Happy Birthday to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been fighting it. Too long, and I let go into her ass. This sets off both of you, two beautiful women screaming in my ears as you come in my ass, and her ass comes around my cock. She squeezes me so hard it forces my cock out of her ass, and you slowly withdraw the dildo from me. I collapse onto the bed next to our friend, and wait for the blackness to close over me. You bring me a glass of water and tell me that we're not done yet. I feel you undo her bonds, and she luxuriantly stretches her limbs and turns to me, pulling off her blindfold. She has smoky gray eyes, heavy lidded with her lust.

"Didn't you say you wanted to try my mouth?"

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah."

She pulls me to my feet, and somehow I get my knees to work. Dropping to her knees, she takes my hands and places them on either side of her head. I grab her hair as her mouth drops open and her tongue slips out to give my cock head a little lick.

"You can fuck my face, you know," she whispers, "you can use my mouth like it was a pussy you paid for. Please fuck my face. Please fuck my mouth." And she closes her lips around the tip, but keeps her eyes on mine. I hold her head tight and thrust my cock into her mouth. After coming in her ass it began to soften a bit, but in two strokes with her mouth I harden up again. Her mouth was everything you promised, and she gave a nice sloppy blowjob like you do. You knelt down beside her to watch and to play with my balls. Her hands weren't tied, but she kept them clasped behind her while I worked her mouth with my dick. This left your hands free to hold my balls and play with my ass, still stretched from the vicious fucking you gave it. Your head is leaning against hers as I hold her and use her mouth. I slip out and run the tip around your lips. It's dripping with her saliva and my come, and you part your teeth to allow me in. I fuck your face before moving back to hers. I switch between your mouths and you two swap between sucking my cock and licking my balls, but your mouths keep moving closer together until they're locked in a kiss with my cock between them. This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen – two beautiful women Frenching with my dick caught between their tongues.

And I come. Again. Harder. I pump your mouths full of my come while you kiss, but you don't swallow. You look up at me and open your mouth, showing that it's brimming with my come, before you grab her by her hair and force her head back. Holding your mouth a few inches above hers, you grip her jaw and let my come drip into her mouth. She licks for it when she sees what you're doing, and quickly sucks all the come dripping from your lips into her mouth.

I collapse onto the bed, certain that I'll never get hard again in my life. You and our friend kneel between my spread legs and tentatively lick at my cock, but it's not moving.

"If your cock isn't ready for more, I assume your tongue is," you tell me as you lie back on the pillows and spread your legs. Wide. Wide enough for two.

We take the hint and get between your legs to tease your beautiful pussy. It's soaked with your cum, and your sexy hair is matted down from all the attention. Your big lips are swollen even more with desire, and red from sitting on her face for so long. They're parted, showing the coral-colored hole twitching with anticipation. We each take a leg and make a slow journey from your ankles to your wet slit, teasing you and just miss your pussy. Looking down on us, you see our tongues fighting just over your aching clit. We put a leg over one of our shoulders so both your ass and pussy are open – I go to work on your ass while she eats out your pussy. It's cramped down there, but your sudden explosion of breath makes it worthwhile. She's leaning down over you, with your amazing tits pressing against her petite ones and her ass upturned in the air. I start at a sharp crack, but see that you've taken advantage of her upturned ass to spank her while she eats you. She heaves up slightly when you strike her, then settles back for another blow and starts nibbling on your clit.

Your ass is slick and loose from all the licking you've gotten today, and I can easily slip four fingers into you. I fuck your ass with these fingers and lick my way back up to your clit – it's swollen hard and sticking out proudly from your cunt. She moves her tongue on the left and I'm on the right. With my fingers in your ass, I can feel her slide some fingers into your pussy, and we move them together, as much as we can with the spasming of your hips. Your whole crotch is on fire from all the attention, but your tits are aching from neglect. I whisper something in her ear and she quickly gets up and goes to my bag. Coming back, she settles down on your face, pinning your arms down between her legs as her pussy pushes against her face. You start licking and nibbling at her furiously as you feel her massaging your tits, and pulling hard at your nipples. When you're this turned on, I know you're up for anything, but this seemed like a stretch – when your nipples are big and hard, she quickly clamps them with a pair of clothespins I'd brought.

You shout with the initial flare of pain and fling your hips onto my fingers faster. She leans back down to help me with your clit, worming her fingers back into your pussy. Your trickle of come has risen to a steady, syrupy flow, and I tuck my thumb between my fingers and push all five of them into you. That does it – between all the fingers in your ass, in your pussy, two tongues working your clit, a bald pussy pressing against your face, a pair of clothes pins holding your throbbing nipples while you're pinned down between her strong thighs, you come.

Your ass clamps down hard on my fingers, trapping them so I can't move. Your pussy overflows with girl-come, forcing her fingers out while your clit stands in rictus. Your tits feel like they're coming, throbbing in the grip of the pins. She quickly unclamps them and the sudden flow of blood back into the tips send you into another, higher, orgasm. You're screaming. Not your usual loud moans, but full on screaming as all this stimulation comes together at once. It's muffled by her thighs, but is still loud enough to be heard in the street. It's the most beautiful sound in the world.

You collapse back onto the sheets, and we remove our fingers and give you some air. I don't think I've ever quite seen you this relaxed, and know I better make my move before you tense up again.

My cock is raging after watching you. I spread your legs and tilt your hips back to open up your ass, and place the head of my cock at your tight opening. Your eyes are closed and I don't think you can figure out what's going on as I start to move my cock into your little hole.

I'm ecstatic – two asses in two hours. Yours is still snug, even after having five of my finger in you, but it's loosened up between my tongue and your coming. I slide in slowly, and you work your hips, taking more of me in. Our friend is at your nipples, gently licking them after abusing them with the clamps.

"Mmm, that's nice, baby," you tell us, wrapping your hands around her head and pulling her closer to your tits. You're moving her mouth just the way you like, now with one hand on the back of her head, and the other cupping your tit for her. "That thick cock in my ass, these thick lips on my nipples. So good." You let out a little gasp as you feel my balls press against your ass and know that I'm all the way inside you. "Finally, I have all of you in me," and you drop a hand to my hip, pulling me tight against you. "Don't move yet, baby, let me squeeze you." I feel your ass muscles rippling up and down my shaft, coaxing another inch out of me. "I can feel you growing inside of me," you purr. You clamp down tightly on me and don't let me move. "I love having you in me like this, when you can't move." I tug backwards and you smile. "OK, I'll let you go," and relax. I start to gently fuck you, but quickly lose control as my lust takes over. My balls slap wetly against your ass, and I know they're going to be aching tomorrow. Our friend is fingering your pussy again, and I can feel her digits moving through the thin wall separating her from my cock. She starts rubbing my cock through your cunt, and this sets us both off.

After your last orgasm you haven't had time to really build up another one, and you quake through a little come. I feel like I'm filling your ass with my come, though, and I fall on top of both of you as my muscles fail. My softened cock slips out of your asshole, and come dribbles from between your cheeks. I flop to your other side so that you're sandwiched between us.

We lie there quietly for a moment, gently stroking each other, drifting between sleep and sex.

"We have to do this again," I sigh.

"Really?" She asks, "'cause I got a boyfriend, who's looking to spice things up."

12