Happy Birthday to Me

Story Info
She gets a new ride from stepdad, uncle, and friend.
3.3k words
4
195.2k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
februarae
februarae
30 Followers

I have been asking my mom and my stepdad for a car for years. I've had my license since I was sixteen, for God's sake. Sixteenth birthday? Nope. Christmas? Nope. Two YEARS and still no car. So when I woke up on my 18th birthday, I didn't exactly expect anything different. Which is why it came as such a surprise when I crawled out of bed that morning, looked out the window, and discovered my stepdad, his brother, and their buddy all hovering around a gorgeous new VW in the driveway.

No. Way. I thought. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. That, is a bug! A PINK bug! Oh my God!! I ran downstairs in my nightshirt - I had to see my new car! I nearly got my face slammed with the door to the garage as my stepdad's buddy stepped inside.

"Oh shit Kelly! Are you ok?" he laughed

"God Dillon, you just about knocked me on my ass! What's going on out there?" I said, peering over his shoulder, into the garage

"Nothing you need to worry about!" Dillon said, pushing me back into the house.

"It's my birthday. You have to tell me." I whined, pushing back on his arms.

"I don't think so. Your dad sent me in here to make sure you don't go out there."

"Oh whatever. Ok so just tell me what he got me then."

"Pfff not going to happen."

Dillon was a pretty big guy. Six foot two. Probably about 210 or so.. I wasn't going to be able to push passed him.

"OK well I have to pee. I'll be right back." I turned and headed down the hall to the bathroom. I can shimmy out that window easy. I'll be outside in a flash. I dashed into the bathroom and shut the door. The window is up between the bathtub and the toilet... I steadied myself with one foot on the tub and one foot on the seat, leaning against the wall. Fuck, it's jammed... I realized. I managed to wiggle it open just enough to be able to pound on it from the side and jimmy it open. I took a swing, and felt a pair of hands wrap around my ribcage, ripping me away from the window.

"Dillon!!! Let me go!!" I screamed, as he chuckled over my shoulder

"You remembered the bathroom window but forgot to lock the door? Really?"

Motherfucker.

Dillon dragged me out of the bathroom while I kicked and pulled at his hands, which only held me tighter. I struggled, twisting beneath his grip.

"Let gooooooooooo" I shrieked. I lifted my arms over my head and squirmed, trying to free myself. I slipped, landing my cotton clad breasts in his firm grasp. Almost instinctively, he pinched my tits between his fingers. I gasped and put my hands over his, my pulse racing. Why isn't he letting go? What is he doing? Dillon buried his face in my hair, still pinching my nipples. I could feel him breathing heavily against my neck. I grew completely still, nearly melting in his arms.

He slowly started carrying me back into the bathroom, supporting my weight with his arms.

"Wait. Stop. What are you doing?" I asked, my hands clinging to his.

He kicked the door shut as we entered the bathroom. He dropped a hand from my breast and reached back to lock the knob. He brought his hand back and ran it down the front of my shirt, lifting the hem. I struggled briefly, then froze as I felt his fingers parting my pussy lips. I was paralyzed with anticipation, confused and nervous.

"What... what are you going to do?" I mustered

Dillon pulled my body against his, rubbing himself against my lower back. He pulled my hair back and kissed my neck, gently biting my skin.

"What am I going to do? What are you going to do?" He asked, and spun me around - setting me free from his arms. He reached down, pulling his belt loose from his pants.

"You wanted to know what your present is, didn't you? I'll tell you, if you convince me..." Dillon reached unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen. My pussy twitched in response to his huge, semi-flacid dick.

"You can't make me do anything, I'm only.."

"Eighteen." He interrupted "Happy birthday, Kelly!" Dillon grinned, stroking the monster that hung from his groin.

"Why don't you come over here and have a taste of this treat I've got for you over here?" He coaxed, shaking his dick at me.

"And if I do you'll tell me all about my gift?" I inquired. This could really work in my favor.. a brand new car and hot fuck? I knelt down on the filthy bathroom floor and took his cock in my hand. My fingers looked tiny wrapped around it. I ran my hand up and down his pulsing shaft, pulling the skin up and down over his growing muscle. I laid his dick against my cheek. The skin was so silky against my skin. He grabbed the base of his cock and dragged the tip across my face, leaving a trail of precum on my cheek.

"Taste it." He instructed, pressing the head against my lips.

I slid my lips over the very top, gently kissing his pisshole. He pressed harder, forcing my teeth open and invading my mouth. I ran my tongue along the rim of his cockhead, then quickly pulled away.

"So what did he get me?" I looked up at him from the floor

"Hmm lets go see" With that, Dillon pulled his dick back inside his pants, unlocked the door, and reached for my hand.

"Really?" I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. I followed him down the hallway back to the garage. He opened the door for me, waiting for me to go inside. I stepped out into the garage, but it was surprisingly dark for so early in the morning. By the time I realized the outer door was closed, I heard the door to the house slam and lock. My eyes started to adjust, slowly. I couldn't see any car in the garage... it must have still been in the driveway.

"What is she doing out here?" I heard my stepdad ask

"Kelly tells me that no one has given her any birthday spankings yet!" Dillon lied.

"Whatever! Where's my gift?" I demanded.

"Oh come on Kelly, everybody's gotta get their birthday whoopins!" My stepdad's brother called out from somewhere in the dim light.

My stepdad walked up to me and shined a flashlight in my face. I put up a hand to block the bright light. What the hell are they doing? Where is my car??

"Well go on.." My step-uncle said, appearing beside me. "Bend over!" With that, I felt Dillon grab me by the waist. I grabbed his arm as he dragged me to a work bench by the wall. He pushed my torso down over the bench and pulled my nightshirt up over my bare ass.

"What the fuck! I want my gift!" I shouted, reaching back to pull my shirt down.

"Don't worry honey, you'll get your gift." My dad reassured me from behind. Dillon kept a hand on my back, holding me against the bench.

"But first, whoopins!" My uncle laughed.

Dillon reached out with his free hand and gave me a sharp smack on the ass. I flinched and clenched my fists against the bench.

"One!!" Dillon shouted. I could hear the smile in his voice as he landed a second whack against my soft flesh.

"Two!"

"Step aside, Dillon..." I heard my stepdad say. I could hear him stepping closer to the bench, coming closer to my ass. I saw the wall in front of my light up and felt a rush of panic.

"Hot damn Kelly. Look at that fine ass."

"Dad!!" I freaked out, trying desperately to reach down and pull my shirt back over my butt. Dillon pinned my shoulders to the bench.

Whap!

My dad's rough hand landed square on my left asscheek.

"OW!" I shouted, bracing my body against the splintered wood as it rubbed against my nightshirt.

"MY turn", my uncle chimed. I held my breath, waiting for the next smack. I listened as he took a couple of steps toward me.. he stopped, and I could hear a gentle metal-clicking sound... is that a zipper?

Thwap. Thwap.

Jesus... is he? He is! My uncle was slapping my ass with his prick!

"Move over Tom" My stepdad ordered. I heard a second zipper, followed by another hard cock slapping against my ass.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck are you guys doing?" I shouted. I could not believe what was happening...

"Oh come now, all little bitches get cockslapped on their 18th birthday. Its tradition!" Dillon snickered, still holding me to the workbench. The rough wood rubbed against my tits, giving me goosebumps. I was so exposed, bent over, ass in the air, displayed in plain sight to Dillon, my uncle, and my stepdad... two cocks slapping against my bare skin... I was so vulnerable.

Without warning, I felt a dick slap hard against my slit. I gasped and jumped forward.

"Wheew! Damn bro, this stepgirl of yours is all wet!" Uncle Tom pushed his penis between my labia, rubbing is up and down. I could feel the rhythm as he started jerking his cock against my slit.

Whap My stepdad's dick slapped against my ass again.

"Eighteen!" he said triumphantly. I felt his rough hand on my butt again. He pulled on my asscheek, and I felt the tip of my uncle's dick dip into my pussy.

"Wooo... you got yourself a tight little hole there girl...." Uncle Tom smiled, pulling back out.

"I think it's high time you put that tight little legal body to work." Dillon said, pulling me up off of the work bench. He lifted my nightshirt up over my back, pulling it off over my head.

My eyes were now fully adjusted to the light. I turned to see my uncle Tom standing in front of me, totally naked. His big hairy cock bobbed in front of him, totally erect. He rubbed his ballsack and bit his lip, lusting over my dimly lit, nude body.

Dillon dropped his pants and pulled out his mutant dick. He wrapped his huge hand around it, stroking up and down the length of his shaft. He stared at me with his dark brown eyes, taking a step closer to me.

My dad walked over and sat on a chair, pants around his ankles, rubbing his big dick with his thumb. He watched as his brother moved closer to me.

I felt so hot... so wet... I mean, it's not like I'm related to any of them, anyway. I've always fantasized about getting fucked by an older guy before.. and here... here were three guys in their 30s all stroking their big hard cocks in front of me while I stood there unclothed and exposed.

Why not.. I thought The sooner I take care of them, the sooner I get my car.

"Why don't you come over here and let me see that big cock, Tom?" I teased, grabbing my own breasts in my small hands. Tom took another step forward. Dillon's walked up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down to my knees.

"Why don't you suck his big cock, Kelly." Dillon instructed. My Uncle Tom's dick gently bounced on my face.

"Yeah... open that sweet little mouth." Tom grabbed his cock and started slapping my face with it... "Open your pretty fucking mouth."

I opened my mouth up wide and stuck out my tongue. Tom plunged his cock into my mouth, pumping it between my lips with his fist.

"Ooooh what a hot little cocksucker you are....." Tom moaned.

Dillon walked around and stood beside Tom. He grabbed my hair and redirected my mouth to his own hard cock, sliding himself deep. Tom grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his shaft, jerking himself with my fingers.

"Stroke Tom's cock while you suck me, bitch" Dillon growled, pushing his dick further toward my throat. My eyes watered as I worked Tom's cock in my hand and struggled to accommodate Dillon's massive prick with my mouth. I could see my stepdad in his chair, pumping his rod in his fist as he watched Dillon's dick slipping between my lips. My pussy tingled as I watched him fuck his own hand.

Uncle Tom pulled his dick from my hand and walked behind me, while Dillon continued to grow inside my mouth.

"I think it's time to go for a ride!" Uncle Tom shouted. Finally! My car! I thought. I pulled my lips off of Dillon's dick and stood up, smiling. Dillon turned me around to face my uncle, who was laying on the workbench, his legs hanging off the side... his dick standing tall.

"What are you waiting for?" Dillon grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up onto the work bench, placing my knees on either side of Tom's waist.

"I want my gift!" I whined.

"Oh you'll get your gift." Dillon whispered in my ear, as he pushed me down, impaling my pussy on Tom's cock.

"Ahh! Fuck!" I cried out. Dillon's hands pushed my hips, forcing me to rock back and forth on Uncle Tom's hard dick.

"OOOhhhh yeah, fuck is right!" Tom laughed, thrusting his cock deeper into my pussy.

"Fuck that hot little twat!" Dillon cheered. He raised his hands to my breasts, pinching my tits firmly between his fingers. He rubbed his face in my hair.

"Ride him baby. Fuck your uncle's dick you little cockslut." His words made me want to cum. I held back, biting my lip as Uncle Tom drove his rod in and out of my wet pussy.

Dillon let go of my tits and grabbed me by the hair. He pushed my face down against Uncle Tom's chest. I heard him spit and felt his wet fingers slide between my asscheeks.

"Stop! Don't!" I shouted. No one had ever fucked my ass. Dillon's cock was huge... there was no way I could handle it...

"Please don't.. you won't fit..." I pleaded

Dillon slid his slick finger into my asshole. I dug my fingernails into Uncle Tom's chest and bit his shoulder. Dillon slid his finger in and out of my ass.

"Don't you want that big dick in your ass Kelly?" Uncle Tom teased.

"I don't think she wants your dick, Dillon!" he yelled.

Dillon walked around to the other side of the table to face me.

"Is that true Kelly? You don't want my cock in your ass?" Dillon grabbed my bangs and pulled my head up, making contact with his big brown eyes.

"That's alright, I'll just fuck your big mouth instead." He pried my mouth open with his thumb and forefinger, wedging my lips apart. He grabbed his huge cock in his other hand and forced it into my mouth. Without any hesitation, he rammed his dick into the back of my throat. I gagged and tried to pull away. He held my head down, burying my face in his pubes.

"That's good. Just choke on it." I struggled to breathe, gagging again. Tom took over pinching my tits while Dillon pushed his cockhead past my tonsils.

"Are you having a good time, Kelly?" My stepdad's voice came from behind me.

"I'm having a great time. Watching you take care of those cocks with your wet holes." Oh God. I was lost in pleasure. The lack of oxygen, the hammering on cervix.... I'm going to cum... I'm gonna cum on my uncle's dick with a fat cock in my mouth.

I was so close... I could feel the electricity surging between my hips.... on the verge of orgasm. My stepdad pulled my asscheeks apart, exposing my pussy as Uncle Tom's cock slid in and out.

"Oh, Kelly. You forgot one, tight, little, hole!" My stepfather's cock suddenly penetrated my barely lubed ass, tearing my asshole as the huge head popped past the rim.

"OWWWWHFFFMMMY FUCKING GOD!!" I screamed around Dillon's cock, clenching my teeth into his flesh.

"NEVER fucking bit me you fucking bitch!!" Dillon slapped me across the face and forced his cock deeper down my throat.

My stepfather slammed balls-deep into my ass, grabbing my hips with his rough hands. The pain was immense... interrupting the pleasure Uncle Tom's dick had been filling my pussy with.

"Ohhhhh that's better Kelly. That's right. That's good." my stepdad moaned.

"Nice big dick in your sloppy little cunt..." he groaned. Uncle Tom sped up, fucking my pussy harder...

"My pretty little girl getting face fucked by a huge cock...." Dillon grabbed the base of his dick and started jerking hard and fast while he strained to keep the tip inside my throat.

"Taking Daddy's aching cock up your tight little ass...." my ass tightened around my stepfather's prick as the pain began to subside. Without warning, he tore his dick out of my butt and moved to the other side of the table.

"Clean my cock. Daddy's gonna cum in that sweet little mouth" Dillon pulled his dick out of my mouth, it was quickly replaced by my stepdad's penis drilling into my throat.

"Time to take that big dick up your hot little asshole." I panicked as I realized what was happening. Dillon positioned himself behind me, pressing the tip of his cock into my ass. I struggled, trying to pull away. Uncle Tom chuckled below me and wrapped his arms around my waist - holding me in place while he continued pounding my sore pussy. Dillon rammed his huge cock into my ass, ripping me apart.

I screamed on my stepfather's cock as it slid over my tongue again and again.

"Oh shit... this wet little cunt... oh fuck..mmm fuck!" Uncle Tom thrust himself deep inside my pussy, meeting Dillon as he slammed into my ass. I felt my pussy flood with Tom's cum while he pulled me hard against him, burying his seed inside me.

"Mmm honey. Look what you did. Using that wet little cunt to make my brother cum. Makes my balls swell." My stepfather grabbed his balls and pushed them inside my mouth, stretching my lips as he forced them in below his dick.

Dillon leaned down, grabbing my tits while he pounded my ass.

"Hot little girl. Gonna cum with your stepdad's cock in your mouth? Gonna cum with my dick in your ass?" he whispered in my ear. My clit rubbed hard against Tom's body below me while Dillon fucked my ass... I couldn't take it. I whimpered and cried out as I started to cum.

"Yeah baby... oh honey... ah..... Kelly..." My stepfather pressed his dick deep into my mouth. I felt his hot cum shoot into my throat.... my ass hurt so much but my pussy felt so good... I sucked my stepdad's dick while he emptied his load into my mouth.

"Yes... swallow it baby... swallow all of it!" my stepfather held my face firmly against his hips.

"Time to fill this hot little ass" Dillon growled in my ear. He plummeted his cock balls deep into my ass, ripping me open even more... filling my hole with jizz.

"Shhhhhit!!" Dillon shouted.

I colapsed on top of Tom, drenched in sweat and throbbing in pain.

"Now can I have my car?" I whimpered

"Now why would you want a car?" My stepfather asked, wiping his dick on my face.

"You just had the ride of your life."

februarae
februarae
30 Followers