Happy Birthday, To You or Me?

Story Info
My daughter's birthday bash proves fun for all.
3k words
4.26
110k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drip33
drip33
6 Followers

It was a hot September Saturday, over one hundred degrees. My daughter had a few friends over to celebrate her 18th birthday, her first co-ed birthday party. She and her friends would spend most of the afternoon in the pool. The boys thoroughly enjoyed the display of young female flesh, barely covered by skimpy bikinis; and the girls seemed to know exactly what they were doing, and showing. The well timed slips, the oopsies, and other clothing mishaps were well rehearsed.

I watched from the kitchen window as the afternoon events progressed. After the initial dip, two of the girls laid out towels on the hot concrete and lay down to tan. The rest of the group remained on the far step of the pool chattering. The tanning beauties lay on their stomachs with their feet towards the water. I watched as they talked quickly and secretively, and then fell quiet. In unison, each reached back and adjusted their swimsuit bottoms, pulling them far to one side. The girls lay perfectly still with their arms folded under their heads, faces turned toward each other.

It only took seconds for one of the boys to notice their silence and look over. From his position, he was gazing directly into two well oiled pussies. As the rest of the group continued their banter, his hands moved from the edge of the pool and disappeared beneath the water. He adjusted himself, and lingered for a few seconds. Noticing his distraction, one of the girls near him glanced in the direction of his gaze. "OH...MY...GAWD!" she shrieked. "You guys are sooo NASTY" she yelled playfully at the two "tanning" beauties. The heads of the exhibitionist duo popped up. Each had a grin from ear to ear as they burst into laughter. "At least I have the decency to shave before wearing a bikini!" called the girl in the pool. The looks of astonishment on the boys' faces were priceless. Although they talked tough and strutted around showing off their pecs and biceps, I could tell that none of them would know what to do with a girl if they caught one.

The two girls hopped back into the pool, giggling and enjoying their display. I turned to the fridge in hunt of a beer. I could tell this would be an interesting afternoon, and decided it would be irresponsible to leave the "children" unattended in the pool. I sat back down on my barstool at the window and browsed the newspaper. It was going to be hard to not get caught spying. I made sure that I appeared engulfed in an article each time someone came inside to get a drink or some more chips. It was about two o'clock and the sun would set about eight. How was I going to pretend to read this damn paper for six hours?

The group eventually engaged in a game of chicken. What better way for the boys to show off their prowess, and for the girls to "accidentally" lose their tops. The group had teamed up into four pairs, each guy hoisting a girl onto his shoulders. One of the tanners made sure she was well adjusted on her partner's shoulders, grinding her crotch into the back of his neck...repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed this, but didn't say anything. I suppose he was afraid she would stop. Battle commenced, and almost immediately two bikini tops had flown off. The half naked girls allowed a quick second for their freed bosoms to bounce in the open, then collapsed into the water covering their chests with one arm while grasping for their tops with the other. The game continued, but with the absence of any more "accidents" the boys grew tired of carrying their squirming trophies.

The girls dismounted their partners and climbed out the pool. "We'll be right back," one called as the quartet toweled off lightly and headed for the bathroom. I could only imagine what they were plotting. I have seen Broadway productions that were not this well choreographed. Oblivious to the pending set up, the guys stood in the pool reliving their game of chicken and the visual treats that each had experienced.

I sat on my stool as the girls cackled in the bathroom. I heard the door open and shut again, but the cackling continued. I had turned back to my paper, actually reading an article now, when I heard wet footsteps behind me. One of my daughter's friends stood in the doorway of the kitchen. Naked. Completely naked.

"Hey" I stammered, as I realized what the continued cackling was about. She was blonde, and thin, and blonde, and tan, and blonde, and had a tiny landing strip freshly shaved into her belly, blonde, of course. I had been set up. I knew it. She knew it. And, the hens in the bathroom knew it.

"Hey" she mimicked, and went to the fridge for a soda. In the reflection in the window I saw her bend at the waist and search the bottom shelf, for a long time.

"I think the drinks are in the door," I said as I regained my composure.

"Oh," she said. "I knew that."

"So what is there to see on the bottom shelf?" I replied, now actively seeking conversation with this naked beauty.

"Me" she said without hesitation.

I realized I could have any part of this girl. She was there for my taking. She wasn't shaking, wasn't blushing, and there was no fear in her eyes. She scared the hell out of me.

"Why don't you give me a real show? But, do it in front of your friends, and don't let on that I'm watching." I tingled as I spoke. What was I saying!? Did I just proposition my daughter's friend? No, I told myself. They set me up in the first place. I was just playing along.

"Isn't that what we have been doing?" she snipped playfully. "I've seen you watching us."

I didn't offer any excuse for sitting at the only window that looked over the pool. I didn't say that I was simply reading the paper. "You've been playing it very well," I said. "Your boyfriends are really enjoying themselves, but they actually think your wardrobe mishaps are accidents. Why don't you show them that you know what you are doing, and that you are not just dumb girls that can't keep their tops on and their suits adjusted?"

And with that she left as silently as she entered. She returned to the bathroom, which had become quiet. After hushed discussion and some muffled giggling, the girls emerged back onto the patio. They paraded single file to the steps of the pool with the full attention of the guys. In unison, the girls reached behind their backs and untied their tops. Four pairs of perfect perky breasts gleamed in the afternoon sunlight, blinding the boys.

All was silent. The ringleader, Blondie, untied the small bow on the side of her bikini bottoms and dropped them to the hot concrete as the others wriggled out of their tight suits. The boys' mouths gaped open and one choked out a cough. "So, what should we do now?" my little friend asked her audience. The girls slowly stepped into the water and swished toward the boys at the other side of the pool. "Would you like to see how long we can hold our breath?" she asked as each girl pushed a guy up against the underwater bench. Hands rustled underneath the water and swim trunks floated to the surface. The girls pushed their partners further back, seating them. One by one, the girls disappeared beneath the water and small bubbles appeared on the surface over the lap of each of the boys. The boys' faces were a combination of looks of shock, ecstasy, and wonderment. I think only one had previously experienced a blowjob, but never underwater. The boys were nervous with their hands. I could tell they wanted to guide their partners' heads, but didn't want to drown them.

I chuckled at this human whack-a-mole game as each girl periodically burst to the surface gasping for air, only to submerge again. It didn't take long for the girls to complete their mission. Strands of semen floated to the water's surface, collecting in the girls hair as they emerged triumphant. The group chatted quietly as my daughter finished off her friend. I was a little relieved that she was not the best cocksucker of the group. Or maybe she was just nervous, knowing that her father was watching.

The group headed for the steps, each trying to evade the sheen of sticky swimmers. I gathered my keys and wallet for a trip to the store while the party toweled off. I really wanted to avoid awkward conversation with four boys who had just blown their load in my pool.

When I returned from the store the pool was still. I found the girls in the family room watching a movie. The boys were gone. "How was your party?" I asked from the kitchen, announcing my presence.

"You tell us," my little friend fired back playfully. My daughter was silent, and was slouched on the couch hiding.

"It looked like you all had a good time, your boyfriends too," I continued.

"Should we clean the pool?" my daughter finally piped up. "Nah, that's what the filter is for. Besides, I have dropped hundreds of loads in that pool." I said as I cracked a beer.

"Eeeeewwww!" the girls squealed. "Daddy! That is sooo gross! We did not need to know that!" my daughter screeched.

"I'm just saying...It's not like you guys are the first ones to fuck in MY pool." I chimed as I settled into my recliner. "What are we watching?" I said, trying to progress the conversation a little.

"Some chick flick," my daughter answered. She seemed more comfortable now, but still knowing I had just watched her and her friends give blowjobs. "Why don't you stay so we can bore you to death for the next two hours?" she joked.

"I don't have anywhere better to be." I replied. "But seriously, if you want to be alone with your friends I can go find something to do in the garage."

"No daddy. I was just kidding. Besides, it's like a hundred degrees out there," she said. "You should stay and see what a good movie looks like." She was absolutely in her element now. Showing off for her friends by insulting her father's taste in cinema, my daughter settled in with her head in her friend's lap.

The movie was absolute crap. I was paying more attention to my daughter's friends out of the corner of my eye than the TV. And, they seemed to be paying covert attention to me. I reclined in my chair and adjusted myself. I was half hard at the thought of my daughter and her friends wrapped loosely in towels lounging in my house. The girls arranged themselves on the couches in pseudo-sexual positions. My little friend from the kitchen was reclined against the arm of a couch with one knee up, displaying her shaved lips from beneath her towel. My daughter laid with her head on the girl's thigh, her towel covering her breasts and hips. The remaining two sat on a towel the floor, one reclined into the other, both facing the TV. A single towel covered the girl in front as her friend hugged her stomach.

It didn't take long for the fidgeting to begin. The girl leaning against the couch began to caress the breasts of the girls in front of her. My daughter's free hand wandered up under her friend's towel, pinching the thin strip of pubic hair. My daughter raised her top leg, placing her foot at her opposite knee. She was not groomed nearly as well as her friend. Her mound was full and thick and grew along the inside of her legs to her anus. I strained to see further up her towel, trying to keep one eye on the TV. I caught a glimpse of my daughter's full vagina as she stretched to adjust herself on the couch. She had large hanging labia, and a clit the size of a dime. Her friend, by comparison, had thin slender lips, neatly tucked so that only a slit was exposed. The front girl on the floor was now sitting cross legged, and her friend had a hand between her legs and one around her chest. I could tell the girl in the rear was massaging her friend's pussy as she would her own. I could hear the faint sounds of wet vagina being manipulated beneath the towel.

I was fully erect, and could not find a way to conceal my hard-on. I quietly unzipped my shorts enough to allow the tip of my penis to pop out, and covered myself with my shirt. With my beer in one hand, and the other under my shirt, I gently pinched the skin just below the head of my penis. As I became more aroused, I unzipped completely allowing my entire cock to lie on my stomach, over my shirt. I focused on the movie as I gently brushed myself with my fingertips. I could see the girls eyes dart from the TV to my chair, straining to see what they could without turning their heads.

The girl in front on the floor was now trying to conceal her panting with misplaced laughter. My daughter still had her head on her friend's thigh, and occasionally turned to her friend to comment on the movie, and flick her tongue against her friend's snatch. "If they aren't trying to hide it, why should I?" I thought. I began to slowly masturbate with a full fist, pointing my cock toward the ceiling.

"Do you need some help, Dad?" my daughter asked. Although I knew they were watching, my heart still jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Surrre," I replied. My daughter sat up and tossed her towel.

"Can you give my dad a hand?" she asked her friend. Blondie got up from the couch. My daughter took her seat, legs splayed to give me a perfect view of her. Blondie hopped up onto my lap, off to one side. One of the two on the floor moved to the empty seat on the couch, and the other buried her face in her friend's lap. Blondie grasped my shaft and squeezed hard, stroking me by moving only the skin on my shaft. My daughter had a breast in one hand and was fingering herself with the other. The gal on her knees was lapping loudly.

In an odd moment of silence, we all stopped suddenly and exhaled deeply in unison. Our five pairs of eyes seemed to connect simultaneously. And then we breathed again.

Blondie repositioned herself, centered on my lap. She eased herself down onto my erection, pausing and taking a breath as she descended. My daughter rolled herself over the back of the couch and skipped down the hall. "Be right back!" she called. Blondie sat on my cock, facing the TV with her knees to her chest. She rolled her hips back and forth, rocking the recliner as I slipped in and out of her. The girls on the couch decided to really put on a show. "What do you think I can fit in here?" the one on her knees asked. I shook my head to say I had no clue. The girl on the couch straightened her legs and thrust them into the air in a giant V shape. Her friend inserted two fingers and pushed as deep as they would go. She finger fucked her friend as my daughter returned... carrying a large, pink, jelly vibrator.

My daughter returned to her seat against the arm of the couch. She spit on her hand and stroked the vibrator. Turning it to a low speed, she moved the toy along the outside of her vagina. She spread her large lips and pinched them closed around the shaft, completely surrounding it with her flesh. Her lips were like a butterfly's wings; large, soft, and delicate. She held her lips pinched around her plastic cock as she moved it up and down against her clit.

The twosome on the couch was getting in deep. The girl on her knees spoke for the first time. "Are you ready, honey?" she said to her friend. As the penetrated one quickly nodded yes, her friend turned to me and whispered, "Watch this." And in one smooth thrust, she pinched her fingers together and inserted her entire hand into her friend. My daughter and Blondie gasped in unison. "OH...MY...GAWD!" they yelled in a breathless screech. As the girl fisted her friend, my daughter buried her vibrator deep into herself. Watching her friend fist her friend, and her other friend fuck her dad, my daughter leaned back and flipped her toy to high speed. The fisted girl began to sweat and moan loudly. The smell of female hormones filled the room, and a small puddle was forming beneath my daughter.

Blondie grew tired of rocking on me. She let herself down on me as deep as I could go and tightened her vaginal muscles. In a pulsed rhythm she released and tightened, fucking me without moving. I grew another inch as I came, and Blondie screamed as my cock pushed deep into her. My cock pulsed for what seemed like ten minutes, pumping gallons of cum into this poor little girl. I thought she was going to drown.

The fister was now up to her elbow. Her friend was screaming in delight, swearing like a pissed off sailor. My daughter had soaked the cushion of the couch. She arched herself back, and as she withdrew her vibrator, she sprayed her friends with a heavy stream of ejaculate.

We relaxed.

We breathed deep and exhaled deep.

Blondie got up to bring me a beer.

She hummed as she returned from the kitchen, eyes locked with my daughter. "Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to Youuu...."

drip33
drip33
6 Followers