Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Isabelle becomes a little more adventurous.
14.8k words
4.78
87k
71

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,205 Followers

Happy Birthday to Me - Chapter Three

Ten minutes past midnight
Leaning out of the window to see the dim light outside
Lost quiet rainy night kisses passersby
Once you whispered in the rain:
Happy birthday my loved one


Ten Minutes Past Midnight, Sally Yip

* * * * * * * *

"Hi Isabelle." David waved from his office. "Grab a coffee and come over, got a problem for you to look into."

"Sure, give me a minute." Good. Anything to distract myself from thinking about last night. I shouldn't be feeling guilty about dancing with Albert and Henry but I was. Well, not about dancing with them so much as not drawing back when they pressed themselves up against me. I mean, the dance floor had been crowded, everyone was packed in, but still, I shouldn't have stayed there dancing with them when they did that. Not when they'd pressed themselves up against me. Not when I'd felt them so hard, so excited. Such ham sup lo's.

So I felt guilty about that. I also felt guilty about how excited I'd felt myself feeling them hard, feeling them rubbing against me. I felt guilty about that story I'd made up for Kam too, about me and Albert and Henry and him. I'd done that on the spur of the moment, knowing it was exciting my husband, but still, I felt guilt, guilt and just a little shame at what I'd said. That it had excited Kam was no excuse, not for me, although I'd enjoyed the results of that excitement.

Three times in one night.

I couldn't stop thinking of that either. It'd been so good. I enjoyed Kam making love to me so much. Giving myself to my husband, being taken by him, it was so enjoyable. I loved that feeling of his body on mine, possessing me, the excitement, the way he moved on me, moved in me, his hands on my body. The act of giving myself to him, of surrendering to him, the exquisite pleasure of that first hard thrusting penetration within my body, feeling his rampant excitement, knowing I was giving him such pleasure, feeling his satisfaction, all of that was so good, so pleasurable.

Was it worth that feeling of guilt?

I told myself yes, whatever I had done was worth it just to give Kam that pleasure, that enjoyment. But still, somehow I still felt a little guilty.

"Sorry David." I shook my head, picked up my coffee, walked into David's office.

His eyes, as they usually did, glanced from my face to my boobs, down my legs and back up again, pausing at my boobs for an inordinately long time before he managed to look me in the face again.

"You had a problem you wanted me to look at?" Or did you just want to look at my boobs?

If I hadn't been thinking guilty thoughts, I'd have giggled. David was hunky. Good looking. And no, I knew I shouldn't think of my boss as hunky, but he was. If I was a single girl, if I wasn't married ... but I was. Almost, I sighed. Almost. David didn't look like the sort of guy who'd keep a girl waiting night after night...

"Ahhhh ... Yes ... Isabelle, could you look into these for me please, I need these checked, I think we're under billing somehow, the numbers just don't seem to roll up correctly." He smiled. "Let me know if you need to go through anything with me, okay Isabelle."

"Sure, I'll do that boss." David loved going through pretty much anything me. Especially when I sat close to him or leaned over his shoulder. Probably I could have just brought along a blank sheet of paper and he'd have reviewed it with me happily. I found myself wondering if he got hard when he was working with me. Did he get hard like Albert and Harry had, just from looking at me? Was I that attractive? Really? Almost, I wanted to ask him. I was curious. The thought was actually an exciting one. Maybe I should review this one with him and see. Start another spreadsheet to record the results. Review work with Isabelle equals hard cock for David. A thought that brought a smile.

One that I thought about all the way back to my desk. I knew David was watching me. I wondered if he was getting hard watching my butt. I walked slowly, especially for him. Back at my desk, I found myself wondering what he'd be like. Would he enjoy bending me forward over his desk and making love to me? Would I enjoy that? If I was single and not married, could I do something like that? The image in my mind took my breath away. If I hadn't married Kam, would I do something like that? Would I?

Closing my eyes, I pictured me, bent over the desk, David unbuttoning my top, releasing my bra, fondling my breasts, easing my panties off me, penetrating me hard, taking me, his hands mauling my breasts while he had me. I loved it when Kam was rough with me and took me hard. Now I was thinking of David taking me hard! God! My nipples were so hard, I was so wet just thinking about it. I squeezed my thighs together, wanting nothing more than to lie back and close my eyes and play with myself. Not at the office! I was going to go home early today and see what I could get Kam to do with me.

Get to work Isabelle.

It was hard. I kept thinking about being bent over David's desk. I knew I shouldn't. I was married. Married to Kam. I made up stories for Kam, but that was to excite him, not me. Kam was all I needed. All I wanted. I loved Kam, I did. But still, it took a long time before I could concentrate on my work.

Mid-afternoon, I popped my head into David's office. He looked up right away, smiling. He tried hard to maintain eye contact but it wasn't working too well. It was so cute the way he liked my boobs. "Got time to go through this with me David? I think I know what the problem is." A flaw in the financial calculation that generated the bills for a subset of the clients with a specific account setting. Pretty obscure and I had no idea how to fix it. That'd be a problem for the IT department.

"Sure, pull up a seat."

I didn't. I gave him my notes and then perched on his desk, giving him a good look at my legs - and incidentally at my boobs as I bent forward to point out key findings from my analysis. Yes! He was getting hard. I saw him swelling inside his trousers. I moved around, my boobs bouncing, his eyes following. His cock jerking, pushing his trousers out. Score One for Isabelle's boobs.

When I got back to my desk, I checked off the new column in my David Tracker spreadsheet.

A girl has to find something entertaining to do at work. Teasing my boss was fun, and it did take my mind off my little problem with Kam.

When I got home that night, I was disappointed to find Kam was too tired to make love.

I had to satisfy myself with my fingers and my overworked imagination.

My imagination had me bent over David's desk being taken hard.

My fingers brought me to a very nice climax.

Kam was already fast asleep.

Maybe tomorrow night.

I didn't feel guilty at all.

* * * * * * * *

Thursday evening. I sat with Fan drinking tea while I waited for Kam to finish up. He was with a potential new client, a sales pitch, Fan said. She didn't have black rings under her eyes. With Tom in the States, she was probably getting enough sleep. I certainly was. Not that I wanted to.

"How's it working with Kam?" she asked me.

I blushed. "It worked, but last night he was too tired again. And I really wanted too."

I kind of thought I knew what worked now. I mean, I'd only ever had sex with Kam but I wasn't totally naïve. Guys had been chasing me since my last year at High School. Maybe it was a coincidence that that was when my boobs started to balloon. I thought perhaps not.

And over the last week I'd made up enough stories for Kam that I was very sure I understood what excited him. It shocked me more than a little that Kam really liked to think of other men being attracted to me. He liked them looking at me, he liked to think of them with me. It seemed a little strange to me, but it worked for him. As for myself, if my making up stories and pretending excited Kam, I was okay with that. It was actually kindof fun. I'd certainly found it exciting enough.

"Okay," Fan smiled knowingly, "I know you're thinking about something. Tell me." She sounded so worldly. Fan the agony aunt adviser. I almost giggled.

"It's just..." I shook my head. "It's weird Fan, I know what gets him excited I think. It worked a couple of nights ago when I tried it again." I smiled. "It worked really well."

"What worked, Isabelle?" Fan asked.

"Uhhhh," I blushed. "I'm not sure..."

"Isabelle! It's me, Fan, remember me. I'm fucking Tom, Isabelle. He fucked me on his desk just before he flew out. Do I look embarrassed telling you things like that? No, I don't, so just tell me, okay."

I was giggling and blushing now. "Honestly Fan..."

"Honestly Isabelle!" Fan laughed. "Tell me."

"Well," I lowered my voice. There was nobody around, but I was embarrassed. I mean, Fan was Fan, she was close to being a friend now, after I'd known her for almost a year, but still, Kam was my husband, this was personal.

"He likes ... he has these little fantasies that get him really worked up..."

"Oh yeah," Fan nodded, "Tom has those too. Half the guys I've dated have these fantasies ..." She giggled. "Mostly about things they want to do with me...or to me..."

"Yeah, well, Kam's fantasies are all about things other guys do to me..." There, I'd said it. I blushed, looking at Fan, waiting.

She shrugged. "Yeah, some guys are like that, what does he like other guys to do to you?" God, she sounded so matter of fact.

I told her about what had happened the first time, with the American guy thinking I was a hooker and how excited Kam had gotten.

She laughed. "That actually sounded like fun, Isabelle."

I told her about Albert and Harry in the bar, how excited Kam had gotten over them. How he'd liked me dancing with them, how he wanted to know if they got hard. In the end, I even told her how they'd rubbed themselves up against me and about the story I'd made up for Kam and him and me and Albert and Harry. Fan covered her mouth with her hand and giggled again.

"Wow, that's hot Isabelle, you're really getting me worked up here too."

Now it was my turn to giggle. I wasn't so embarrassed after telling Fan. They were right. A problem shared IS a problem half-solved. At least I could talk to Fan about this one. It wasn't like she'd gossip to my friends. We didn't have any in common. Tom wasn't exactly a friend.

"Yeah, but what do I do Fan? I mean, he needs this every time to get him excited enough. And I want to, you know..."

"Fuck him?"

"Yeah, I want him to fuck me a lot more."

"Give him what he wants." She giggled at my expression. "No, not fucking other guys. Relax. But maybe tease him, dress up for him, kind of imply it." All of a sudden her eyes lit up. "Hey!"

"What?"

"You two have anything planned tonight?"

"No, nothing at all."

"Want to double date? Go out for dinner and then back to your apartment?"

"Maybe, what were you thinking?"

"That client in there with Kam, he's, you know, one of those expat guys, Kam's setting him up with offshore investment accounts, he was putting the make on me when he came in." She smiled. "He's not bad looking and Tom's away, I'm getting bored, maybe we can ask him out with us." She grinned, a very naughty expression. "Then we go back to your place and I make out with him, you can see if Kam likes that." She giggled, her cheeks a little pink. "I don't mind you guys seeing me, I mean, it can be pretty exciting Isabelle, and I'm okay to put on a bit of a show if that helps you with Kam? I mean, you know I'm not that shy, right?"

Fan looked at me anxiously, her cheeks a little pink. "If you're okay with that? I mean, it was just an idea."

Fan? Blushing? I almost giggled but also, my heart was beating faster. A lot faster. I didn't say no right away. I should have, I knew, but it was so tempting. "What about him?" I asked cautiously, "the expat guy? He might not go for that." I wasn't sure that I would either, I'd never thought of anything like Fan had suggested. Not for real. I'd made up stories, sure, but what Fan was suggesting was very real.

Fan giggled. "He's a ham sup lo, one of those expat guys that likes to pick up Chinese girls. He'll go for it."

I guessed Fan would know about guys like that. I didn't say that though. My expression didn't change. I thought about it. Seriously, I did. Was I that desperate? I thought about watching Fan with another guy. That excited me. It scared me but it excited me. I thought about someone else watching Kam and I. That was terrifying. Kam was the only man in the entire world that I had ever done anything except kiss with. Fan wasn't an issue. But could I make out under the eyes of another man, a man who wasn't my husband? That thought was terrifying. Somehow it was also exciting, but in a very scary way.

I wondered if it would excite Kam. Another man seeing me make out with my husband. Oh my god. I told myself that I could always go back into our bedroom with Kam if he got really excited. I mean, I wanted Kam really excited, I did. I told myself that but in the back of my mind I knew Kam wouldn't want to go back to the bedroom if we did something like this. I didn't think Kam was pretending the way I was when I made those stories up for him. But just maybe it was worth trying? If it got Kam going, maybe it'd be worth it. Could I handle a little embarrassment?

Stop fooling yourself Isabelle, I told myself. You got embarrassed walking around in the mall in a little black dress a couple of nights ago. Now you're thinking about making out with Kam while Fan and some guy you've never met watch you and you watch them. That's not a little embarrassment. That's a lot. No. I couldn't do this. No way. Not even to get Kam so excited that he'd make love to me all night. All night? But it was only making out. But afterwards, after Fan and that guy had left?

My heart raced. I opened my mouth. "Okay."

I felt a little sick. Nervous? Yes. Very.

Fan squealed. "Isabelle, this is going to be so hot!"

If it wasn't, why was I even thinking about it? But I didn't say that.

"Fan," I whispered, my face a fiery red, "I have no idea about anything like this."

"Relax Isabelle," she smiled at me. A reassuring smile. "Leave it to me, okay, you just relax and go with whatever happens, if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. Okay?"

I nodded weakly. "Okay." Leave it to Fan. Close my eyes and think of Singapore? That wasn't very reassuring. "But ... what do I? ... I mean how ...?"

"Isabelle, relax, you're a woman. You're married. Kam knows what to do, okay. If we get that far, don't get fancy, just do what you want to do. I'll do the fancy stuff." She giggled. "Been there, done that, who knows, you might learn something watching me."

I probably would I thought, rather dryly. Fan might have been two years younger than me but she seemed to have a wealth of worldly experience. Rather a lot more than me. I swallowed nervously, feeling a black hole where my insides used to be. An excited yet completely terrified black hole.

"Okay," I whispered.

The conference room door opened. A shock ran through my body. Nervous fear? Terror? Excitement? Sick suspense? All of that and more as Kam emerged, smiling. A large tall gweilo followed him out. The face seemed familiar. I almost choked on my tea.

"Fan ... Fan ... that guy ... he's the American I told you about, the one that thought I was a hooker." What was his name?

Fan looked at him and giggled. "Okay, that should make this a lot easier."

I couldn't see how. My face was on fire. A minute ago I'd been bright red. Now I was burning. God, how much more embarrassing could this get?

Kam saw me sitting with Fan, smiled happily. Brought the gweilo over. "Jim, this is my wife Isabelle, Isabelle, this is Jim Whitworth. You've already met Fan of course." He smiled happily at me. He must have forgotten that story and the business card I'd showed him. God, I hoped so. "Jim's just signed on with us as a client Isabelle, I thought perhaps we could take him out to dinner." He glanced at Fan. "Would you like to come as well, Fan?"

Fan and I glanced at each other. Fan smiled at Jim. "I'd love to Kam."

"Pleased to meet you ... Isabelle?" I gulped and smiled as Jim took my hand, shook my hand very gently, very carefully. I could feel the power there, the strength in those hands.

He winked.

I blushed wildly. He remembered. Oh my god. What was he thinking?

Fan smiled at Kam. "How about you guys go grab a drink. Il Casino maybe? Isabelle and I can go upstairs and change and come back and meet you there. Forty five minutes okay boss?" Fan was her professional best. Just, I wasn't sure which profession.

"Sounds great." Kam was enthusiastic. "Does that work okay for you Jim?"

James J Whitworth Three. That was it. "Sure, that works just fine Kam," he smiled, blue eyes maintaining eye contact without any downward glances. Talk about self control. Despite myself, I was impressed. Also just a little offended. EVERY guy looked at my boobs. Was he gay? No, he couldn't be, he'd wanted me to call him. "We'll see you ladies soon."

"Wonderful," I gulped, letting Fan lead the way. "See you both at Il Casino."

"Oh my god ... oh my god," I was just about hyperventilating as soon as we were out of earshot. "Fan ... Fan ... I'm sure he recognized me ... I don't think Kam remembers his name though." I rummaged through my handbag. Yes, I still had his card. I stared at it, mesmerized. "God, I hope not."

"Stop freaking on me Isabelle, it doesn't matter what he thinks, it's perfect, don't you see."

Fan had got me as far as our foyer, she pressed the button, led me in.

"No, I don't, I don't see at all, he thinks I'm a hooker, I'm sure he does. He looked at me, he winked at me Fan." Jesus Jesus Jesus!

"So?" Fan shook my arm. "Isabelle, calm down, stop stressing. Really, it's perfect."

"How?" I wanted to know how some really important client of my husband's thinking I was a hooker was perfect. It really didn't seem perfect to me. I was sweating. Me? Cool as ice Isabelle. Sweating? I was nervous. Nervous? I felt like throwing up.

"Well, we're already going for drinks and dinner, he's already put the make on me, he knows your Kam's wife but he thinks you're either doing the hooker thing on the side or playing games with Kam." Fan paused for a moment. "Either way he won't say anything in front of Kam." She smiled. "Relax Isabelle, this is going to be fun. Hey, do you have any dresses I can borrow?"

I looked at her tiny boobs.

She laughed.

* * * * * * * *

"You ladies look gorgeous." James J Whitworth Three and Kam both stood as Fan and I walked up to the table they'd staked out. Kam looked impressed. Jim looked at my boobs.

Fan and I had gone overboard. Neither of us were slouches in the bathroom. We'd used the en-suite together, it saved time. I'd been impressed at how toned Fan was. She'd made the same comment about me as we did quick underarm touchups.

"So you do Brazilians as well? Sexy." she'd giggled, eyeing me.

"Kam likes me too." I was a little embarrassed.

She did look pretty like that though. I hoped I did. Well, Kam liked it so I guess I did. We raced through our showers, did our hair and our makeup, looked through my clothes. Somehow, being naked in my bathroom with Fan wasn't embarrassing at all. She seemed to feel the same way. Although that did make me think about making out later on, where it wouldn't be just Fan and I. That made me twitch.

What was embarrassing was when Fan found the pearl thongs I'd ordered online.

"Perfect," she squealed as she slipped into the white one. I didn't think so. I mean, they weren't actually panties. All they did was accentuate what should be covered up. "You wear the black ones Isabelle."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,205 Followers