Happy Ending Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ami smiled. "Perfect." she replied, heading to the office washroom to finish cleaning up and put things away. She pulled on a clean pair of panties and shorts before heading back out. She stopped into the break room to get an iced green tea then joined Raina in the reception area. "Yeah... very good session." she told her friend.

Ami turned when she heard the door open, watching Michael Richards emerge with a smile on his face. He walked over and gave her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Ami. That was really special." he told her, handing his card to Raina. Then he reached into his pocket, pulling out three C-notes to hand to Ami.

"Oh... thanks Michael. One time is okay." Ami smiled and took the bills, giving him a return hug. "I'm sure Michele will be giving you a call." she told him.

"I would like another session with you, if that's okay." Michael suggested.

"We should leave that up to Michele; but I certainly wouldn't object." Ami smiled and gave him a wink. "Drive safely, and we'll see you soon." she added as he turned and walked out.

After his car moved out onto the road Raina giggled. "So... how was he?" she asked.

"Uh... Michael was fine. Have you read the profile, or Michele's notes?" Ami responded, a little annoyed at the implications of the question.

"Well.. yes... and no.." Raina replied.

"I'll just add that he seems to be making good progress." Ami said. "His organ was fully responsive before we got to the LSR transition." she added, referring to the point in a session where deliberate penile contact occurs. "You should read the profile and Michele's notes on his first three sessions. Michael is an interesting LSS case." Ami went into the office and grabbed her bag, then headed out. "I'll be back after lunch." she said, leaving Raina to tend the clinic.

*** Brad's Second Session with Michele ***

Brad was looking forward to another LSR session with Michele. The first one had been - above all else - very satisfying; but he knew from his conversations with both Michele and the doctors at the APT that his treatment could be a long process, and that he shouldn't expect immediate results. The last time she had to spend a lot of time just getting his dick hard, then he ejaculated prematurely once he had penetrated her bottom. he recalled. He turned onto the gravel drive and rolled up to the clinic full of anticipation...

Michele and Ami were going over Michael's case and the results of Ami's session when they heard the front door open. "Oh shoot... Brad is here... We'll finish this up after the session." Michele said, closing files and heading out to greet her client.

"No problem. I'll man the desk." Ami said with a smile.

"Brad!" Michele called as she emerged into the reception area. "So good to see you again. Go right in and get yourself ready, I'll be in shortly." Michele told him.

Brad took a quick shower, focusing on his genitals and anal region before drying off and climbing onto the table. He pulled the sheet over his body and waited less than a minute before the soft knock came. "I'm ready." he said, listening as the door opened briefly then closed. He felt her fingers gently tracing the back of his leg, over his butt cheek, and finally to his back where the rested. "mmmm..."

Michele put her hands to work, testing his muscle stress levels to find any tight areas. "So... how are you feeling today Brad?" she asked.

"I'm... ohhhh... pretty good thanks... mmm..." he replied, his words interspersed with the sounds of pleasurable response.

Michele chuckled softly as her fingers found a hot spot. "Okay... well I can tell you've been doing a lot of sitting lately, mmm?" she suggested.

"ahhhh.. yep... you got me on that one..." he grunted.

"So how about other... uh.. areas?" Michele pursued, hoping he would volunteer any pertinent details.

"Um... you mean sex?" he queried.

"Oh sure... we can talk about that if you like." Michele answered.

"Nothing to talk about really." Brad told her. "I'm... n-not comfortable enough yet to pursue anything sexual." he explained.

"Alright, that's what I needed to know Brad. I'm not trying to rush anything. We can have these sessions once - even twice - a week if you feel the need to do that, and for as long as it takes to get you back out - er - in there." Michele told him with a soft chuckle. "We are here to help you with that" she added, her hands kneading his lower back now. She pushed the sheet back to expose his buttocks and worked the fleshy mounds gently, her fingertips teasing at his anal wrinkle. A few minutes of this and she eased one hand between his thighs to run a finger along his penis. With no response she parted his cheeks and applied her tongue to his asshole, rimming his clenched ring as her fingers continued to manipulate his manhood. She felt a twitch; but not much more than that. "Okay Brad, we're going to try a little something different this time." Michele told him, reaching down to find the small combination anal plug/vibrator. She coated it with lube then pushed the nozzle into his rear, squeezing the bottle to add some of the viscous liquid to his bottom. "Ready Brad?" she asked, without telling him anything about what she was going to do. He grunted, and she put the tip of the tool against his tight sphincter, flipping the vibrator on.

"ohhhhfuck... what is that?" he asked, his loins trembling as he felt the small intruder humming at his butthole. "ahhhhhmmmm...." he groaned as the vibrating tool as pushed past his sphincter.

"That's it Brad, just relax..." Michele said softly, her fingers moving down to test his penile response as her other hand eased the vibrating plug into his ass. Long moments later his anal ring closed, holding the vibe inside. "We'll come back to this in a few minutes... try and just enjoy the sensations Brad..." she suggested, covering his backside and wiping her hands before continuing the massage. She deep-kneaded his thighs and calves, finishing with his toes. "Turn over for me please Brad." she said, lifting the sheet. His cock was at half-mast now, clearly responding to the small vibrator in his butt. She lowered her head and planted a long hot kiss on his penis through the sheet. "Mmmm... progress..." she whispered, resuming her muscle massage at his neck. She glanced down at the 'tent' his penis made in the sheet. "I see he's being cooperative today." Michele told him. "Still want to play with my butt?" she asked with a giggle.

Did she really ask that question? Brad reached out a hand, finding her firm little tush. "Mmm... such a cute little round butt." he mumbled, his fingers grasping at her bottom through the cotton shorts. He felt the sheet being lifted, then her lips at his sensitive cockhead. His hips thrust upward as his hand reached down inside her shorts. She gently wriggled away, releasing his penis from her mouth.

Michele chuckled. "Not time for that just yet Brad... Just relax..." she told him, resuming her trip down to his feet and back up the other side. She was pleased to find his big cock still fully erect when she arrived back at the center of his attention. "Well he's certainly feeling spunky today." she giggled, removing the sheet from his loins. "Let's just take this helper out..." she said softly, reaching between his legs to find the still-humming vibrator. She gently twisted it, easing it out of his butt as her tongue teased his cock. "Mmmmhmmm... I think maybe this was a good idea..." she whispered, feeling his hand resume its exploration of her derriere. "Now Brad... behave yourself..." she said, pulling the vibrator all the way out of his rear to set it on the recessed shelf. His fingers reached down to tug at the tool in her ass, and she moved out of reach. "I know... he wants some of that, doesn't he..." she cooed, wrapping her lips around his cockhead to suckle gently.

Damn right he wants some of that tight little butthole! he thought, twitching his dick in her mouth. "ohhhhdamn... easy... easy..." he groaned, remembering the previous session all too well.

Without taking her mouth from his cock, Michele reached back and extracted the large prep tool from her bottom, easing the thick shaft slowly out of the depths of her ass. She set that next to the small vibrator and picked up the bottle of lube. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and lifted her lips off the head, then poured a healthy dollop of the slippery stuff on his crown, spreading it down the length before adding more. She climbed up and straddled his loins, setting her relaxed anal ring on his penis. "Let's see if we can't do a better job this time, eh Brad?" she chuckled, putting her palms on his chest for some leverage. "Nice deep breaths... reeelaxxx" she suggested, gently pressing down with her hips as his tapered cockhead pushed past her sphincter. "ahhhhhHHHH...." she groaned as the thickest part of his penis stretched her anus wide. Once past that, she eased her channel down his meat until her anus was around his root. "there we go... just hold still and let him soak in there for a minute.." she whispered, consciously relaxing all of her rectal muscles. DAMN that thing is huge... she thought. I'm going to have to do some serious preparation if Ami or Raina are going to help with this one.

Brad was bound and determined not to explode, at least not before his manhood had enjoyed Michele's receptive rear end. But that little hole is so damn hot... so smooth... He tried to focus on something else; but even though she wasn't moving and her butthole was obviously relaxed, the heat was intense. His penis twitched again....

"Now Brad, you relax..." Michele whispered, clenching her outer ring around his root. "I can stay like this a long time sweetie..." she cooed. "Nothing coming through like this..." she giggled. His cock twitched again and she relaxed her ring. She stayed like that for several minutes, Brad's huge penis distending her bottom like a baseball bat. She was glad she'd used the 'XL' prep tool; but it was still big. "You let me know when you're okay..." she whispered, resting her tiny titties on his chest. She felt his hands on her back, just resting here as his breathing slowed.

"ohhhh Michele.... it just feels so... incredible..." Brad whispered hoarsely. "I don't know how long..." his words trailed off.

Five minutes later Michele detected a slight softening of Brad's organ, and slowly began to massage him with her rectal sheath. "Slow and easy... slow and easy..." she whispered. For several minutes she worked at his cock with her asshole, kneading the firm fleshy shaft with slow, gentle clenches. There was a slight twitch; but not enough to worry about. "That's good Brad... a little ride now..." she whispered, relaxing her muscles to begin slow, steady strokes up and down his throbbing meat. Another small twitch, then his hips jerked. She continued the stroke, sliding down to his root, then said "okay Brad... here we go.." Then she began rippling her rectal sheath along his penis, clenching her rings along with the full network in her rectal channel. His cock spasmed twice in quick succession, then began convulsing inside her, splashing her bowels full of his sticky semen. His hands grasped and tugged at her hips; but she held her body in place, using her well trained bottom to get him off. "Let it all go Brad... let it go..." she whispered, easing her rear up and down as he finished his release. She let him gently slip out of her slippery tube, then climbed down to wipe herself. Then she wiped Brad's genitals tenderly, pulled on her shorts, grabbed the prep tool and anal vibe and gave his thigh a squeeze. "Relax Brad. I'll be outside whenever you're ready." she told him, quietly leaving the room.

Ami was at the desk when Michele emerged, walking a little oddly as she scurried to the office. Well.. she did say Brad Reynolds had a huge cock... I wonder what that feels like... she thought. Her anal channel tingled at that thought. A few minutes later Michele came back out with a weak smile on her face. "How'd it go with Brad?" Ami asked.

"Um... good... he's making progress." Michele replied. "But I think it might be a while before we make a change for his sessions." she added.

"Oh? Why's that?" Ami pursued.

"For one thing we have to come up with a way to train for... uh..." Michele began.

"Huge cocks?" Ami giggled.

"Yeah... that's it." Michele replied, giving Ami a wink. Then she glanced at the clock. "Hmmm... that was a good session. Almost forty minutes for the LSR, and most of that was... inside." she chuckled.

Brad walked into the reception area with a bit more spring in his step. "Afternoon Ami, how are you today?" he asked, flashing her a smile. "Thanks to Michele, I'm having a marvelous day today!" he added, giving her a warm hug. He handed Ami his card, then looked in his wallet and frowned. "I'm sorry sweetie, I'm out of cash at the moment. I'll catch you next time." he told Michele.

"Not a problem Brad. This isn't officially a gratuity business, you know." Michele told him with a wink.

"Yeah; but..." Brad began, letting his words trail off as Michele held a finger to her lips. He signed the card receipt, then setup his next session a week in advance. Then he bid the ladies good day and was off.

"That's the thing about providing a service like this Ami." Michele said.

"What's that?" Ami queried.

"These guys tip us hundreds of dollars, because they perceive what we do as a sexual service rather than a therapy." Michele told her.

"I guess to them, it is a sexual service." Ami responded. "They do achieve sexual satisfaction, after all." she added.

Michele laughed. "Well I guess we'll take their money then." she said. "Anything else on the calendar this afternoon?" Michele asked.

Ami checked the schedule. "Nope." she replied.

"You up for a glass of wine with the boss?" Michele asked her.

"Sounds good." Ami responded, logging off the system. She went into the office, grabbing her bag before she and Michele headed next door. She chuckled as she followed Michele to the house.

"What's funny?" Michele asked.

"You are walking a little strange, that's all." Ami replied bluntly.

Michele laughed. "You try having a wine bottle up your ass for forty minutes, and we'll see how you walk, sister."

The both had a laugh about that, went through a bottle of good Cab, then Ami headed home while Michele took a hot bath and curled up with a book. It had been a good day at the Foothill Therapy Clinic.