Happy Birthday Series Pt. 02

Story Info
The Holding Cell: Cop kidnaps pretty young thing for fun!
8.9k words
4.51
23.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Holding Cell

Hind sight is twenty-twenty or so they say. In this case, hind sight is better than twenty-twenty, maybe more like twenty-ten. Most people don't realize there is better than twenty-twenty vision. Well, there is, I only wish I had it. Especially right now, in this situation, a situation I know I have little to no control over. No matter what I said or did, I would most likely have ended up in this same situation.

I always hate the times when I start thinking, "If only I." It's never a good sign when a statement starts off that way. I find it annoying because it implies that I had the opportunity to know what would happen if I had chosen or done "option A" versus follow "option B".

If only I stopped drinking earlier. If only I wasn't driving alone. If only I waited to pull over in a more populated area. If only I waited for a better lighted area. If only I waited for Marcus. If only...I fucking hate scenarios that start with, "If only."

It wasn't until I saw the flashing blue lights that it even occurred to me that I could get pulled over tonight. I felt perfectly normal. My mind was clear, my speech was fine, I had nothing to worry about or so I thought. That was until the officer came to my driver's door and flashed his light into my face.

I remember thinking I had maybe two glasses of wine at the club. It was my birthday, but I didn't want to get drunk. A third glass of wine was on the table, but I had barely touched it. At most a few sips. It wasn't even very late when I left the club. I recall looking at my watch thinking, you should stop drinking now. I even had a bottle of water to hydrate me a little more.

I promised to leave by midnight, but it was maybe one in the morning by the time I actually said my good byes to my friends. Before I left, they sang Happy Birthday for the tenth time. I waved good night and walked to my car.

"The Holding Cell" was a club I have partied at many times. I know a lot of people at the club. I celebrated my last three birthdays there. If only I let someone call a taxi for me, things may be different right now, but I didn't. I didn't really need a ride. I was perfectly fine when I left the club.

Well, I'm not so fine now am I? Right now, I'm cold. I'm tired and my arms hurt. The cuffs are a little tight on my wrists. The back of the chair is too wide and my arms are pulled tight. The rope around my midsection bites into my skin whenever I move. My knees and ankles are tied against the chair legs. I could handle the ropes and cuffs if I wasn't so cold.

If I wasn't so cold, I could talk myself into a quiet place in my head, into my quiet space. I can't do that now. My skin is goose pimpled. My fingers and toes are frozen. I can't stop myself from shivering. Is it only the cold? Is it my anxiety more than cold? Is it the combination of nervousness and cold?

This room smells funny. It's a combination of old and wet musty dampness. It smells like someone's basement or some storage area. It's a scary smell. It makes you think of all of those seventies horror films where the girl is kidnapped and placed in a cellar or a barn before being raped or murdered, or both.

I don't know if I'm happy that he blindfolded me and I can't see or if I could see, would it scare me more? Right now, I'm fighting back the urge to scream, but if I had to see exactly where I am, I might not be able to keep that control. I might lose it and start to act out, if I start to scream, then I would probably start to cry.

I know that's what he wants. That's what he is waiting for from me. Well, he will have to wait a long time because I'm not going to give in to him. I won't scream. I won't cry out. I won't let myself fall into that trap and give him exactly what he wants. I won't let him win.

I'm tired. I'm cold and tired. I'm afraid to fall asleep because I know he is watching me. I didn't see any cameras, but I know he's watching me. I can feel his eyes on me. He's waiting for me to falter, even just a little. He's waiting for me to break, to beg him. I won't do it. I refuse.

Oh god, how did I get myself into this mess; more importantly, how can I get myself out of it? Think about it Ally, how did this happen? How did he get you here? What did he say? Think.

I was driving down Kelly Drive headed out of the city. It was dark. No one was on the road. I was going a little fast, maybe 55 mph in a 45 speed zone. Cops never pull you over for that. Then as I passed under the bridge, I saw his car in my rearview mirror. I tapped my brakes. Shit! I tapped my brakes and let him know I was over the speed limit. That's when he put his lights on and pulled me over.

"License and registration Miss."

"Yes Officer. Can you tell me why you pulled me over?" I asked as if I had no clue of any wrong doing.

"I think you know why Miss." He stated flatly.

"No Officer, I really don't." Maybe if I play the dumb blonde he'll let me off with a warning.

"Then why did you hit your brakes as you passed my car?" I could hear his tease and cockiness in his voice. He was baiting me. I think he might have actually laughed at me a little.

"I didn't realize I did Officer." I held back the sarcastic answer that I really wanted to say to him.

"Your name is Allison Walsh?"

"Yes Officer."

"Miss Walsh is this your current address?" He handed me back my license.

"Yes, it is."

"Miss Walsh have you been drinking this evening?" I could hear in his voice that he already knew the answer and was waiting for me to lie to him.

"Yes, I had a drink tonight with dinner." Ok, so it was bending the truth a little. The two glasses of wine was my dinner tonight.

"Are you telling me that you had one drink and no more than one drink?"

"Yes Officer, I am."

"Miss Walsh please step out of the car."

"Why?" My voice faltered and cracked as I asked. It always gets a little shaky when I'm nervous.

"Two reasons. One I want to perform a field sobriety test on you. Two because I'm an officer of the law and I just told you to. Do you have an issue with either of those reasons Miss Walsh?"

"No Officer."

I was saying "no," but I really wanted to be saying "Oh fuck!"

"Good to hear. Now please step out of the car and come with me Miss."

I walked with him toward his car and didn't really think twice about it. He asked me to step off the road and onto the side of the grass and I did. When he walked over to me, he opened the back door of the car and took out a small black box. He handed me the breathalyzer and told me to blow into it.

When I reached out for it, he grabbed my hand and quickly cuffed my right wrist. Without warning, he was pushing me face down into the back seat of the car. He pulled my arms behind me and cuffed both wrists together. He was on top of me in seconds; then he reached down and quickly placed a second pair of cuffs on my ankles. I was screaming, but there was no one around to hear it. It was almost two in the morning and I was on a deserted area of road.

Once he had my hands and ankles cuffed, he gagged me. I was still trying to scream, but it was no use. All I could hear was my own muffled voice and cries for help. It was over in less than two minutes.

He left me there, face down on the back seat, as he went to move my car off the road. I could hear him start it up, back up on to the gravel parking area and then shut off the motor again. No one would think twice about a car being parked off the road here. Especially on a weekend when the joggers always park here when they run.

I don't know where he took me, but I do know it was only about twenty minutes away. So, I know I am just outside of the city line.

When he brought me here, he blindfolded me and carried me in over his shoulder. He brought me to this room and left me here. He placed me on the cold cement floor and walked out, slamming the heavy door closed as he left. I could hear him talking to another man in the hall. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I did hear part of their conversation as the other man opened the door.

"Any trouble or problems?" A deeper voice asked. It was muffled and kept low on purpose.

"No. No problem at all. It was easier than I thought it would be." That was the Officer's voice.

"Good. She's not hurt is she?"

"No. I cuffed her and then it was smooth sailing from there. She screamed a lot, but she really couldn't fight much. I had her face down in the back seat in seconds. You might want to look into that in the future."

"Thanks. I owe you." The deep voice said and laughed.

"No problem brother. One day I may ask you to kidnap a beauty for me." He laughed and I heard him walk away.

"Any time my brother, any time." The deep voice said.

Jesus, these two are talking about kidnapping me as if it's something they do for each other all of the time. I wonder if they have brought women here before and if so, what did they do to them?

That was the original sequence of events that landed me in this situation. After that it was one crazy event after another and I'm not sure what else he has planned for me. It started off intense and then got more so.

I could hear the man walking toward me and my body automatically stiffened. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was right next to me. I knew he was looking at me, no examining me. I could feel the hot stare of his eyes as they wondered over my body. I felt him stop at my neck, then my chest, finally I could feel his eyes staring at my backside. I was so uncomfortable by his stare I actually rolled my body over so that he couldn't see my butt.

He laughed at my attempt to evade his gaze.

"You can roll around all you want. It won't stop me from doing exactly what I want and when I want. If you are thinking about screaming, go ahead no one will hear you. If you're thinking about resisting me, go ahead I enjoy a little toss and tumble."

I could feel him walk closer to me. He took the tip of his boot and ran it up and down the side of my body. Then he placed the sole of his boot on my hip bone and pushed me over as if he was rolling a log. He placed the tip of his boot under the hem of my skirt and flipped it up higher.

"If you're thinking about scratching, biting, hitting, or kicking me, you might want to think again. I won't let that pass without punishing you for it, so you might want to think that over twice before you make your decision."

My hands were still cuffed behind me and it hurt to have my body weight lying on top of them. I winched but I made sure not to make a sound. I refused to give him anything, even the smallest cry of discomfort.

"So, you're going to play it like a hard ass. Good, I like people who think they're hard assed. I like that a lot, especially in a beautiful woman. I like a little challenge." He laughed as he walked around me.

"Twenty-five years on the job Princess, I've seen it all. No one loves playing and breaking the hard ass more than I do and I'm good at it. I'm really very good at it and I happen to enjoy it."

I swear the last part of his statement was growled out. His voice was so gravely it sent shivers throughout my body.

It annoyed me that my body responded to his tone and it irritated me that he called me by my pet name. I usually hate when other people try to call me "Princess." For some reason, it didn't sound so bad coming from him. My boyfriend Marcus is the only one who calls me "Princess." When anyone other than Marcus says it, it sounds condescending or odd.

He leaned down and I could feel his hand as he brushed my hair out of my face. He stroked his fingertips over my cheek. Then down my jaw line and finally his hand was holding the front of my neck. He squeezed tightly enough to let me know he was in charge and there was little to nothing I could do about it.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you? Is my meaning clear to you?"

His voice was deep and commanding. I knew I had to answer or he was going to squeeze my throat tighter. I just nodded my head "yes." Then he moved his hand from my throat and slid it down along my breast bone. When he came to the front of my bra, he felt the clasp between my breasts.

"A front closure, it's been a while since I've seen one of these. I like front clasps. They're so easy to unsnap and reveal my gifts." He laughed as he said it and then he traced his fingers along my bra line. He started to massage my breasts through my shirt and I could feel my nipples start to respond to his touch. All I could think was "Oh Shit, please don't respond to him. Please don't."

It was too late. My nipples were hard and through the light material of my silk blouse, I knew it would be obvious to him.

"Oh Princess, I didn't expect you to be so responsive so early in our play. Are you always this quick to respond? Or maybe it's just me; maybe you like me. Maybe you like what I'm doing. What do you say love, do you like it?"

"No." I shook my head back and forth over and over. "No. No. No."

"I think you do. I think your body knows you do. I know you do and so do you. Don't lie to me again. When I ask you a question, I expect a truthful answer. If you lie to me again, I will punish you. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

I nodded my head, "yes." He didn't say it in a mean or threatening manner, but I knew he meant it.

"Good Princess. Now let the games begin. Do you like playing games?"

I wanted to say no, but I thought he would know I was lying. So, I nodded "yes" again.

"Good. I'm very glad you didn't try to lie to me. I know a lot about you Princess, so don't try to get away with anything. In fact, I know all about you. I even know that you just celebrated a birthday. Happy Birthday Princess."

He pinched my nipples as he said it and automatically my body arched into his touch. As he started to talk, I could hear the satisfaction in his voice that my body's response gave him.

"I've watched you very closely for a very long time. I'm very much aware of what you like and dislike. I'm also aware of what you like to do and how you like it done, so don't try to play me." He said as he started to laugh mockingly.

All I could think was "What does he mean by that, what exactly is he planning and why is he laughing?"

"Here are the rules to our play session. Are you listening?"

I nodded my head, "yes."

"First rule is always speak the truth, never lie to me Princess, because I will know. Understand?"

Again, I nodded. "Yes."

"Second rule is answer my questions without delay. A delay will result in punishment."

I nodded affirmative before he had the chance to ask me if I understood.

"Third is do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you. This is a very important rule. You only do what I tell you, do not stray from my command. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said with a shake of my head up and down.

"The next two rules are please me and I will reward you. Displease me and I will punish you. In fact, if you fail to follow any of my rules, I will punish you."

He moved his hand to the buttons of my blouse and unbuttoned the first one.

"The last rule Princess is you must call me 'Sir' when you speak or answer me. Do you understand the rules Princess?"

Again, all I could do was nod my head in the affirmative. It was his game, his rules. All I hoped for was that I was going to be able to make it through this "play session"? I just kept telling myself, "Do whatever you have to do to get through this. Do whatever he asks and everything will be fine."

All I could think was this man is a control freak. He's giving me rules after having me kidnapped, demanding I play his game, and God only knows what else will happen tonight.

I was really rethinking my decisions from earlier in the evening. I was thinking this would have never happened if I was with my boyfriend. I wish I never argued with Marcus about going out. I wish I had just waited for him to come home and we could have gone out together.

I was too stubborn. I was going to teach him a lesson. I even said that to him. I could hear my exact words, "Listen Marcus, I'm tired of always having to wait. It's my birthday and I'm not waiting anymore. I'm going out to meet some friends. If you get off and want to join us, we'll be at The Holding Cell. If not, that's ok too."

Then I disconnected our call before he had a chance to say anything. I regretted my move about a second too late. I knew that it was the wrong thing to do and I knew that Marcus would not be happy with it or me.

Ten seconds later he called again. I thought the smartest thing to do was to let it go to voice mail. Well, maybe not the 'smartest,' but definitely the path of least resistance at this point. I was mad because he is always late and thinks it's ok because he says, "It's work Ally, you know I don't have the type of job that you just can leave."

What else was new, it was always work and Marcus was always late. I had to meet up with friends, I just couldn't wait. On the way to the club, I listened to his voice message.

"Ally, I'm sorry. I know it's your special night but I have obligations here and you know that. We've talked about this and you agreed to our plan of how to handle things. Hanging up on me was NOT part of the plan. I have something special planned tonight. Something special you said you wanted. Happy Birthday Love, I'll be with you A.S.A.P and we WILL talk about this again."

My mind kept flashing between wanting Marcus here and hoping I could do what is demanded of me. I've never been good at following rules or following orders.

"Listen to me Princess. I'm going to take the cuffs off of your ankles and help you to stand up. I don't want you to move unless I tell you to. Do you understand?"

I nodded "yes."

"Good, now don't disappoint me." He said as he placed his hand on my hip and then slowly slid it down to where my skirt hem ended high on my leg. He slid his fingers up and toward the inside of my thigh, reaching between my legs. I spontaneously pulled my hips back and felt his hand slap my thigh.

"Princess, did you forget rule number three? You are to do exactly as I say. I told you not to move unless I said to."

"Em surrey." The gag made my words sound slurred. I shook my head no and mumbled "sorry" again.

"Saying your sorry is very good, but it doesn't change the fact you broke a rule. So, for your punishment, I think I will strip you naked."

"Pweezz Boont." I was nervous and no matter how many times I said, "Please don't", I knew he would and could do anything he wanted to and I couldn't stop him.

"First let's take off these boots and lovely leggings. Did you know how much I love thigh high leggings when you put these on tonight?" He laughed.

He unzipped my boots and pulled them off. Then I felt his hands sliding up my right leg. He hesitated mid-way up my thigh and started to massage my flesh. His fingers were alternating pressure and release movements up my thigh until he felt the lacey elastic top of my legging. Then slowly he started to pull it down my leg. He repeated the same motions up my left leg.

I knew it was wrong, so wrong. I shouldn't be feeling like this but I couldn't help it. My body was starting to respond to his touch again. I could feel the muscles in my cunt clench tight. I couldn't believe what was happening.

As his hands reached the top of my left legging, he didn't stop his massaging technique. He kept moving up my thigh inch by inch. I pulled my legs together so he couldn't touch me intimately, but I knew he would do it anyway. As my legs closed tightly together, he laughed at my efforts to stop him.

"Princess, do you really think you can prevent me from what I want? You just broke rules three, four, and five. Now, I have to enforce three more punishments on you."