Happy Birthday, Honey!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exjock
exjock
59 Followers

I was fuming inside and must have been getting red in the face from my anger because Sandi almost immediately said, "Larry, I don't need an hour to think, I agree to everything!"

Instantly, I could feel my blood pressure relax and a feeling of calm wash over my whole being. After all, I do love Sandi, and she really was trying to do something she thought was what I wanted. So, I said, "Great, now let's get started before my birthday is over! Hurry and call Ellen and see if she can come over here and get started on you right away!"

"Call Ellen? She's probably asleep...Oh, alright, I'll call her now. She's tried to talk me into getting together with her every so often anyway. Do you just want to see her eat my pussy, or do you want to make her the woman you fuck too? She always eyes you every time we are together anyway!"

"Me fuck Ellen, Interesting thought, she is hot. But, you know what, since you agreed to all of my conditions, I really don't want to fuck another woman, I just want you, and you don't really have to call Ellen and have her over here to pleasure you. Let's just say we're even on those two points because you agreed to them, now let's get busy with numbers two and three!"

"Oh, Larry, you are too good to me. Number three will be once a week, not once a month and number two will be whenever you want it as often as you want it. I do love you and only wanted to make your birthday great! Happy Birthday Honey!"

... ... ... ... ... ...

Prologue

The next week was filled with meetings with attorneys, Anne, The president of my company, and the net result was that Anne was fired, The company offered me a six figure settlement that I readily accepted, and I was instantly hired as managing director for Morris & Associates with about a twenty-five percent increase in pay.

Sandi and I now have a re-energized sex life, and openly and often discuss any fantasies that come to mind. Most of them are dismissed, but once in a while we find one that really adds some spark, like our most recent one, having sex in a semi-public place where we risk discovery by others. Our first attempt was great. We went out dancing and tipped the coat check girl to let us go in the back of the check room and fuck like bunnies. The girl peeked at us from time to time through the coats. She got so horny, she came back with us and pulled her skirt up and masturbated as she watched us go at it!

Now we think we want to try fucking in front of some of our friends at a party. That will take a large step, but who knows? It might be exciting!

exjock
exjock
59 Followers
12