Happy Birthday, Mon Amour

Story Info
She is finally old enough to submit to her Dominant.
1.3k words
24.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally.

This was the day.

She was 18; she felt as though the world was in her hands. But it was not, and she knew it.

Today, her world was in her Master's hands.

And he was going to turn it upside-down.

She had been curious about D/s before; she knew it was something she wanted to at least try.

Now, her stomach quivered with butterflies and her eyes shifted nervously about the room:

Standing in the doorway looking in, she could see a wall at the back of the room hung with various instruments, some she couldn't even name.

Her Master led her in by the hand; she stepped carefully across the floor to the left side of the room, where He placed His hands on her shoulders, forcing her to kneel.

She spread her legs slightly without being told, her back straight, chin up, eyes down, chest out; everything she had read a good slave should do in the most basic stance of presentation.

Her Dom walked slowly around her; it was all she could do to keep from following his movements with her eyes, instead staring at the floor.

"Very good, sweetheart," her Master purred as he looked her over. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, smiling to herself.

Her Master smiled and stroked her long, soft brown hair. "Finally 18. You know I have been waiting a long time for this, Ria,"

"Yes, Sir; as have I." she raised her neck slightly, rubbing her head into his palm as he pet her.

Damien grinned and walked over to the other side of the room, where there was a sort of throne that only He was allowed to occupy. He sat down and said, "Stand, girl."

Ria stood.

"Come."

She walked over to him.

Damien lifted the arms of His seat off their hidden track and folded them to the sides, leaving room on either side of Him.

"Lay yourself across my lap, girl; ass in the air."

Ria did so, her naked, fleshy, pale bottom upturned in His clothed lap, and He brought His hand down across it sharply. She gasped, but wiggled, wanting more.

"What do you say, Pet?"

"Un, Maitre,"

"Good girl. Since today you are 18, I think as many smacks should be a good start for us today; don't you, love?"

"Oui, Maitre."

His hand made contacted with her bottom again, and He delighted in how her flesh jiggled and settled, a red mark in the shape of His hand appearing on her pale skin.

"Deux, Maitre."

This continued to 18 strokes, until her voice was breaking in an effort to keep from crying from the pain, and He began to rub her ass lightly, His palms massaging her sore cheeks until she was silent once more.

"Good girl," He cooed, sitting her upright in his lap, kissing her cheek. "Now be a good girl and get on all fours on the floor, girl."

Ria did as she was told, her glowing ass up toward her Master, head down.

He smiled and ran a finger over her bare slit, rubbing her moisture between His thumb and forefinger. "What have we here? Did that turn you on, sweet thing?"

Ria blushed and nodded, her hair sweeping the floor. Damien smiled and slipped a finger into her tight muff, working it in and out, relishing her moans. She moved her hips back to meet his probing finger and was rewarded with a smack on her sore ass. "Look here; such a slut, aren't you?" Ria nodded and tried it again, getting instead another smack. "Are you horny, my little bitch?"

"Oui, Master. Please may I have you cock?"

"Not so fast, little girl. I think a wanton little thing like you should have to beg for this cock. Sit up on your knees, legs spread."

Ria sat up, eyeing the buldge in her Dom's trousers eagerly, and reached for his fly.

Damien smacked her hand away, and she placed it back at her side, whimpering.

Grinning, Damien undid his trousers, slipping them and his shorts to his ankles, his cock already stiff and a drop of precum glistening on the head.

"Is this what you want?" He waved it teasingly before her face. Ria nodded, "Yes, Master. Please may your slave service your cock, Sir?"

"No, not just yet. Pinch those pretty little nipples for me first, girl."

She did so, rolling her nipples until they were pink and stiff, resting nicely on her firm, pert breasts.

Damien knelt to her level and took a breast in his hand, kneading it gently, bouncing it a little, enjoying the soft weight of it in his hand. His mouth went to her other breast, kissing here and there, licking, nipping gently and finally sucking the nipple into his mouth, rolling it with his tongue, making a soft moan as he did so, still massaging the other in his hand.

Ria's head went back as she moaned in delight, arching her back to jut her breasts out more.

Damien smiled and stood again, suddenly balling his hand in Ria's hair, pulling her forward until he felt her mouth on the head of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm . . . . Good girl . . . " he moaned as she sucked it gently, licking around the ridge where it meet the shaft, and gradually took more of it it, her Master's hand on her head guiding her, forcing her up and down as he groaned in pleasure. "Yes . . . such a good girl," he smiled, and could feel his sac tightening as his orgasm drew near.

He forced himself to take her head away from his crotch and told her to lie down on her back.

Once she did what he had asked, he got on the floor with her, sliding his hands beneath her hips and lowering his face to her smooth, pale pussy. Sliding three fingers into her moist channel, he drew her clit into his mouth, sucking and nibbling as she moaned beneath him.

Ria reached up to toy with her breasts while he ate her, and could soon feel herself building up, up, up into what was sure to be a splendid climax.

Damien sensed this and increased his efforts, lashing her sensitive little nub with his tongue as he rubbed and massaged her slippery hole with his fingers.

"Mmmmm . . . " moaned Ria, bucking and thrusting upwards to meet his mouth. "Master, may I please cum? S'il vous plait?"

"Yes, baby; cum for me; cum for your Master," Damien encouraged and she cried out as the sensations built to a fantastic climax within her, causing her pussy to gush with sweet, clear nectar. Her Dom licked it up eagerly, moaning at her sweet taste.

Before she could recover, he was on her, pounding her slick pink slit with his thick, hard cock, loving how it tightened around his shaft as he fucked her hard, knowing it would not be much longer.

Suddenly he pulled out and with a groan, jacked his cock onto her delicious body, pumping his warm, creamy load onto her stomach, tits, and face. She smiled and lick up the cum that had fallen around her mouth, and lay back, exhausted and satisfied.

Once his breathing had calmed, Damien picked up Ria and carried her to the large bed on the other side of the room, coming up close behind her under the sheets. She snuggled into him, rsting her head against his chest.

"I love you, Ria," Damien whispered, taking in the scent of their bodies as he closed his eyes.

"Je t'aime aussi, Master Damien," she breathed, letting her eyelids drop as she drifted to sleep, listening to the deep rhythm of His heart.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Stranger She's introduced to BDSM by a neighbor.in BDSM
Vanilla is Overrated A couple is tricked into having kinky sex.in BDSM
Laid Stupid Ch. 01 My first experience with a dominant man. in BDSM
The Beginning Ch. 01 Becoming the Master she always fantasized.in BDSM
Babygirl: Origins - The Proposal An offer she can't refuse, but more than she bargained for.in BDSM
More Stories