Happy Ending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good point Raina, and that very concern is why we need to work to develop both our muscle control skills and our ability to sense things like penetration depth." Michele began. "Could you discern the difference in penetration at the different positions we used during the test?" she asked.

"Well... sure... I mean there's definitely a difference between two inches of penetration and having the whole thing in there." Raina giggled.

"You know what I mean." Michele scolded her protege. "If that was a client's organ in there, you will need to be able to control how much penetration is being used and which muscles you are utilizing to stimulate his tool." she added, waiting for a few moments to let that sink in. "So maybe that's the next step for our testing."

"Okay... yeah... makes sense." Raina replied, squirming a little as the tingling came back in her butthole. "Another thing I thought of is that the position we were in for that test wasn't really similar to what we have used with Rod for real - you know - therapy."

"Ah!" Michele acknowledged. "Excellent point. That's why the next phase of tests will have to be done in a more realistic position. This first phase was really intended to get a base line for the enhanced sensor tool." she said. She glanced up at the clock before she continued. "We're pretty much out of time for the day though. Can you be back here tomorrow for another round?" she asked.

"Yes; but only in the afternoon. I'm in the office in the morning." Raina replied. "One PM then?"

"That'll work fine. See you then." Michele said. "I'll make a pass through the data before then, and probably hookup online tonight." she added. "Thanks sweetie." she said as she watched the girl's derriere on her way out the door. She glanced at her calendar and was pleased that she had a massage/LSR session with her only other 'client' in two hours. She was definitely looking forward to having a cock in her ass again. She knew this guy was really just interested in the sexual aspects of the session; but he had a nice dick and he loved putting it up her butt. She took a quick shower in preparation, and had a quick bite to eat.

Greg arrived a few minutes early as usual. He was local businessman who had been with Michele as a massage client for several years. He had taken advantage of her oral 'therapy' many times, and when she had suggested the new 'LSR' therapy he'd been eager to try it as anal sex was not on his girlfriend's list of acceptable activities. The opportunity to try it under the guise of 'therapy' was too good for him to pass up. The session began as always, with a deep muscle massage from Michele's expert hands. By the time the extra-curricular activities began his penis was alert and ready. They spent no energy on conversation.

Michele spent a few minutes sucking on Greg's cock, her lips, tongue, and throat preparing his organ for the 'main event'. When she deemed it was time she simply applied the lubricant to his meat and her anus and mounted the table, positioning his bulbous head at her puckered ring. Without a word she lowered herself onto him, easing her rectal channel down on his penis. She managed to do this without any audible notice of the pleasure she felt, and began working her muscles on his shaft.

Greg ran his hands over her hips, trying his best not to just fuck her in the ass. He'd only had anal sex with one other woman, and she hadn't been the most willing recipient at the time. It was so much different with Michele. He knew this was supposed to be therapy; but the thrill of having that taut little rear wrapped around his cock was just a bit more like fucking than massage. After a few minutes of deep penetration she slowly lifted until just the tip of his dick was inside her bottom and began clenching the rings of muscle around his cockhead. "ohhhgawd..." he groaned at the exquisite sensations that came with her technique.

"Feel good Greg?" Michele asked. "It's a new technique we've been working on." she added, squeezing his organ with her sphincter. A few minutes of that and she felt his dick twitch and she consciously relaxed her opening to give him a chance to recover. "Not yet" she told him, easing her smooth rectum down over his organ. He would probably have just gone off had she let him; but she wasn't ready for that. She was enjoying it, and wanted the therapy to continue for a while. SCREW CLINICAL! she thought, leaning her body down close to his. "Finger my pussy." she whispered hoarsely in his ear. "Please" she added, rippling her well-trained anal chute on his dick. His hand moved down her belly and began working her wetness.

Well FUCK! Greg thought, his fingers finding her hard little clit. Her hips began slowly, rising and falling with her asshole clenching and relaxing on his cock. "Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh FUCK yeah.." he grunted, pushing a thick finger into her willing cunt.

She felt his cock twitch - much stronger this time - and felt her own passion beginning to peak. She needed it. "Oh yes Greg... Here it comes... ENJOY IT!" she squealed as her climax arrived and her asshole began wildly clenching on his penis. Her hips stroked up and down on his organ and she felt his flow begin. "Cum in my ass Greg... Let me have it." she groaned. "ohhhhhGAWDDDDDD" she squealed, fucking him with her spasming bottom. Michele could feel his sticky semen splashing into her rectal channel as his penis jerked and spasmed. She loved the feeling of warmth, the slippery fluid adding to the lubricant already coating her asshole. She did everything she could to focus on his release; but her own climax still flooded her loins with wave after wave of pleasure. The muscles in her rear milked his organ on their own, gripping his meat in a velvet glove with each blast of his seed. A flesh-and-blood penis felt so much better than the cold synthetic of the sensor tool, she would always need the real thing. As Greg's twitches subsided she eased her butthole up and down his shaft, draining his balls into her seething rectum.

He'd never had a more intense climax, and even though he couldn't see his cock buried in that tight little ass he knew it would look incredible. He'd caught a glimpse in their first 'session', and knew Michele's anal ring was a delightful pink. Maybe I can convince her to let me do her doggy-style in the ass he thought, gripping her lithe hips to pull her butt down hard. "Gawdddd Michele... so damn good" he grunted, twitching his dick in her snug chute one last time.

Michele relaxed her rear channel, letting his dick slip gently out of her hole. "I'm glad you enjoyed that Greg. Me too." she told him with a giggle. He has to know...

Greg watched as she dismounted from the table, her taut little derriere jiggling slightly as she pulled on her panties and shorts. "I didn't know a woman could... you know..." he stammered.

"Cum with a cock up her butt?" Michele laughed. "Well I suppose there are women who can't; but - as you may have noticed - some of us can." she told him. "I had noted during some development work that my climax definitely induced some very active muscle contractions back there, so we're trying to work that into the therapy." she added, giving him a wink.

"It definitely worked!" Greg responded, wiping his softening penis with a disinfectant towelette before pulling on his shorts and dockers. "I mean... wow... that was so intense.." he told her.

"Well good. I'm glad to hear the treatment was successful sir." Michele giggled, leaving him to finish dressing while she went out to bring his account up to date. Her ass was satisfied - at least for the time being; but she was already thinking ahead to her next client. Greg walked up to the reception desk, reaching into his pocket to pull out three hundred-dollar bills to hand to her. She looked at them and started to say something; but he held up his hand. "Keep it sweetie. You definitely earned it this time." he told her.

She smiled at him. "Well thank you very much sir." she said. "Shall we setup your next appointment?" Michele asked, bringing up the calendar app.

"How does next Wednesday, same time work for you?" Greg suggested.

"That will be fine Greg." she replied. "Um... would you mind if Raina was your therapist next time?" she asked.

Greg thought about it for a split second before answering. "Sure, I guess... I mean, does she..."

"Yes. She's a qualified LSR therapist now." Michele responded to his incomplete question.

He'd never have guessed that the cute, shapely blonde with the ass to die for might be available for this 'therapy'; but he sure wasn't going to turn down a chance to get into that hot round heiny! "Okay then, that will be fine." Greg told Michele. "See you both next week." he added, turning to leave. Holy crap! Not just anal sex; but anal sex with Raina! WOOHOOO! he thought. He'd been admiring that sweet booty for a lot of months, since the young girl began working at the Wellness Center. It didn't matter what she wore, her ass was incredible. And he was going to have his cock in there. His mood would be great for the next week for sure!

Michele finished up her paperwork and locked up the therapy center, heading to the house for the remainder of the day. She had to do some thinking about the next phase of testing, and wanted to have a look at the data before that. Walking into the home office, she poured herself a glass of her favorite Merlot and sat at the computer to download the day's data. For two hours she looked at the traces and used algorithms to analyze, correlate, and compare the captures. It surprised her that there were definite correlations between the two sets of data. Seemed she and Raina had a lot of similarity in the way their body's responded, which was a good thing. The biggest difference between them was the rate at which the peaks calmed down, with Raina being less 'calm' across the board, and quicker to change. Her climax after only six and a half cycles was evidence of that. In general the data was consistent; but Raina was correct in her observation about the position. They had to do something about that in the next round.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the telephone. It was Raina, calling to chat about the tests and data as agreed. The two went over what Michele saw in the data, and they came up with a way to test in a position that was more normal for 'live' interaction with clients. Then Michele mentioned to her that she would be the therapist for Greg the following week.

"Oh. Okay. I guess I need at least one more session with Rod, preferrably two." Raina told her.

Michele swung around to compose a quick message to Rod. She was pretty sure he wouldn't mind a couple of 'sessions' with Raina during the next week.

I was surprised by the request; but couldn't say no to it. Two opportunities to experience Raina's sweet bottom would certainly make for a pleasurable week. I responded that I could make myself available at their convenience. She was offering free 'services', after all, and these training sessions always included an hour of therapeutic massage before the 'research' session began. Then another forty-five minutes of anal penetration with a sexy young woman? Free? You betcha. Within a half hour the appointments were set, with the first one two days away.

Michele realized that she had just arranged for three more LSR sessions - none of them with her as the therapist. She needed to make arrangements for her own needs, and picked up the phone to call her boyfriend. He wasn't eager for anal play; but would do it if she encouraged him in the right ways. She checked the fridge. Beer - check. Ganja - check. If she got him sufficiently aroused, he would do her the way she wanted as long as he got some oral pleasure first. Joe's cock was long and thin, and could reach places inside her that no other man had achieved. 'Packing fudge' took on a whole new meaning when he was going deep into her backside - and she couldn't wait.

Joe made use of his key and entered Michele's house. One thing about this woman was that she let him know in no uncertain terms when she wanted sex. She had also mentioned that she 'had an itch back there she needed him to scratch' - so it was sodomy she wanted more than anything else. That was fine. She knew his 'price', and he was eager to feel her warm mouth on his cock again. "Hey babe!" he called, walking into the living room. The lights were dim, and there were candles around.

"Hey baby" Michele said softly, walking into the room. She wore only thong panties and a lace camisole. She moved toward him, turning around so he could check out her taut little derriere, then walked up to him and engaged him in a passionate kiss as one hand roamed down to find his dick. Her fingers deftly unzipped his fly and pulled his organ free, then she dropped to her knees and took his meat into her throat. "mmmGLLLphhhh" came her muffled grunt as his hips thrust forward. She knew what he liked, and took his hips in her hands to pull his loins to her face. She worked the muscles of her throat around the slender nob of his cockhead as her tongue swirled around the shaft. A few minutes of this and she slowly worked her lips up to the head and sucked hard before withdrawing completely. She looked up at him and smiled. "Just thought I'd give you a little preview baby." she giggled, standing up to give him a quick, wet kiss. She whispered in his ear "Let's get small", and took his hand to lead him to the sofa.

Joe had to admit he enjoyed it when she was being horny like this, nothing more than a wanton slut who wanted his dick. He'd already had a beer and a few hits, and Michele would ply him with more beer and more smoke. Then she would use him for hours, often getting him off three or four times in the process. He took the bong from her and took a good hit, then chased that with several swigs of beer. Then he leaned back on the sofa and waited. He didn't have to wait long...

Michele's body was seething with an almost unnatural heat. Now that she was high there was nothing stopping her as she snuggled up to her man. Her fingers unbuttoned his shirt and tugged it from his jeans before unfastening the waistband of those jeans so she could free his organ again. His cock was still wet from her brief fellatio, and her fingers gently stroked his shaft as her lips met his in a long and passionate kiss. They undressed each other before her lips and tongue made their way down his body, working each nipple before moving lower to finally engulf his meat. She knew what she wanted, and knew this was how she would get it. She let out muffled moans as his strong hands pulled her slender form around so he could get at her genitals, then squealed softly when two of his caloused fingers pushed deep into her wet pussy. She wanted it rough at times like this, wriggling as he shoved a third digit inside her receptive but snug cunt. She felt his thumb pressing against her anus, and pushed her hips back to try and capture his thickest digit. He cooperated, pushing the fat cudgel past her tight, dry sphincter and into her tender rectal channel. She responded by finding his anal port and forcing her middle finger inside as she sucked wildly on his penis. Both of them were fully engaged now, beyond any sensitivity or false ideas of love. This was about raw lust.

"Awwwwwyeahbaby SUCK ME!" Joe barked, his free hand grabbing her hair to roughly fuck her face. He pulled the three wet fingers from her cunt and his thumb from her ass, then promptly shoved two of the fingers into her asshole to the hilt. The buttery smooth channel in her backside never failed to surprise him, and he quickly took to fingerfucking her tightest hole while her head bobbed in his lap. Without a word he yanked her head up and withdrew his fingers, then grabbed her hips to lift her on top and set her down. His cock instantly found the wet gash and buried itself inside her pussy. "So FUCKIN hot" he groaned, reaching behind her to maul the cheeks of her butt.

"Yeah baby, FUCK ME" Michele grunted, her hips flying as she rode his shaft. She pulled his face to hers and drove her tongue into his mouth, then chewed at his lips as she felt a finger at her puckered ring. "Put it in my ass baby." she said hoarsely. "All the way in. You know I want it." she told him. "AHHHHYESSSSS" she squealed as Joe pushed his middle and index fingers past her sphincter and into her bottom. "awwwwwwwFUCKMEEEEE" she squealed, bouncing her hips on his loins.

Joe knew he wouldn't last too long this first time, and wanted it to be good for Michele too. He eased his digits from her clenching rear and lifted her up. "You want me to cum in your ass, don't you horny girl?" he taunted her. She nodded her head wildly in agreement. "PUT IT IN YOUR ASSHOLE" he barked, taking her hand and putting it on his wet dick. He waited as she carefully positioned herself with the head of his dick at her nether port, then pushed her hips down so his meat slipped past her sphincter and into her mucky rear. "Damn" he grunted, thrusting his hips upward to bury his length in her ass. The first time she'd approached him about sodomy he wasn't crazy about the idea, finding it 'dirty'; but he was learning.

Michele put her hands on Joe's shoulders as she took his full length into her colon and held still. She grinned at him. "Just relax and let me do this." she told him, then began working his organ with her rectal channel and her well trained muscles. She giggled as his eyes rolled back in his head. "Mmmm.... nice huh?" she queried.

Joe was blown away by the intense pleasure he was feeling, the buttery-smooth walls of her rectum were milking his cock as he'd never experienced before. "God babe... so fucking nice in there... go easy... I wanna go a long time like this..." he whispered hoarsely, his hands roaming over the soft flesh of her lean hips.

"No worries baby. I can do this for a very long time." Michele replied, easing her hips up while her muscles relaxed. She waited until his eyes opened, then gave his cock a gentle squeeze with her sphincter. "Mmm... I like this, how about you?" she teased him, lifting her hips until just the tip was still inside her and gave him another gentle squeeze. He groaned and grabbed at her hips; but she brushed his hands away. "No hands baby. Let me take care of it." she responded, relaxing her bottom and slowly easing her hips down to take his full length back inside. "Like this..." she whispered, rippling her sheath along his shaft before clenching at the base of his cock with her outer ring. His hips jerked with that squeeze and she giggled. "And I can do that..." she clenched again "any time I want."

Joe tried to relax and let her do it her way, and for the most part he succeeded. She kept him going for more than thirty minutes, her asshole working his dick like the best mouth he'd ever experienced - better because of the heated walls of her rectal channel gripping his manhood the whole time. Then his cock spasmed inside her. She responded by relaxing her channel around him; but his loins had crossed that line. "Oh babe... this is so fucking good; but I gotta cum now." he said hoarsely. Again she brushed his hands away; but this time she lifted her hips and began pumping her ass on his twitching penis, taking him over the edge. "ohhhHHHHHFUCK!" he howled, his semen spurting into her bowels as she fucked him.

Michele loved the feeling of a man's semen splashing into her butt, her hips bouncing in his lap as her muscles clenched around his shaft. Then she felt her own passion suddenly soar and her first anal climax with Joe arrived. Now it was on, the two of them thrashing wildly in each others' arms as his penis filled her dancing bottom. It lasted a longer-than-normal time, ending with his arms wrapped around her, his lips buried in her neck. "Mmmmm.... nice...." she whispered, giving his softening meat a squeeze with her butthole. "Let's have a cold one and get ready for round two, okay?" she suggested, easing her rear from his organ gently before swinging a leg over him in a graceful dismount. She leaned down and gave his penis a quick kiss, then bounced up to grab them both a brew. When she got back Joe was still leaned back, his eyes still closed - clearly in 'recovery' mode. She set the beers down and sat softly next to him, resting her hand on his thigh.