Happy Daughter, Happy Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad takes his daughter out on a dinner date for her birthday.
2.2k words
3.99
132.5k
119
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers

I've wrote this story a couple months back, and never really took the time to finish it until now.

*

Today is Katie's 21st birthday, but unfortunately, Katie is sad because she wanted to spend her birthday with her father, but he has to work today. Katie and her father have a very special kind of relationship. They have a deep connection with each other that most fathers and daughters doesn't have, so for Katie not being able to spend time with her father also means not being able to spend time with the man she love. They have been in a sexual relationship with each other for two years now. When sex became a part of their daily life, it brought them closer on an intimate level. Their relationship became more affectionate, and romantic, but they never forgot that they are father and daughter. Katie just arrived home from her mother's house. She open the door, and walked in, but seems to noticed that there's some red roses on the floor. She realized that the red roses was leaving a trail to upstairs. She followed the red roses trail that led her upstairs to the bedroom. She saw a short red dress laying on the bed with a white card on top of it. She walked across the room, and picked up the card on the bed. The card said, "Happy birthday, my love, from daddy." Before she could figure out what was going on, she heard a familiar voice from behind her.

Dad: "Do you like the dress?"

Katie: "Daddy, what are you doing here? I thought you're suppose to be working today."

Dad: "I only worked for four hours, and then I came home."

Katie: "But daddy, what if you get fire?"

Dad: "I'm the boss at my job, they can't fire me, so do you like the dress."

Katie: "Daddy, I love the dress, but how did you know my size?"

Dad: "I'm your father, I know everything about my daughter."

Katie smile for she knew what her father meant.

Katie: "Daddy, I know you do. I think we spent too much time together."

Dad: "We could never spend enough time together, but hurry up, and put the dress on. I'm taking you out tonight."

Katie: "But daddy, we can't go out. What if somebody knows who we are?"

Dad: "Baby, don't worry. I know a place that nobody will know us. It will just be you and I at the restaurant."

Katie: "Daddy, are you sure?"

Dad: "Trust me, I got everything planned out."

Katie: "So we're really going on a date?"

Dad: "I know how much this means to you, so I wanted to wait until it's your birthday to take you out. This is our chance to be lover outside of our home. Now hurry up, and put on the dress. We only have thirty minutes left before they cancel the reservation."

He went downstairs, and waited for his daughter in the living room. Fifteen minutes later, he saw his beautiful daughter Katie walked into the living room wearing the short red dress. He couldn't believe his own eyes. It was like she just walked right out of heaven. Everything about her was glowing, and he wonder to himself, how did he end up raising such a sexy daughter.

Katie: "How do I look, daddy?"

Dad: "Baby, you look absolutely gorgeous. I'm going to have a hard time keeping my eyes off of you."

Katie: "Daddy, I think you bought the dress so you can stare at my legs, and my breast. I think this dress is too sexy for me."

Dad: "The way I see it, you're too sexy for the dress."

Katie: "You always knows how to make me feel beautiful, but daddy, are you going to stare at me all night, or are you going to take me out to eat?"

Dad: "Forgive me, I was lost in your beauty. We can go now."

They're arrived at their destination. They walked into the restaurant, and sat down, and ordered their food.

Katie: "Daddy, this is the best birthday ever."

Dad: "Even better when I bought you a car for your 18th birthday."

Katie: "So much better because I have you instead. This birthday is special to me because it's our first time together outside as lover."

Dad: "You're the most precious thing in my life, and I just want to see you happy. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Katie: "I remembered on my fifth birthday when you dressed up as barney, and you would even try to imitate his laugh. I remembered on my eighth birthday when you took me to Disney land, and I got to meet all of my favorite cartoon characters. I remembered on my thirteenth birthday when you bought me the bike that I've always wanted. All of my friends were so jealous of me, and I remembered on my seventeenth birthday when we went to Hawaii, and I learned how to surf for the first time. You were there for all of my birthdays."

Dad: "That's because I know how important it is to be there for you. I didn't realize how much you remembered. Our relationship now is so much different than it was back then."

Katie: "Daddy, I love what we have back then, and I love what we have now even more. It's crazy how we're father and daughter, but yet, we have so much chemistry with each other. Daddy, I love the way we bond with each other. It feels so romantic, and passionate."

Dad: "We are definitely not the typical average father and daughter. A lot of people may call our relationship wrong, taboo, incest, or even a sin, but what they don't understand is that we really do love each other."

Katie: "I wish I can tell my friends about you, but I know they will freak out. We've been keeping this as a secret for two years now, and only a very few people knows about us. I'm glad that mom, Steve (brother), and some of our family accept us for who we are."

Dad: "I think it's best if we slowly tell people one at a time, but enough of this talk, do you want to dance with your old man?"

Katie: "Right here, right now."

Dad: "Don't tell me that you're too old to dance with your dad."

Katie: "Daddy, I would love to dance with you."

They walked to the dance floor, and begins slow dancing.

Dad: "You look so amazing tonight. You are the definition of sexy."

Katie "It's not the dress that makes me feel sexy, but daddy, it's you that makes me feel sexy."

Dad: "And how do I makes you feel sexy?"

Katie: "The way you look at me, the way you hold me, but most of all, daddy, it's the way you love me. I feel proud to be your woman, and your daughter."

Dad: "Do you want to know what I am thinking?"

Katie: "I always want to know what you're thinking, daddy."

Dad: "I'm thinking what kind of pantie you're wearing underneath your dress."

Katie: "Daddy, your mind is so dirty. This may come a surprise to you, but I'm not wearing any pantie."

Dad: "Are you serious?"

Katie: "Daddy, if you don't believe me then just put your hands on my ass."

He puts both of his hands on his daughter's ass.

Dad: "You are serious. You're such a bad girl."

Katie: "Maybe when we get home, you can spank me. I can already feel your dick getting hard. What kind of father dances with his daughter and get an erection?"

Dad: "Well, what kind of daughter doesn't wear pantie when she's with her father?"

Katie: "A very naughty daughter."

They both laughed.

Katie: "Aren't we just the best father and daughter? Nobody talks like this, but only we do."

Dad: "You like teasing your daddy."

Katie: "And you like talking dirty to your daughter, so I guess we're both guilty."

Dad: "I just love your sexy attitude. I remembered when you were born, and I told myself that I will always love you. My love for you hasn't changed, but it has grow so much stronger for you throughout the years. I don't think I can ever let you go."

Katie: "You don't have to, daddy, because I'm not going any where. I'm forever yours to keep."

Dad: "I swear it was just yesterday when I was holding you in my arms as a baby, and here I am now holding you in my arms again, but this time with more love, and affections."

Katie: "Daddy, you should knows how to make a woman feels special. Tonight is perfect. My daddy is so charming and romantic."

Dad: "Don't forget about handsome."

Katie: "And my daddy is the most handsome man in the world."

Dad: "And you, baby girl, is the most beautiful woman on earth."

Katie: "I can't believe my own dad can makes me feel like this."

Dad: "Feel like what?"

Katie: "Feels like there's butterflies in my stomach, feels like I'm on the edge of the world, feels like I'm falling in love with you everyday. I love you, daddy, as my father, and as my man. You're also my best friend. It's like I'm spending time with three person at one time. I'm not ashamed of who we are. I'm proud of our relationship regardless of what society thinks about us not being together. I've never been in love like this before."

Dad: "I almost forgot, there's something I want to show you outside in the back. You're going to love it when you see it."

They both walked outside, and Katie realized there was fire works in the air. Katie has always love fire works every since the first time she saw it as a kid. She watched with amazement, and then the last fire works exploded in the air with the words saying, "Marry me." Katie couldn't believe what she just read, and when she turned around, she saw her father with one knee kneel down, and he was holding a ring in his hand.

Dad: "Katie, will you make your father the most happiest man in the world, and marry me."

Katie: "Daddy, we can't get marry. It's not legal."

Dad: "I know a country that will allow us to get marry. If you say yes, we can get marry three months from now."

Katie: "Yes, daddy. I will marry you."

Katie jumped into her father's arms as fire works explodes in the air. They both closed their eyes, and kissed with excitement, and passion. Their tongues clashes with one another as they feed off from each other's affections.

Katie: "Daddy, this really is the best night ever. I want to go home, and celebrate our love."

They left the restaurant, and drove home. They arrived home, and he picked up his daughter with her legs wrapped around his waist. He have both of his hands on her ass as he carried her upstairs to the bedroom. They both laughed as he almost trip a few times on his way upstairs.

Katie: "Daddy, let's try not to get hurt before the fun starts." They walked into the bedroom, and he puts her back down. She turns around so he can unzip her dress. He kissed on her neck as he fumbled with her breast then he slide a finger inside of his daughter's wet pussy. He continued kissing on her neck while his left hand play with her breast, and his right hand play with her pussy. She turned back around, and face him.

Katie: "Daddy, will you please make love to me."

Every time before they have sex, he always want to make sure she give him permission. He never want to force his daughter to have sex with him unless she say the magic words. With that being said, he picked her up, and laid her down on the bed. She spread her legs, and he saw heaven between her thigh. He took off his clothes, and kissed her, and then he gently slide his dick inside of her pussy. Katie closed her eyes, and wrapped her arms, and legs around her father as he slowly penetrate her walls.

Katie: "Yes, daddy, yes. My pussy is so wet for you, daddy."

Their mind, body, and soul becomes one. There was no denying the passion between father and daughter for the fire was so enormous. He focus all of his energies, and emotions on her as he makes sweet love to his daughter, Katie. She can feel her father's love, and affections with each penetration. She love how close they are, and how intimate their relationship is.

Katie" "I need your cum, daddy. I need your cum so bad. I need you to cum all inside of my pussy, daddy."

He reached his climax, and erupted like a volcano. She can feel her father releasing his sperm inside of her pussy. She smiled, and embraced every drops of semen. He was part of her, and she was part of him. He collapsed on top of her, and they both was tired, and breathing hard. They looked at each other, and kissed one last time.

Dad: "I love you, baby girl."

Katie: "I love you too, daddy."

Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers