Happy Campers

Story Info
Couples swap partnersin the great ourdoors.
939 words
3.8
171.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Girlfriend of two years had never been on a camping trip in her entire life. Conversely, I had spent many vacations camping out and consequently, found little fascination in "roughing it." Melinda kept badgering me about camping out so I devised a plan to take her on the camping trip from hell, thinking it would dissuade her from wanting to further commune with nature. I've never been so wrong in my life.

I dragged all of my old camping gear out and we went shopping for the things we needed including a new nylon tent and air mattress. Lindy was having a field day buying all the compact, portable goodies she thought would make her adventure something to treasure. We loaded the 4 X 4 and set out into the desert to a remote location where a few hot tubs attracted the hardier traveler. Rolling into the campground, the first sight that greeted us was a sign that indicated the hot springs were a "clothing optional" area. Lindy, one of the straightest women I've ever known, (or so I thought) didn't react at all. We looked for a campsite and because the lower springs were crowded, we went to the upper springs which are barren and exposed and qualify as "primitive."

We set up camp, had a cocktail and motored back to the more comfortable grassy area at the lower springs. Most of the people were either lounging on the lawn or sitting in the hot tubs and few had so much as a scarf on. Lindy didn't miss a beat as she immediately stripped and revealed her tight, compact, 100 lb. body. We jumped in one of the tubs and enjoyed a nice soak and conversation with other campers. I was amazed at how comfortable Lindy seemed to be with public nudity. I watched the other bathers and noticed that several men were scoping her full breasts which have permanently erect nipples. We exited the pool after a time and spread our towels out on the grass and visited with some guys who were reclining on chaise lounges.

Melinda got into an animated conversation with one of the men, a guy who was alone but frequently visited the springs and knew quite a few of the "regulars." Jason was middle-aged, pony-tailed, fairly tall, well built, and had a large, flaccid penis which was hard to ignore. I was challenged to a game of chess by a young guy and proceeded to play while Lindy carried on with Jason. After managing a draw, I went back to Lindy who invited our new friend back to our campsite for cocktails.

We were getting pretty inebriated and as I delivered another round, I noticed that Jason had, as I teased, "half a hard-on." Lindy looked right at Jason's crotch and giggled at his semi-erect penis. It didn't really get much larger but it was starting to point toward the sky. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Lindy asked, "May I touch it?"

I was shocked because this was so out of character for her. She wasn't asking me, she was talking to Jason who didn't answer as she reached over and grabbed his rod which fully stiffened in a heartbeat. She gave it a few strokes and then cupped his swollen balls with her other hand. I instantly went hard myself and then it became apparent that Lindy, who had closed her eyes, was silently imagining Jason's cock inside of her. Jason reached over and began fondling Lindy's tits while I gave my own member a few strokes. Though completely dumbstruck, I realized that we were easily visible to other campers so I snapped them out of their reverie by suggesting we take this inside.

Lindy grinned at Jason and jerked on his member. "Come on, big guy." She said and led him into the tent which was barely large enough for the three of us. I stayed to the side of the air mattress while Lindy went to work on Jason's cock. She sucked and stroked him until he was moaning and groaning. He grabbed her blonde hair and began pulling on her until it was quite obvious he was going to blow his load. She disengaged from his throbbing member and gave him a few seconds to settle down before mounting him. I continued to watch and stroke my cock silently. Lindy rocked slowly and deliberately and within a minute or so, began having an intense, almost violent orgasm. It was too much for me. I splattered myself with my own cum while she writhed, impaled on Jason's dick. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she began thrusting on Jason who returned her thrusts with his own. In seconds, he gasped and shot his load deep within her.

Lindy climbed off of Jason, took his softening member in her mouth for a moment, and then kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "It's time for you to go." He crawled out of the tent and I took my place beside Lindy and began kissing her. I worked my way down to her still steaming and dripping pussy and ate her to another crashing climax. We made love all weekend between trips down to the hot tubs. Lindy was the center of attention every time we arrived for a soak so I assumed Jason had told his acquaintances about the encounter.

That was 10 months ago. I've regained my appreciation for the great outdoors and we've been camping many times. We have not had another experience like the first, but talk about it all the time during our now-explosive lovemaking.