Happy Ending Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael Richards finally pulled himself up and donned his clothes, shaking his head at the amazing sensations still flowing through his body. Maybe there IS something to this therapy he thought, opening the door and walking out into the well-lit reception area. He walked to the desk and handed Michele his card.

"So... today was a biggie, eh Michael?" Michele suggested, giving him a big smile. "Literally big" she chuckled. He nodded and returned the smile. "I'm glad you felt so much better today. We should schedule another session for you, and I would like to assign one of our other therapists - if that's okay." she added, running his card and handing it back with the receipt.

"Uh... okay.. I guess.." he replied, handing her the signed receipt and two crisp hundreds. He looked through his calendar. "Is next Tuesday afternoon available?" he asked.

"Yes, and you have your choice of Raina or Ami." Michele offered. Ami is the Asian girl, Raina is the cute blonde." she added.

"Oh.. well.. Ami then" he answered. Don't want to sound too anxious; but I've seen her - and she is one hot, beautiful woman! he thought, smiling to Michele. "I'll see you next Tuesday, and thanks so much Michele. I feel like we made a lot of progress today." he told her.

"I agree Michael, and I'm pleased you returned." Michele said, watching as he turned to leave. We won that battle. With Ami and Raina on the squad, we'll win the war too. she thought. Her asshole tingled, reminding her to call Joe. He was indeed available, and would be over at seven. I don't even have to feed him this time - but he'd better be ready to FUCK! she thought, making the entries for Michael's next appointment.

*** Ami Meets Barry ***

Barry Reed never was one for blind dates; but his long-time friend Rod had been this girl's reference, so it was worth a glass of wine anyway. She sounded interesting on the phone, and Rod suggested she was a 'goddess'. Barry had met SoonJa, the Korean woman Rod had spent some time with, and Rod said Ami would remind him of SoonJa. If Ami is even close to SoonJa, I'll be a happy camper. It'll be easy to have a conversation if the woman is easy on the eyes. he thought, rolling his CTS into the parking lot at the wine bar. He had just shut off the engine when he saw the silver Camry out of the corner of his eye. That will be Ami. Let's just get a sneak peek... he thought, watching as the door opened. Out climbed a lean, lithe, gorgeous Asian girl with hair down to her butt. Holy CRAP! Thank... you... Rod...! he thought, opening his door as subtly as he could. She had turned the corner toward the front door by the time he caught another glance - and this one was from behind. His friend hadn't exaggerated about that either! "Ami!" he called, glad when the woman stopped in her tracks and looked around, a smile growing on her face as she saw him.

"You must be Barry?" Ami said.

"Yes... yes indeed. Barry Reed. So glad to make your acquaintance." Barry said, taking her hand.

He is kinda cute, and sure does have a healthy build! Ami thought, pulling him close with the handshake to give him a hug. "Ami Park" she said softly. "Let's go inside and get to know each other" she added, turning around to lead him to the door.

Barry followed, keeping enough distance so he could watch her twitching backside. and Rod said... oh man... he thought. They walked in, the hostess recognizing Ami first as she lead them to a nice 'quiet' table next to a window overlooking the creek. Barry ordered a bottle of Australian Shiraz and gave Ami a wink. "So... um... you're a friend of Rod's?" he asked.

Ami giggled. "Um... sure." she replied. "Actually we're more like business associates now." she said. "That came first, and we agreed we just couldn't jeopardize that success with a personal... thing." she clarified.

"I see, so there's nothing... going on." Barry pursued.

"No no, we just see each other at the office occasionally." Ami responded. where I get him off in my ass she chuckled to herself. "So you two have known each other quite a while." she pursued.

"Yes, since college actually." Barry replied. "We took our careers in completely different directions, keeping in touch through relationships and - for me - a marriage. Then out of the blue he calls me, and there was an opportunity to work together up here." he told her. "I was glad to have a good reason to get out of the big city." he added.

"Friends mean a lot." Ami said, holding her glass up. "Here's to friends, old and new." she winked at him and smiled.

The small talk went well and led to conversations more personal in nature. After an hour or so Barry suggested they get dinner someplace close. Ami suggested her place, then pointed out that it wasn't that close. He didn't seem to mind, and he followed her out into the country, keeping a running track on his GPS. They pulled up to her small house, secluded and very quiet without being remote. By the time he emerged from his Caddie she was inside. He walked up to the screen door and politely knocked.

"Come in, silly." Ami laughed.

Barry opened the door and entered what was obviously an Asian home. "Nice place." he said, barely loud enough for her to hear.

"Um... pick a bottle from the rack and bring it in here, will you?" Ami suggested.

I do love a woman who knows what she wants. he thought, choosing a Chilean Merlot from an excellent selection of wines. He walked into the kitchen, finding Ami already working on dinner at the counter. Her fine little rear jiggling as she chopped this and that in her preparations. He walked up behind her and held the bottle out in front of her. "This okay?" he asked.

Ami backed up as if it was by accident, bumping her taut tush against his package. "Ooops. Sorry about that." she said, smiling broadly and adding a wink. "The wine is fine. Corkscrew is in the second drawer down." she said, pointing to a column of drawers next to the dishwasher. "Glasses are second shelf up there."

Barry busied himself with the wine, catching glimpses here and there as Ami worked on what looked promising. He poured two glasses after letting the bottle breathe for a few minutes, then carried one over to her. "So... what's for dinner?" he asked, looking at thinly sliced beef marinating in something that looked spicy, prawns in something else, and vegetables of several kinds cut up in fairly large pieces.

"Oh it's a bit of a family recipe, kind of a blend of Korean and Japanese." she replied. We'll do the cooking at the table out on he patio." she added.

"Sounds, looks, and smells wonderful Ami." Barry told her, resting his hands on her lean shoulders. "Anything else I can help with?" he asked, catching a quick glimpse of her perfect breasts unencumbered by a bra.

"Um... no, I think we're good." she said, giving him a quick - and unexpected - kiss. "You can take these glasses and the bottle out to the patio if you like. I'll be there in just a minute." Ami told him, adding a wink to her beautiful smile.

Barry gathered the glasses and the wine and headed outside. I don't know where this will end up; but I'm sure glad I'm on the ride! he thought, looking out at the colorful garden. It was carefully manicured, no doubt by Ami, and every plant had a delicate balance about it. He heard her footsteps and turned to give her a smile as she carefully set the tray on the long, narrow table. "Beautiful garden." he said.

"Thank you sir. It's like a child really." Ami chuckled. "Several children actually." Then she went to the cabinet in the corner and pulled out what looked like hibachi with a fancy grill. She placed it on the table and followed it with a small fuel tank and the plumbing to connect it. In a flash it was all of a piece, and she lit the two burners. "It'll take a few minutes to get the grill hot." she said.

"You are really something, Ami Park." Barry said. "Master gardener, gourmet chef, wine connoiseur, and..."

"And massage therapist." Ami giggled, reaching over to squeeze his hand.

"I was going to say.. and a stunningly beautiful woman." Barry said, giving her a wink.

"Heh... flattery will get you..." Ami began, chuckling softly "... whatever you want..." she continued softly. "Well... almost anything"

"Careful there Ms. Park." Barry laughed, returning her squeeze. "Now what's with this dinner?" he asked, looking at the lovely spread.

"Okay.. the beef is thinly sliced sirloin tip marinated in a spicy ginger hoisin with chopped chiles and minced onion. The prawns are soaking in a lemon juice with sesame and garlic. The veggies are fresh from the garden." Ami began. "You can either cook the veggies or eat them raw, the beef and prawns go on the grill and you cook them to taste." she added, smiling broadly. "Okay?" she laughed.

"Yumm." Barry replied, taking a sip of wine.

Ami dipped a finger in her water glass and flicked it on the grill. It sizzled and disappeared in an instant. "Grill is ready sir. Just keep in mind, the prawns will only take thirty seconds or so on each side. The beef is only about double that." she told him. "Hope you find it to your liking!" Ami added, using chopsticks to place a piece of beef on the grill, followed by some veggies along the side, then a couple of prawns.

Barry watched as Ami deftly flipped her selections on the grill, picking each piece up and placing it on her plate. He went for it, and a few minutes later had his own plate covered. Following her lead, he basted his beef with the dark sauce, the prawns with the clear sauce, and the veggies with the butter/garlic blend. The meal was delicious, and the small talk that accompanied it just as pleasant. It felt good to be relaxing in the company of a woman who was not only beautiful; but wise and savvy as well. Ami was beyond refreshing, and the time passed quickly. He helped with the cleanup, then they settled in the cozy living room.

"You know, Mister Barry Reed, I'm really glad Rod hooked us up." Ami said, taking another sip of the port she'd selected for their after-meal apperitif. "He told me we would hit it off... and he was right." she added, tipping her glass to his. "To friends with friends." she laughed.

"He told me the same thing Ami, and I can't tell you how right I think he was." Barry replied. "This has been by far the best first date I've ever had." he added. "Rod and I always did agree on the subject of women. He even told me not to marry Julianne and I didn't listen."

"So... did you know SoonJa?" Ami asked.

Barry looked into Ami's eyes and gave her a warm smile. "Yes. Yes I did know her - at least met her several times." he replied. "He mentioned that you reminded him of her."

"And?..." Ami pursued.

"He was right about that too." Barry told her. "The difference is, he wanted you to be with me." he chuckled, licking a finger and giving himself a point.

Ami stood up and moved to where Barry was sitting, straddling his lap with her lean form as she took his glass to set it on the end table. "Well... I guess we should find out that was the right decision..." she whispered, pressing her lips to his. The kiss was brief; but full of passionate promise. "Mmmm... so far so good..." she said hoarsely, pulling his head to hers and thrusting her tongue into his mouth. This time it was several minutes of nibbling, sucking, and dueling of tongues before they came up for air.

"Ami..." Barry began, running his fingers up and down her back. "This could..."

"Be the start of something very... VERY good" Ami finished his sentence, wriggling her loins in his lap. She gave him a half dozen little wet kisses, her fingers stroking his earlobes. "Barry... I can stop if you can... but I sure as HELL don't want to." she said hoarsely, gazing into his eyes.

"Me either." Barry replied, pulling her lips to his as his hands roamed over her lean form. He found that she had unbuttoned her blouse in preparation, and reached inside to fondle the most perfect breasts he'd ever touched. Her fingers deftly unfastened his buttons, her hands groping at his chest as they kissed hungrily. He could feel his cock growing impatient as the crotch of her thin pants ground against it.

Ami broke the kiss, reaching down to unfasten his pants. "Let me taste you Barry... please..." she pleaded, not waiting for his answer. In a heartbeat she was on the floor, pushing his knees apart to kneel between them. She looked up into his eyes as her fingers reached in to fondle his balls. "Mmm.... dessert..." she said with a giggle. Her tongue reached out to tease at the sensitive spot behind his glans, and his hips jerked in response. Ami chuckled. "He's been without..." she said, wrapping her lips around him.

Barry was transfixed, unable to take his eyes off the sight of his beautiful woman with his cock in her mouth. Her soft lips travelled all the way down until he could feel his cockhead against the back of her throat, then she suckled gently. "ohhhh Ami..." he moaned, running his fingers through her silky hair. She spent a few minutes down there, then slowly lifted her head until his penis left her still sucking lips and she opened her eyes.

"You know Barry, I have learned in my life that I need to know early in a relationship if this part of it is going to work." Ami whispered. "Because if it doesn't work, it never will" she added. She pulled off her blouse and silk pants, then did away with the flimsy thong panties in a brief show to give him a good look at her derriere - she knew men admired her rear, and Barry would be no exception.

"B-but... what about... Rod?" Barry asked, wanting to make certain he wasn't stepping on anyone's toes.

"Rod and I could have had something good - in fact we did for one incredible evening; but... it was not to be." Ami told him, kneeling on the sofa with a knee on either side of his hips. She rubbed her moist crotch against his wet organ, kissing him passionately as she used her hips to reposition things. One touch of her fingers and she captured his manhood in her seething pussy. Breaking the kiss she looked at him with her eyes glazed over. "Mmmm... this is so hot Barry..." she said hoarsely, grinding her hips downward to take him deep. She worked her vaginal muscles around his meat, having discovered that the network around a woman's vagina was very similar to the one around her rectum, and she'd spent several hours developing that network. "oh yesss.... fuck me Barry... fuck me and cum in my belly..." she cooed.

His buddy had mentioned that Ami was really hot; but this was incredible. He ran his hands down and around her hips to take the cheeks of her perfect butt in his hands, guiding her hips up and down on his cock. "ohhhh baby... so fucking hot..." he groaned, rocking his hips as she did the same. They moved together for what felt like an hour; but was only fifteen minutes, their mouths hungrily feeding on each other as their genitals did the same. The motion slowed and the kisses as well, he looked into her eyes.... "You want to... get... more comfortable?" he asked, fondling her firm cheeks as his throbbing cock twitched in her cunt.

Ami giggled. "What, in a bed?" she laughed, wriggling her hips. "Anyone can fuck in a bed. It takes a lover to to make love sitting on a couch..." she grabbed her glass and took a sip..."and drinking wine." she laughed and kissed his nose. "Barry..." kiss "Reed" another kiss "I want your" a third kiss "CUM" she hissed, grinding her lean hips against his as she devoured his lips with hers. The motion restarted, more urgency now, Ami's hips rising and falling as she sensed his climax was near. Her lips left his and began nuzzling on his neck, her vaginal sheath working his cock as it moved up and down the shaft. "Feels so damn good... so fucking hot... fuck me Barry... FUCK ME" she squealed as her own peak arrived unexpectedly. "ohhhhhhhFUCK... FUCK... FUUUUCCCCKKK" she howled, her hips pounding his as her muscles gripped his penis.

Barry couldn't hold back once Ami began spasming with her climax. The heat inside her pussy seemed to grow exponentially with each stroke, boiling his seed up from his testicles to flow into her in wave after exquisite wave of lust. For the first time he was simply unable to say anything, only pull her close and ride out the throbs and convulsions from both of their bodies. This woman is way beyond any woman I've ever known - such a passionate vixen on top of all the other wonderful traits - ohhhhgawd... he thought, feeling the last splashes of his seed flowing into her belly. They held each other for ten minutes, groping and mumbling at each other as the waves subsided. Finally he spoke. "Oh Ami... never before... ohhhhFUCK." he moaned.

Ami chuckled softly, lifting her head to kiss him gently on the lips. "Yeah... me too" she whispered. "Now THAT was a hot fuck." she giggled. "And... I think it's safe to say... THIS..." she squeezed his dick still inside her pussy "works for us" she told him.

"Hell yes it works" Barry laughed, twitching his still-erect penis as he kissed her. "I think we might just... want more..." he whispered in her ear. "Mmmm?"

"I'm up for it if you are, you silver-tongued devil" she laughed, rising from his lap to head for the bathroom. "Pour me some wine, will you?" she asked him.

"Sure baby" Barry replied, watching her naked rear wriggling across the room. He stood up and found the wine bottle, pouring the last of it into the two glasses before taking a seat at the table.

Ami emerged from the bedroom wearing a silk kimono, and she carried a silk robe for Barry, walking up and handing it to him. "For you sir" she said softly, sitting next to him. "Um... Barry..."

"Yes?" Barry responded, his fingertips absent-mindedly caressing the back of her hand.

"I uh... hope you don't think I'm just some wanton slut..." Ami began. "I mean... I don't usually act like that..."

Barry gave her hand a squeeze and smiled. "Oh Ami... I'll have to admit... it's been months, so I had a good case of the horn coming in to this... but uh... 'wanton slut'?" he laughed.

"What else would you call it?" Ami giggled. "Horny bitch?"

"Hey now..." Barry held up his hand. "How about 'sexy wench'?"

"Oooo I like that." Ami replied. "Anyway... like I said, if I'm with a man and I think maybe there's something there... I have to find out of the passion is there too." she told him. "You know... if it's not there it never will be." Ami explained.

"Okay, so... you think maybe there's something..." Barry began.

"Yes." Ami replied to the question he was trying to ask. She leaned over to press her lips to his in another passionate kiss. The kiss broke after several long moments and Ami looked into his eyes. "Definitely."

Barry smiled, his fingers running through her hair. "I'm good with that." he told her. "One thing thought...."

"And what is that?" Ami queried.

"Seems odd that a girl has a name like 'Ami with an I' when she was in a somewhat traditional Asian family..." Barry suggested.

"Mitsu" Ami told him. "My given name is Mitsu, after my grandmother on my mom's side." she explained. "But I probably won't respond if you use that name." she laughed.

"Oh? Why is that?" he asked.

"I was given the name Ami at a very young age, and nobody has ever used my given name - ever." Ami explained.

Barry looked at the clock and did a double-take. "Oh shit... it's almost eleven. I should be going babe, I've got an early call." he told her.

"Okay." Ami replied. "It's been such a wonderful evening Barry." she added.

"Yes it has, and I can promise you I will find a way to move my sorry ass up this way so there will be many more like it." Barry chuckled, leaning over to give her a soft wet kiss. "Because this is definitely worth pursuing." he added. "You, my dear, are special."