Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Isabelle learns something new about her husband...
12.3k words
4.75
91.3k
71

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

Happy Birthday to Me – Chapter Five

Ten minutes past midnight

Leaning out of the window to see the dim light outside

Lost quiet rainy night kisses passersby

Once you whispered in the rain:

Happy birthday my loved one

Ten Minutes Past Midnight, Sally Yip

* * * * * * * *

"Penny for your thoughts?" David's voice jerked me back to awareness.

"Huh?" I jumped. I'd been sitting at my workstation in a golden daze, looking at the words and the numbers on my monitor, not seeing them at all. What I was seeing was something completely different. Me. In bed. With Kam fucking me from behind and Jim's cock fucking my boobs. I felt totally confused. How could I have done that? How could I have let another man use my boobs like that and then cum on me while my husband fucked me. Not to mention what had happened after that, with Kam and Jim feeding me their cum. My mouth flooded with saliva at the memory.

Why, now, when I should feel ashamed and embarrassed and even guilty, did I feel none of those things? Why did the memory of those all too recent acts instead excite me? Leave me glowing? Why had it excited my husband so much to see another man doing that to me? Why had I taken Jim's cock in my hand and stroked him? I'd only ever touched my husband's cock before. Sitting there, I could still remember how Jim's cock felt clasped in my fingers. Hot and rigidly hard, the silky skin, the sheer size of him. The memory of holding him while my husband fucked me took my breath away. Why had my husband permitted that to happen? Why had I?

Permit? There was no permission. Not from me.

My husband had asked Jim to do that. He'd outright told Jim to fuck my boobs and cum on me. And when Jim had asked me, I'd meekly said yes. Yes? I hadn't just said yes and let him do it, I'd actively participated. I'd held my boobs for him to fuck. I'd actually squeezed his cock with my boobs while he rubbed himself against me. I couldn't believe I'd done that. Me? Isabelle. I'd done that and I still found that hard to believe. Not only that, I'd stroked his cock with my hand. Nobody had asked me to do that either, nobody had told me to. I'd done that myself. That it had excited my husband was immaterial. It had been my choice and mine alone to do that, to take his cock in my hand and hold him, stroke him. Why? Why had I done that? Why was it so exciting? Exciting enough that even now, my nipples were swollen hard and I was wet again just from thinking about it.

I was married. I knew I should feel guilty and ashamed that I'd allowed another man to see my body naked, to caress me and touch me, to do what Jim had done to me. That Fan and I had more or less intended something similar to what had happened last evening was irrelevant. I shouldn't ever have considered anything like that. That my husband, Kam, had been the instigator shouldn't make any difference to the way I felt either. None. A good girl didn't do things like that.

Fan did, I knew. But by no stretch of the imagination could Fan possibly be considered a good girl. Fan was a bad girl by anyone's standards. A very bad girl by my standards. Not only that, she wasn't married. She'd never promised to be faithful to anyone. Not like me. I had, so what about me? What did that make me? I didn't feel bad. I didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed or guilty. Not at all, even as I thought about last night and this morning.

No, I wasn't any of those things. But I was excited. Very very excited.

So what did that make me? Was I really a bad girl too?

I felt so confused.

I knew I wasn't like Fan. For a start, I loved my husband and I was totally faithful to him. I'd never even fantasized about doing anything with another man. I'd never been tempted even. Not at all. Not ever. I mean, David's interest in me amused me, entertained me, but I'd never thought of David like that. I'd never ever looked at another man and been curious, let alone tempted. But last night and this morning I'd shamelessly displayed myself before both Fan and another man, a man I'd only just met. I'd let Jim run his hands over my body, kiss me, touch me. Touch me where nobody but my husband had ever touched me. I'd had sex with my husband while Jim and Fan had watched me and I'd watched them.

Not just watched. I'd held Jim's cock in my hand. I'd stroked his cock. I'd held my boobs as his cock used them. Jim had cum all over me. Not just cum all over me either. I'd swallowed his cum. His and my husband's. My husband had fed Jim's cum to me and then fucked me and I'd loved every moment of it. I'd had the best orgasm I'd ever felt, the first orgasms I'd ever had while I was being fucked. I wanted to feel that pleasure again. Badly. I found myself squirming on my seat, wet, hot, wanting my husband badly. I still felt a little sore from last night and this morning. But that soreness was nothing, just a slight ache that said I'd been used well by my husband. I liked that feeling. A lot.

"Earth to Isabelle."

"Huh." David was looking at me, laughing. I hadn't even noticed him standing there. I had to smile back. I blushed as well.

"Why don't you take a long lunch Isabelle," David was smiling, "its quiet today, take it easy, go shopping or something."

"Okay, you know what, I will. Thanks David."

"Grab me for a coffee when you get back."

"Okay."

David wandered back towards his office. I didn't even think. I picked up my headset and clicked Kam's number on the softphone. His phone rang. There was no answer. Well, he was only a few floors away. I stood, slipping my jacket on, picking up my handbag.

"David, I'm popping out now."

"See you when you get back, Isabelle." He was watching my boobs again. That gave me a strange little thrill. Was David thinking thoughts similar to those that Jim must have been thinking? Would David like to do to my boobs what Jim had done? From the way he looked at me all the time, I imagined he would. I felt my insides clench hotly.

"I will," I smiled.

Five minutes later I walked into Kam's company's reception. Fan looked up, smiling. "Oh, hi Isabelle, everything okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled happily. "Couldn't be better. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm feeling just great." She looked like she should be purring.

.I giggled. That made two of us. "Meet up after work tonight?" Say yes, Fan, please. I want those lessons.

"Sure, I'd love that Isabelle."

"Meet in the bar downstairs? Around six?"

"Sounds good."

"Anyhow, really, I just popped in to see Kam."

"Oh." She smiled. "He's in his office, just go right through." She winked at me. God, she was glowing. Did I look like that? I felt like that. Like I was walking on air.

"Thanks Fan." Perfect.

Fan went back to her work as I walked through. It was nice that the company had a large office but not that many staff. The cutbacks mandated by their Head Office had had some benefits, I could see that now. I was still smiling when I walked into Kam's office, shutting the door quietly behind me. Kam wasn't there, but I could hear his voice from the connecting meeting room. Okay, he was on a conference call or something. Great. That gave me some time. I'd never done anything like this before. Kam had wanted too, but I'd been too shy. Too conservative. But not today.

Last night and this morning had somehow given me a lot more self-confidence. And desire. Let's not forget the desire I felt as I stood in Kam's office, almost panting. Shivering with excitement, every inch of me tingling and alive with anticipation, I eased my bra off and out from under my top, slipping it into my handbag. My panties followed. I was very wet, a wetness that the cool office air on my naked skin accentuated. Wet and hot and very very ready. Kam had wanted to do this in the past, make love to me in his office, but I'd been too timid. Now, after last night and this morning, I wanted to give him something else that he wanted. Something that I wanted as well.

Breathing hard, I hung my jacket on the hanger behind his door. When I looked at his office door, it had a lock. Yes! I turned it. Nobody could interrupt us accidentally. Now my heart was really pounding. I could feel my wetness on the insides of my thighs. I perched myself on the edge of his desk, slipped one hand under my skirt, touched myself gently with my fingertips, feeling my wetness, parting my lips with my fingertips, stroking my clitoris lightly with the fingertips of my other hand, making myself flutter and tighten.

Yes! Oh yes, Kam! This was something he'd often fantasized about. He'd told me so. He'd asked me to more than once. He wanted me. On his desk. And today I was going to let him do it. I was going to let him do me anyway he wanted on his desk. Over his desk. On the floor. Whatever he wanted. Perched on his desk, braless, without any panties, touching myself delicately, I felt such a wanton. I wondered if this was how Fan felt as I threw my head back, touching myself, my fingers sliding wetly on my lips, breathing harder. Maybe I should open the door to the conference room and surprise him instead. But no, Kam didn't like surprises that much and he might actually be in there with someone. I'd just wait, playing with myself. So I did.

After a couple of minutes, I wondered what was keeping him. I hadn't heard his voice for a while. Curious and just a little frustrated, I decided to take a peek through the door into the meeting room next door. Maybe I could attract his attention, persuade him to cut short whatever call he was on. Silently easing the door open until it was slightly ajar, I paused, listening.

"I'll see what I can arrange." That was Kam's voice.

"Please Kam, I really want to go to the Orchid Venture banquet next weekend, I'll be able to make some new connections for us, I'm sure." A female voice. One of Kam's staff.

I recognized that voice. The name escaped me for just a second before it came to me. Cindy. Cindy Chung. The new grad they'd hired a few weeks ago as a junior. Smart, good-looking, totally ambitious, she was on the management fast-track program, so Kam had told me. He'd interviewed her, I remembered. He'd come back from that career fair looking very pleased with himself. He'd hired her right out of completing the MBA program at the National University of Singapore. She had to be smart to get through that, and now she was working as a Junior Account Manager reporting to Kam. He'd been spending a lot of time training her up, I knew.

"Okay, I think I can swing it, but that depends on you, Cindy." Kam sounded thoughtful. I could picture exactly how he looked with that expression. I loved that look on his face. Especially when he looked at me like that. "Albert mentioned one of their Brit ex-pat clients was looking for somewhere else to invest, the chap's a bit of a ham-sup-lo, but if you don't mind going with him?... uhhh ... this guy, Daniel, he's not married, apparently got a lot of money to park, he'd be worth working on..."

"Kam! Aiiyaaahhhh! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!" God, Cindy was a squealer! I wondered if she squealed like that in bed. I had to stifle a giggle. Probably she did. That triggered another image in my mind. Jim fucking Cindy and her squealing like that while Kam fucked me and I watched her and Jim. That'd be so hot. So exciting. The couple of times I'd met her, she looked exactly like the sort of girl someone like Jim would go for. I wondered if she really did squeal like that when she was in bed. I had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from moaning out loud.

God, I had to stop thinking of other girls like that. Fan was bad enough. But I couldn't help it. I thought of Cindy again, on her hands and knees with Jim behind her, squealing as she was taken and my pussy seemed to pulse hotly. God, why was I thinking things like that? I shivered, one hand under my dress, teasing myself with one fingertip. Hurry up and finish in there, Kam, I want you so badly.

"Uhhh ...," Kam continued, "this guy, Daniel, he's coming to Albert's party after the banquet, he'd, you know, expect you to come too, with him."

"To Albert's party?" Cindy sounded a little subdued. "Oh!"

Kam chuckled. "Thought you might have heard about them."

Huh? But Kam and I, we were going to Albert's Party after that boring banquet next weekend. He hadn't said anything to me about Albert's party, nothing that would make me sound as suddenly subdued as Cindy suddenly sounded anyhow. What did she know that Fan didn't.? Fan was going with Jim. Maybe I should ask her? But surely she would have told me if she knew anything? I knew Albert, he'd danced with me a couple of nights ago. I knew he was a ham-sup-lo, he'd rubbed himself up against me, him and his friend Harry both. But why the concern about his party? He seemed like a nice guy, apart from being a ham-sup-lo that was. But then, most guys were. Even Kam.

"Well, I have," Cindy said, still subdued. "Gossip anyhow."

"The gossips probably correct, they can get pretty wild, especially later on," Kam chuckled. "But this guy Daniel's apparently got a lot to invest. If you signed him up, it'd be your account right from the get go, full commission, I can guarantee you that. Hell Cindy, I'll waive my percentage, you'll be doing all the work." He sounded rueful now. "We won't get him any other way, you're going have to take one for the team to sign him up. Do that and you absolutely get the full commission."

Take one for the team? What was that expression, some kind of slang? Then I got it. Some kind of American slang. That figured, Kam and Cindy had both studied in America. I knew Kam had, and Cindy had told me when we first met. She'd sounded a bit snooty about it.

"I'm not saying I'll do it, but if I do, the account's really all mine, right?" Cindy asked, "How much does he have to invest, do you know?"

"Albert says minimum twenty million US, he's spreading his offshore investments around. He might go to thirty max but he's loaded. Albert's already got all he'll invest with him, that's why he mentioned it to me. I have to let Albert know by early this afternoon though, so you need to make up your mind. If you don't want it, I'll have to ask Mei-Ling if she wants to work with this guy, if she doesn't, he's going to go somewhere else, not us, but he was willing to talk to anyone Albert recommended."

"Her!"

"I know, I know, but apart from you and Mei-Ling, I haven't got anyone else he'd go for and Albert says it's a deal-breaker for this guy, Albert had a hell of a job getting one of his female reps on board but he did and they got the account. Anyhow, apparently he only works with female reps and likes to, you know, I'll be honest with you Cindy, Albert says he likes to fuck 'em and they have to be good. I know Mei-Ling's nowhere near as hot looking as you are Cindy, that's why I asked you if you wanted it first. You've got the best chance of getting us the account."

I smiled, shivering with excitement at the thought of Cindy being fucked one of Kam's client's. That was my Kam. Practical. I wondered if Cindy would agree. God, thinking about it was so exciting. I closed my eyes for a moment, breathing hard, touching myself, imagining myself to be Cindy, giving my body to some gweilo client to use for sex in return for is business. God, that was just like being a hooker, selling your body for money. That was how Jim had thought of me that first time we met downstairs in the mall. He'd thought I was a hooker and he'd wanted me.

And if Cindy agreed? That would make her a bad girl, just like Fan. Worse. Fan didn't do it for money. Not that I knew of, anyhow. I thought again about doing with Cindy what Kam and I had done with Fan and Jim last night. About watching Cindy being fucked while Kam did me. My fingertips teased my lips, my swollen clitoris, sending little thrills rippling through me so that I wanted to moan and spread my legs wide. Jesus, Kam, finish up in there.

"Yeah, and I'm the one you're asking to take one for the team, Kam. I'm not a hooker for goodness sake, I've got my MBA. I worked like a bitch to qualify for this, you should know how hard it is to get a job in this field."

"Yeah, and I know how hard it is to sign up a major client as well Cindy. Hell, I'd take one for the team to win a client like this guy."

I snickered silently. The thought of Kam taking one for the team was verging on the ridiculous. He took good care of me, which was likely because he loved me so much, but apart from that, he'd cut his own grandmother's throat to win a new account and get one over his competitors. He'd whore Cindy out in an instant if a potential client sniffed and expressed an interest. Thinking about it, I wasn't at all sure that he wouldn't whore himself out for a sizable client account. For a second, I contemplated the thought that Kam might even whore me out for a large client's account. But no, he loved me, he wouldn't do that. Not toe me, I was his wife. Although it was exciting to think he might. But yeah, Cindy he would, without a thought. Kam was the most self-centered guy I knew. And in the wealth management industry, that was saying something.

So I can't say I was surprised at what he was outright asking Cindy to do. It was a cutthroat business securing new clients, especially ones on Daniel's scale. Even more so when you're a small boutique trading bank with private clients with a high net worth. Anyhow, I found the thought of Cindy "taking one for the team" wildly exciting. I wanted to watch Cindy take one for the team. Taking a big one, like Jim's, for the team. Ohhhh yes, do it Cindy, take one for the team. Say yes, I want to watch you.

"Damn it Kam, why don't you get Fan to take care of this guy? She's a total little slut. Hell, or Isabelle, she's better looking than I am and I'm sure this gweilo ham-sup-lo would go for her boobs. Every guy who sees her does."

What a bitch. Jealous of my boobs are we? I wasn't too concerned with her saying that about Fan. Fan was a slut. Well, maybe not a slut, but she was certainly easy. First date easy, I knew. She'd be the first to admit it if anyone asked. She enjoyed fucking guys, she'd told me so outright. But talking about me like that? Huh! I didn't work for their company. I didn't need to sign up clients. I didn't get a commission. I sure wasn't planning on taking one for the team. Not even for Kam.

I smiled, breathing hard. Fan and Jim last night, that had been so hot. And okay, that Cindy, she wasn't bad looking at all. Being honest, she was hot, although her boobs were pretty much non-existent. Not quite flat as an airport runway, but close. I knew Kam would persuade her in the end. Kam was persuasive. I mean, he'd persuaded me to marry him.

Kam chuckled again. "Now you're being bitchy Cindy, and if you're worried about Albert's Party, Fan's coming with that new gweilo client, Jim. And I'm coming with Isabelle. So it's not just you taking one for the team, okay. We're all in there together."

"You're bringing Isabelle to Albert's party?" I could hear the disbelief in Cindy's voice. Huh? Really? What was it with Albert's Party? And this "we're all in there together" nonsense. I wasn't.

My husband chuckled. "After what happened last night, I think she's ready for it."

"Really? Isabelle? She is?" Cindy didn't sound like she believed Kam. Me? That mention of me and last night and Albert's Party had me puzzled and startled. What were they talking about? And why mention last night to Cindy? That was between me and Kam. Well, and Fan and Jim as well, but not Cindy. Definitely not Cindy. Not yet anyhow. "So what happened last night that you think she's ready? I mean, you married Miss Conservative of the Year there, Kam. She's as straight-laced as they come. I mean, really, she doesn't seem like your type at all."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers