Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Chinese wife excites her husband.
9.5k words
4.72
136.7k
187

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

Happy Birthday to Me

Okay, this is the first "Loving Wives" category story I've tried so a couple of comments before we get into the story itself. One of the things I've noticed in browsing through this category is that most of these stories are written from a distinctly male perspective, with the male partner primarily as the voyeur, sometimes the instigator, sometimes the one who is betrayed or cheated on. The emphasis is primarily on the male partner's feelings and emotions and reactions as he watches his wife / girlfriend taken by another male (or males, as the case may be). Given that Literotica has a largely male readership and a high percentage of authors here are male, I can understand that.

However, looking at it from the female perspective, there's a huge difference between involvement and commitment. As with ham and eggs, the chicken is involved; the pig is committed. With these stories, the male partner is involved largely as the voyeur while the female partner is the one that's totally committed - the one that's involved the most, with the most at stake. I thought it would be fascinating (for me) to write one of these "Loving Wives" story's with a first person point of view from the wife's perspective, getting into the female partner's head with all the emotions and feelings and conflicts and physicality involved. I write here not from personal experience, but it's something I wanted to try and wrap my mind around and get into and write.

Now I also know these stories tend to get the most negative feedback and reviews, and some of the comments can be fairly vituperative. So, on the understanding that I'm writing this from a female POV and this story is purely fictional, a complete figment of my imagination, bearing no relationship to any events and/or persons known or unknown to the author, and that the author's mother, father, siblings, partner, former boyfriends, former girlfriends and in fact anyone known to the author in any way whatsoever, disclaim all responsibility for the author's views and upbringing and says the author is a very bad girl indeed and deserves a good spanking for writing such shocking stories, here we go... And cutting to the chase, if you don't like this type of story, don't read it... We're all grownups here after all (well, I hope so).

All of that said, this is a bit different from the "coming of age" stories I've been working on so it was a bit of a challenge for me. I'd love to know how you think I've done here. Looking forward to your comments, even if it's just a "love it" or "it sucks". And believe me, it's totally fiction.

That aside, as always, I do hope you all enjoy and that your responses are ... how do I say it ... in keeping with the intent of the story... Chloe

Happy Birthday to Me - Chapter One

Ten minutes past midnight

Leaning out of the window to see the dim light outside

Lost quiet rainy night kisses passersby

Once you whispered in the rain:

Happy birthday my loved one

Ten Minutes Past Midnight, Sally Yip

My phone rang. I looked at it. Kam. "Hi, honey."

"Hi darling, want to grab some sushi after work?"

"Sounds wonderful."

"Why not come over, drag me out of here, we'll grab some sushi, watch a movie, have an early night."

An early night? I liked that suggestion. That was Kam's code word for going back to our apartment and making love. Something I didn't get nearly enough of after a mere couple of years of married life. And yesterday I'd been late home.

My boss had kept me at work. I'd been experimenting lately, working on the theory that when I wore short skirts, he asked me to work late. I'd been making up a little spreadsheet for fun over the last couple of months, just to correlate the results. Yesterday I'd worn a short skirt, my shortest. I kept catching him looking at my legs. It made me giggle. I mean, I didn't mind him looking at me at all. He wasn't the only guy that checked me out. I enjoyed guys looking at me.

I knew I was good looking but I wasn't conceited about it. It was one of the reasons Kam had married me, something I'd never regretted. Kam was older than me, ten years older. I'd been almost twenty when we'd married, now I'd graduated and I'd been lucky enough to get a job in the same building that Kam worked in and that our apartment was located in - one of those huge modern office-apartment complexes with everything you needed in one place. Work, living, shopping, food centers, even a supermarket, cinemas, bars, a couple of nightclubs. Honestly, there was no reason to leave the building unless you wanted to go outside.

"On my way honey, I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Love you."

"Love you Isabelle."

I stood up, walked over to David's office. He was watching my legs. Oh yeah. I walked slower, enjoying him looking. Stopped in his doorway, one arm resting on the doorframe. Now he was looking at my breasts. And okay, they were larger than the Chinese girl norm. A lot larger. I smiled. That my boss liked looking at my legs and my breasts was more entertainment than annoyance. Sometimes I wished Kam had the sort of enthusiasm for looking at me that my boss did.

"Hi David, mind if I finish up now?" I smiled. "Everything's done and in the system, I'll check the numbers tomorrow morning after tonight's financials run."

"Sure, and thanks for staying on to help Isabelle." He was having trouble maintaining eye contact. I wanted to giggle again. I walked back to my desk slowly, giving him lots of time to look. I was so looking forward to Kam being in the mood tonight.

* * * * * * * *

Fan looked up as I walked in the door fifteen minutes later. "Hi Isabelle, looking for Kam? He's in with Tom."

"Thanks Fan."

Fan was Tom and Kam's personal assistant. She was nineteen, single, cutely attractive. I knew she had her eye on Tom, whose wife had stayed in America when Tom had taken the temporary position managing the Singapore office. This despite Tom being thirty years older than her. Mind you, I could see what she saw in Tom, and who was I to talk about an age gap. There was something magnetic about him. I felt it myself and I was happily married. Very happily. Looking at him always send little thrills racing through me for some reason. I had no idea why.

"Want some tea while you wait, they might be a while. There's a new client coming in tomorrow, they were reviewing the presentation."

"Thanks Fan."

Fan poured the tea, passed me a cup, poured herself a cup. She sipped herself as we chatted about the latest movie. Fan loved movies, she was always off to the latest release. It was a good thing we had a shared interest, it would have been boring waiting otherwise. I'd thought about going home early instead. But I'd torn myself free because Kam had promised we'd get sushi. I loved sushi and an early night. Now he was in there with Tom.

Kam was temporarily the manager of the local branch of the company. Tom sort of worked for him, but Tom wasn't local, he was an import from America. Parachuted in as an advisor after the last manager was retired following poor financial results. Kam was filling in while Tom decided who was going to fill the position on a permanent basis. I knew Kam wanted the position. He wanted it very badly. He talked to me about it all the time, always working out different angles to position himself better with Tom.

"I wish they'd finish." It was getting late. Kam would be tired. There went tonight.

"Got plans for tonight?" Fan winked.

"We did have." I must have looked disappointed. "Kam works too hard sometimes. Not enough time for me."

Fan giggled. "Well, Tom works longer hours than Kam and he's insatiable."

"You didn't?" I was a little shocked that Fan had outright admitted that she'd slept with Tom. She'd implied she wanted to a couple of times before when we'd chatted. I was shocked, but also very curious.

"I did. And I'm glad he left his wife behind, she doesn't know what she's missing." She giggled. "Or maybe she does." Fan leaned in closer, her voice dropping to a whisper. "He's so big."

"Yes he's tall isn't he?" Six feet. He was a few inches taller than Kam.

"No, silly, I mean his dick. He's enormous." Fan giggled. "I thought it was going to split me in half. It's huge."

"Really?" I was blushing. My voice was hushed now too. I mean, I'd thought Kam was big after we were married, but how did you know to compare, unless...?

Fan read my expression and giggled again. "You mean you didn't sleep with anyone else before you were married?"

I shook my head, blushing. "No." I'd only ever slept with my husband. I mean, I knew a lot of girls did before they were married with other guys, but not me. Anyhow, why was I blushing? Shouldn't Fan be the one blushing?

"Well, take it from me, Tom's huge." Fan gave a theatrical little shudder and lowered her voice even more. I could barely hear her. "The first time we did it, I couldn't believe how big he was. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven."

"Really?" I was a little short of breath. I found myself wondering how Tom compared to Kam. I shouldn't think that, I knew, but I couldn't help it.

"Really." Fan giggled. "I know I shouldn't tell you Isabelle..." I knew that meant she was going to. "...but Tom, he's just amazing in bed. He's totally insatiable, sometimes I wonder if his wife wasn't exhausted and that's why she stayed back in America." She giggled at my expression. "Sorry Isabelle, I didn't mean to shock you, really. Tell me to be quiet, I know I gossip too much..."

"No, no," I shook my head. I didn't mind. I was shocked, but also, I was ... very curious. And a little excited. Fan seemed to know so much more than I did. She was younger than me too, three years younger, and I was married as well, but she seemed to know so much more about these things. And Tom was a lot older than Kam. Tom was in his fifties. Wow. Insatiable too. I wondered. How many times was that? Kam was once every two or three nights if I was lucky. I wanted more, but I never told Kam that. I didn't want to be the pushy wife.

"Ummm, you said he was insatiable, I mean, how often...?" My voice tailed away as I blushed.

Fan leaned in closer still. Our tea was forgotten. "Well, last night he did it to me seven times. I could hardly walk this morning, I'm still sore."

"Seven times?" I just about squealed. Oh my god. Seven! My eyes were like saucers, I swear.

"I think I need to find another girl to share him with." Fan giggled again.

"You wouldn't mind sharing him? With another girl?" My heart beat faster as I thought about that. A lot faster.

Fan shook her head, smiling. "You know, I really did that once, with my last boyfriend. It was fun." She looked at me, leaned forward, her voice dropping to a whisper. "That's fun for the men, but you know what's more fun for us girls?"

I leaned forward, my own voice a fascinated whisper. "No, what?"

"Doing it with two guys."

"At the same time?" My mouth was an "o" of astonishment. It had never occurred to me that you could do that. That anyone would do something like that. Call it my upbringing. But thinking about it ... I looked at Fan, my eyes wide. "Have you ever...?"

She giggled and nodded. I felt a little faint. But I wanted to know. I wanted know more.

"What's it like? Wasn't it..." I wasn't sure of the word I wanted. "...embarrassing?" And how did you do it with two guys? Did they take turns with you? Or what? My heart was racing. My nipples were hard and aching the way they did when Kam got me really excited.

Fan looked around conspiratorially. "It was to start with."

"How did it happen though, Fan?" I really wanted to know. My heart was pounding. I was even wet.

"One of my boyfriend's had friends whose parents were away and he had a party. And my boyfriend wanted to make love, you know how it is."

I nodded. I did. Kam and I had made love before we were married, now and then, on the floor in his parents apartment while his parents were asleep. It hadn't been that great and we'd had to be so quiet, which was hard. A couple of times we'd gone off to a hotel, but it wasn't romantic at all and I didn't like it. It was much much better after we were married and we had our own apartment.

"So we went into my boyfriend's friend's bedroom and we were doing it on his bed and his friend walked in. I didn't see him to start with, not until he wanted to join in and I was so embarrassed. Then they took turns with me, it was so hot." She giggled. "It was great."

I wanted to ask her more but Tom and Kam chose that moment to emerge.

"Hi Isabelle." Tom smiled. "Sorry, I tied Kam up, didn't realize you were waiting."

"No problem Tom," I murmured, my eyes running discretely over the front of his trousers. No, it was impossible to tell. But Tom saw where I was looking. He smiled. I blushed. I blushed and I glanced away and smiled at my husband. "Let's go get that sushi."

* * * * * * * *

We ate the sushi at home, in our apartment. Kam flicked the TV on, asked me what I wanted to watch. I smiled as I nestled up against him. "Something with lots of sex, honey."

I wanted to get him in the mood. I don't remember now what the movie was, some Japanese sex movie, but it got Kam in the mood alright. It got me even more in the mood than I already was.

The plot was straightforward, a young woman lives in an apartment next door to a man who turns out to be a yakuza gangster who is always bringing different women back to his apartment for sex. He ends up taking her on date, after which he brings her back to his apartment where she loses her virginity to him, sex which the movie showed very graphically. The yakuza then talked her into working for him as a hooker, with the film showing her uncertainty as he takes her to her first client in a hotel room.

"Oh my god, I can't imagine doing something like that," I gasped. She looked so nervous, in the movie this was her first client as a hooker. I tried to imagine what she was thinking, what she was feeling as her yakuza boyfriend led her towards that hotel room door, kissing her at the door before he backed away, leaving her to knock. I was wet, wet with excitement as the girl in the movie walked into the hotel room. What must that be like, walking into a room knowing you were going to fuck a man you'd never even met.

I tried to imagine how it would feel to give my body to a stranger, to submit myself to the lust of some anonymous man in return for money. Except that the young woman in the movie wasn't even doing it for money, she was doing it for the sexual thrill and gratification and her yakuza boyfriend was taking the money. I watched as the man in the hotel room led her to the bed, undressed her, undressed himself and had sex with her, trying to imagine what she was thinking, what she was feeling. What would it feel like to be naked with a stranger? If I did something like that, would I enjoy it?

"She doesn't even know him," I gasped as the young women submitted herself to the man's lust, wondering what it would feel like to have a stranger actually enter my body and fuck me. "How could she do something like that? I can't imagine doing something like that."

My husband glanced sideways at me. I could see he was excited. I could see he was hard. This movie was definitely having an effect. I liked that. The anticipation of what would soon happen to me was having an effect on me too. I was so ready for my husband to take me. The next scene in the movie showed the young women being called by the yakuza and told her client would meet her in a hotel bar. She was shown dressing in an elegant little dress, then putting on her makeup. Kam paused the movie, grinned at me.

"You've got a dress like that don't you?"

Actually, I did. Almost identical, but I'd never worn it out anywhere. I'd bought it and then had second thoughts, it was a bit more daring than anything I usually wore. I nodded. "In my closet." I was curious. "Would you like me to wear a dress like that honey?"

I'd never worn it out anywhere. But at home, for my husband? I liked the idea. I didn't mind showing myself to my husband, I was a lot less shy than I had been when we were first married.

"Sure," Kam smiled, his hand on my knee.

"Why don't you give me a couple of minutes? Get yourself a drink."

It was longer. It took me two minutes just to find that dress. Yes, there it was. I slipped my work clothes off. My bra followed. I slipped into the dress with a wriggle, letting the silk caress my skin as I hooked the clasp behind my neck and fastened the little zipper at the rear. I loved little black dresses. This one was unadorned black with a plunging v-front, showing both my cleavage and my toned stomach, before it stopped at my navel. The V covered my breasts if I stood still, but any movement exposed the sides of my breasts. The top of the backless dress clasped around the back of my neck. The hemline was high, only a couple of inches below my panties, the shortness exciting, showing off my long slender legs.

Wearing it, I felt almost naked. When I walked out of our bedroom into the living room, my breasts quivered with each step. My nipples were already swollen hard with excitement, pushing the thin material outwards. Kam looked at me and whistled softly as I stopped and posed for him. He enjoyed looking at my breasts, I knew. I'd never worn a bikini until we were married and he'd encouraged me too. I was still shy about my breasts. I mean, all through High School I'd been just like all my friends. Skinny, with almost no boobs, just a couple of small bumps on my chest.

Half way through High School, those bumps began to inflate. By the time I ended High School I was as busty as a Barbie doll and I'd had to buy a stream of new bra's and tops to fit. When you're at High School you don't want to stand out and unfortunately, I did. Enough to draw the eye of every male I met, dress to conceal as I might. It was like my chest had a magnet on it that said "all male eyes, look here." After a while, I got used to it but right up until I married Kam, I dressed very conservatively. I always wore one piece swimsuits as well, although even in those my bust stood out.

Married to Kam, I was slowly learning to appreciate myself. I was no longer so sensitive and, as with teasing my boss, I was slowly learning to enjoy my own body. With Kam, I loved to feel his eyes on me, I loved to excite him. So hearing that whistle of approval made me smile happily.

"You look gorgeous." Kam eyed me with appreciation.

I liked that look. Hands on hips, I did a little twirl for him. Then another. God, I was so wet. I wanted him so much. Now! Now! Let's do it now!

"Do I look like that girl in the movie?" I asked my husband, a little breathless at the thought. Looking at the paused movie, the dress was very similar.

Kam glanced at me, glanced at the screen, then back at me. I could see the excitement on his face. "Yes," he said, "you do." He stood up, looking at me. "Keep still."

I stayed still as he walked around me. I was melting, my panties were wet through. I wanted him so much.

"Would you like to pretend you're her?" he asked. The lust in his voice made my knees weak.

"Would you like me to?" My heart was pounding. This could be fun.

"If you'd like to?" He picked up the remote control.

I turned to watch the screen as he rewound that scene all the way back to the start, to where she walked into the hotel with her yakuza boyfriend, holding his hand. Kam slid closer to me, behind me, his hands on my hips as the movie began to play again.

"You're her Isabelle," he breathed, "you're walking into the hotel, through the foyer just like she is, seeing men looking at you, they're attracted to you, you meet him in the bar, you catch the elevator and ride it up, floor by floor until you get out with him. You walk down the hallway looking at the numbers on the door, wondering which is his room."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers