Fi moved her body, arching her back and moaning for something she just can't have right now. He bends over quietly and places the rope carefully at Sue's feet.

"Stand up," Gunter says calmly, as he gently takes Sue's arm for her balance.

Sue stood up and wiped the remains of moisture from the kiss delicately off of her bottom lip with her index finger. She reached down with her free hand to cup Fi's cheek sweetly as they stare at each other once more before Fi cannot see her from where she's laying. Neither of the women quite know what's going through Gunter's mind or what's going to happen next.

Once more Fi feels Gunter's hand on her. His hand feels charged with electricity and she can feel the passion welling up in him. His touch felt just a little more firm and greedy, rubbing slowly up her arm first, then crossing her shoulder and back down over her breast. He pinches Fi's nipple slightly and Fi let a small moan escape from her. Gunter keeps his eyes on Fi, looking down at her with a look of amazement and wonder.

"Thank you for this wonderful birthday present, Fiona," Gunter says in a deep whisper, "but I want your lust," he finishes, almost sounding like he's explaining a sort of disappointment. He takes Fi's arm and props her to sitting.

"Off." Gunter orders quietly.

Fi scoots herself around to the edge of the table and slinks off as sexy as she can manage. She's glad the table is supporting some of her weight still because standing in front of Gunter makes her swoon. Fi looked up at Gunter and gave him a little pout. She reaches out her arms to wrap around Gunter but he catches her shoulders, as if stopping her. As his fingers tenderly brush down her arms, Fi tucks in her elbows so her forearms hide her naked breasts from Gunter in a demure sort of way. Fi smiles and looks into Gunter's dark eyes. They penetrate right into her as goosebumps raise all over her body and she let's out another moan. His hands are now around both of Fi's wrists and with that, he leads her to where Sue was sitting.

"Sit." Gunter orders quietly.

Fi flopped herself in the head chair. It's still warm from when Sue was sitting in it.

Gunter leaned down to pick up the rope he had laid on the floor. "You seem very, very greedy tonight, Fiona," Gunter says lowly. Fi looks down at the length of rope in his hand. "Tell me exactly," he continues, playing with the rope with his fingers so that Fi can see, "what is it that you are wanting so badly for right this moment?"

"You," Fi said hoarsely, then clearing her throat, continued. "I want you, Gunter. It's been so long!"

Gunter smiled wickedly at Fi and gave her a wink. "Oh, you'll have me, Fiona, but not yet."

Slowly, Gunter starts to wrap the rope around Fi's right ankle, then her left. Weaving the rope around and around, then slowly around her torso, being careful not to capture her small breasts. He ties a knot firmly behind the chair. Fi can move her forearms up and down, but that's about it, she finds as she tests out Gunter's ropes.

Gunter stands back and smiles broadly at his handiwork. He reached out and slipped two fingers in between the rope and Fi's upper arm and gives the rope a slight tug. "Is it too tight?" He asks.

Fi shook her head, "No."

Gunter got down on his knees and reached out to gently take Fi's chin in his hand. He bent in close to Fi and brushed his lips to hers. He placed his forehead against hers, both now, breathing hard. Gunter lifted his hands and entwined his fingers through Fi's hair at both sides of her head. He kissed her again, this time his tongue pushing through her lips and darting inside her mouth. The touch of his tongue on hers felt like wet fire, as he teased her with his tongue. Fi let out a loud moan and tried to arch forward so that she could touch Gunter with her body but she couldn't move. The best she can do is reach half up with her arm and grab at the cloth of his shirt near his elbow, which she did, holding the cloth firmly in her grip. He moved across her jaw with small nibbles until he reached her ear. Gunter took her earlobe between his teeth and gave it a playful tug.

"You. Are. Intoxicating." Gunter whispered in her ear as he stood up.

He extended his arm out toward Sue, who tentatively puts her hand in his.

Julie had come around closer to the table and snapped a few close-ups of Fi and her ropes. Fi casts a smile at Julie and stuck her tongue out at her, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

Julie squatted down on the floor to be at eye level with Fi and snapped a picture, then looked into the camera for the proof. Julie stood back up and smiled. "That's one for the books!" She said pleased with herself and walked back to the corner of the room.