Happy Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's next?" I asked, like an excited schoolgirl.

She seductively walked to her makeup counter and came back with a bottle of perfume and as she doused all the seductive spots on me with a musky sexy perfume, she coyly brought up the idea of me paying her back by learning the tricks of the massage parlor industry.

I immediately replied that there was no way I could give a man a massage, holding up my two inch dragon lady nails.

"Oh, you wouldn't be using your nails, hon." she said with a sly grin.

"Ever heard of the sexual term happy endings?" she went on to ask.

Innocently, I replied. "No, Judy. I truly am a virgin."

"Well, sweet Desiree, your mouth certainly isn't a virgin, now is it?" she quickly quipped to my reply.

My heart was beating a mile a minute thinking about what she meant. Visions returned to me of being forced to blow that man from the woods. His uncut cock sprung to my forethoughts and I realized he did indeed rob me of my virginity. Yet, I still felt like a virgin girl. I had been robbed of the beauty of seducing a man with my feminine wilds. I had been forced to suck cock. I was nothing more than a slut, a cock whore.

Peering into the mirrored walls now, completely made over, I could envision blonde locks folding softly over a naked man's body as my mouth gave him much needed pleasure. A vision I'd dreamed of so many times. With this vision, I felt a wet spot develop between my cheeks that held my sissy dick.

"Yes, you are right and after all, I do have a huge debt of gratitude to repay you." I told her with trembling lips.

"Oh yes you do, my little tranny boy, and don't be scared sweetie. I will teach you and guide you for the first dozen or so men who ask for happy endings." she kindly said as she fluffed my hair with her dainty fingers.

Midnight came soon and the doors of the parlor were now open. Judy changed and went to work with the onslaught of men passing through the once locked doors. I was green with envy as she was a vision of sexiness in her hot pink baby doll and six inch spiked hot pink heels.

She had me sit up front and keep the waiting men company and greet those who arrived while she was hard at work.

I felt like such a beauty on display, sitting behind the glass desk upon a tall leather stool, legs seductively encased in sheer black hosiery and so sexily crossed, dangling in an ever so tempting manner.

I found myself flirting with the men, as I would coyly paint my lips with hot pink lip gloss using very slow deliberant strokes. From time to time, I would get up and pretend I was stocking the sex toy section, just so I could hear my heels click on the floor and slyly watch the men stare at my tush as it bounced so sexily with each cross of my legs. Mirrors are indeed a girl's best friend.

I marveled at the realism of the dildos she had on display, paying particular attention to the likeness of John Holmes's big cock. God, it was so well defined and so long. It made my attacker's cock look so tiny. I liked the fact that it was cut. I did not particularly desire to suck another uncut cock.

"Desiree, you can quit dreaming now and come back for a bit. We have a customer that would like a happy ending." Judy surprised me with the added remark, not being a bit shy about the true meaning of happy ending, saying that I should not worry. Clearly stating with emphasis the next treat in store for me wasn't nearly as big as the man-cock I was obviously drooling over.

As she led me to a secluded room, I spied a well built muscular man lying on his back and Judy introduced me as her apprentice, Desiree. We exchanged looks and by the time my eyes came unglued from his stare, I saw Judy gently stroking his manhood. It rose immediately, with blue veins beginning to throb with anticipation. My lips tingled with anticipation as I saw his well defined head form with each loving stroke.

With a smile, Judy stated that I have the honors of sucking such a magnificent cock and to be gentle and use my loving luscious lips to bring him to the point of no return.

I wasted not a moment and engulfed his massive arched cock between my lips and slowly lowered them as far as I could; the thickness of his manhood slowing my progression with every inch.

I felt Judy's hand pull my hair from my face and instruct me to look longingly at my man with eyes speaking words of gratitude for the opportunity to give him pleasure; to relax and envision his sword of love breaking the boundary of my throat, so that I envelop my gift of cock with all my being.

With increased tempo as time passed, my lashes batted sexily at the stranger peering at the beautiful blonde giving him the blowjob of a lifetime. I stared deeply into his gaze and via wanton abandonment, coaxed my own mind into pleasing him ultimately without limitations. My throat relaxed and soon I found the base of his swelling cock. I could see from his expression, this was putting him near the edge. I felt pride, I felt like the sexiest woman on earth. I pursed my lips and felt his meat pulse through every inch of its length as I went from base to tip, until I reached his well defined mushroom head. There I stopped and flickered my tongue all around the edges, wetting it with my salvia then purposely leaving my mark with a pink lip-stick kiss.

Increasing my speed downwards and upwards, my nose bumped against his crotch repeatedly. Smelling the fragrance of a man sent me into frenzy and I found myself completely in love with the thick piece of man flesh between my lips. It was when he released his massive load of love, which filled my awaiting mouth with my second taste of semen tonight; I realized how much I adored being a girl.

Unlike the first cock of the night, this time I cherished the flavor, the silkiness of the pearl like droplets of cum on my tongue, the fullness within my mouth. I swished it over and over on my tongue and bathed his cock with what he'd spent into my mouth. Sucking, with each upward pass of his softening cock, the juices of his love to the head, which I kissed and swallowed with a loving touch.

Only when his cock softened did I rise and peer at Judy with a longing for approval. I was surprised to see she held a camcorder and had recorded my first happy ending.

All she said was, "Girl, you are going to go far in this business."

I smiled and began dreaming of my next happy ending.

12