Happy Birthday, J.

Story Info
Wife pays for her husband to fuck a stripper in front of her.
1.8k words
3.97
48.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch him watch her. Her thin, lithe body twists and rolls around the pole, long auburn hair swinging with passion. Through the smoky air I see his eyes are hungrily focused on her, and I follow his gaze to see perfectly glossed red lips revealing a sultry white smile. A horny grin spreads on his face as she kneels down to wiggle her perky, large breasts in her face. He licks his lips and tucks the $100 bill I gave him earlier into the side of her pink g-string.

He cuts his eyes at me and smiles before taking the hand of the red-headed vixen in front of him. She leads him to the back of the club, near a door guarded by a large and intimidating bouncer. Somehow, through the loud bumping music, I can hear them begin to discuss the business means of their encounter.

"I'm J. What's a guy gotta do to get to know you, sweetheart?" He asks with a smile, his deep, sexy voice obviously having an effect on her.

"Well," her raspy, hard voice begins, "Normally, it would take two more Bennies to even talk to me, J. But for you..." She lets one long red fingernail caress him from just below his Adam's apple to resting on his lip. "I'd be willing to negotiate a deal. My name is Lisa, by the way." She leaned in to kiss him, and he took to her like she was the air he breathed.

I watch their kiss go from a horny spark to a roaring passionate flame. Her hand cupped the especially large bulge at his pants, but he knew that his hands were only allowed at the hips until the deal had been made. Lisa began to pull him towards the door, but he stops her.

"Wait," he says. "There's someone I want to watch us."

Lisa's perfect green eyes flick over my husband's shoulder to make contact with mine as I walk up and take his hand.

She looks me up and down smugly, before stepping closer to my husband. "Alright, but that'll up the price."

"That's fine," he breaths, his lips inching closer to hers. "I would really appreciate it if you'd teach my poor wife what a real woman can do."

They both look at me and laugh. My stomach knots in an orgasmic twist of humiliation and pleasure already... I eagerly follow them into a room behind that door, my heart pounding like a sledge hammer. I'm very eager to see the rest of J's birthday present unfold.

Three walls are red, and the fourth is nothing but a large mirror. The massive room is lit only by about three dozen candles. There is a large, luxurious bed in the middle of the room and no other furniture.

"Robert?" Lisa calls to the bouncer. "Get a chair for the troll, will you?" He carries in a plush chair and sits it about ten feet from the foot of the bed.

"Sit down, bitch," my husband laughs. I sit, and he walks over to me. He breaks character for a split second and kisses my forehead before whispering, "I love you." Then he takes my hand and places it on his huge boner. "You know who this boner is for, bitch? It sure as hell ain't for you." He joins Lisa at the side of the bed and the two of them laugh at me before resuming their make-out session from earlier. His hands glide over her perfect body, delicately at first and then with more urgency. She rips open his button-down shirt I got him for Christmas last year, then begins to unzip his pants as she slowly makes a trail of kisses down the center of his body. Waiting for her at the end of her hunt was, of course, his massive, throbbing dick. I watched the desire in her eyes as she examined it before expertly taking it between her lips. He lets out a guttural moan of pleasure as she pushes her mouth farther and farther down his shaft with each stroke. His head rolls back and I see the flicker of candlelight reflect off his perfect brown hair. His jaw clenches and he takes in a sharp breath as I hear Lisa audibly suck at the tip of his penis. She sticks out her tongue and swats the head against it as J lowers his pants all the way. She grazes her fingertips back and forth on his balls as she gets back to work on the shaft, eventually pushing the thing all the way back into her throat. J cries out and his breathing quickens; she's flipped a switch I've never been able to reach.

"Get up," he demands. Lisa stands, and J urgently pushes her onto the bed, kissing her passionately and moving his hand down under her barely-there panties to play with her clit. He rubs it in little circles, just like he does to me, except it's Lisa on that bed writhing with pleasure. She moans as he gingerly inserts two of his long, strong fingers into her vagina and begins to slowly caress her G-spot. He pulls away from kissing her and smiles as he watches her near climax; he knows he's good, but he still likes the proof.

"Oh, J!" Lisa screams. My own panties get even wetter as I watch her cum on just my husband's fingers... If that was all it took for you, sister, you're in for a hell of a night, I think. This is when I decide to start touching myself a little bit. They are both too engrossed in each other to notice.

As Lisa comes down from her first of many climaxes for the night, J moves her hips to the edge of the bed and he slowly kneels down between her legs. He removes her g-string with his beautiful white teeth, and I imagine feeling his hot breath right on my own pussy. With the panties out of the way, J is free to introduce Lisa to true euphoria, as he gently kisses and sucks on her clit, swirling his tongue around in her vagina and licking her perineum. My head is swimming with the pleasure I imagine she's feeling. I watch her face while he works his magic and I can tell she's getting close to yet another orgasm. He begins to moan into her pussy, letting the vibrations of his deep voice enhance the sensation for her even more. She grips at his head, pressing it into her pussy passionately, moaning and writhing in pleasure. He begins to jack himself off as he continues sucking and kissing her clit, then with his other hand he begins to finger her again. The combination of his long fingers on her g-spot and his hot, wet tongue caressing her clit was too much for both Lisa and I—she came, squirting all over J's hand and face, and the sight of my husband wanting another woman so badly was enough to send me over the edge, too. I felt the rush of my orgasm right as J rose to his feet and got on the bed with Lisa.

Lisa's small body looks even smaller as J pinned her arms down above her head with one hand, and guides his dick into her pussy with the other. They both moan with pleasure with his first deep, long thrust.

"Damn, Lisa. I've been with my wife so long I forgot what a tight pussy felt like."

My face flushes hot, but his jab only fuels my fire.

J's first few thrusts are slow and delicate, but before long he's going faster and harder. He brings his face to hers to kiss her again, and they moan into each others' mouths as he fucks her.

"I want on top," Lisa breathes, and he slows only long enough to roll over onto his back, taking her with him and never pulling out.

Once she straddles him, she looks back at me and grinned viciously. "Having fun over there, troll?" she scoffs. "If I were you, I'd be taking notes." She turns back to J and begins riding him, bouncing her perfect little ass up and down. I can see her pussy gripping his huge cock with every bounce, and it makes my own vulva quiver with desire.

"Ohhh, shit, Lisa, fuck," J moans. Lisa changes her tactic, rocking her hips back and forth on his instead of bouncing. J moans again.

Lisa bends down like she's going to kiss J, but instead she goes straight for his ear and nibbles it. J and I both take in a sharp breath—she's found the spot.

I can't see it, but I know from experience that as soon as she put her mouth on his ear, his eyes flew open and took on a whole different level of animalistic hunger. His deep breathing becomes a guttural grunting as he picks Lisa up and tosses her back down onto her back, gripping her with the intensity of a lion pouncing its prey. His dick thrusts deep into her, repeatedly pressing that precious little G-spot. Lisa starts screaming with pleasure.

"Oh, J! Oh my God! Fuck!"

I've got two fingers playing with my own G-spot and am using my wrist to press on my clit, and I know that Lisa and I are both close to climaxing, when J yells, "Tell me when to cum!"

Lisa's hand shoots up and grips J's shoulder as she shouts and starts to cum. J pulls out just in time for her to squirt again, and he blows his hot load all over her stomach, moaning in ecstasy. Seeing this pushes me over for number two, and this one makes me see stars. J looks over just in time to see me cum.

He gets up and walks towards me. "What do you want most right now?"

"You!" I beg, panting and falling to my knees in front of the chair. J comes to me and roughly picks me up by my arm.

"Then I suggest you get over there and lick up the mess I made of Lisa," he spat, pushing me towards the bed. I shyly crawled onto the bed and towards the smirking fox who'd just finished fucking my husband.

"Go ahead, troll. Clean me," she laughed.

I begin to lick J's cum off of Lisa's stomach, swallowing every drop. When she's clean, she pushes me off of her and gets off the bed, walking towards J.

"That was amazing," Lisa says as she gets right up close to him. She places her hand on his chest and tries to kiss him again, but he pushes her away.

"Thank you, Lisa, but I think our hour here is up," he says, as he pulls on his jeans and reaches for his wallet.

J pays her, and then he walks toward me with the warm smile I know and love. "Let's head home, babe," he says, as he takes my hand and we leave the club.