Happy Birthday Sherie

Story Info
He takes control of a Georgia peach.
3.1k words
3.73
125.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers

(Sherie get's a co-author credit on this one. All together now," Happy Birthday Sherie!")

I want to explain what happened.

I want people to understand. Shit I want to understand it better myself. I've written stuff before to Mr. Double and White Shadow but this is different. This really happened. I met a woman, became friends with her. Slowly, over time--I, I fell in love with her. I think about, no I won't use her real name--let's just call her Sherie. My sweet succulent Georgia peach. Ripe and warm and sweet, dripping with juice, waiting to be licked and sucked and eaten. Pour some cream on top, and you have the picture.

This woman was made for sex, made for me. She had these smoky blue eyes and pouting lips that made me want strip her naked and just worship her. Sherie was 5ft 9 inches of long legged, thick assed, high breasted woman, and she needed my cock in her cunt. She just did not know it yet. I have often imagined myself hiding in her closet while she took a shower, and got ready for bed.

But today was different. Today was for real.

There is only so long that a man can dream, fantasize, wish he was with a woman before he MUST take action. I've been in her house before. I know where her room is. In some ways it was easy. I asked to use the bathroom after I cut the lawn. When she let me in, I cracked the window open. I came back when it as dark, I sneaked inside, and hid in her bedroom closet.

Here's how it happened:

She came out of her bathroom, naked, and glistening wet. Slowly she walked into her room and threw her towel on the back of a chair. My pretty Sherie was naked for me, completely exposed. She turned around and slipped a short silk nightie over her head, barely covering her plump, juicy ass, It was silky and blue and had lots of little buttons down the front, and needed to come back off of her. John made his move. He walked up behind Sherie and wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace, grabbing her and pressing her against his body. She was completely taken by surprise and couldn't react in time to twist away from him. Her body was forced up against him, she could feel his belt buckle digging into her back and something else.... She realized it was his hard cock! She gave a little scream, begging for help and started twisting, struggling, desperate to escape but she couldn't get out of his firm grasp, he was a big, powerful man.

John could not help smiling, Sherie lived way the fuck out in the boonies, on a Georgia clay road. Nobody was going to come to help her, nobody was going to hear her scream. Besides, by the time he got through she would be begging him to stay.

"Shhh baby, calm down. I won't hurt you. Trust me. Re-lax" John said as he slid one hand up under her nightie, lifting it up and baring her naked body again. She stilled instantly, waiting to see what he was going to do, waiting to see if somehow, by some miracle he would give up and she was going to get away.

She wasn't.

He fingered one large breast and rubbed her nipple between his fingers.He bent down and kissed her neck, but she was so scared, she was stiff and unyielding to his caresses.

"Who are you???" she whispered "why are you doing this?"

"Don't play dumb Sherie, you know me. I've been cutting your grass all summer long. It's me John! Remember that time you made lemonade, and we talked; or when I cut my hand and you bandaged me up? I've wanted you for such a long time Sherie. I have looked for ways to get to know you, to show you how I felt about you, I just can't wait any longer"

Sherie recognized him now(barely).

"You've watched me? You've wanted me?" she turned her head to look up at him, still very frightened.

"Sherie, I know you don't love me as much as I love you--yet. I want to be with you, I can't wait any more. You can take me as your lover willingly or not, but I'm going to have you tonight. I promise that I will not hurt you if I don't have to." he said as he rolled her little red nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Damn, her body was making him so hot, so fucking hot. He had Sherie fever. He was itching, and burning.

"Don't do this" she pleaded. "I don't even know you"

"Sherie this can be good. don't worry about anything. I'd do anything to make you feel good baby."

Sherie was in a tough spot. John was a large bear of a man. 6ft 3, 240lbs powerful arms and legs with a slight gut. He was not ugly, in fact if she was honest with herself...no, what was she thinking! This was the enemy. She just wished the enemy would stop playing with her tits so damned well. He had large thick hands and they covered and cupped and completely supported her. His meaty cock was inches away from her vagina (and oh god her ass too!), she had to do something, now. Screaming for help was useless. He was way too big to fight. Sherie would have to cooperate, maybe John would keep his word and let her go.

"What do I have to do?" she said in a small, humble, sexy voice.

John gave her a tender, evil little grin..

"Thank you Sherie you won't regret this. I am going to be so good for you. I'll make it good for you. Now turn around and face me, unzip me."

Sherie' lips trembled, but she did as he instructed, she had no choice. She unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. John let her finish and then took the neck of the silky little nightie and pulled it apart. Little blue buttons flew everywhere as he ripped it open. Sherie gave a little squeal and tried to cover herself with her arms. John laughed roughly.

"Sherie, I've seen everything you've got already, don't try to hide from me, show me your big tits honey, It's ok, baby. It's me."

"Nooo" she moaned, closing her eyes for a moment. When she opened them the nightmare was still happening, this stranger was standing in front of her, had taken off his shirt, his pants were hanging open, and his big hard on was sticking straight out at her. He forced her to expose her breasts to him. He stared at her and she felt a hot blush begin to spread, a moist heat slowly filled her.

He swung her around so he was next to the bed and sat down, kicking his pants off as he sat.

"Sherie, come here and let me kiss you, let me taste your mouth, and swallow your tongue. Give yourself to me completely. I want you as close to me as possible. grind these big tits into my chest, and hug me as tight as you can. Wrap those long legs around me. Do it Sherie, do it right now. "

Sherie did it slowly...but she did it.

It was awkward balancing herself on a strange man, trusting him to support her, to keep her from falling. She grabbed on to John as she put her knees on either side of him and could feel her pussy spreading open. Sherie could feel the heat of his penis rubbing, and pressing against her upper thighs, and along the cheeks of her butt.

She could smell him now. He was a delicious mixture of soap and sweat and spice. He smelled manly. He smelled good. She had gotten a good look at his thick cock, and worried that he might jam it into her when she was settling in on top of him. He wanted her very badly. Every inch of John screamed his desire. It was clear to her that he was ready to fuck the living shit out of her--but he did not. He wanted her to give herself to him, to submit to him.

Slowly she leaned into him and gave him a wet little kiss. somehow, she didn't know why, she was slowly being turned on by his obvious passion. John was making these moans, and rumbles deep in his throat as he began licking her full lips. He reached down and took a handful of her meaty ass in each hand and pulled her even closer as he deepened his kisses. How could any woman taste so sweet, feel so perfect, snug and warm in his arms? He coaxed her into opening her mouth a little wider and playfully sucked on her tasty, pink tongue. His hands were roaming all over her breasts. John rubbed, caressed, massaged her thick tits to new heights of pleasure.

Sherie felt somewhat overwhelmed at the assault of her body, her sense of who she was. This was not her. Certainly she was no prude, she had always enjoyed sex (a lot). She had even had fleeting fantasies about a stranger pressuring her to have sex. Not rape exactly, just hot, insistent, demanding sex. But this was no dream. A stranger's cock was brushing against her pussy. John's thick arms were around her and she was at his mercy. If he wanted to take her--then that was it, she was his.

If he decided to spread her legs apart and fuck her hard and hot, and nasty; to utterly, completely rape every inch of her body, she would have no choice, no control. That should have been a terrifying thought, and on some level it was. But Sherie always tried to be honest with herself. She knew her body's arousal cues well. She was panting heavily, her stomach was clenching tightly, she was rubbing her self against John's lower stomach, sucking his tongue, enjoying the warmth of his hands on her tits--the signs were unmistakable, undeniable, she was sexually aroused. Somehow this man she barely knew, was earning the right to possess her, to penetrate her. She was still unsure but, if she was honest, John was turning her on. It had been a long time, her man had been overseas for many months, and in spite of herself, Sherie needed some cream.

But she didn't even know him! He was here to take her even against her will, how could she want him? Suddenly John snapped her out of her reverie.

"Sherie, lay down on the bed, I need to taste you, before we make love. Don't be shy, don't hold back. Expose yourself, give me everything. I want to see it all, your whole body is mine. Sherie's legs were trembling as she got off John's lap. A part of her resented leaving his warmth, even for the moment it took to get in bed. She was embarrassed to see the wet trail of her juices on the top of his thighs. She was shocked when John took a finger and scooped it off and licked it greedily, lovingly. He then looked her in the eye and put some of his precum on a finger and offered it to her.

"Suck it honey, get used to my taste" .

She held his gaze as she stretched her tongue out and shyly licked his finger. It caused John's gut to tighten in anticipation. He eased her back and she sat down in the middle of the bed, and tried to cover her full breasts and kept her legs tight together. She still felt uncomfortable about being naked in front of John, having him look at her naked body. His eyes shined with raw desire. He pulled her legs apart and leaned over her. His eyes held hers while he leaned down and ran his tongue over her bare belly. She shivered, but she was helpless in his hands and she finally gave herself up to his right to take her and use her as he wished. and it felt damned good too! A steady trickle began to drip out of Sherie's pretty, pink pussy as John licked, kissed, and sucked his way from her feet, past her knees, to her succulent, fleshy inner thighs. The closer he got, the more nervous she felt. John was so slow, so fucking slow. She knew he could see her arousal, smell her desire. Oh god he was going to make her cum, hard.

"Oh my god, no oh!" She cried as she humped her cunt up to his face. John held her legs wide open as he sucked and slurped on her nether lips. His face stayed attached to her for several minutes, licking, resting, and then eating her to 2 more orgasms. John was worshipping her cunt, he cherished her and needed to see her satisfied, to smell that she was happy. This was no chore for him, it was not a necessary evil to be endured to get her to orally reciprocate. No this WAS what he wanted.

She responded by rubbing her sticky pussy all over, making his whole face shiny with her juices and moaning with pleasure.

He wanted more.

"Sherie, reach inside your cunt and rub your pussy juice all over my face. Up my nose, in my eyes, mouth, hair--I want your smell, your scent to cover me. Do it honey, do it now", John demanded in his hypnotic, rumbling, rich, baritone.

There is something erotic about touching a man's face (especially if you are both naked), and are rubbing your cum into him. The fact that he wants you to mark him, to claim him as your own, your property, is almost primal, intoxicating. Sherie enjoyed smearing herself on John, but it made it difficult to deny his requests. She had never been with a man like him, He was clearly dominant, but he enjoyed submitting to her, he loved pleasuring her. Cover me in your pussy smell, (no problem).Bury your face in my cunt while I drench you.(oh goody). Sherie knew her overseas lover would never agree to anything like that. He was a competent partner, and sometimes made her cum--but foreplay like this was new to her. John loved playing with her, exploring her. He had a big grin on his face and was savoring every minute of their love making.

Then it happened.

"Ok, Sherie roll over I want to play with that juicy ass for a while, I can't wait to lick it, suck it and fuck it. Don't worry I'll lube it real good and be gentle. I promise you will love it."

John's thick dick was waving at her menacingly, like it could not wait to rape her tender ass apart. It was a mean looking, heavily veined cock with a large knob at the end. It was only 3/4 circumcised and had a funny bent to it like it had been broken and grown back a little crooked.

It was big enough to hurt her badly; and she knew it.

"Please John I really don't want to do this, don't fuck my ass" she said in a frightened voice.

John was a little upset too. He loved anal sex. Sherie's ass was perfect. Full and round and made for fucking. He wanted to bury his face in her butt, to tunnel his tongue deep inside her, to see her squirm from pleasure, and yes to hear the occasional scream, the involuntary guttural grunt escape her lips. In his experience only the hottest, wildest, most enthusiastic, pussy sex could compare to anal fucking. She wasn't ready for that, but it gave him an idea.

"If I can't have your ass, you must surrender your vagina. I am going to fuck it. I want you to GIVE it to me, to participate willingly, with total abandon. Any way I want you. Your mouth, your tits, your sweet, sweet pussy--any fucking time I want you. You will own my fat cock, you can suck it, fuck it, lick it, swallow it--it's yours. I love you Sherie, and I will make you happy if you let me. I am yours, and you are MINE. Do we have a deal?"

Sherie could not believe what she was hearing, what she was feeling. Her body was buzzing, tingling all over. She was ready to be fucked--no that was not right, it was too passive. She was ready to ride him, to actively fuck the shit out of his cock, to make him scream her name, to suck him until he begged for mercy like a good little boy. She did not love John but for tonight she planned to make love to him. They'd sort the rest out in time. Speaking of time it was after midnight. Today was her birthday. Yeah John made a damned nice gift. It was time to unwrap him.

"I want you. Tonight I want all of you, she said with a mischievous grin, as she laid back on the bed, closed her eyes an spread her body into an "X".

John let out a squeal of pure delight, of child-like pleasure as he crawled between her legs. Sherie started giggling as he rubbed her clit to a frenzy, and then inserted his beefy, man-cock deep inside her.

It was going to be a long night, and an even longer tomorrow.

She started humming, "Happy Birthday to me" and laughing like a loon while John fucked her long and hot and hard and nasty and oh so fucking GOOD!

- AUTHOR'S NOTE -

I get a lot of Reader mail. Most of it is positive but...some have expressed concern about the extreme themes expressed in some (um, ok, well really all) of my stories. It seems bloody anal rapes, and intense incest leave an unsavory taste(so to speak) with some of you. I understand, I share your pain.

Enter Sherie. She's a real peach of a lady, somehow she talked me into a story with no rape, no incest, no anal, no blood--just the tender "G" rated romance you finished reading. She then reworked my first draft and made it better. Course this means my final 2(3?) stories in 2,000 are likely to be some motherfucking evil, nasty all out rape fests. I'll try to do chapter 3 in Lesbian Rapist, and Rape Confessional#2, if I can. I will definitely conclude the Christmas Ass series.

As always none, absolutely, none of my stories are true. They are make believe, total BS. Yes, I know I said this one was different but, well in case you did not notice, in case you were unsure--I am a rape writing, lying mother fucker. You can't believe anything I say. Not one, fucking word. Ever.

There, now I can rest easy.

Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers