Happy Birthday Honey

Story Info
Today is Hubby's Birthday.
2.7k words
3.19
47.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was her husband's birthday and Tina was looking forward to celebrating it with him later. But first, work beckoned and having to juggle taking care of the house as well as her career meant that there was a lot to be done before she could see to the needs of her husband. Even on his birthday. Still, she would make sure that she would give him a real treat for his birthday.

Tina was busy the whole day and she smiled to herself when her phone beeped at around 5pm. She had an idea who it was.

*Hello Mistress. Any time available for your sex slave?*

Tina loved the games Roger played with her. She responded enthusiastically.

*Of course. Same place? I can be there in 15.*

Tina didn't wait for a reply as she knew he already had the room booked at the nearby Plaza Hotel. She gathered her stuff and walked out of her office. Being the boss of an advertising firm meant that she could leave at any hour she wanted. Anyone seeing her leave would assume she was going to the gym with the large black gym back slung over her shoulder.

As she got in her car her phone beeped again.

*Yes Maam. Same room as always. Thank you Maam.*

Tina smiled to herself again. She so looked forward to time with Roger like this. Alone with him in a hotel room she could get up to all sorts of games. It was nice that Roger liked it too. She got to the Plaza in less than 10 mins and walked in. Her stockinged feet in heels clattered loudly on the marble floor as she made her way to the concierge.

"Room 3316 please. Under Mr. Morrison. He said to pick up a key."

"Ah yes. Indeed. Certainly Maam." The receptionist said as she checked the records and passed Tina the key card to the room. Her heels clattered against the floor again as she walked toward the elevators, drawing a few looks at her gorgeous form.

Tina did look stunning. In a black and blue midi wraparound dress tied tightly around her waist, her stockinged legs seemed to go on for miles under that dress. The dress was wrapped tightly around her ample bosoms showing them off proudly. Her long shoulder length hair framing the attractive features of her face. All off 42 years old but looking more like a young 30ish bombshell. A most attractive sight indeed.

As she entered the elevator she send out a text.

*On my way up. Lie naked on the bed with your head hanging over the side.*

She made her way up to the 33rd floor and straight to the room. She inserted the key card and the door made its audible beep and unlocking sound to signify the door was open. Tina walked in and smiled again to herself at the opulence of the room. Some hotel rooms were basic but these rooms on the 33rd floor were the Executive Club rooms and everything was just that little bit more opulent.

Tina entered the room to find Roger lying naked across the bed, with his head hanging off the side. Just as she had instructed. His cock was stiff at attention, no doubt in anticipation of her arrival.

"Hello Roger." She said almost matter of factly before placing the gym bag on the side counter. She made her way round to the side of the bed and reached under her dress to pull off her panties. She then lifted her dress placed her legs around Roger's head and dropped the dress down again.

"Eat. Eat my cunt"

Roger stared hungrily up at the pussy above his head. He raised it and locked the lips of his mouth against the lips of her vulva. He heard her sigh as his tongue made contact with the folds of her pussy. His hands gripped her stockinged legs for leverage as he pressed his face deeper into the moist petals of flesh of Tina's pussy.

"Oh yess... eat it... eat me" Tina moaned as she ground her pussy down onto Roger's mouth. His tongue licked along her lips, dipping into her hole and then flicking at her clitoris. It was so good. Tina leaned over and draped her panties over Roger's stiff cock. He groaned in response.

As much as Tina was enjoying the oral stimulation, she knew she couldn't get off this way. She needed to be lying on her back with Roger eating her out for her to cum properly. Still, she knew that Roger liked this and so she kept on with it for a little while longer.

"Enough. I need to cum" Tina finally said as she stepped away from the bed and removed her wrap around dress. "Let me lie down now." She said as she tapped his legs, urging him to move. Tina draped her dress over the chair and then removed her black lacy bra, tossing it on top of the dress. Her garters and stockings were still on, giving her an erotic look. Roger got up and made space for her on the bed. She lay down at the edge of the bed and raised her knees, exposing her wet pussy.

"Eat me and make me cum" she said and watched as Roger knelt at the bottom of the bed and started to lick her again. He sucked on her clit, causing her to moan. His hands moved up to cup her breasts, squeezing and kneading them.

"Ooohh...you're so creamy Maam." Roger said.

"Clean me out, baby." Tina moaned. "Clean out Mama's dirty pussy. It's so creamy coz I been thinking about you the whole day."

"Oohhhh. That's so good. Use that tongue baby. Dip it inside me... Ahhh..ahh...yeahh..like that..."

"I swear you were meant to serve between my legs... ohhh... godd... fuccckkk ...yess ..yess ...there ...right there."

Roger licked her cunt, dipping his tongue into her wet seething hole and then using long strokes to flick against her clit. His hands teased her nipples, pinching them and flicking against them causing tremors to shoot through her body.

"That's it baby... make me cum... don't stop...that's it... oh yeahhhh... ahhh... fuck... fuuuck... gonna cum baby...yes...yes...yesssss oooh."

Tina's body jerked and shook with orgasm. Her thighs clasped around Roger's head and she grabbed his hands that were teasing her nipples. She cried out as her body trembled in ecstasy. Finally she collapsed back on the bed, her breath heaving.

"Oh I swear you're the best pussy licker Roger." Tina smiled up at him. "Let me taste that cock of yours, its dripping."

Tina got up and scooted over to lie on her side. She took Roger's cock, dripping with precum, into her mouth and slowly sucked the length into her. She licked around the corona, and against the piss hole, cleaning up the precum that was there. Roger moaned softly, his hands entwining in Tina's hair. She gave his cock a few more sucks before removing her mouth with a popping sound.

"That's all you get for now honey." She said before getting back on to the bed and on to her fours. "Time for you to fuck me now Roger." Tina cooed while wagging her hips seductively.

Roger didn't need and further goading. He pulled her raised hips toward him and nestled his stiff cock against her pussy. He pushed in slowly. Tina gasped as the cock entered her. The first entry was always the best. Although Roger wasn't terribly long or thick, he had a decent sized cock that fit very well into her tight pussy.

"Oh yes baby..." Tina moaned, taking control of the situation. "Move it in me... nice and slow... in and out... Mmmmm... that's it... yessss"

She pushed back at him as he withdrew his cock, slowly setting up a nice rhythm. His cock stretched her pussy walls nicely, filling her up.

"Yeah baby. Feel how wet I am?" Tina teased. "Faster now baby... fuck my pussy... fuck it."

Roger picked up the speed but kept the control, moving rhythmically inside of her, pulling all the way out then back in again.

"Unnnh.. Harder baby... harder... drive that cock in me... make me cum."

Following her coaxing, Roger grabbed her garters around her hips and using that as leverage began to fuck her with hard deep strokes, going faster and faster."

"Unnnh... Ohhh... ohhh... yess baby...yess...fuck me... fuck me... oh god I'm almost there... don't cum yet... I want more... oh Godddd... Fucck... Ffffuuuuucckkkk!!"

Tina collapsed on the bed, shuddering as her pussy quivered and her stomach clenched. Her hand gripped the bed sheets and she moaned into the bed. Taking just a short breather she turned around again and looked up at Roger's cock. It was still hard and magnificent.

"Oh good boy!" She smiled. "You haven't cum yet. Lie down!" She commanded.

Roger got on the bed and lay face up and Tina went to her bag and extracted a thick vibrator. She returned to the bed and straddled him. She bent down and kissed him and then moving her hand behind her, grabbed his cock and slowly guided it into her.

"Ooohhh Tina." Roger moaned as her creamy pussy engulfed his turgid cock. With her other hand, she searched for the vibrator and placed it in Roger's hand.

"Put it in me honey. Fuck my ass with the vibe."

Roger spread her ass cheeks and found her tightly puckered anus. Using some of her juices from her leaking pussy, he spread it around her anus and then slowly inserted on finger and then another to widen her anus. The vibrator was easily thicker than two of his fingers and he knew he had to open up Tina to fit the vibe in.

"ooohh... honey... yesss... push that vibe in... do it... make it hurt!"

Roger placed the vibe at her shit hole and slowly pushed it in. He could feel it entering her through his cock in her pussy and her already tight pussy felt even tighter. His cock spasmed in her cunt.

"Aha... you like it honey... I can feel you spasming. More honey... work it all the way in..."

Roger pushed it all the way in till only the hilt was outside. With the vibe fully inside her anus, he turned in on.

"Of fuck yeah... Oh shittt..." Tina cried out as the vibrations started to tease her inside her anus. Roger could feel the pulsing as well coursing through the perineum and into the vagina to stimulate his cock. Tina leaned down and kissed Roger again, sucking his tongue into her mouth. She started to ride him.

"Oh goddd... soo good.. unhh... unhh... awww... unnhhh"

She was bouncing on his cock and Roger was trying not to lose control. He let her pound away for a while before he placed his hands on her shoulder, urging her to slow down.

With one hand on the vibe, he began to move it in and out of her while he fucked her with his cock. As he pulled his cock out of her, he pushed the vibe in and thrust his cock deep into her as her pulled the vibe out.

"Oh My goddd...what are you doing... Oh that's so good... Oh fuck... fuck... fuck me Roger... fuck me!

Once he got a good rhythm going, there was no holding back. He sped up his thrusts into her and he could tell by her ragged breathing and the clasping of her pussy that she was going to cum again. He kept thrusting his hips and fucking the vibe into her.

"aaahhh... unnh... Oh shittt. Fuccckkk... fuckkk.. Unnnh.. Unnhhh.. Ohhhhhh Ohhh fucckkkkk...yeah yeah yeah..."

Tina's pussy clamped down on Rogers cock and her anal muscles worked overtime on the vibrator in her ass. Her entire body shuddered and Roger could see her stomach muscles spasming. Her mouth was open in a large O as she let out a grunt and gurgle and then what was almost a scream.

Her body went limp and she collapsed on the Roger, burying her face in his neck. Her body was still spasming and Roger slowly stroked her back.

Roger let her lie quietly for a little while and then tensed his cock inside her. Tina lifted herself up and smiled down at him. She started to ride him again, slowly and then a little faster.

"Unnnh... Unhh... yesss..."

With the vibe still pulsing away in her ass and Roger's cock in her pussy, she bounced on him.

"Oh Goddd... I wish there was another one of you for mouth" Tina moaned loudly.

"we can always call room service!" Roger responded excitedly. "Shall we?"

"Uhhh...Tempting as it sounds my dear," Tina replied, "I don't think I'm ready for that. Not yet anway...unnhh...uhhh..."

"It's... Unnhh ... getting too Unnhh... intense. Take the Unnnh...vibe out. Its not nice anymore"

Roger pulled the vibe slowly out of Tina's ass and turned it off. She stopped pounding on his cock and lay over him.

"Just hold me a while." Tina said as she once again buried her head in his shoulders. "Jet let me feel your cock in me."

They lay quietly for a little while with Tina pumping on his cock every so often. Finally she got off him and lay on her back.

"Fuck me Roger. Fuck me hard. Make me cum with you."

Roger got off the bed and pulled her by the ankles to the edge of the bed. Tina raised her head to look at Roger's cock about to penetrate her and noticed it was coated in white cream.

"Oh goddd... is that me? Is all the cream me???" She said almost in disgust. Roger laughed. "It's you alright, you are so damn creamy today."

He spread her legs and inserted his cock into Tina's gaping pussy. It slid in easily and he started to fuck her hard. He pulled her legs toward him, penetrating her deeply.

"Unnh Unnhh Unnhh Ooohh!" Tina cried out as his cock make wet slapping sounds inside her pussy. He fucked her hard and she moaned loudly with each thrust.

"Oh Godd. Gonna Cum... cum with me baby... cum with me..." Tina cried out.

"Uhhh...yeah...gonna cum. Gonna cum... gonna spurt inside your filthy pussy." Roger cried out.

"Yeah... fill me ... fill me with your cum... fuck me like a whore... cum on... fuck...Fuckk... Fuckkkkk...!

"Unnh...ahh.. ahh.. ahh..." Roger tensed as he thrusted deep into Tina. He felt his balls tighten and then torrent after torrent of jizz sprayed into Tina's cunt. Her own pussy started to spasm and milk the cock in her cunt.

Roger collapsed on to Tina and kissed her neck. His cock slowly began to shrink and popped out of her. He looked down to see his cum leaking out of Tina's pussy. They both sighed contently and snuggled together for a little while.

"I dibs the shower first!" Tina laughed as she jumped out of bed and cupped her cum dripping pussy with her hand. "I'm such a mess"

She had a long hot shower and put her makeup on. Taking out a fresh pair of underwear from her sports bag she put on a mauve lacy bra and a matching mauve lace g-string. A pair of fishnet pantyhose was put on and then a once piece lacy white shift dress. Very stunning indeed.

Stuffing everything else into her sports bag, she stepped out of the bathroom to find Roger asleep on the bed. She walked over to him and gave him a light peck on the forehead. He continued to sleep.

Tina glanced at her watch. 7pm, and she was done. Just in time to get to the Ramada three blocks away and meet her husband, Steve, for their 730pm Birthday dinner. And after dinner, she would play the demure slut for her husband, Steve, to use as he wished. Her ass had already been stretched open today in preparation and she knew that her panties would be leaking cum in anticipation of Steve's big, hard cock and what he would do to her. He always had some new tricks up his sleeve for his birthday. She couldn't wait. Happy Birthday Honey.