Happy Ending Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm... put it innnNNNN" Raina begged, squirming her hips back as her sphincter relaxed.

Bill let her do the work, watching as her asshole captured the tip of his thickest digit. The rubbery grip was almost too much; but he managed to hold on as he eased his thumb all the way into Raina's pooper. "So... fucking... HOT..." he howled, matching the pace between his intruders. Fingering her sweet tush like this was so nasty, such a taboo he'd not considered on his own; but here was his sweet girlfriend begging him to do it. He wiggled his thumb inside her asshole, and could feel it on his cock. That sensation put him over the top, with no chance of holding back. "ohhSHIT!" he growled, jamming his thumb deep into her ass as his hips pounded his thick meat into her willing pussy. "GAWDBABY OHYEAH... SOHOT... YEAH... FUCK... YEAAAAHHHHHHmmmmm.." he howled, sending blast after blast of his semen into her belly.

"Come on baby! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEE" Raina squealed, loving the different sensations offered by the position and his dual intruders. She wasn't ready to cum again just yet; but was happy to have Bill filling her pussy with his semen. She could feel the pulsations of his organ with each spurt of his juice, each matched with a thrust into her loins. "ohyesssss... fill me baby... give it all to me..." she said hoarsely, not realizing her anal port was clenching at his thumb all the while.

Bill emptied his load into Raina's hot cunt, then grabbed her hips to remain coupled as he rolled onto his side. "oh gawd sweetheart... that was incredible" he whispered into her ear, one hand reaching around to fondle a firm breast as his lips nuzzled her neck. He twitched his penis in her belly, enjoying the way her vagina squeezed his meat. "mmmmm.... amazing"

"Yeah?" Raina responded, clenching her sheath around him. "Mmmm.. glad you think so lover... me too" she replied, wriggling her cheeks against his belly. She felt his penis softening, then let out a sigh as it slipped free between her legs. "Awww... need a break baby?" she asked, rolling onto her back. She smiled, leaning closer to give him a soft kiss. She hoped she hadn't stepped over the line.

Bill glanced at the clock. Nearly two hours had passed since they left the kitchen. WOW! he thought. "Wine break!" he said, leaning over to suck one of her nipples before jumping out of bed. He grabbed his silk smoker on his way out the door, glancing back to admire Raina's sexy form still spread on the bed. Gawd she's a hot babe! he thought, giving her a big smile and a wink. "Love you baby." he told her.

Raina watched him walk through the door, her body still tingling from the best sex she'd ever had. She wondered how much of that was the anal contact. Will he ever try it - back there? She couldn't mention it, could she? No. She wouldn't bring it up unless he did first. She would leave that to her professional world in the lab and therapy room. Raina got up and donned her own silk robe before heading out to join Bill who had already poured them each another glass of wine.

"Here you are, my dear." he said, handing her the glass. He sat on the couch with a heavy sigh. "Wow" he said softly. "That was really amazing baby." he told her, reaching over to rest his hand on her silky thigh.

"I'm glad honey. It was the best ever." Raina replied, taking a sip of her wine. She giggled at his look. "Really baby. Best ever." she reiterrated.

Bill couldn't bring himself to ask. He'd never thought about anal sex before. It always seemed so dirty to him; but Raina's sexy rear was certainly desirable - and she did ask him to put his fingers in her back there. No. He couldn't ask. He took a long swallow of his wine and licked his suddenly parched lips.

"What?" Raina asked, noticing his far away gaze.

"Oh nothing baby. Still amazed is all" he chuckled, reaching around her shoulder to pull her close.

They finished the bottle of wine, then hit the sack for the night. Bill to prepare for his travels the next day, Raina to dream. The went to sleep in their favorite spoon position, Bill's happy cock nestled against Raina's soft cheeks.


Michele sent a quick text to Raina asking her to call when she got a chance. Not urgent. She had a thought about the upcoming session with Rod and wanted to chat to give her protege some time to think about it. Raina texted back that she would call during her lunch break.

Michele picked up the phone. "This is Michele." she answered as usual.

"Hey boss." Raina announced.

"Oh hey. I was thinking about it, and maybe what you want to do tomorrow is start the LSR the same way we did the first few times. Just sort of a penile massage thing. Then when you detect an indication of... you know... an event approaching... you start focussing more on depth and muscle selection." Michele suggested. "What do you think?"

"I was thinking something similar" Raina replied. "So we'll go with that." she added.

"Okay sweetie. Get back to work and I'll see you in the morning." Michele said.

"Okeedoke!" Raina responded cheerfully. "Eight-thirty sharp" she added.

I woke up earlier than usual, my cock in a state of perpetual arousal with the thoughts of what my morning would entail. The idea of again being inside Raina's pretty rear just kept my libido on alert. I briefly logged into one of my favorite porn sites to see if there was anything new and interesting. A new release featured a cute blonde with features not unlike hers in a role-play as a masseuse. I moved down the page of stills, finding that not only did she give the older guy a massage; but she took it in the ass after sucking his dick. I pulled out my small bottle of KY and clicked 'play'. My first go of the day was less than ten minutes later, and I was relieved. I took my time in the shower, letting the adjustable shower head relax my neck and shoulders as I soaped myself up and got good and clean. I definitely hoped to begin the LSR session in her mouth...

Michele was in the office before eight, moving efficiently around the various areas getting things setup and ready. Her last stop was the therapy room, where she stripped the linens from the table and placed a fresh bottle of lube in its appointed spot. She took Raina's favorite prep tool out and made sure it was clean and disinfected, then ran the vacuum over the floor. Then she went out to the reception area and brought up the terminal, double and triple checking the schedules and calendar to make sure there were no slipups. Raina came in at eight-thirty sharp, her usual cheerful self, and quickly disappeared into the therapy room to do her own preparation. A few minutes later she reappeared, wiping her fingers on a fresh tissue.

"Okay boss. I'm ready" Raina said. "Anything new?" she asked, shifting from side to side to settle the prep plug in her butt.

"No, I think you know what to do and how to handle things. We just play it by ear now." Michele replied. "You have any questions?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm good!" Raina replied with a smile.

I walked into the reception room, and I was ready. While I didn't really need a full body massage, it would still feel great and would prepare me for the LSR session to follow. "Good morning ladies!" I greeted them. "Long time no see" I laughed, trying to take the edge off.

Raina walked toward - then past me, leading me to the therapy room door. I couldn't keep my eyes off that fabulous rear of hers, and felt my cock twitch at the sight. "I'll be in when you're ready Rod." she said with a smile. I looked at Michele and got a nod and a wink, and closed the door behind me. There was subtle fragrance in the air, from incense I assumed, and it was very relaxing. I stripped and laid down on my belly under the sheet, just in time to hear the door open.

"Any special needs today Rod?" Raina asked, the fingers of one hand gliding along the back of my leg over the sheet. She gave my butt a gentle pat before continuing up my back.

"Nothing special sweetie, just the usual." I replied, suppressing the urge to reach over and fondle her body as she stood next to the table.

The muscle massage proceded as always, and I was nearly asleep when she lifted the sheet and suggested I turn over. Her expert hands worked my neck, shoulders, and arms before she moved down to the other end of the table to knead my feet and toes. My left thigh and leg got some attention, then she worked her way back up the right side until her fingertips found my testicles. "Mmmm..." I moaned softly.

"Ready for the LSR?" Raina asked, letting her fingers drift from my balls to the shaft of my organ.

"Whenever you are sweetie." I responded, twitching my dick in her hand. Moments later I felt the tip of her tongue swirling around my crown as her hand gently massaged my balls. Then her lips encircled the tip and she suckled at it softly. A finger brushed my anus, bringing another twitch. Then her mouth took in my length, all the way to the root, and she sucked until my penis was fully erect. "ohhhhmmmm..." I groaned. The finger teased at my rear, not penetrating; but just circling the wrinkled port as she worked her lips up and down my dick.

"Okay Rod. Here we go." Raina said, coating my organ with the special lubricant and wiping her hands before she climbed onto the table to straddle my torso with hers. She looked down at me and smiled. "Relax" was all she said as she worked her anal ring on the tip of my organ.

I could feel her sphincter nibbling at my cockhead and closed my eyes to imagine what that might look like. Then - unlike the previous session - Raina lowered her hips to take the full length of my cock into the velvety heat of her rectum, relaxing her muscles completely to achieve full penetration without alot of friction. Then she began slowly massaging my cock with the well trained muscles in her rear channel, moving up and down only enough to work every inch of my shaft with her ass. I knew I couldn't touch her; but it was almost too much to resist. "feels so nice Raina... so good..." I groaned, trying to relax my hips to let her work.

Raina relaxed her nether chute, gliding slowly up and down on his turgid phallus to bring him slowly toward his peak. She had a target to make this session last a minimum of thirty minutes, and wanted to stay on track. Less than fifteen minutes in, she sensed a spasm from his organ and immediately relaxed her muscles and held still. "Relax Rod. Let me reach deeper" she whispered. She gave him a minute, then slowly moved her hips down to take his full length into her orifice. "Reeeeelaxxxxxxx" she told him, clenching with just her outer ring around the root of his cock.

I was almost done; but she managed to keep the session alive with expert application of her muscles. After that short break I felt the grasp of her sphincter, then just her inner ring as she worked her way up my cock. It was so exquisite, the way her smooth chute caressed my dick. The vocalization too, was new, and added to the experience. Again my penis gave an involuntary spasm, and again her bottom relaxed around my sensitive tool. "ohhhgawddddddd" I groaned; but Raina was successful once again. The smooth channel eased up, then back down, then repeated the motion several times taking minutes for each stroke. The cooling affect of the air as she exposed my flesh was exactly what I needed.

Raina glanced up at the clock. Five more minutes and her target would be achieved. She slowly lowered her hips again, taking his organ deep into her bottom, and gave him a long squeeze. "Okay Rod... here we go..." she whispered, lifting her hips while retaining the clench. She felt the twitch, then two more in quick succession. "REEEEELEEEEASE she said, thrusting her hips down until her cheeks bounced off of his loins. His penis spasmed and she knew he was letting go. Yesssss let it go Rod she told him, her hips rising and falling in time with his spasms.

"ohhhhFUCK... OHHHYEAH... OHYEAH..." I howled as her snug channel fucked my raging cock. I almost didn't notice when her ass slammed down all the way, her rectum convulsing wildly around my spurting organ. Then her squeals of pleasure joined mine and I realized she was cumming too. "yes sweetie... let it go... ohgawd... so fucking good..." I grunted as quietly as I could. My hands reached up to fondle her firm breasts to give her something extra as her body let go, her asshole milking me dry. Wave after wave of spasms rocked her anal chute, clenching around my dick as I tried to relax. Then Raina collapsed on my chest briefly before she realized the situation and pushed herself up. I winked, she grinned as she eased her pooper off of my meat and climbed down off the table, covering me with the sheet.

"Um... Rod?" she queried, resting her hand on my upper thigh.

"Yes Raina?" I responded, leaving my hands under the cover.

"Well... thanks..." she stammered. "I... uh... didn't mean to..."

"You didn't mean to cum? Nonsense sweetie. So it was therapy for both of us." I told her. "Nobody needs to know." I added.

"Oh. Okay." she replied in relief. Then she retrieved her pantes and shorts, putting them on while I watched discretely. Before she left she grabbed her prep tool as well, wiping it clean before she put it away. "Come on out whenever you're ready Rod. And thanks again." she said softly, closing the door behind her.

Michele noticed 'the look' when Raina emerged from the room. "So how'd it go?" she asked.

"I... uh... it was good. Made my target..." Raina replied.

"But..." Michele pursued, knowing there was more.

"Well... I ended up losing it... right at the end." Raina admitted.

"So... yours triggered his, or...." Michele followed up.

"Oh... no problem there, he started it." Raina laughed. "And it was really great up to that point." she added with a smile.

"I'm sure it isn't an issue sweetie. Relax." Michele told her, just as the door opened. "Rod!" she addressed me. "Feeling good?" she asked.

"Marvelous lady, thanks for asking." I responded. "Wonderful session, I must say."

"Mmm... Raina was just telling me, so it was good huh?" Michele pursued.

"Oh yes. I would say she has the technique down. A gift for it even." I told her. "She had complete control, all the way to the point where I just couldn't hold back any longer. Then she drew a release out of me that was incredible." I added.

"And then had one herself, I understand." Michele chuckled, giving Raina a wink.

"Yes I believe she did, and it made mine even more intense." I responded. "Seriously though Michele, I thought Raina did a particularly well controlled job with the LSR session. She was professional in every regard, and had an excellent grasp of the situation at every step. Ten out of ten." I added.

"Thank you Rod." Michele responded, turning to her protege. "Raina, how do you feel you did?" she asked.

"The early part of the therapy went very well. Rod's - er - the client's organ was receptive to the oral service and anal penetration was by the book." Raina began. "I stimulated his penis using a conventional massage approach until I detected his initial release response, then switched to the closely controlled approach for the remainder of the therapy." she concluded.

"So... what happened at the end?" Michele asked her.

"The client began his release, and I was pretty aggressive with my muscle work in order to ensure complete ejaculation. At some point during his release my own climax was triggered - presumably by the spasms and convulsions in my... um... rectum" she finished her explanation.

Michele smiled and nodded to both of us. "Bravo you two." she said, giving us a brief round of applause. "It certainly sounds like Raina is ready for the real world. Do you agree Rod?" she asked.

"I do indeed. Excellent muscle massage and superb LSR therapy." I replied.

"And you Raina?" she asked.

"Y-yes, of course. I'm ready." she said.

"Alright then. Rod, would you care to join us for lunch?" Michele offered. "It's homemade Artisan Pizza!" she added.

I chuckled. "Sure sweetie, thanks for the offer." I replied.

The three of us enjoyed Michele's homemade pizza, with fresh veggies from the garden, a good creamy garlic sauce, and deli pepperoni with a delicious green tea to wash it down. Mostly we discussed topics other than the therapy project, and the time passed all to quickly. I had a mid-afternoon appointment to attend to, and left the girls at the table with a quick tip for Raina to 'take control' as she had with me.

The 'big day' arrived, and Raina arrived earlier than usual to get ready. She wasn't really worried, just wanted to be thoroughly prepared. Michele was also there early.

"One more thing before he gets here Raina. Greg's penis is - oh - probably ten percent begger in all dimensions than Rod's, so just be prepared for a little extra stretch back there. You might consider using a bigger prep tool." Michele advised.

"Okay, thanks." Raina replied.

"And remember. You're the therapist. You're in control. Don't let him - or any other client - get away with thinking you're a whore they're fucking." Michele added.

"So... what is he like?" Raina asked. "I mean... you know..."

Michele thought about how to answer that. "Oh Greg is generally a good guy. He's not aggressive or anything like that." she began. "He's just a little more of a 'macho' guy than Rod. At least that's how he comes across."

"Well you've had sessions with him, right?" Raina queried.

"Yeah, lots of times." Michele replied. "Mostly oral though. We've only done the anal LSR a couple of times." she added.

"Oh... so..." Raina couldn't find the words.

"So how is he with that?" Michele offered with a chuckle. "He's probably a bit more typically male with anal. It's nasty, it's taboo, so he's in favor of it." she added. "Don't get me wrong, it isn't like he gets rough. Nothing of the kind. It's more like the look on his face changes when his penis is in your rear." she laughed, noticing the arrival of Greg's Beemer. "Okay sweetie. Your client is here. I'm going to spend a few minutes with him before he sees you, okay?"

Raina nodded, taking the hint to disappear into the therapy room. She took Michele's advice and lubed up a thicker plug, easing it into her ass before she got the rest of the room ready. She decided against using anything that would suggest 'intimacy', foregoing the incense and candles in favor of the low-level indirect lighting. Having prepared the table earlier, she glanced through the peep hole just in time to watch Michele and Greg go into her office and close the door. She wondered what was being discussed...

"Okay Greg. I just wanted to fill you in on your session and the situation in general." Michele began, getting a nod from the man. "We've been developing this therapy and the techniques involved for some time now, both in the lab and with another 'test' client. You are the first of our 'real' clients in that you are paying for the therapy. I've been your therapist up to this point, and now you will be the first real client for Raina." she continued. "I know how you look at her, how most men look at her. She's gorgeous. She's hot. She has a really sexy body, and her backside in particular is beautiful."

"Uh.. okay.. so what are you saying?" Greg asked.

"I'm saying forget about it." Michele replied, looking him straight in the eye. "You and I have known each other for - what - five years? We both want this relationship to continue. Raina is your therapist. She is here to provide therapy that will result in what we refer to as a release. She is not here to give you a blow job, or to take it in the ass. I just want that to be clear." she continued. "Relax and let her do her job. You won't be disappointed."