Happy Booty-Day, Dear: The Prep

Story Info
A special birthday surprise from a wife to her husband.
3.2k words
4
46.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

It was Jared's birthday. And Sybil knew what that meant. It was time for another evening of anal sex. It had been the same for almost a decade. As a young married couple just starting out she had not had enough money to buy her husband something for his birthday that first year. The wedding had cost too much. They were saving for a house. And she had just found out that she was pregnant. She had not even told Jared yet. So she had decided to make him a special dinner, tell him the news about the baby and give him the one sexual present that he had been begging and pleading for almost the whole time they were dating: her anal virginity.

What she did not know was that she was setting a precedent. Sine that first birthday as a married couple, anal sex had become the special treat that Jared wanted for every special occasion: his birthday, anniversaries, Christmas, the 4th of July, Armistice Day, hell, Ground Hog Day was sufficient excuse for him to get his hard cock up her back door. It had never been something that Sybil especially liked which was why she kept it only for 'special' occasions.

But this year, she had a couple new surprises. She had been talking to her new friend at work, Beth. Beth was in her early twenties, single and way wilder than Sybil had ever dreamt about being. Sybil had been reluctant, shy about discussing their private sex lives at first, but after months of listening to Beth's latest conquests and with another long night of the dreaded 'booty call' looming on the horizon, she had broken down and confided her dilemma in the younger woman.

Beth had asked a few questions then she had thrown back her auburn head and laughed. Laughed loudly, so loudly that others in the office had turned their heads to stare. Sybil had blushed, frightened that one of them would have the effrontery to ask what they were laughing about. That would be a total disaster and Sybil had never been any good at lying. Not better than she was at taking it up the ass as it was. But in the end, no one had intruded upon their private girl talk and Beth had explained to Sybil all the things that they were doing wrong. And that list was long.

That afternoon after work they had taken a detour to a shady part of town. Beth had taken Sybil into a sex shop. She had looked around nervously, clutching her purse close to her body. But surprisingly it was nothing like what she had always feared. Rather than being filled with perverted men, leering at her and stroking themselves, trying to get her into dark rooms in the back for goodness only knew what, most of the other customers were like them: professional women browsing for something to put the spark back into a relationship or perhaps that special thing that would capture their lover's attention and keep him coming back for more.

The only thing that truly made Sybil uncomfortable was the large signs hanging overhead that directed customers to specific merchandise. Of course, it did save her from having to embarrassingly ask where she could find lube, butt plugs and enema equipment. The large hot pink sign that announced 'Anal' said it all and they found everything they needed underneath that awning. Of course, Beth would not let her leave the store until she also picked out a special outfit for the evening.

Now as Sybil stared over at it, lying next to the sink in the bathroom, she did not know how she would ever have the guts to get into the skimpy black lace crotchless panties and matching shelf bra. The black stockings and garter belt with seams running up the back also awaited her pleasure. But first things first.

She sighed heavily and her cheeks darkened with embarrassment as she lifted the lid on the toilet. She had been doing this same thing for a week now. But no matter how many times she did it, it would always be embarrassing. She lifted on foot onto the cold rim of the toilet and reached back behind her with the other. She bore down as if she were using the toilet and a small black rubber thing not unlike a wine bottle cork popped out of her bottom. Tapered at the end, she inspected it and noticed with disgust the dark stains streaking it. She ran hot, soapy water into the sink and threw the objectionable thing into it. She would deal with that later.

Sybil turned to the sunken bath tub filled with warm water and bubble bath. She wanted to sink beneath its depths and just forget all of this. But she knew she could not. The dinner was staying warm in the oven. Her mother had picked up the children after school. Everything was ready. Except her.

This last part was almost more than she could manage. Just the thought of it was mortifying. But the pungent streaks along that rubbery invader told her that it was a necessary evil. She took up the large rubber bag that next to the sink. She filled it was warm water and a bit of the solution that came with it. She blushed even redder as she examined the monster in her trembling hands. She knew that she could stand there all night and this would not get any easier.

She steeled herself and took the offensive thing with her into the built in shower across the room. She hung the bag from the soap tray on the wall and once again lifted her leg slowly. She barely noticed the thin nozzle as she slipped it inside her bottom. She sighed, realizing that the butt plug must be doing its job, stretching the tight muscles of her anus. Reaching up, she loosened the clamp that was attached half way up the meter long hose that ran between the reservoir bag and the nozzle. She jumped a bit, startled as a gush of warm liquid filled her butt. She forced herself to relax. The sensation was not as unpleasant as she had thought it would be. Sybil watched as the bag in front of her began to shrink, emptying into her colon. When it was only half full, she clamped off the hose once more and gingerly removed the nozzle from her back door. She washed more of the brown stains from the white plastic nozzle.

Then she walked slowly, carefully, clinching her butt cheeks tightly, lest any of the liquid escape and end up staining her immaculately clean tiles. It took her far longer than it normally would to get from the shower enclosure to the sunken whirl pool. She felt the tiniest bit of liquid leak from her bottom as she lifted her leg over the side and into the tub. She was relieved when she looked down to see that it was clear water that had stained the rug next to the tub. She allowed herself to relax into the warm bubbles and lean back against the sides of the tub. She allowed the stress of the day and the fears f what was to come to seep slowly from her tight muscles as the water soothed and calmed her.

She had almost drifted off to a light doze when it happened: her tummy rumbled loudly and she doubled over in pain. The cramp was almost as bad as any menstrual one that she had ever had. It bordered on the intensity of a labor pain, at least one of the milder ones. But it was the sudden and almost uncontrollable urge to release her bowels that concerned her most. Sybil stood up quickly and clenched her butt cheeks as tightly as she could as she raced for the toilet. She was thankful that the lid was still up.

She made it, but just barely. She sighed as the liquid and goodness only knows what else exploded from her bottom. It seemed to go on and on for several minutes. Just when she thought there was no way possible that anything else remained inside her, there would be another wave of cramps. and more 'material' would gush uncontrollable from her bottom. Sybil was sweating, shaking, disgusted, almost mortified by the time that the final cramp released her guts from the bits of hell. She reached for the toilet paper to clean up. She stood gingerly and flushed, without looking.

What she did look at was the shower across the room and specifically the bag still hanging from the soap dish. She shook her head, "This is ridiculous." But she heard Beth's admonishments ringing in her head. "You have to keep doing it until nothing but clear water comes out for it to work." Sybil was not sure that she could. But slowly she walked across the room. Slowly she stepped back into the shower, turning the spray on and adjusted the temperature up just a bit more. She stepped beneath the spray and leaned her head against the cool tiles as it cascaded down her body, once again easing some of the tension from tired muscles and calming her frayed nerves.

Sybil stayed like that for several long moments. Just allowing the water to wash slowly over her. Then she picked up the bottle of body wash and sponge from the soap dish. She shivered a bit, not because she was chilled. The water was still plenty warm. No, she shivered in pure fear. She did not want to do that again. But still Beth's warnings rang in her head. If she was going to do this thing, again, then she was going to do it right this time.

Sybil soaped herself, especially down there. She rinsed the lather from her body. And the whole time her eyes never left the enema apparatus. Finally she could delay it no more. She slowly lifted her leg and inserted the nozzle. It did not go in as easy this time. Perhaps it was because she was more tense, knowing what was to come. Or maybe it was because that area was more tender from the explosive diarrhea that had come before. Either way, she winced as she pushed it in and released the clamp. The water was not as warm this time. But it was still soothing to the tender area. Sybil clamped it back more quickly. Perhaps less liquid would be better?

Once more she slowly and carefully made her way across the cold tiles, dripping water as she went, but she was careful to keep certain muscles clinched tightly so she knew that the water was not from there. She climbed into the tub once more, adding a bit more hot water to keep her relaxed. And she waited. In dread for the cramps to start again. They were slower coming this time, much slower. The water had started to get tepid again. She was beginning to think that perhaps that was all there was. She was just about to sigh in relief when it hit her.

The cramping was not as intense this time. And since she knew what to expect she was better able to control the seepage as she rushed for the toilet once more. She almost made it too. Her bottom was over the seat, just inches above its safety when the explosions began. She could not stop them this time. She looked down and noticed chucky brownish stains about the seat and felt tears come to her eyes. She decided it was best not to actually sit down this time. Things did not last as long thankfully as she used her hands to hold herself aloft until the spasms stopped. Then she used tissue to clean the seat and lifted the seat to wipe around the rim as well. She cleaned as best she could and then washed her hands in the sink.

She stared in the mirror. "This is NOT worth it," she mouthed to her reflection. Then she remembered how excited Jared had been that morning. He had cheerfully been humming the birthday song as the children got their coats and rushed for the door and car to take them to school. He had smiled as he bent to kiss her good-bye. There had been a light in his eyes as he straightened up. "Remember your mother is keeping the kids tonight. Because it's my birthday," he practically beamed. "And you know what that means." His eyebrows had lifted and fallen in the worst Groucho Marks impression ever.

How could she disappoint him now? This was a tradition. But this year she wanted to do it right. Not some two minute in and out job that she endured as best she could without crying out in pain as she clutched the sheets in her fingers until they were white and she did not think she could take any more. This year she wanted to be prepared. If she might not actually like it the way that Beth said she did, Sybil wanted to at least be a more willing participant. She would do this thing. She would. For Jared. Her husband, friend, lover and the father of her children. He was worth it. He was WORTH it.

She flushed the toilet in resignation before she returned to the shower. This time she did not bother turning the water on. She merely reached for the nozzle and lifted her legs. She flinched as the cold plastic breeched her tender flesh once more. She could not manage to get it in without causing damaged. She thought about the lube, but that was back in the bedroom...for later. In the end, she remembered the soap and applied a liberal squirt of the bath wash to her bottom and the nozzle. It slid in easily this time. The water was almost cold now as it sprayed her innards. But that was actually soothing.

She repeated the process, walking to the tub and slipping beneath its warmth. She added more hot water but this time she actually turned on the jets and hoped that they would relax her tense muscles. But not too much. The image of another explosive episode, this time in the tub, was more than she could take. The idea of losing control and sitting in shitty water turned her stomach.

In the end, the jets did relax her. And this time, when the cramps finally did come they were mild. In fact, at first she was not even certain that they were cramps at all. It reminded her of her first labor pains...were they, weren't they? In the end, she decided that they were and got out of the tub, mindful of her earlier fears about losing control in the tub. She easily made it to the toilet this time. She actually had to push to get something out. It was much more controlled. Not the explosiveness of the last two times. Sybil sighed with trepidation as she looked down into the toilet bowel. Only an oily film floated below. She felt immense relief. She almost wanted to shout in victory. She had survived the worst of it.

She began to clean up the bathroom now. She emptied the enema equipment and dried it as best she could. She thought about throwing the damned thing away. But it had not been cheap. And depending upon how this night went, she might have need of it again in the future. Christmas was coming up after all. Finally she decided to store the damned thing in the back of linen closet behind the guest bedding where no one would ever possibly find it. The idea of the children stumbling upon it was more than she could bare to think about. What a conversation that would be. Definitely one to avoid.

After she had done that, she used bleach to clean the toilet. Outside as well as in. then she mopped the tiles. Twice. She thought about a third pass just to be certain. But she noticed her cell phone's glowing screen and realized that there was not enough time. She backed the cleaning stuff back into the linen closet as well before returning to the bathroom.

One quick shower just to make certain that no sweat...or goodness knows what else...remained. Then she washed her hair and shaved carefully. Shaved everywhere. She grabbed a thick towel and wrapped it about her body as she wrapped another about her long hair. She looked in the mirror as she carefully applied her make up, just a light coat. She did not want it smearing or staining the sheets. Not after she had gone to such lengths to make certain that nothing else would get on her sheets this night. She blew dry her hair until it felt in soft waves about her face.

Then she turned her attention to the final preparations. She scrunched her face as she carefully washed the soft plastic plug that now laid beside the sink. Beth had suggested that this time she should wear it during the evening. While they ate dinner and everything. Her friend had assured her that the sight of the black rubber end covering her special hole would drive Jared to new heights of lust. "No man can resist the thought of his woman wearing a butt plug...just for him," she had sworn. Sybil dried the damned thing and put it back down as she dressed in the outfit that her friend had also suggested just for this special occasion.

She thought she looked ridiculous in the black satin bra that did not actually cover her tits, but merely lifted and supported them form beneath. The damned thing seemed to present them on a platter like a Christmas turkey, plump and juicy for the craving. She blushed as she pulled the crotchless scraps of black lace up. Beth had explained that normally you would put on the garter belt and stockings first before your panties. But with these that was not necessary. The pink stains on Sybil's cheek bones darkened as she saw other pink folds peeking beneath the lace.

She looked away quickly embarrassed that this outfit put her mature body on such display. her fingers trembled as she fumbled with the closure on the back of the garter belt. She pulled the stockings up her legs slowly, careful to make certain that she did not get runs in them. Then she stood up and stared at her reflection in the mirror critically. She sighed uncertain exactly what to make of it.

But she did not have time to actually debate ripping the damned thing off and finding something more suitable. "Honey, I'm home," echoed up the stairway. She was committed now. For good or for bad. She gave one final glance in the mirror and hoped that Beth was right as she stepped out of the bathroom and practically ran into her husband.

"Happy birthday, Jared," she blushed as she clasped her fingers nervously behind her back.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers