Happy Birthday Jessica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'fuck Jess you are so fucking hot...'

Jessica smiled at her and worked her pussy faster, twisting her hips on the sink rim and pushing herself against her fingers, bucking her hips as she rode hard towards a throbbing climax. Nikki rubbed her wet fingers over her nipples before replacing them in her pussy, working her body and drinking in the smell of her lovers aroused pussy.

'Nik, Im...close...'

'mmmm cum for me baby, I wanna see you cum hard'

'mmmm aaaa fuuuucucckckckkckkckc' Jessica had abandoned all pretence of keeping quiet, and found her mouth gagged with Nikki's tongue as she launched herself toward her, unable to contain herself. Nikki ground her thighs against Jessica's, and thundered toward her own orgasm as Jessica's ripped through her. They kissed wetly as their climaxes burned through their genitalia, savouring the feel of each others bodies.

Outside the door Sally had been listening with mounting interest, hearing little creaks here and there indicating changes of position, hearing the stifled moans, and then the actual voices of Jessica and Nikki. Her fingers had played along the zipper of her jeans, but just as she'd summoned the courage to undo the zip and slide her hand down she'd heard a yelp and loud rustling, followed by slowing breaths. 'Fuck' she thought, doing up her jeans again and getting ready to move as discreetly as possible.

'Did you see Kellie tanking that wine?' Jessica said, as she picked up her g-string. 'She's getting a bit out of control. She's been out three times this week already!'

Nikki nodded in agreement.

'dont you think we should do something??'

Nikki popped her breast back inside her dress, and straightened herself out.

'Jess, you heard what she said, she didn't want to be treated any different. We never stopped her doing what she wanted before, in fact if you remember we used to have to twist her arm to come on nights out. Now she comes on every one, wouldn't it look a bit strange if we asked her not to?'

'I know, but-'

'Jessica' Nikki full-named her, letting her know she was serious 'Kellie just needs to come out the other end of this. All we can do is be there for her. and try and keep up with her!'

She'd said the last part jokingly, trying to lighten the mood.

'I know, but Christ, I don't think I could ever get over losing a baby'

Suddenly the hall light flicked back on. Someone was coming upstairs.

'Ok, I'll leave first and say you were sorting your hair. And you'd better re-apply your lipstick babe' Nikki said, reaching forward to wipe away the dark red smear from Jessica's mouth.

She walked out the door, and made her way down the stairs, remembering what she'd just witnessed and smiling. Rather than the fact the hall light had already been on when her and Jess had come upstairs...

12