Happy Birthday Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers

I looked down to see I was sitting on Taylor's balls again and his shaft was pressed against my pussy but his head was sticking straight out. Bill leaned in and sucked Taylor's cock into his mouth. Bill's tongue slid out of his mouth and licked my pussy. He was blowing Taylor and eating my pussy. The pressure of Taylor's cock shaft was too much and as I pressed down against it I felt another orgasm coming. I started rubbing my pussy against Taylor's shaft and Bill kept taking swipes at me with his tongue.

I started to move faster riding the full length of Taylor's cock. I would ride him up to the head as Bill backed off. Then Bill planted his mouth on my pussy and on Taylor's cockhead. It was too much and I started cumming. I heard Taylor making loud slurping sounds and Bill started sucking harder. Bill was cumming as well and Taylor was drinking Bill's cum right out of his cock. That was too much for Taylor because I felt him shooting into Bill's mouth. I could feel Taylor's hot cum lathering all over my pussy and into Bill's mouth. Bill did not pull back. Bill just kept licking and sucking all around Taylor's cock and my pussy.

Bill rolled off to the side and stepped off the bed. I lay back against the headboard. My pussy was raw. Taylor lay there licking his lips. Bill untied him from the bed and we started to massage Taylor's shoulders and legs. He was tied for a long time and was pretty sore.

Bill leaned in and gave me a kiss. I could smell myself all over his face and tasted Taylor's cum in his mouth. When he pulled away Taylor came in for his kiss. I loved the taste of Bill's cum in Taylor's mouth. When I pulled back from Taylor I was stunned as Bill moved in and gave Taylor a soft gentle kiss on the mouth. Bill looked up at us "That was the hottest fucking session I have ever had. I know that will never be beat."

I turned to them and grabbed a hold of their asses, "Well there is still one aspect we haven't explored" and I gave them a slap on their asses.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers
12