Happy Birthday to Me

Story Info
Wife brings her friend Kelly into couple's sex life.
3.8k words
4.43
154.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy my wife is just full of surprises. She had just gone through an elaborate salacious roll playing weekend in Atlantic City to pay off a bet we had, so that I wouldn't get to have sexual relations with Kelly and now she was presenting her to me as a birthday gift.

Well I may be crazy but I'm not stupid. I was not about to ask her why she had changed her mind. We could get into that conversation later. For now I was resolved to thoroughly enjoy the sensual sight set before me.

Macy was wearing a black lace shelf bra that did little to nothing to contain her beautiful 36DD breasts. I could tell she was very excited by the expectations of the night. Her mocha nipples were fully erect and protruded past the outer confines of the shelf that her bra provided. She also wore a matching garter and little black lace thong panties which left no doubt that she was shaved completely smooth. Black thigh high stockings with a lace banded top and a pair of spiked patten leather heels that completed her ensemble, accentuating her strong legs and making her curvaceous 5'7" frame seem even taller.

Kelly wore a smooth black and red corset the was laced up the front by a crimson ribbon. The corset was synched tight at her waist by the ribbon but became looser as it reached her full 34D breasts. The gap formed by the loosened lattice effect of the ribbon allowed the inside edge of her pale breasts to be visible as the half cups of the top supported her. Allowing just the slightest hint of her pink areolas to be seen peeking over the top of the lace fringed edge. She also wore black thigh high stockings that seemed to shimmer on her shapely legs, and a pair of bright red high heels.

I could feel my cock instantly start to respond to the beautiful sight before me. The exhibition of contrasts in stunning female form and elegance was exquisite.

Macy is tall with shoulder length golden blonde hair, and ice blue eyes. Long graceful limbs and supple body with fabulous full natural breasts. Kelly shorter more compact with a long thick mane of deep red chestnut hair, green eyes, and a luscious body with smooth flawless alabaster skin.

This was truly a sight to behold, and any red blooded man would be aroused by seeing it. But here I was in my living room with these two ravishing women both of which fully intended to service me. WOW life is good... It is very good!

As Macy and Kelly walked across the room side by side there was a dizzying display of of undulating breasts, swaying hips and gorgeous legs. Each of them doing their best to be the sultry seductress. I could feel their effect long before either woman got to me, and I'm sure that's just what they had in mind.

Macy was the first to speak. "Just sit back and enjoy yourself. Let us take care of you."

With a devilish grin on her face Kelly said. "Yes let us do all the work big guy. This is a birthday you're going to remember for a long time." Biting her lower lip, then with a sexy smile... "If you survive." Both women giggled.

"Take your best shot ladies. If I'm going to check out that's how I want to do it."

Macy approached me on my left side and Kelly was on my right, each woman kissing my neck and not allowing me to taste their lips as the unbuttoned my shirt. Working in tandem they unbuckled my belt and opened my pants. Finally Macy kissed me firmly on the lips, and whispered in my ear. "Happy birthday baby."

Our tongues twined and twisted together as Kelly's hands moved over my chest. As soon as the kiss with my wife broke Kelly moved in to take her place.

This was the first time I had kissed Kelly other then a hello or goodbye peck. The first thing I noticed was how soft her lips felt. Then her tongue passed over my lips and into my mouth. I could feel her lustful urges as our tongues danced together. Macy was kissing my neck at the same time and I was in heaven. I moved a hand up each smooth body. Feeling the differences and similarities. As my hand moved over Kelly's firm breast I tugged at the material allowing her breast to exposed. I rolled her nipple between my fingers causing her to moan into my mouth as we kissed.

My left hand was moving over Macy's sleek body and I wanted to see just how aroused this whole scenario had gotten her so I moved my hand between her legs and up to her black lace thong panties. My finger pressed the sheer little lace patch against her wet pussy causing Macy to moan deeply. "Oh fuck that feels good." As she kissed my neck and bite my shoulder.

Both Kelly and my wife were dragging their nails across my chest as we continued to kiss. Neither woman had yet touched my swollen cock, and at this point I wasn't sure I wanted them to because I felt like I would go off like a bottle rocket on the forth of July at the first touch.

As that thought passed through my head Kelly broke our kiss and both women grabbed at my pants. I begged for them to slow down but they were beyond my reasoning with them. Macy smile broadly as my pants were pulled past my hips and told Kelly's watch this directing her gaze at my crotch. With one more tug my cock quite literally sprang free right before their eyes. Macy laughed, "I love when it does that."

"Wooo," Kelly looked at my cock for the first time and whispered to my wife. "You weren't kidding about the size were you. God he is big."

My wife smiled. "Just over seven inches long but almost six inches around. It may take some practice to get it down your throat but stuffing it in your pussy feels amazing!"

"Ummm ladies?"

"Oh yeah," they both giggled again.

Kelly wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock. Her red nails stood out in stark contrast to the skin of my cock. She looked up at me and in a soft voice. "I've been waiting for this a long time." As she lowered her full lips towards my hard cock. Her lipstick matched her nails deep red color. As she opened her mouth to accommodate my girth she formed an almost perfect O with her lips, as her pink tongue reached for the first touch and taste of my cock.

Kelly's hand was slowly stroking me with a tight grip. A clear drop formed on the tip of my cock as her tongue made slow circles on the glands. Bringing the tip of her tongue to the clear drop licking it the pulling away causing a thin string of pre cum to stretch between my hard cock and her beautiful mouth.

Kelly rolled her tongue in her mouth savoring the taste then move her mouth towards my cock in earnest. Taking first the head then most of my shaft into her warm wet mouth. She sucked slow deep deliberate strokes. Taking me deeper each time. Watching her head bobbing between my legs with my wife at my side was almost surreal.

I had always told Macy that the one and only bad part of a blow job is that I can't kiss her as I cum. So as Kelly expertly sucked my throbbing cock Macy kissed me passionately. She broke our kiss and whispered in my ear. "Watch this." Macy mover down to my balls and started to suck them as Kelly's head kept bobbing on my shaft. She then joined Macy. Each of them with a ball in the mouth sucking hard.

I groaned deeply and watched as they both started to lick up my shaft. Kelly's red lips on one side Macy's pink lips on the other. Their tongues both licking my aching rod. Then they did it. The both tilted their heads towards me and their lips and tongues touched with my hard cock between them. Keeping their lips pressed together forming a tunnel that my cock passed through as their tongues licked my shaft causing every nerve ending to spark to life at once.

I could feel my balls start to tighten and I moaned. "I'm getting close." As my breathing got shallow and quick. Macy moved up to kiss me as Kelly sucked me deep into her mouth again. Macy whispered directing my gaze at friend. "I had to promise her your first load to get her here tonight. It was one of her two condition." Then she kissed me deeply. She broke our kiss and I watched her put her hand on the back of Kelly's head urging her deeper. Then she wrapped her long slender fingers around my cock and started to stroke me quickly into Kelly's mouth. "Come on baby give it to her. Shoot your hot load between her red lips."

I could feel my body tighten as my wife continued to stroked my cock into her friends mouth. I tried to hold off a few seconds longer trying to make it last. Then there was a sudden jerk of my hips. Macy called out, "here it comes Kelly." Then Macy kissed me passionately. I could feel Kelly's lips tighten around the shaft of my cock as I erupted. Pumping what felt like a quart of hot cum into the mouth of my wife's redhead friend. I could hear her gulping to swallow as surge after surge hit the back of her throat.

As our kiss broke I looked into my wife's ice blue eyes as she smiled at me. "She a good cock sucker isn't she?"

I nodded as I looked down at Kelly. Drops of pearl white cum still clinging to her lips her eyes watering, as she squeezed my still throbbing cock milking out the last drop. "I almost couldn't handle it all." She said softly.

"See I told you," laughed Macy. "Here let me help you." As she leaned towards Kelly I was speechless stunned at what was about to happen. Macy put her long fingers under Kelly's chin and lifted her face and kissed her full on the lips licking my cum from them. Their tongues probing each others mouth as their kiss lingered. I could feel my cock start to twitch back to life.

Kelly looked at my cock as it started to swell again and said. "I think he likes seeing us share his cum. Lets keep doing it." Macy just nodded in affirmation licking a drop of cum from her lower lip. Their hands moved slowly over each others body. Neither of them had done this before so it was new to all of us. Kelly seemed to be bolder then my wife as she drew Macy's nipple between her lips causing her to gasp at the sensation.

I was not going to let an opportunity like this pass so I slowly moved between my wife's legs removed her thong panties and placed legs over my shoulders. I started to lightly lick the puffy folds her pussy lips. Macy sighed softly as my tongue worked it's way between her folds with long slow broad licks from back to front. Causing her body to tighten tremble in anticipation.

I soon started making circles around her hard little clit with the tip of my tongue. This combined with the unfamiliar sensations of having Kelly licking and sucking her nipples soon had my wife hurdling towards the brink of orgasm.

Her back arched and her legs tightened around my neck pressing her mound to my mouth. She cried out. "Oh god .. Oh fuck that's good!" Her moans and cries were soon muffled by Kelly placing her mouth on her as she continued to knead Macy's big beautiful tits. My wife body convulsed bucking her hips and quaking as wave after orgasmic wave coursed through her body, leaving gasping for air with ragged breaths.

Eating my wife's pussy and bringing her to a strong orgasm has always been one of my favorite things, but doing this while Kelly suck her tits and kissed her was beyond anything I could imagine. My cock was as hard as a iron bar, and I knew right where I wanted to put it.

Kelly was on her knees beside my wife. Macy was still trying to catch her breath panting from the series of powerful orgasms that had just wracked her body. Neither of them was paying very close attention to me until they realized that I had positioned myself behind Kelly's kneeling body.

Kelly was startled as I grabbed her hips in my strong hands holding her fast. Macy from where she was sitting could see my face. She had seen that look before and knew that her friend was in for one hell of a ride.

Kelly gasped as her panties were torn from her body with one quick snap of my wrist. She had always seen me as a gentlemen, kind and polite. This side of me was new to her, but she wanted me now she was going to get me.

Kelly sighed looked at Macy for guidance, but all Macy could do was look her right in the eyes and say. "You my dear are about to get fucked."

I pressed my aching cock against Kelly's wet hot pussy, and felt her muscles slowly start to give way. Once I had the tip of my cock in her she was mine. She moaned and gasped as I pushed my cock deeper into her stretching her pussy walls till my balls rested against her ass. I withdrew my cock till just the tip was still in her and pushed it into her again with one motion, slow and deep. The next time was a bit faster, and the time after faster yet. Till I was pounding her pussy from behind as hard as I could. My hips slapping against her with each thrust, sending rippling shockwave across her pretty ass.

Kelly was screaming and moaning as my cock assaulted her pussy. Her body writhing beneath me as she made guttural sounds as she begged. "Oh fuck! Oh god ... Please fuck me harder! Oh yes ... OH...OH FUCK!" Her breathing only came in gasps and her back arched as I reached for her bouncing pillowy tits. Pinching her nipples as I franticly fucked her.

This is when Macy returned the favor and slid under Kelly's bouncing tits and sucked them while I pressed my fucking her to a new level. Kelly threw back her head causing her deep red mane of hair to fly to one side. "Oh fuck ... oh .. oh .. oh .. OOOOOH ... I'm fucking cumming ... OH FUCK!" Her body quivered and shook beneath me as jolts of orgasmic pleasure shot through her. Kelly's pussy gripped my thrusting shaft as I impaled her on my cock.

Her pussy was so tight and wet gripping me holding me deep inside her. I felt like my loins were on fire as my balls tightened and I gushed my hot seed deep into her womb.

All three of us felt the effects of our salacious adventures so far so we decided to take a break and have a glass of wine.

The girls went to the bed room and adjusted what little they had on. Kelly adjusted the cups of her corset so they acted like a shelf bra leaving both of her nipples totally exposed.

We sat drank our wine and talked for awhile. There was a lot of banter between the girls. Have you ever done that before?" Macy asked. Kelly replied. "Never in my life!" Then I had an idea. "What we need is a little competition to see which of the two of you gets my attention next."

"What do you have in mind?" Macy asked

"Yeah what kind of competition are you thinking about?" Inquired Kelly with a sly smile.

"Oh don't worry there really aren't any losers in my idea."

"OK I'm in." Chirped my wife.

"Me too." Added Kelly.

"OK ... Wait right here. I'll be right back." I quickly went into the bedroom, and returned almost as quickly. "OK ... Who picks first?"

"Kelly can," said Macy.

"OK Kelly which hand do you want right or left." I asked holding my hands behind my back."

"Right," she answered.

"Right it is so Macy you get the left." I brought my hands from behind my back. I each hand was a vibrator. In the right hand was a smooth eight inch very powerful purple vibrator. In the left was a seven inch pink vibrator with the added little clit stimulating bunny on top.

Macy asked. "What are we supposed to do with these?"

I laughed. "You don't know?"

"Yes I know, but what's your idea wise ass."

"Well both of you sit on the couch and get comfortable. I will kneel between the two of you and insert the vibrators that you have chosen. I will adjust them as instructed by you, and the one who cums first wins."

"What do we win?" asked Kelly.

"The winner gets to do what I say the looser gets to watch."

"Sounds like fun either way." said Macy.

So Macy and Kelly sat on the couch side by side, as I positioned myself between them. The view was amazing. Tow beautiful women with their legs spread and pure lust in their eyes as I eased the vibrators into their waiting pussy's.

Once the were in I hit the switches as close to simultaneously as I could. Causing both ladies to twitch with the sensation.

Kelly cooed as the vibrations brought her pussy to life. While I pushed deep enough into Macy to let the little bunny work on her hard clit. Soon Kelly's hips started to grinding against against my hand and my wife was arching her back as she grew closer to her climax. Both of their body's were writhing there before me and I felt like I had control of their worlds. All the wanted was to cum and that was left to my whim. Both Macy and Kelly were gasping and moaning loudly now. Each racing to their finish, not wanting to hold back this time.

I thrust the purple vibrator in and out of Kelly's wet pussy. I turned up the vibrations to max and she screamed with feverish delight. Macy had an almost painful expression on her face as her body tightened she pushed down with her heels and lifted her tight ass off the couch. Kelly's knees were up to her heaving chest as she pushed herself towards pleasure. Then all at once my wife's hips bucked and she launched herself into orgasm followed not five seconds later by Kelly. Both women were twisting and writhing in the ecstasy of carnal release, as waves of orgasm washed over them.

"OK Macy your the winner." I announced.

"It's not fair," Kelly said with a pout on her face. "She had a better vibrator."

"It was fair Kelly." I teased. "You got to choose first, and you got what you picked. In this house we live up to the wagers we make and the games we play." I looked at my wife with a teasing smile. "But I tell you what Kelly. Being that you lost the challenge, I'll allow you to pick what I do with Macy. How's that?"

"OK." Kelly said with a bright devilish smile. "Let's see. Everybody in the office thinks your such a prude never fooling around with any of the office hunks, not even flirting. A real tight ass most of the guys would say. So that's it ... You have to fuck her tight ass."

Macy looked shocked... "Who says I'm a prude? Just because I'm there to work not play grab ass!"

I Laughed... "OK honey ... It's ok let just prove them wrong tonight."

I took Macy by the hand and we walked back to the master bedroom with Kelly following close behind.

My wife climbed onto our king size bed and bent over giving me a perfect angle to enter her, as I took the slick lube from the night stand drawer. I positioned myself behind her and applied a large glob of lube to her rectum. I prepared to place my cock at her opening when Kelly asked. "Can I help you do that .. please."

"Sure."

She wrapped her fingers tightly around my hard cock and gave it a few quick strokes and placed the tip of my cock against lube that coated Macy's tight pink hole. I started to push into my wife and Kelly only let go when there was no more room for her hand.

Macy let out a deep guttural moan as my cock eased deep into her ass. I thrust slow and deep till my balls bounced off her cheeks. I rocked back and forth fucking my wife's tight ass as Kelly watched in disbelief as Macy's ass accommodated my thick cock. Her moans were more frequent and her breathing was getting more rapid as I reached around and played with her hard little clit. I felt Kelly's hand on top of mine as I stroked Macy's pussy. I removed my hand and allowed her to continue alone as Macy rocked back to meet my thrusting cock. Her back arched and she threw back her head as her body trembled in yet another series of orgasmic rushes.

I felt my groin tighten and thrust franticly into my wife's beautiful peach shaped ass as torrents of hot sperm gushed into her tight pink ass.

We lay that way joined together till my cock softened as slipped from Macy's ass. The warmth of our body's comforting us. I got up slowly and went to take a shower before bed. When I returned the two beautiful women I had just spent the most amazing night of my life with were waiting for me. Totally naked one on each side of the bed with the covers pulled down and pillows for me in the middle.

I crawled into bed and laid between them. The each snuggled into my sides and put their heads on my strong shoulders. I laid there feeling their naked bodies pressed against mine. I gave them each a kiss good night and though. Life doesn't get better then this ... Happy birthday to me.