Happy Christmas Uncle

Story Info
No room at the Inn? Sis can help.
5.6k words
4.64
204.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business took me to town where my sister lived. Then the dilemma kicks in. The business meeting's dragged and it's become obvious that we were never going to manage to cram everything in over the working lunch on Friday. None of the others want to stay late on what was after all poets day. Poets day? Ah come on - you've all heard of Poets day? Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday!

Yeah well that's just fine and dandy for those who live and work locally. For folks like me who live almost three hundred miles away it means there is no way we're going to make it worth our while driving home and back again, especially in Winter. Cheaper to stay locally and pick up the threads fresh again on Monday morning.

Which brings me back to the dilemma. To stay with little sis or not just the week before Christmas. Now please don't get me wrong - I'm very fond of my little sister, trouble is she's some ten years younger than I am - doesn't seem a lot, but I left home when she was eight so we never really got to know each other as adults - I just occasionally get the impression that her view of me is in the 'boring old fart' category. Still I'm always made welcome even if I am reluctant to inflict myself on them. In the end this time my mind was made up for me. There was some sort of local pre-Christmas arts festival that weekend, which was why my colleagues wanted to get away, and also why all the local hotels in my expense account budget range were booked out. So I swung by her house.

I suppose I should have rung first. No I didn't catch them in a compromising position or anything like that, but I was left with the distinct impression that I wasn't quite as welcome as I might have been. In the end of course I stayed. With one daughter now living with her partner, the other had finished her university degree and was now living and working from home. Even still there was more than enough room to put me up. I would however be left pretty much to my own devices - that was made pretty clear. Sis and her Chamber of Commerce-hubby were very involved in the hierarchy of the festival - daughter made a face behind their backs at this point, and grinned at me - so they would be out late and away early on each of the days over the weekend.

Queue niece!

Shauna and I had always been quite close as she was fond of and got on well with both my sons and also my wife and I. She'd stayed with us when she was younger and unlike her rather spoilt, precocious and moody older sister had grown up into a well adjusted, quite normal young adult. One could almost say in spite of the best endeavours of my sister and her husband, but then isn't that normal in a lot of families.

A few minutes later as Sister - Charlotte, and Husband - Jack, bustled out on their way to their important social gatherings, Shauna and I waved them off.

"So Shauna, if Uncle is paying and I am, where can we go have a quiet bite to eat?"

She laughed, put on a baby voice and said "Well, Uncle Sven..."

She got no further as I swatted her ass, then held her shoulders and stated very firmly - "If you call me Uncle again, just once more this evening, I'll smack your behind and all bets are off!" The twinkle in her eye made me realise that perhaps the threat wasn't such a hell of a good idea suddenly, but I kept my grip on her shoulders nevertheless.

She giggled a bit more and relaxing in my grip laid her head on my chest and said "Okay, Sven, I'll be good. Now if you let me go I'll take you up to your room, we can freshen up, then if we head off out, I know a pub about ten miles away where we can grab a bite to eat without having to book."

"Sounds good," I said, kissed her on her forehead - which made her blush, Shauna blushes easily, then letting her go I grabbed my overnight bag and computer and followed her upstairs. As I did so I noted that 'little' Shauna had indeed grown up into an attractive woman, her tight little ass was mesmerisingly cute. I shook my head and cleared those sort of thoughts well out of my head - this was my twenty four year old niece, I was in my fifties and this was my sister's house. She'd have both my nuts on a platter if she knew what I'd just been thinking!

Shauna dug me out a shower towel and showed me the layout of the guest suite. "Damn sight nicer than the local Holiday Inn," I said, "Now I'll shower and freshen up and be with you in half an hour."

She looked me straight in the eye and answered "Back scrub, sir?" I grinned back, made a joke about hot and cold running chamber maids, patted her butt as she scooted past which made her giggle again and as I shut the door behind her the thought of being entertained by her company over the weekend made it all seem a bit easier than had I had the full attention of Charlotte and Jack.

o - 0 - o

About forty minutes later Shauna was navigating us across country, the lovely winding roads that both I and my classic Porsche love. Great lights, fun road, a good car and a pretty blonde beside me - this looked like being a good evening spent in pleasant company.

After some twenty minutes or so we pulled off into the archetypal example of an out of the way, olde worlde English Country Pub - The Old Mill. As the festival was on it was almost empty and the restaurant manager seated us in a secluded alcove with a window view of the millstream, wheel and lade picked out tastefully in subdued, hidden lighting. His comment of "that'll allow you and your daughter some peace and quiet," must have made him wonder as I looked blank and Shauna seeing my face went red and giggled. I suspect that when it dawned on me I also blushed as he winked at me in a knowing way as he went off with our drinks order.

As he disappeared Shauna laughed and said, "Well, sugar daddy?" I knew by her expression that I must have blushed even more.

When the drinks appeared I raised mine in a toast - "Sod 'em all, we're still going to enjoy ourselves..." but was totally unprepared for what happened next, as I raised my glass and took a sip, Shauna ran her toes along the top of my leg and was duly rewarded by her Uncle blowing a mouthful of beer everywhere to more than one disapproving look from what few other guests there were. As I struggled for breath I finally managed to gather myself enough to ask her not to do 'that' before we got thrown out. Looking contrite she promised to behave herself, however difficult it was. Even still more than once she played footsie with me during the rest of the sojourn, but that I felt I could cope with even if it was a distraction.

The rest of our dinner passed quickly with what to most would have been a very 'geeky' evening, but which in fact was most interesting. I'm in the computer business and her degree is as well, so time flew as we discussed the more up to date trends of mutual interest. I paid the cheque as she went to the powder room and it was only half way to the car that I realised that as we were walking out the door she had slipped her arm though mine. It seemed quite natural at the time. I held open her door for her as she slipped into her seat and was rewarded with not only a delectable view of the top of her legs, far enough to have the hint in the light from the floodlights that any panties that might once have been worn were not there now. As she saw where my gaze had been, I'm sure she was again gratified with the sight of me blushing yet again, it certainly seemed to be her sole aim. As I walked round to the driver's side I pondered over the way she was displaying herself as if I was her 'date' - I also contemplated that I was being teased to the point of distraction, in fact to the point that had I been her 'date' I knew I'd have been in for a home run.

On the way home I asked about the whereabouts of the guy I'd seen on my last visit. The one that as I put it 'she seemed to be an item with.' It transpired Jack had managed to frighten him off. Seemed it happened a lot. When I commented on it she just shrugged her shoulders. "Uncle, I'm not a slut, although I did sleep with them, but I didn't like any of them enough to stand up to Dad over it. It's still useful to be able to live at home just at them moment. I've got a lot of debt to clear before I can think of a place of my own." I dropped the conversation at that point as the traffic got heavier coming back into town. As we were approaching their house I realised, at about the same time as Shauna, that we were following Charlotte and Jack home. It was confirmed as we turned into the driveway of the house behind them. Though I didn't think much of it at the time Shauna muttered 'Bugger!' half under her breath.

Once we were inside Charlotte and Jack made polite conversation over a night-cap, Shauna excused herself and ostensibly went off to bed, and as 'they had a long day tomorrow' Jack and Charlotte soon followed. As it had been a busy day I saw no reason not to follow suit so decided to go to bed myself.

Lying in bed in the darkness in that half sleeping half waking state, I was thinking of the evening and Shauna and realised I was more than a little erect and groaned inwardly contemplating my current celibacy now that Jane and I were divorced. I wondered what might have happened if my sister and brother-in-law hadn't arrived at the same time. Then shook my head in disbelief at my thoughts - not only was she younger than both my sons, she was also my niece. Whatever I felt like it was still incest and heavily taboo.

Half asleep as I was I must have missed the soft click as the door opened. However I didn't miss the weight of someone sliding into bed with me though. Nor the hand on my mouth or the hoarse whisper of "Shh!" as a naked body snuggled up to me. She twisted in my arms and spooned against me, pulling my hands round her as that 'tight little ass' ground its delectable way against my aching hardness. Shauna reached down and eased my length between her legs then steered my hands into holding her beautiful breasts, breathtakingly soft, nipples hard as little pebbles in the palms of my hands.

Even if I had wanted to I could not have stopped now. She wriggled a little and steered the tip of me into her opening. "Fuck me, don't make love - just fuck me hard, now!" As she said that last word she wriggled again and then pushed sharply back and down sliding the whole length of me deep inside her wet and ready cleft. She was if anything more worked up than I was, because less than a minute since getting into bed with me she was, after little more than three or four shuddering strokes, hitting a high that brought me with her in a gasping but silent, screaming come, arching as deep as I could up into her.

Our breaths came in gasps as we tried to be as quiet as possible. Finally I managed to ask "Sweet Jesus Shauna, what if Jack and Charlotte hear us?"

"They won't - listen," was her answer.

Through the closed door I could hear the subdued but distinct sound of lovemaking. "Friday night is fucking night," Shauna continued, "has been for a long time - anyway they're probably pissed, usually are. They won't be out of there or bothering us before morning, then they'll be off to their precious bloody festival again. Now come on, screw me again."

"Hang on," I said, "Don't you want me to wear some sort of protection? In any case I need some refractory time - I'll be bloody lucky if anything happens again tonight, let alone in ten minutes! I'm not sixteen years old, you know!"

Shauna snuggled under my armpit - "In the first count even if you hadn't had the snip - and I know you have had, I've heard mother arguing with Dad as to why he won't have it done and your name always crops up. In any case I know you won't have any STDs and I like messy sex."

She was lying on top of me now and I felt her drip on me again as if to reinforce what she was saying.

Then it was, "eat me." No 'Please' or 'Thank you' before she was moving up to sit her sweet lips on my face. A moment's hesitation on both our parts and then she was sat firmly on my mouth. Tentatively I licked with my tongue and encountered our mixed juices. A little sharp, but not unpleasant, was the first impression. I licked on and was rewarded by a much heavier trickle of sticky cum. Whereas not my favourite it was bearable and Shauna was rapidly approaching another climax. Her muscles spasming and clenching just about emptied the remainder of my juice out of her completely. Unable to stand any more she slid down off me, kissing and cleaning the wetness off my face, before carrying on down to clean me off, kissing, licking and sucking me as she did so.


Amazingly I felt myself hardening - something I would not have believed possible in such a short space of time. I slid a little farther down the bed in preparation for what I wanted to do next. Gently I pulled her up so she ended once again kneeling either side of my head, hands on the headboard. I pulled her down so that I could eat her out, this time mainly just her own sweet nectar. I knew the taste and wonderful aroma would make me hard again - and it did. Now I slipped out from underneath between her legs, my tongue swiping round her starfish as I did so. Then - before she could change her mind I pulled her gently by the hips backwards towards me, the tip of my cock seeking her sweet entrance. She grabbed it and made sure it went in then with me pulling she pushed back and I buried deep, deep up inside her. She was now kneeling with me thrusting hard into her as she rested her face, head on one side, on the bed. She pulled the pillow to her to stifle the noise she realised she was beginning to make, her other hand reaching back thumbing her self and me to bring us both off quicker.

She came suddenly without warning, going quite rigid, clamping down hard on me and the added friction meant I too came though I guess it was a pretty dry come by then. In slow motion we lay down, still coupled. Totally spent I fell asleep vaguely aware that I was still half rigid, still inside her, back spooned together one hand still clutching that lovely breast.

o - 0 - o

I woke with a guilty start as I became aware of sister Charlotte standing at the bedroom door holding a cup of coffee. Fortunately the bed clothes half covered me and I quickly realised Shauna, thank God, was not there.

"Sorry to barge in, Sven, but Jack and I are off in a moment and I thought I'd better at least say good morning and good bye with a cup of coffee. Hope you'll be OK - we'll be going to the Christmas Festival Ball tonight and as we like to have a drink and not worry we're staying overnight at the hotel. We won't be back until quite late on Sunday." At this point she had come into the room and her nose wrinkled slightly at the distinct smell of sex that I was certainly aware of. But she obviously didn't believe her nose and carried on, "Shauna's promised to look after you for us. Must dash. See you tomorrow." and she was gone. A couple of minutes later the front door shut, a car door slammed and I heard them leaving.

The bedroom door opened and a stark naked Shauna stood there, hand on hip and plastic reindeer antlers in her hair. "Shauna's promised to look after you for us. Must dash," she said mimicking her mother a few moments before. Then "Morning, Uncle Sven," she walked up to the side of the bed, put her foot up on the bed and hovered over me with a coral-pink, excited, thinly furred cunt, hard little bud already showing as it glistened ready for me, "Think you can manage this?"

I growled at her, pulled her forward and buried my face between her legs. God I love the smell and taste of a hot woman. She must have been diddling herself for some time. She was so wet it was running down her thighs, in the end I just flipped her over onto her back, put her legs on my shoulders and slid straight in with no preliminaries. This was just hard, fast fucking, to hell with gentleness, lovemaking or finesse. That tight, sweet woman brought me off with a crying groan of pleasure - the only thing I could think of was thank God we were alone in the house. We would have wakened the dead.

"Clean me up again please, Uncle," she lisped in a little girl voice, so I did - then lay back as she did the same for me. We lay there nestled together, me trying to avoid a coronary, I'm not sure she was even breathing heavily. Eventually she pulled me up and pushed me towards the shower - the adult playroom she called it - which was "big enough for both of us..." I'd love to say we then had fantastic sex in the shower but the truth was I was burnt out and we just washed each other thoroughly and carefully - don't get me wrong. It was a great experience soaping and washing down the delectable body of such a beautiful twenty-four year old woman.

Outside it was drizzly wet winter's day, so there was no thought of going anywhere, in any case who the hell wanted to join the Christmas Festival and shopping rush - not either of us! So we just spent a quiet morning in each other's company. Buttoned up against the weather we walked hand in hand to their local pub and had a pint or two and a sandwich, surprisingly with none of her friends there to notice us or comment.

When we got back to the house and were alone again she helped me off with my coat before taking off her own. Then - laying a finger in a sshing motion across my lips took me by the hand and led me upstairs, this time to her bedroom on the front of the house. "If they do decide to come back we'll get some warning," she said, "not that I care that much - might give them both a heart-attack." She left the lights off and the curtains open - in the gathering dusk the lights of Jack's tacky Christmas lights draped across the front of the house gave us light enough.

She turned and pulled off my sweater, then my T-shirt. Kneeling down she undid my belt and I duly kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. She helped me off with my socks and shorts then watched as naked I picked up my clothes and took them across the landing to my room. "Good thinking," was all she said as I came back and started to take her own top off. The sweater came off over her head to reveal no bra and a pair of beautifully hard nubs staring at me. God, her tits were fantastic! I slipped my hands down to her elastic ski-pants and slid them and her sheer panties down her long lithe legs. She stepped out of them and I stepped back and sat on the edge of her bed as she did a little pirouette before stepping across to me. I pulled her to me, my hands on her ass cheeks - she bent to kiss me and instead I kissed her beautiful nipples one after the other, then together as she pushed them both together and towards my lips. My prick was so hard I hurt. I pulled her towards me again, kissing down her flat stomach using my tongue on her 'inny' navel. Then down to her sparse blonde hair, so pale it almost didn't exist. She put a foot on the bed to give me better access. Ecstasy! I let her push me back on the bed and then pulled her with me so she ended up half kneeling and sitting on my face. Sucking her juicy quim was almost enough to make me come spontaneously without even being touched. She came hard and fast on my sucking, probing mouth and tongue; a little scream on her lips as she did so and then rolling off me as she became too sensitive.

She lay there for a moment breathing heavily then rolled over and kissed me, wet open mouthed, tongue and teeth clashing. Then down to my shaft and the blow job to beat all blow jobs. Licking, kissing, nibbling - lovingly taking first one ball then the other into her mouth and sucking on them - then both together - then licking back to the tip. Closing her mouth over the crown she used her tongue to swirl round. "If you keep doing that I'm going to come," I warned - "Good" was the only response as I felt my balls pulling up and come I did, in fountains. She swallowed the first gush, then opened her mouth to let me see the cum dripping back and then a second harder spasm from me which she mainly caught in her mouth before closing over the end again and milking me with her hand. When I had finished she opened her mouth again and made a show of swallowing it all.

12