Happy Ending Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"uh... okay... I guess..." Ben mumbled.

"Ben... just relax... you're too tense..." Michele said softly, easing the finger into his clenching asshole. She fingerfucked his butt for a few strokes, then worked her lips down his still mostly soft cock. "mmmGLPhhhh" she moaned, sucking on his salty meat as her digit began working at the gland in his rectum. It took another fifteen minutes; but his penis began to respond once she pushed a second digit beside the first one in his ass. Michele fucked him with her mouth as two fingers fucked his butthole, and his organ grew until she felt a twitch in her oral cavity and heard a grunt. She lifted her lips from his meat. "Ben... I know it's been a long time for you, so I'm going to ask... do you want me to continue with oral stimulation until your release, or do you want to try the next phase?" she asked.

"Ohhh... finish... feels so good..." he groaned, his hips jerking upward.

Without another word she took his fully erect cock down her throat, her fingers still massaging his gland while she curled her tongue around his shaft. His hips wriggled and jerked and she felt a series of spasms from his penis. "mmmMMPHHGLLPH" she let out a muffled growl as Ben Stillman's hands - in an involuntary move - grabbed her head to hold her mouth on his dick, the flood of pent-up semen flowing into her throat.

"ohhhFUCK... SUCKIT... OHGAWDDDDD..." Ben howled, his hips twitching upward even though Michele's lips were already around the root of his member. He had longed for this moment, and simply couldn't control what his body was doing.

Michele swallowed wildly as her client emptied his seed sacks into her mouth, her tongue lashing at the sensitive glans of his penis. She'd broken his grip on her head, and was once again in control. I've never swallowed this much semen in my life! she thought, bobbing her head up and down as his dick continued to spasm and spurt. She gently withdrew the two fingers from his ass, drawing her fingertips over his balls as the last of his seed oozed into her mouth. She waited for a few moments longer, suckling gently, then pulled her lips free. "Mmm... bet that felt good, eh Ben?" she teased him, wiping his genitals thoroughly before covering his loins with the sheet. "No rush now Ben. You relax. I'll be outside when you're ready." she told him.

"M-Michele..." Ben called her.

"Yes?" she responded.

"Thank you... oh God... Thank you..." he said hoarsely.

"You're welcome Ben." she said.

Raina was at the desk and she looked up as Michele emerged. "Any luck?" Ami asked.

"Yes... some..." Michele replied. "We'll go over it in the weekly brief." she added, heading to the breakroom to wash her mouth out and get some tea. She took pride in the fact that she had taken him to his first release in years; but... There was much work to do.